Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

"A While..."

"Family dental visits will never be the same."

78
6 Comments 6
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I think it will be a little odd for her to clean the teeth of my wife on her next visit."

For years, my wife and kids have all gone to the same dental office for our annual teeth cleanings.  This year was no different, or was it…?

Because of my work schedule I always need to make appointments for the latest possible time of the day.  I have always looked forward to my dental appointments.  Maybe it was because of my work schedule or maybe it was because I liked the thought of meeting her late in the evening.

Her name is Lindsey. She is barely five foot tall and absolutely gorgeous. She works out regularly, so her body is tight and fit.  She also has the most beautiful dark brown eyes. As a shorter woman, she has the most perfect shaped tits, and her smile would melt a glacier.  The mere sight of her makes my heart beat a little heavier.  Her long dark brown hair, always in a ponytail, flows down her back as if it were lights on a runway guiding you to look at her butt.  For being a small woman, she doesn’t have much of a butt but there is something about the way it looks in those scrub pants. We are both happily married with kids. She has made the comment that I share a similar look to her husband, and she looks very similar to my wife so maybe that’s why this seemed so easy.

It was a very long day at work, and it didn’t seem like anything could go my way, but I could not stop thinking about the end of the day when I could get to my appointment.  I start work at two in the morning so as you could imagine by the time it came about for my six o’clock appointment, I was tired.  

I arrived at the office about fifteen minutes late and she was waiting.  I was her last appointment, so it did not cause any trouble. Matter of fact, I was the last appointment for the whole office.  She guided me into her room, had me sit in the chair and she laid it back.  It was time for X-rays, which is my least favorite part, at this visit and she knew it and started making fun of me. Maybe this is what could have started it all because we are pretty comfortable with each other and casually make sexual jokes and talk shit about each other during the visit.

She seemed more chippy than normal today.  Don’t get me wrong; she is a very happy go lucky woman with a beautiful smile and an infectious laugh, but she was giggly as if she had found the bottle of nitrous oxide while she was waiting for me!  It didn’t matter. I liked it and I was getting turned on.  She sat down in her chair to start her work and she laid her hand on my chest and asked me how I was doing.  We talked for a brief minute, and I couldn’t help but start to think bad thoughts!  During the cleaning a few other women came in and announced that they were leaving if it was alright with her, and she easily said that they could go, and she was good.  She had told me that the dentist had to leave earlier in the day for an emergency at home, so I knew that soon the only two people in that office was going to be us.

She was finishing up the cleaning when the last worker walked in the room and asked if anything was needed before she left. Lindsey kindly declined saying, “Nope all good, thank you and have a good night.”  This was the moment I was waiting for, the moment when it was just her and I and I could say whatever I wanted, and we could both talk freely.  Both of us have a bad habit of using foul language so you could understand why that would be unacceptable during normal operating hours.  The last door closed, and Lindsey got up as if to check and make sure that it was just her and I in the office. 

The chair faces the opposite direction of the door, so I didn’t see her walk back into the room.  I felt this presence come about me that caused me to turn my head toward the door.  There she stood, in the doorway peering at me with those dark brown eyes and I could tell that this visit was going to be better that any one I’ve ever had.  As she walked over to me, I watched her remove the ponytail from her hair she swung her head around in a way that made her hair come around and cover her eyes seductively. 

“Have you ever wondered what it would be like?” She asked as she stood over me as I was still laid flat on the chair.

“Yes! I have not only thought about it, but I also have dreamt about it!” I replied.

She smiled and slowly brought her face down to mine and she began to slowly kiss me.  I could feel my pants getting tighter and I knew that it wouldn’t be much longer before my arousal was very clear.  I consider myself to be an average man. I mean, I have never had any complaints.  I measure out to about seven straight inches once fully erect.  You could hang a coat on my erection!

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

As she broke the kiss, we looked into each other’s eyes for what seemed like an eternity.  I reached out and placed my hand on the inside of her thigh. She jumped slightly. I slowly worked my way up her thigh, and she leaned back in for a kiss. I could feel her hand moving from my chest down my stomach to my now fully erect cock. I ran my fingers across her pussy through the full covering for her panties and her scrubs. As my fingers moved across the openings of her lips, I could feel a small wet spot forming from her arousal.  She put her leg over my body and began to straddle me. We began to kiss more passionately now and seemed make out for quite some time until I ran my hands under her scrub top and pulled it up over her head and threw it to the floor.  She followed my removing her bra and releasing those firm D cups!  They were beautiful.  I had never seen her wearing anything other than scrubs. I could feel my cock get even harder as she was grinding on top of me.

As she slid back to release my belt, I untied her scrub bottoms so that when she stood up, they fell to the floor.  Imagine my surprise when I thought that she was wearing panties, she was not wearing any.  I slid my pants off, and it looked like a tee pee was formed with my underwear.  Lindsey ran her had across my erection through my underwear before she ran her fingers around the elastic and pulled them to my ankles and off to the floor. 

She began started stroking my cock slowly while increasing speed. She looked me in the eyes and leaned in for another kiss. This kiss was even more passionate than before. When she pulled away from our embrace she asked me, “So far, is this what you dreamed about?”  I was in pure ecstasy thinking about how many times I had thought of this exact moment.

She kissed my body all the way down to my extremely hard cock. Each kiss had a little tickle that made me squirm slightly. Kissing and licking the base of my cock, she continued to drive me insane. I loved the soft and feel of her body near mine and the way her tongue felt on my cock. Her hair slightly obstructed my view, so I reached down and grabbed a handful and pulled it back a little. This must have flipped on a switch inside her because she hovered over my cock and took it all. I could feel it massaging the back of her throat. I knew that if she kept that up, I was not going to last long. I pressed her head farther down onto my already fully submerged cock and I could feel her gentle moans that vibrated cock at the back of her throat.

With every stroke of her tongue I knew I was gettting close. I lifted her head and told her that I was close and asked her if she was going to take my whole load in her mouth. She smiled and nodded her head yes in approval. She began to caress my balls and then she took a finger and began to massage my butt. It moved around really easy because of how wet she had made it down there while devouring my cock. I could tell that she was wanting to slip a finger in and I was NOT going to stop her. She did exactly that and after a couple pumps of her finger in my ass I exploded my hot steamy load into her mouth. She gagged slightly for a moment, but I watched as she swallowed every drop. She moved back up my body and leaned in for a long kiss. I knew it was time and I could not wait any more, I needed to taste her pussy. Really bad! But as she came up, she threw leg over my body and positioned herself so perfect that she buried my cock deep inside her pussy. 

The joy and pleasure that was felt from this was enough to drive each of us into a deep state of pleasure.  She rocked back and forth, and I knew that it was not going to be long before either her or I were going to explode into orgasm.  I could feel I was close to cumming again as I ran my hands up her chest to her neck where I gripped down just slightly to see what she did. I felt her pussy clench down tighter on my cock and this was all I could handle as she started screaming as her whole body tightened while we climaxed at the same time. 

Her body fell limp onto mine when she leaned in, and we began kissing again.  As we finished our kiss I asked, “How long have you been planning this?”

 “A while,” she replied.

 

Published 
Written by scaredmoose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments