Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sandwich

"I was trying to be nice. I didn't know she was going to put my cock in her butt."

55
10 Comments 10
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I heard footsteps upstairs. It distracted me from my book. I wanted to keep reading but I knew what I had to do. I had to be a good person and go check on them. There was a medical procedure involved. I sighed and put the book down. The stairs are always annoying. I put up with them.

I stood at the door and yelled, "Hello!"

"Hello! Come on in!" Jennifer yelled back.

That was unexpected. Usually, she comes out to talk to me. I opened the door and stepped in. Jennifer and Bobby both smiled at me.

"Did everything go okay?" I asked.

"Yeah! As far as we know...it all went well...seems my prostate will be okay." Bobby was droopy-eyed as he replied to me. It must have been clear that I noticed he was talking funny because Jennifer immediately added in that he was on pain pills.

"Oh, that makes sense," I said, looking at Jennifer. "Is there anything I can help with right now? You must both be really tired."

"Let me get you a chair," Jennifer said as she got up and cleared up a chair for me. She placed beside Bobby and then went to the other side of the bed to lay down next to him.

"Bobby wants a sandwich from across the street." She laid down on her side next to him. Her dress rose to show her thighs. I could see them, bare, in my peripheral vision. I was surprised her panties weren't showing. I didn't look. She was always pulling shit like this.

"Oh yeah? Should I go get you both a sandwich? You both seem really tired." I was still ignoring this white woman's bare thighs. They were perfect thighs that I would love to put my hands on but I was trying really hard not to think about it.

"Oh, no. I could go get them," Jennifer said as she smiled big. Her eyes were blue, her hair was blonde and...her panties were red. I could see them now because she pulled up her dress just high enough for me.

"Are you sure? It really wouldn't be a problem," I said, stealing a quick glance as Bobby closed his eyes for a second. His pain medication made it hard for him to stay awake.

"Oh, okay, if you insist. I am pretty tired." She noticed Bobby's eyes were closed too as she said that. Jennifer's nails were painted blue. I noticed this as she gently rubbed her clit through her red panties while biting her bottom lip at me. Her pretty little mouth was dangerous. Those beautiful full lips were always covered in fruity vibrant colors. A sweet ripe fruit, she was.

"Can you text me what you guys want so I don't have to memorize it?" I looked at her. Yes, I had a boner. She was rubbing her clit. She had pretty thighs. But I was hooked on that fucking mouth. I didn't want to touch her though. I didn’t want to cheat on my wife again. Why is she always doing shit like this? I will never know. Or care. So what if I have a boner?

“Yes, I’ll send you a picture of it,” she said, licking her lips. It’s a good thing Bobby was on pain medication, and I knew he either wouldn’t wake up or he wouldn’t remember anything if he did wake up for a second. Unfortunately, she knew this too.

I got up to go. She hopped out of bed.

“Wait. Come over here,” she said and walked to the dresser on her side of the bed. “Let me give you the cash.”

I walked over to get the cash. Her red thong gave me a perfect view of her cute little butt. Her cute little white butt gave me a perfect full boner…in my sweats. I waited there behind her, my boner almost poking her right between the butt cheeks. My heart was racing fast. It was a thrill having my boner so close to her ass. My heart almost stopped when she suddenly bent down. She reached into the bottom drawer and her ass pressed against my hard cock. The head of my cock pressed right up against her butthole. Only the cotton of my sweatpants in between was separating us. Fuck!

Krystali
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Krystali

She reached around with one hand and grabbed my hard cock through the sweats. She held it still and pushed her butthole onto it. Her thong didn’t present a problem at all. It had simply moved sideways as I penetrated her butt. Her legs trembled slightly as my cock entered her. It was just the head. And the cotton of loose baggy sweatpants was not a good condom. It added an unnecessary girth to my cock. What was wrong with her? How was she so horny? And what was wrong with me? Why was I letting her push her butthole onto my cock? Oh yeah, because she was holding my cock with her hand. She was holding it firmly through my sweats. Between her grasp on my cock and the pressure of her butthole taking my cock into it, I had no choice. I was so completely helpless. So helplessly loving every moment of it but knowing I shouldn't. I wanted this. I wanted to fuck her and ruin her in every way. But I wasn't going to tell her that. I was going to pretend I didn't want a thing to do with her. I think she liked it that way.

“Are…are you gonna give me that?” I asked her, trying to talk like a normal person in this completely normal situation. The head of my hard cock was in her butt…through my sweats. What the fuck? Completely normal. Bent over, she was holding cash that she was about to hand to the guy who had his cock in her butt. Completely normal too. And there was her husband passed out from pain medication on the bed just one meter away.

“Yeah, take it. I’m giving it to you right now.” She moaned as she pulled my cock out of her ass. She let go of my cock. She turned around to face me. She extended her hand out for me to take the cash as her other hand reached into my sweats and grabbed my boner again. Then she grabbed my sac and whispered faintly at me, “I have you by the balls.”

“Let go. Your husband is right behind you,” I whispered back, taking the cash. The way she held my balls, firmly while massaging them, made my cock so fucking rock hard. I could almost just bust my load without caring where it might have landed on her body. It probably would have landed on her dress, or panties, or thighs, or all of those places. I would have spurt a couple shots at her while my knees weakened.

“Shhhh,” she said without whispering. She had a free hand now that I had taken the cash and she used it to pull down the front of my sweats. With one hand, she had me by the balls and with the other, she started jerking me off right between her cute, pretty thighs. She was stroking my full shaft for five strokes and then she started to work on the head. She wanted me to cum soon. Or so I thought.

“If you keep….doing that…I’m… gonna…cum,” I told her honestly.

She stopped everything. She bit her lip. She let go of my cock. She was still holding my balls.

“No. I want it in my sandwich. I want your cum and I want my sandwich. Bring me my sandwich, sweetie.” She said this and let go of my balls.

I didn’t look back. I walked out of there immediately. I grabbed my wallet and walked across the street. My boner was starting to go away. I entered the store, semi-hard. I would get hard again immediately as soon as I got home. The sandwich lady looked at the bulge in my pants as I told her what sandwiches I wanted. I planned on getting home and cumming as fast as I could. I needed to cum. Whether it was on her sandwich. Or in her mouth. Or on her face. Or anywhere else. I had to get back.

End of part 1.

Published 
Written by brucesteve98
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments