Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Whiskey and a Smoke Part II - The Theater

"A chance encounter leads to a night of fun and Public exposure"

8
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Author's Notes

"Jay's weekend bachelor plans go awry; until he meets a sexy lady at a bar and the beginning of the weekend starts off in a rather semi-public display at a restaurant and the theater."

Convincing Megan to stay for the weekend and longer, I have invited her to have dinner with me and then head off to the theater.  What she doesn't know is that she is to be my wonton sex slave, lover, and play thing for five days.  This is the first night of our lustful few days.  What is in store for her, only Jay will know as the days progress.

I arrived at the restaurant early and grabbed a seat at the bar to have a few drinks and to calm my nerves. While watching the fish swim around the large tank, my nerves began to settle. The sound of the water flowing over the waterfall made me lose track of time and I didn’t notice that I received another text from Megan.

“I am running late. Salon trip took longer than expected.”

I grinned, “This is going to cost you.”

“What do you mean by that?”

I sent an emoji of a hand, “Hurry up and you will find out.”

“Ok, I am walking as fast as I can.”

I put the phone down and ordered another drink and a glass of wine for Megan. I had a feeling she would be thirsty by the time she walked in. Adjusting my seat, I faced my body towards the TV in the bar to take in the news and the sports talk.

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and looked in the bar mirror to see who may be disturbing me. A stunning blond was standing next to my chair. After a few seconds, I realized it was Megan. She was wearing a dark green silk dress that hugged her body and left no doubt about the size of her bust. She was bulging out of the dress and her cleavage was on full display. A long slit ran up her legs on both sides up to her hips, exposing her stockings. A choker of pearls surrounded her neck with a matching set of single pearls dangling from her ear lobes. Her thick lips were drenched in deep red lipstick and her green eyes were gleaming.

Sliding off of my bar chair, I wrapped my arm around Megan’s waist and brought her into me. My lips met hers. She was hesitant at first but then pressed hard up against me. My hand roamed over her ass and up her back to the nape of her neck. Our tongues probed each other’s mouths until I broke the kiss.

“You look utterly stunning,” I told Megan as I placed my hand back onto her ass and gave it a squeeze.

“Thank you. You don’t look too bad yourself. That was one hell of a welcome,” Megan replied giving me another small kiss.

I handed her the glass of wine waiting for her on the bar and we did a small clink of our glasses and looked into each other’s eyes. Megan took a sip of her wine and took my hand into hers and gave it a squeeze.

“Shall we finish our drink at the bar or take a seat at the table in our private room. They have been holding it since I told them you would be late,” I said as I ran my hand inside the slit of her dress.

“Why don’t we finish our drinks here and then sit down. No sense in rushing things,” Megan replied.

“We are only a two-minute walk to the theater,” I reminded her.

“And, we have our own box at the theater. We won’t be bothering anyone if we show up late,” as Megan ran her hand up the inside of my leg.

“Indeed my dear. But, you do owe me something for being late.”

“And what do I owe you? It isn’t my fault the salon took so long in getting me ready.”

“You did mention that. But, I do expect promptness,” I stated as I swatted Megan on the ass rather hard.

“What else do you expect?”

“Megan, I expect you to live out the erotica story I have in my head. And, most importantly, your mind, body, and soul are to be mine until you leave,” and I kissed her once again.

Megan broke the kiss, “How am I supposed to live out the story if I don’t know anything about it?”

“That is the beauty of this Megan. You will know nothing until I tell you what to do next.”

“You expect me to do whatever you tell me to do?”

“Yes, Megan. Whatever I tell you to do. You will be my erotica, my sex toy, my lover, my plaything, my slave. You will obey me at all times.” I pulled Megan into me again and kissed her deeply. She didn’t resist.

As I let Megan go from our embrace, I noticed a hostess was walking towards us.

“Excuse me Mr. Warren. The table for you and your wife is ready. If you would follow me please.”

Megan elbowed me in the ribs. “Yes, Mr. Warren. Take your wife to the table before she runs away.”

I put my arm around Megan’s waist and guided her to our table. Which I had specifically placed in a back corner of a private room so we would have some privacy. As we neared the table, my hand slid up her back to the zipper on her dress. I slid it down exposing the clasp of her bra. With a quick pinch, I undid the hooks and unzipped her dress a bit more. The spaghetti straps on her dress barely kept her breasts from falling out of her dress.

Whispering in Megan’s ear, “Sit against the wall. After the waiter takes our drinks, you will fold down your dress and give me your bra. Only after you hand me your bra will you zip up your dress.”

I pulled out Megan’s chair and pushed her into the table and sat down. The waiter came and took our drink order and Megan just sat there.

“I don’t think I can do this Jay. This is moving way too fast. I hardly know you.”

“Megan. Pull down your dress and give me your bra.”

“But.”

"No buts Megan. You wouldn’t be here right now if you weren’t serious. If you are just looking for someone like Bob from last night then you should call him now and invite him to the show.”

“I don’t want Bob.”

“What do you want Megan?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yes, you do Megan. You told me in that video last night. You want me to take you like no man has ever taken you. You need for me to release you from your humdrum life. You want me to control you.”

“I never said that in the video.”

“You didn’t have to. The look on your face. The lust in your eyes. The way you touched yourself. The way you undressed and stripped for me on the video. You laid back on your bed with your legs spread open, rubbing your swollen clit like a girl who hasn’t had an orgasm in years.”

“Jay, I was drunk.”

“Drunken feelings bring out your innermost wants and desires.”

“No, your stories did that,” Megan pouted and twirled her hair in her fingers.

“My stories stoked your smoldering desires. You just brought the flame to light. If you want this to continue then bring yourself into the fire.”

The waiter arrived with our drinks and asked to take our order. Not having time to look at the menu, I ordered shrimp cocktail and a dozen oysters for an appetizer and told the waiter we would be ready to order in a few minutes.

After the waiter had turned his back, Megan slid the straps of her dress off of her shoulders and continued sliding the dress down below her breasts. Her bra fell forward onto the table.

“You happy now?” Megan said as she handed me her bra. Her bewitching smile beamed at me.

“Not as happy as you will be later this evening,” I said as I put the bra next to my silverware on the table.

Megan pulled her dress back up but left the straps hanging down her sides just as the waiter arrived to check on for our main course. She wasn’t able to zip up her dress as she had wanted.

“And what will the lovely couple be having for dinner this evening?” The waiter inquired staring at Megan’s breasts the whole time.

“My stunning wife will have the lobster tail and the small filet done medium-rare. I will have the same, only with the large cut filet. A side of scalloped potatoes, sautéed mushrooms, and your vegetable medley for our sides. And, we will both have a side caesar after our appetizers are completed.”

“Any other drinks for dinner?” asked the waiter.

“A bottle of your Merlot with dinner and I will have another Red Breast at this time,” I said looking at Megan.

“Anything to drink for your lovely wife before dinner?”

“Yes, I believe I will join my husband in having a Red Breast as well,” Megan chimed in softly. Her foot running up the middle of my leg.

The waiter spun off as Megan’s toes found the center of my pants. She ran her big toe up and down my zipper.

“Well, my little tart of a wife. What do you think you are doing with that foot and toe of yours?”

“Just playing. I need to see what kind of toys my husband will bring to the playground.”

“If you insist, continue playing with my bat and balls. But if you do continue, then you need to let me see your toys. Pull down your top and let me see those fabulous mounds of yours.”

“My…My…My. Is my lustful husband craving to see anything else besides my delicious mounds?” Megan took her breasts out of her dress and began to pinch on her nipples.

My gaze and the sultry conversation was quickly interrupted by the sound of glasses and appetizers being set down on the table. Megan grinned a sly smile. Our food and drink had arrived just as Megan placed her breasts back into her dress. She was teasing me. Her view let her know when the waiter was coming with our food and drink.

“So, my lovely wife. What brought you to this fair city?” I said as Megan continued to rub her foot up and down my crotch.

Megan took an oyster and let it slide down her throat, “I am here on personal business.”

“Care to elaborate on that personal business?” I retorted as I let an oyster slide down my throat.

“Do you really want to know or are you just making conversation?”

“Actually my sweet-tart. I do want to know. I do care about what my wife is doing here.”

Megan took a shrimp and dipped it in cocktail sauce. Leaning over she fed me the shrimp, giving me even more of a glance down her dress.

“Your wife wants to get pregnant. Her current lover is sterile and I am here to go get a procedure done at a clinic.”

“So that is why Bob was there last night. He was to be your clinic,” I said as I fed Megan another oyster.

“Yes, and he was free compared to the real clinic,” Megan said as she fed me an oyster.

“But, he didn’t do it for you?” I said as I took a sip of my whiskey.

“Not at all, he couldn’t hold a candle to you. Your wit and charm had me the moment I set eyes on you. I want you to be the father of my children.”

“What makes you think I can be the father of your children? Or even want to be a father for that matter?”

“Why wouldn't you want to get me pregnant? No strings attached,” Megan said.

“How do you know I don’t have any now with my mistress?” I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"I am not worried about your mistress, just us Jay."

“How many kids do you want to bear for me?” I said taking another sip of whiskey.

“As many as you want,” Megan purred as she pulled and pinched her nipples.

I smiled and took a long gaze at Megan. She was quite irresistible, “It looks like we will be quite busy. I don’t expect you to be at a want for my toys at any time. You may be running around barefoot and pregnant for the rest of your childbearing years.”

“If you insist. Just don’t leave me if I get thick and fat.” Megan said in a pouty voice.

“I wouldn’t dream of it because you will work off that baby fat making more babies with me,” I said grinning from ear to ear. “Every chance I get you will be on your back, riding me, or bending over. That includes in my office, on my Harley, in my back yard, or where ever I want you.”

Megan spit a bit of wine out as I finished. Surprised at my comment.

“It seems I will have to find a place close to you in your city.” Megan’s lips wrapped around a piece of shrimp as she sucked it into her mouth. A slow sip on her whiskey washed down the remaining cocktail sauce.

I felt a cool wisp of wind go by me and an arm extended across the table. Megan’s gaze did not leave mine as the busboy cleared off our dishes from the table. Her mounds still exposed for them to gawk at.

“Would the lovely lady need anything else before I bring out the salads?” The waiter now approached and stared wide-eyed at Megan.

Megan sipped her whiskey and kept her gaze on me. Not even looking at the waiter. “I believe my stud of a husband needs another whiskey. Would you be so kind as to bring him another with my bottle of wine?”

“Of course my lady,” The waiter replied and walked off.

“You are such a vixen, my love. I bet he goes back and discharges himself before bringing out our drinks and salads,” I said with a chuckle.

Megan smiled, “I bet the bus-boy helps him or they both go out in the alleyway. Shall we time their return?”

We toasted and finished off our drinks. About ten minutes passed before the waiter appeared with our drinks and salads. His face was flushed and his hand was shaking a bit as he set everything down on the table. He kept staring at Megan’s exposed breasts and erect nipples.

“Is there anything else I can get you before the main course comes out?” The waiter asked in a nervous tone.

I spoke up a bit. “Why yes, could you do me a huge favor and put my wife’s tits back into her dress and zip her up. It seems she is causing a wild distraction for some people. Plus, I would hate for her to spill anything on those delicious nipples of hers.”

“Oh, that is all right my love. I am sure our waiter doesn’t want to be bothered with such things,” Megan said patting our waiter on the crotch.

“Umm, I would be happy to assist your wife with her… uh…breasts,” the waiter stuttered.

“Are you sure my love, I know how much you enjoy gazing at them while you eat.” Megan cooed at me as she circled her fingers around her nipples.

“You do have a point, my love, I do enjoy seeing those lovely mounds while I eat. But, I would hate for you to spill hot butter on them tonight before the show.”

The waiter chimed excitedly in, “We do have a bib that your wife could wear so that the butter wouldn’t drip on them.”

“What a wonderful idea…I am sorry, what is your name again?” Megan asked the waiter.

“William my dear.” The waiter replied.

“Yes William, please do bring that bib when you come back with our main course. I will have you put these tits of mine back into my dress when you return. I have changed my mind. No sense in possibly getting them all messed up for my husband. And William, only my husband calls me ‘my dear’ and please do go release that bulge in your pants before coming back. If you don’t I just may have to release it for you. I hate to see you suffer so much on account of me and my breasts.”

William nodded and left us alone.

“You played that wonderfully my dear. Now, let’s finish our salad and continue on our baby-making plans.”

After a few bites, Megan softly and with a little hesitation said, “Jay, how are we going to make this work? If I am in Nebraska and you are here.”

I interrupted her, “My dear Megan, are you serious about having my children?”

“Yes, I am. Without a doubt. As many as you want,” Megan said without hesitation.

“What will your lover do and how will he take the news that you will have to move here so you can continue being my wife and bear my children?” I said sipping on my whiskey.

“And I should ask the same of you, my dear husband. How will your mistress take the news?”

“My mistress will know nothing of my exploits with you. We will have to be discreet and make the best of our limited time together. But, if you are serious about this, then we will make it work.”

“Then there will be nothing to worry about then. I will move to be closer to you. If my lover doesn’t want to follow me, then so be it.” Megan said this with confidence and determination.

My soon to be pseudo wife and real mistress arose from her seat and came towards me. She bent down and kissed me. Her luscious mounds dangling for me to massage and grope. But, instead of massaging them, I circled her nipples and tickled them a bit.

A slight gasp and giggle came from Megan. “That tickles.”

“You shouldn’t tease me like this,” I said as I groped her breasts.

“I would never tease you, my love. I just wish you could be my real husband instead of my little side secret. It would make this arrangement so much easier.”

“You truly are serious about this,” I said kissing her on the lips.

Megan put a finger over my lips as her eyes softly gazed into mine. “I am. There is no turning back now. You convinced me of that.” Then she leaned down and kissed me again.

I heard our waiter approach and released our kiss. Megan heard it as well and stood up.

“Your main course is about ready, would you like anything else before I bring out your dinner and drinks?” William softly said.

Megan turned and faced him, her tits staring him in the face. “Why William, could you please reseat me, pull up my dress and readjust my tits in this dress, zip me up, and place a bib on me before our food arrives?”

“I would be happy to fulfil your needs,” William said smiling.

William seated Megan, pulled up her dress around her tits, zipped her up, and placed the bib around her neck. Draping the long portion over Megan’s breasts as he reached around and readjusted her tits so her nipples were not poking out. Megan smiled as William slid his hands back under the bib, gave her breasts a nice firm squeeze and tug to make sure they wouldn’t fall back out of her dress.

Our food and drinks arrived shortly. Megan and I continued with our witty banter and made light humor about what we were going to call our children. My hearty laugh, intellectual conversation and jovial personality kept her at ease the rest of the dinner. After our plates were empty, William arrived back at our table.

“Any dessert for the lovely couple?” William inquired.

Megan shook her head no and said, “I am completely stuffed, William. Everything was absolutely delicious.”

Quickly I chimed in, “Actually William, could you please bring me out a bowl of sliced strawberries, some ice cream, and a can of whip cream.”

“Of course, would you like an after dinner aperitif to add to your strawberries and whip cream?”

“I do believe we will both have a bit of coffee and baileys if you don’t mind William.”

After William left, Megan looked at me questioningly. “What on earth do you have up your sleeve?”

“Nothing up my sleeve, but you will be desert this evening.”

Megan looked at her watch, “Remember, the show starts in thirty minutes.”

I grinned, “We might be late.”

Megan drummed her fingers on the table as we finished our dinner drinks and waited for William to arrive. She was fidgeting in her chair in anticipation of what was to come. “What are going to do to me?”

“It wouldn’t be fair telling you all that is going through my mind. It would spoil the surprise.”

“Come on my love, tell me before I seduce it out of you,” Megan said standing up heading towards me.

“Your dessert is served, sir. Where would you like me to put the tray?” William boomed as he entered the room.

“Just place it on that empty round table.”

William set the tray down and turned towards us, “Anything else at this time?”

“If you would, please remove my wife’s bib from her and close the door on the way out,” I instructed William.

Megan froze in her tracks and smiled at me. As William approached her, she turned around to face him. Reaching behind her neck, she undid the knot and let the bib slide down her chest. William was able to catch the bib as it cleared her stomach. He hesitated staring at Megan’s mounds for a moment before turning and walking out, shutting the door behind him.

Megan turned back towards me and said in a sexy sultry voice. “What to do now? All alone in a closed room.”

“Come over here my vixen and turn around.”

Megan strode forward with her mounds slightly bouncing until she reached me. But, she didn’t turn around. Instead, she wrapped me in a hug and kissed me deeply. We stayed in our embrace for quite some time. My hands roaming her body. Slowly I pushed her away and gave her a swat on the ass.

“Turn around,” I commanded Megan.

She pouted for a minute but ended up turning around.

I gave her a swat on her ass and said, “Bend over and give me your panties.”

Megan heaved a sigh and did as she was told.

I took my bowl of ice cream and covered it with whip cream. I gazed back at Megan as she stood with her back facing me as I took a bite of my dessert.

“Now, strip my little tramp, just like you did last night in your video. Nice and slow.”

Megan turned her head to me. Her eyes were lustful as she began to slowly sway her hips. She lifted her hands and ran them through her long blond hair as she bent lower. Her ass staring me in the face as I continued to eat my dessert. Slowly rising up again, she let her hair down and backed into me. She nodded indicating for me to unzip her.

I unzipped her and pushed the straps off of her shoulders. Gently running my hand up and down her exposed back and arms. Goosebumps began to form on her shoulders. Megan sat down and ground her ass into my crotch. Leaning back into my chest, she unpeeled her dress, exposing her breasts again. Her hands caressing them and pulling at her nipples. Her lips kissing my ear lobes and neck.

With a flick of her hair, she stood up, her back still to me. Bending over, she unpeeled the rest of her dress over her ass, letting the dress fall to the floor. Turning around, she covered her tits with her hair and hands, squeezing them and licking her lips. My cock was twitching as I continued to watch her seductively move.

Her hands fell to her sides, slowly she raised them, pulling her hair back, exposing her full breasts to me. Seductively she walked over to me and faced me, licking and puckering up her lips. Bending down, she licked the corners of my mouth, cleaning off a bit of whip cream from their corners.

Wrapping her arms around me, she sat on my lap, grinding her body into mine. Her lips traveled all over my face and neck, finally with her lips meeting mine. Our tongues intertwined and she kissed me passionately, her breasts heaving as I caressed them with my open hand.  I could feel the heat coming from her bare pussy grinding into my crotch.

Her hand squeezed my crotch as she whispered in my ear, “Seems like your toys want to come out and play right now. Care to play hide and seek my stud?”

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

The urge to bend her over the table was overwhelming, but she had to wait until we were alone in the theater. I looked at my watch.

“You are very tempting Megan, but it looks like we are running late for our show.”

“You would leave me in such a state to go to our show?” Megan pouted.

“You have been absolutely delicious so far, but, your state will be satisfied soon.”

“You are so frustrating Jay, my body is craving for you to take it,” as Megan pressed my hand to her heat and wetness.

I slipped her swollen pussy lips to the side and ran my finger up and down her slit, teasing her clit. “You are not quite ready yet my love,” as I rubbed her clit harder.

“What do I have to do to make you want me?” As Megan leaned in and kissed me, squeezing my cock with her hand again.

“No need to pout and whine. It is not a matter of want, but a matter of when.”

“But...”

“No butts, you will have your time. Now go put on your dress, underwear, get cleaned up and tell William I am ready for the check.”

Pouting and frustrated, Megan slipped off me and hastily put on her dress in front of me. Waving her tits in my face as she did so. Stomping out of the room, I saw her wave down William and head off into the restroom.

It took her fifteen minutes to return. Megan’s face was downturn but her makeup, hair, and dress were back in order. I paid William and gave him a handsome tip. Megan pouted the whole way to the theater and kept squeezing my crotch as we walked.

As we took our seats in our box, I surveyed the situation. Our location was perfect. A direct sightline to the stage and set back so no one could see inside the box, except for the performers on stage. Two chairs, a couch, and a mini bar waited for us. The usher gave us a short tour and showed us to our seats as the house lights went down.

“Megan, could you please get us some drinks before the show starts,” I patted her on her leg as she huffed and puffed.

“What would you like my tormentor?” Megan said in a frustrated tone.

“A whiskey for me and whatever you wish to get yourself.”

Megan huffed again, but got our drinks. We sat through the first act and barely looked at each other. As the lights went up, Megan informed me she was going to use the restroom. I followed her out and we met on the balcony outside.

“Why do you tease me and then neglect me?” Megan pleaded.

“I didn’t tease you, my dear, you teased me, remember. You got my cock all hard with your breasts hanging out at dinner. You teased me with that delicious striptease. And, then you kept squeezing my cock on the walk over here.”

“Oh, you are such a devil. Turning the tide on me.”

I smiled and brought her into me, my hand squeezing her ass. “It is time for the second act my. Time to return to our box.”

I led her into the box again, just as the lights were dimming. But, I did not lead her to our chairs. Instead, I held her close. “Take off your dress.”

Megan looked over at me in surprise. “People down front and in the box across the theater will see me when I sit down.”

I slid my hand up her back and unzipped her dress. “Take off your dress.”

Hesitantly, Megan slid off her dress. I took it and threw it over the couch.

“Give me your panties,” As I patted Megan on the ass.

“You are absolutely unfathomable Mr. Warren. To have me naked in this box. I don’t know how you cause me to do such things,” as she slid out of her panties and handed them to me.

“You won’t be completely naked, put this on,” as I handed her my sport coat to put on.

I led her over to her chair and sat her down. The curtain was going up as I handed her a glass of wine and I took my seat. I looked around, no one was looking up into the box from either the stage or the audience. However, the couple in the box across the theater was able to see what we were doing when the lights were up. Megan took a few sips of wine and set her glass down. My hand rested on her knee.

Megan inched my hand up her thigh as she spread her legs. I took her fingers and led them to her waiting swollen pussy lips. I guided them, tracing her lips and sliding them into her slit, her middle finger finding her clit. Megan looked over me as her breasts heaved. Our fingers were side by side circling her clit.

Megan’s eyes were glued to the stage. She kept licking and pursing her lips. I spread her legs farther apart as I continued to move her finger with mine. Her juices were beginning to flow as I led her finger into her wet cavity, pushing our fingers in together as far as they would allow. In and out with a rhythmic motion. Megan leaned back in her chair allowing further access to her wetness. Her eyes were opening and closing trying to stay focused and not make any noise or bring attention to us.

I leaned over, “Looks like my little tramp is enjoying herself.”

Megan just nodded and increased her motions. She pursed her lips tightly as I felt her juices flow heavier. I felt her body shudder and her pussy contract around my finger. Megan wanted to stop, but I kept the motions going.

Megan looked over at me with glossy eyes as she let go again. Her mouth opened and let out a little whimper. That was my cue. She was ready.

I stood and removed my finger and acted like I was heading back to the bar to get another drink. A look of frustration went over Megan’s face as she turned her head towards me. I locked the door to the box and walked back to her. Reaching around from behind, I opened the sport coat and exposed her breasts. Caressing and pinching her nipples.

“Cum for me Megan, play with your clit till you let go again. This time, don’t let it in. I want to hear you moan when you cum.”

I continued to knead her nipples as she continued to rub her clit and finger herself. The music was loud enough that her moans could not be heard. Coaxing her on, Megan rubbed harder and faster. Her chest heaved deeper. She was nearing her climax as the music stopped and the curtain closed for the next act. But, she was too far gone. In the silence and darkness of the theater, she let out a low moan as she came.

A few heads turned up towards our box, but she was concealed far enough back that no one saw her face. They just heard her repeated gasps and moans as she came three more times. But, the gentlemen from the box across the theater had his binoculars trained on Megan.

“That was absolutely lovely my dear,” I whispered in her ear.

“You are the devil making me do this. The devil I say,” Megan said still out of breath.

“Oh, but you aren’t done yet. Act three is forthcoming.”

The curtain pulled open as I pulled Megan from her chair and lead her to the back wall.

“Jacket my love,” I whispered to Megan holding out my hand.

She let the jacket fall from her shoulders and handed it to me without hesitation, “You better not tease me.”

“No my sexy harlot, no more teasing. Come and get your play toys. It is time for them to enjoy the playground that awaits them.”

Megan rubbed her hand up and down my crotch before unbuttoning me. “Your playground awaits my stud. Play at will. And, don’t you stop playing even if the playground monitor says stop.”

“How about you start by getting my cock out of my pants and then we can see about playing hide and seek.”

My sexy harlot unbuttoned, unzipped, and slid my pants and boxers down to the floor. I stepped out of them with my cock fully erect and waiting to play. I pointed to the couch and instinctively, Megan bent over with her ass raised in the air, her head turned towards me.

“Drive it home stud. Fuck me. I need your cock in me.”

Moving forward, I rubbed her slit and found her clit again. Her wetness coated my hand and fingers. Easing my cock forward I began poking at her entrance. Megan spread her legs wider and pushed her ass backwards. The head of my cock eased into her. She was tighter than I had anticipated. Grabbing her hips, I worked my cock into her until my balls hit her ass.

I let my cock sit there as Megan began massaging it with her muscles. I enjoyed feeling her work on me.

Megan turned her head, “What are you waiting for, the fat lady to begin singing?”

I eased my cock out of her and with a deep thrust I shoved my cock to the hilt. Megan let out a quick gasp. “Is that what you want my sexy vixen? A nice hard cock to pound you?”

“Damn it Jay, quit teasing. Fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours!” Megan hissed.

“As you wish.”

A few slow in and out thrusts started my rhythm. I increased my motions and watched Megan’s tits begin to sway back and forth. She put her head down and braced herself on the arm of the couch. I pounded her relentlessly. My balls slapping against her ass. Megan’s low moans turned into guttural sounds.

“Hit…Hitting…cum…ming,” Megan let out as her body rocked and shook as I kept pounding her.

Her head lifted and fell as she came three more times. Her pussy was now soaked and squelching sounds came louder as I continued pumping in and out of her.

I could feel it coming. For the first time in a long time, I could see stars. The feeling was overwhelming as I let loose inside of her. My cock pulsing as I unloaded wave after wave of cum deep inside of her. Beads of sweat began running down my forehead and my legs became weak as I leaned over Megan’s back. We were both panting and heaving as the music reached its crescendo on stage.

I kissed down Megan’s back as I let my cock go limp inside of her, as she slowly stood up. I squeezed Megan’s ass as I moved back releasing my cock from her cum filled cavity. I could see my white milky fluid begin to drip down her leg.

Megan raised her head and stared back at me with her mouth open. Her eyes were glossy and full of lust.

“You are fucking amazing, Megan.”

“No my dear stud, what you did to me; that was heaven. Your cock is magical,” Megan replied in a husky voice.

The house lights began to come up as I stood in front of my naked lover. Pulling my pants back on and buttoning up my shirt I turned and said to Megan, “You better get that sexy body back into your dress, or the couple across the way will come over here and have their way with you.”

Standing up and moving towards me in her naked state, her hand moved in and squeezed my crotch.

“Are you wanting to share me?” Megan whispered in my ear and then nibbled on my ear lobe.

“I don’t believe I will share you, yet. But, I will let them look at your beautiful body.” As I moved over and pulled Megan forward so she could stand next to me. The couple in the box across the way were looking straight at us and smiling.

After a few moments of letting the couple watch me grope my lovely harlot, Megan began to re-dress herself and redo her make-up. And, I, in turn, had a quick drink, straightened up my tie and jacket for the trip home.

We passed the couple from the box across the way on our way out. Smiling at each other as we passed, I heard the wife remark to her husband, “Do you see her glowing? I knew he made her orgasm.”

Megan squeezed my hand as we passed by and snuggled in close to me. I put my arm around her as we walked to the parking garage.

Megan ran her hands over her shoulders as the cool night air gave her goosebumps. Her shoulders gave a slight shudder as we approached the valet booth.

“Come here my tramp, let me put my jacket on you so you don’t catch a death of cold out here,” I said pulling her close to me and taking off my jacket.

“Finally, you become a gentlemen. I never thought I would see that time come.”

“Miracles never cease do they?” I said placing the jacket around her shoulders.

“With you, I would say this is more than a miracle,” as she punched me in the arm.

“I need you to do me a favor.”

“Anything for you. Anything at all,” Megan said kissing me on the cheek.

“That last drink seemed to have made me quite light-headed. Would you mind driving us home?”

“You sure it was that last drink. Or is it because you are still hard as a rock and you fucked me like a machine?” Megan said squeezing my crotch.

The valet’s eyes lit up as he took my voucher. I turned and embraced Megan giving her several long, deep kisses as we waited for the car.

“Your car is ready sir,” I heard the valet quip.

Megan looked over at me to see a jet black convertible idling by me.

“You sure you want me to drive that?” Megan whispered in my ear.

“Can you drive that?” I responded.

“I can drive anything,” Megan whispered in my ear.

“You sure about that?” I said kissing her again.

“Get your ass in the car mister. Let me take you home,” Megan replied sarcastically.

“How about we get your bag first. Then, if and only if, you can drive stick, will you drive me home.”

“I seem to have no problems driving your stick,” as she patted my crotch.

“As I recall, I drove my stick into you.”

I looked over at the valet as he rolled his eyes and waved as to get us to get going.

Megan took the hint and drove off.

####

“I will wait in the car while you run-up,” I said as Megan pulled in the hotel roundabout.

“Give me a few minutes. I want to change out of this dress into something else I bought this afternoon,” Megan said as she came to a stop at the hotel.

“You have fifteen minutes,” I said rather forcefully.

“You are unbelievable. I just don’t know why I have put up with you so far.”

I looked at my watch. “Fourteen minutes and thirty seconds to go.” Megan’s ass swayed nicely as she exited the car and strutted through the hotel lobby.

***

“Excuse me sir, but I will need to you move your car over to the corner,” The night bellhop was telling me to move.

“Sure thing. If you notice a blond bombshell come out in about ten minutes, send her my way,” I said to the bellhop.

I pulled the car out of the hotel circle to across the street. It had been about ten minutes since she had gone into the hotel. I decided to push her along and sent her a quick text.

“Three minutes.”

Megan responded quickly, “Add two minutes or you will never see this sexy ass again.”

“Let me think about it.”

Megan replied, “Hubby just called – need to give him an update.”

I replied, “Tell him you are naked and about to be pounded hard, again.”

Megan replied with a few smiley faces, “No, I told him I was in bed about ready to fall asleep.”

“Tick-tock, Tick-tock, time for you to jump on my cock.”

Megan responded, “Ok, ok, I just hung up with him. You are so damn demanding.”

I hopped in the driver’s seat and waited. About five minutes later, I see Megan standing on the corner across the street looking for me. Her bag in hand as she is shrouded in the shadows. I honked and flashed my lights at her. I noticed her texting on her phone. My phone then chimed.

Megan's text, “Where are you?”

“Turn to your right.”

I flashed my lights again as I saw her turn.

Once she was out of the shadows I noticed that her attire was a silk red nightgown hugging her body and barely covered her ass. Her top half was covered by my sports coat she was wearing a while ago. She strutted in her high heels as she approached the side of my car. When she was close I noticed that the top of the nightgown was covered in thin lace.

“How much do I owe for the pleasure of your services ma’am?” I said laughing.

Megan took a step back and looked me up and down. “For you. I’ll go easy. A thousand for the first three hours and a thousand for every hour after that. Bargain of ten thousand for the whole night.”

“Is that all? I figured a high class broad like yourself would be more expensive,” I said reaching for my wallet.

“This is a first time trial period. My price goes up after the second meeting, then the price stays steady,” Megan said shoving out her chest.

“You think you are good enough for a second go-round baby?” I said holding a dollar out for her.

She took off my jacket and threw it at me. Her nipples were poking through the lace covering her tits, “Honey, you will beg my name and you will wish I was your full time thing.”

“Show me the goods baby. I need a quick tester to see if those tits meet my satisfaction.”

Megan smiled and peeled the negligee down past her tits and shoved them in my face. A car honked as it passed by. I pulled on her nipples and took them into my mouth. Sucking like a little kid on a lollipop while massaging the rest of her mounds.

Megan pulled my head back after a minute or so. “Any more testing and it will cost you. You want this luscious lady or should I go peddle it to someone else?”

I reached over and opened the passenger side door. Megan made her way around the car and threw her bag in the back. As she was pulling up her nightgown I revved the engine to get her attention.

“Leave them out,” I commanded.

“You like the night gown?” Megan said as she leaned down into the car.

“I love it. Along with the rest of your body.”

“I have many more surprises for you,” Megan said rubbing my rock hard cock through my pants as she leaned over and kissed me.

“Keep them coming,” I smiled as I ran my hand between her legs.

A quick siren blast blew as red and blue lights began to flash as they pulled up behind the car. Megan looked up behind the car.

“Oh shit, the cops are here. Is this some sort of joke?” Megan said in a nervous tone.

“Uh, not in the least. Are you a wanted felon?”

“Very funny Jay. Here they come,” I heard over the car doors slamming.

“Excuse me Sir, is this young lady bothering you this evening?” The first officer said as he approached and stood next to Megan.

Looking up at him I replied, “Why no officer, my lovely lady here was just about to slide in the car and put her seat belt on so I can take her home.”

The second officer replied, “Are you sure Sir? We had a report that there was a lady walking around in this area who looked suspicious and was wearing clothing, in a, how shall we say, provocative manner.”

I could see both officers looking at Megan with a wanton lust in their eyes. They were trying hard not to let their eyes bulge out of their sockets. It was all professional for them, another day at the office. However, Megan did look rather like a lady of the night standing by the car with her breasts hanging out.

“It is all right officers, my lady was just running up to her room to get some things while I waited for her. I am in a bit of a hurry and she didn’t have enough time to put on sufficient clothing.”

“Yes officers,” Megan interjected and stood up as she stuffed her tits back into her negligee, “My man has to get home before the clock strikes midnight or he will turn into a pumpkin.”

“Oh come now my love, please don’t be rude to the officers,” I said with a hint of sarcasm.

“I am not being rude to the officers my dear. I am just stating the fact that you are up past your bedtime.”

The larger of the two officers interjected. “Have you been drinking ma’ am?”

“Why officer, can a lady not have a glass of wine with her man at dinner? Of course, I had a few drinks this evening.” Megan replied in a sassy tone.

“Ma ‘am, please don’t get sassy. I asked a simple question.” The second officer responded tersely.

“I am not being sassy, officer. I am just aghast that you would insinuate that I am drunk.” Megan said in an obviously fake sign of disgust.

“Well, you are swaying a bit,” The first officer interjected.

“I beg your pardon, sir. I am not swaying. Maybe you think that because both your eyes are moving all over my chest and my tits moving up and down are making you dizzy.”

“I beg your pardon ma’ am. But we are not looking at your tits, I mean chest. If you keep up this belligerence, we will have to take you down to the station.”

“On what grounds officers? I am fully clothed, albeit a bit scantily. I am not drunk. I am not disturbing the peace.” As Megan finished her sentence she leaned against the car and ran her hands through my hair. “And, I am surely not propositioning this handsome man.”

Both officers looked at each other, the first one turning to me and asking, “Sir, are you sure she is not propositioning you?”

I smiled and looked at Megan before responding. “Officers, she is definitely not propositioning me. However, she is teasing the hell out of me standing there looking so gorgeous.”

Megan pulled my hair as if to say ‘shut-up’ I have this under control.

“Very well Sir. Please drive safe and take good care of this lady. I would hate to see her put in jail for something you say she is not doing.” The second officer replied in a tone indicating that I was picking up a lady of the evening.

“I am appalled you would insinuate, again, that I am a lady of the evening,” Megan said with an air of flirtation as she strutted her way back to the passenger side and slid into the seat.

“Have a good evening Sir,” Both officers said as they returned to their cruiser.

“That was quite the performance,” I said as I leaned over and kissed Megan on the lips.

“Actually, I was scared beyond belief. I was waiting for them to cuff me at any moment.”

“I am sure they would have loved frisking you,” I said laughing.

“I think they would have done more than just frisk me,” Megan said running her hand through her hair.

“Hmm, shall I wave them down and have them cuff you? They are still sitting in their cruiser watching us.”

“You would enjoy that wouldn’t you?” Megan said as she punched me in the arm.

“Actually, I don’t think I would. Unless of course, it was me cuffing you and bending you over the hood of my car,” I said turning on the radio and the heat in the car.

“You better be careful Jay, I just may want you to do that to me,” Megan whispered in my ear.

I could feel my cock rising as she continued to kiss down my neck. “Put your seat belt on my stud, before I act like you are attacking me and those officers put you in cuffs.”

“Touche’ my lady of the evening,” as I pushed her off and put my seatbelt on.

“Are you all right to drive Jay? I am being serious, you don’t need to get pulled over. We can call a cab,” Megan said reaching for her seat belt.

“I am fine Meg. Just put your seatbelt on and don’t do anything crazy.”

Megan put her seatbelt on and I began to drive away. And, just as I had presumed, the cops pulled in right behind us. They stayed close for about five blocks and then turned on their lights and siren.

“Oh shit. Here we go again,” I exclaimed as I started to pull over.

But, the cruiser pulled past us in a flurry of speed. I could see the officer in the passenger seat talking frantically on his radio. I kept pulling over and came to a stop. My heart beating a mile a minute. Then we both looked at each other as the wail of sirens got closer and closer. Three more cruisers sped by and then an ambulance.

We waited for a few more minutes to calm our nerves and let the sirens fade in the distance. “Jay, you ready to go?”

“Yes Meg, the question is, are you ready for the rest of the weekend?”

 

Published 
Written by Austin_342002
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors