Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Son in Need - Indeed!

"When relationships sometimes come up "short""

52
0 Comments 0
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

My son recently married. He had met his wife overseas during one of his many business trips to the Far East. It had been somewhat of a whirlwind romance and marriage. I hadn’t had the chance to meet his fiancé before they arrived at my doorstep as husband & wife.

I had an extra apartment that would work out well for them due to his travel requirements and her not knowing anyone.

The second night I heard what seemed to be a major fight between the two of them. I couldn’t make out the words but could tell it wasn’t going well.

My son came flying out of the apartment with a small suitcase and ran to his car. I could hear his wife crying loudly.

I went up to the apartment to see if there was anything I could do or at least find out where my son was headed. I knocked on the door but received no answer but I could still hear the crying. I tried the doorknob and it opened. Inside the living room area my new daughter-in-law (Pi) was seated on the couch in nothing more than a sheer robe while crying her heart out.

I entered the apartment and sat next to her and draped my arms around her. She fell into my chest and sobbed. I just held her and waited. I noticed that she had stopped holding her robe closed and that it had opened to reveal very firm “B” sized breasts. The nipples rose in color contrasting against her ivory skin. I knew I shouldn’t be looking but had difficulty resisting.

Eventually, she stopped crying and looked up at me. I could see a deep level of sorrow in her eyes. I asked her if there was anything I could do to help. She shook her head, “no”.

The robe had fallen off of one of her shoulders. Her skin was so smooth and it truly drew my attention.

I asked her when my son was expected to return. She answered that she didn’t know or if he might ever return. To lighten the mood a bit I told her that “He has to as his father lives here.” I got a slight smile from her.

I stood up and retrieved two glasses and a bottle of scotch that I knew was in the cabinet. Placing the two glasses down I poured about two fingers worth in each glass. I told her that while strong, she should have some. She picked up the glass and before I could warn her she downed the entire glass. Then it happened - her eyes rolled back, air rushed out of her lungs, she grabbed at her throat and the robe fell off her shoulders entirely. She was on full display. I could clearly see both of her breasts and a small tuft of pubic hair above her splayed thighs. She was the epitome of perfection. I didn’t know which a higher priority was for me. Was it helping her or staring at the most perfect body I had ever seen.

My body had a very clear idea of its own. My cock quickly made its presence known in the thin pair of shorts I was wearing. In fact, it had slid down one of the legs and the head was exposed at the bottom of the hem.

First her eyes opened from the alcohol burning her throat and then she observed that I was staring at her. Her eyes then immediately dropped to the hem of my shorts. Her hands went from around her throat to covering her mouth. Her eyes were laser-focused on my member, although it wasn’t registering to me what she was looking at. She said something in her native language but I couldn’t tell what it was.

The first words out of her mouth that I understood was “Is he really your son?”

I shook my head sideways. “No, he’s my stepson. His mother was married to me but passed away when he was very young. I raised him after that. Why?”

She started to slowly sob again. In between soft sobs she said, “He wanted to wait to be intimate until we were married. Since then he kept putting me off. Tonight, I pushed him into it. I made him undress for me and it was then I understood why he had avoided me. It’s so small! I’m not a bad wife. I tried to get it hard but it just wouldn’t. No matter how much touching, kissing, stroking, and licking. I couldn’t get it hard.”

I was beginning to understand the reason for their fight and her pointed question to me.

She continued, “I don’t know when or if he’ll return. He was embarrassed and humiliated. I may have ruined everything.”

During her explanation, she kept looking down at my thick cock sticking out of the bottom of my shorts. The idea of her offering herself to my son continued to arouse me.

I had to ask her “What is it you want from my son? Do you want to remain married to him?”

Without any hesitation her answer was quick. “Yes, I love him.”

Wondering as to why she still hadn’t noticed that she was on full display to me, I ventured the inevitable. “How are you going to get past the sexual aspect? That’s kind of important.”

She looked me squarely in the face and I could see the total honesty. “I don’t know. I haven’t had much experience, but I know that we can’t live without sex.”

I answered that my son needed to know that she loved him, wanted to remain married but that sex was somehow no longer an issue for her.

Her eyes had once again dropped to my member. “Could you help?”

“Talking to him?” I responded

“No, not exactly. I want to remain married to your son. I love him with my entire being but I have certain needs. Eventually, I’d come to dishonor my vows. It’s not the same should it remain in the family… now does it?”

I finally got her idea.

As she had spoken, she’d opened her legs a bit more. I could see moisture forming on her swollen sex lips.

This time I raised my glass and saw the bottom of it.

Pi dropped to her knees in front of me and began tugging at the waistband of my shorts. She made a quick effort of releasing the confines that my member had been enduring. It rose high in front of her. A small amount of pre-cum was oozing out of the head. Her tongue slithered out and licked it off.

I pulled my shirt over my head.

I had kept myself in pretty good shape with my gym routine and daily jog.

Even though I needed to indulge myself in her perfection, I needed to ensure that we were on the same page. “You plan to remain otherwise faithful to my son - as his wife? You’ll need to be the one to convince him of your no longer needing him for sexual intimacy.”

She smiled. “I think he’ll be too relieved to question why. When the time comes when he might need to know why, he’ll be too committed at that point.”

Before I could respond or question her statement, her throat descended upon my cock. All reason evaporated from my mind. I wanted, no needed, to own this morsel of perfection.

My hips developed a mind of their own as they began to thrust forward. My cock was only 8” in length but it looked monstrous when compared to this diminutive soul. The tightness and her beautiful eyes gazing up at me were going to make quicker work out of me than what I desired.

NancyTorresGu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyTorresGu

I stood her up and the robe that had been draped around her waist fell to the ground. Her body was pure heaven. I took her to her marital bed and laid her down. Her head was propped up on the pillows but she was looking at me through her splayed thighs. Her breathing had become very rapid thus causing her breasts to rise and fall. A dark blush had spread across her chest and face.

As I crawled up the bed towards the apex of her creamy thighs I could clearly see the dew flooding her core. Her scent was filling my lungs and going straight to my turgid cock.

I leaned down and kissed her mound. A loud gasp escaped her lungs. Running my tongue in light flicks across her sex lips caused her hips to begin undulating. I felt her fingers grasp my head and pull it in tighter. A series of murmurs began being chanted by Pi. While I did not know what she might be saying, I knew they were words of encouragement.

I felt my head being directed to focus on her hard clitoral nub. Her hips pushing harder and harder into my face clearly making her demands known.

I slipped a finger into her core and her body began to thrash about on the bed. It was clear that this was a very strong orgasm for her. I felt fluids drenching my face.

When she finally calmed down a bit, I rose up and aligned my thickened cock with her quivering pussy. I drove into her core. Her eyes shot open and a loud scream reverberated against the walls. I had been only able to get about half of it inside before it stopped. I withdrew and shoved again. This time I was able to get my entire cock embedded inside of her pussy. I could feel it rubbing deeply against her cervix.

I had never felt something so tight grasping my cock. It seemed to be squeezing and massaging it further inside of her abdomen.

I allowed us to catch our breath while she became accustomed to the girth and depth of my cock.

I would come to find out later that while she had said that she was not very experienced, that didn’t mean that she wasn’t a virgin. I had in fact taken her virginity.

When I felt her thighs relax slightly around my hips, I began to rock my hips back and forth. I leaned down and kissed her for the first time. The difference in our sizes made it difficult. She wrapped her arms around me and began to allow her hips to meet my thrusts. Her moans were getting louder and louder. I could feel her need growing to monumental proportions.

Her pussy seemed to vibrate and milk my cock. I could feel my testicles tightening with need as they’d come into contact with the bottom of her ass cheeks.

You could clearly hear the violent sound as our hips collided. My thick cock - in this little flower - was battering her cervix.

I could no longer hold off and began to jettison my seed deep past her cervix. Rope after rope of fertile sperm filled her womb.

Feeling the warmth of my seed set off the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced. Her body arched and began to twitch convulsively. Her arms then dropped and she lay limp on the mattress.

I slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy and copious amounts of cum came flooding out. She looked at me with a delirious expression on her face. I fell alongside her on the mattress. My soiled cock lay across my thigh still somewhat engorged.

She rolled toward me and wrapped her body tightly against mine. She extended a leg over my thigh and member. She then moved even further until she was on top of me. My member in contact with her moist mound.

While I could feel my seed oozing out of her core, I also felt her begin to rub against me. Back and forth she rubbed her clitoris along my cock. It was evident that she wasn’t through with the evening.

Having such a beauty physically expressing a need to be had once more did get her desired result. My cock stiffened once more. She rose and slipped my cock back inside of her.

As she sat straight up, I was fully inside of her. This gave her the control she desired.

She began to rock her hips back and forth in a steady rhythm while making sure to rub her clitoris on the base of my shaft.

Looking up at her smooth, white skin my cock stiffened. I reached for her perfectly-formed tits and began to tweak her nipples. She laid her head back and I could feel her long jet black hair grazing my thighs.

Her hips began to move more rapidly as her orgasm neared. Having come once I was still not ready to join her.

She violently thrust her body down onto my shaft as her orgasm struck. She fell forward onto my chest while gasping for air. This caused my cock to slip out with a thud.

Having her rest on my chest was nice, but it didn’t relieve the pressure I was experiencing. I rolled her onto her abdomen. I was looking down at the most perfectly shaped ass I had ever seen. While I would later desire it in many ways, I had other needs.

I held her body down as I straddled the backs of her thighs. My turgid cock aligned itself perfectly with her distended lips. I pushed forward until I had breached her entry. Her ass would fit perfectly inside my pelvis. I began to piston back and forth in a needy and violent manner. Her hips were being shoved into the mattress with each thrust forward.

My sole thought at the moment was to take and breed this lovely creature. Every time I’d thrust forward she’d scream into the mattress. I hate to admit how much her screams were turning me on further.

Her hips had been rising to meet each of my thrusts causing the head of my cock to batter her cervix. I just couldn’t get the pressure I needed to unload my tightened balls.

I rolled her to the side and drew her top leg up to her chest and straddled the remaining leg. This gave me the deeper access my cock needed. It felt like the cervix was swallowing the head. Her muscles began to clamp down hard on my shaft. I finally was getting what I so needed. In just a matter of seconds, I unloaded inside of her womb like a possessed animal. I let out a growl as I claimed my prize.

We would fall into an exhausted sleep.

About sunrise we could hear her phone receiving a text message. There was only one person who could be texting her.

Without looking at the message, I returned the text by saying “We need to talk but we need to do so when we’re both ready. Come home for dinner and we’ll work things out. I so need to be your loving wife, Pi!”

It ended up being exactly what my step-son needed to hear from his wife….. and his wife got what she needed too from her father-in-law.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors