Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach at Sunset

"... rather than feeling like they were cheating, they felt like they were the ones who had been cheated ..."

23
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“So, you like your sex to venture outside the bedroom?” Shane chuckled at Leah, taking a step sideways to bump his shoulder playfully into hers as they strolled side by side.

“Absolutely!” She leaned over into him and gave the incoming wave a kick, spraying the salty water up in front of them.

“Into the kitchen, perhaps?” An image of her from the first time she was at his house came to mind: her short shorts raised to reveal just a little more of her upper thighs than they should as she bent over to reach for the salad toppings, heels popping up off her sandals.

“Honestly, I'd be happy for it to happen anywhere.” She sighed, wondering where the kitchen comment came from, but glad of the frank, free talk. “Not that I'm desperate or anything!”

He knew what she meant. Theirs was not a desperation, but surely a desire. Being desperate to have sex would have been nothing short of neurosis; but the longing for a fun, freeing, passionate sexual experience, one like he hadn't had for quite some time, if ever, was natural and healthy. From what he had come to realize from a couple of recent conversations, she was the same way. Neither was unhappy in general, and both had lives most people would be jealous of. But neither had much of a sex life at all after years of marriage, each with a spouse who just didn't share the same sexual drive or desires.

“I'd like mine to happen anywhere too.” He was being careful, perhaps too careful, walking that fine line between putting himself out there and retreating if everything wasn't just right. “I'm talking theoretically.”

She took the bait. “I'm talking theoretically and reality.”

Shane was not questioning whether she would want to have sex with him at this point. The only question was whether both of them would actually act on their desires. They had had several conversations to this effect over the last few months since they had first met. Shane and his wife were friends with another couple, and Leah was the woman's sister who joined them for a movie one day. A few weeks later, the three couples were over for a casual dinner, the day those short shorts seduced Shane. A few more get-togethers and text messages got Shane and Leah confiding in each other until they just decided to drop the uneasiness. When their spouses happened to be otherwise occupied one evening, they spilled their guts and admitted an attraction to each other, though curtailed by the uncertainty that either would actually cheat.

Leah broke the silence. “I'm quite partial to outdoors too.”

“Outdoors, huh?” He snickered. “That's a turn-on for me too!” One more thing they shared in common.

“I like the feel of the breeze on skin,” she laughed, twirling in the evening breeze coming in off the ocean.

“I like the feel of the breeze on your skin, too.” He wrapped his arms around her, leaning in for a kiss. They had kissed before, that evening when they admitted their lust for each other. But nothing more. Neither wanted to rush anything or leave anything to chance. Hence this getaway: when each related that their spouse was going to be away for a long weekend, they made their plans for this overnight trip. They were a good two-hour journey from home, having squirreled away some cash to purchase a prepaid debit card on which to charge their little B&B rental on the coast for the night.

He ran his fingers along the straps of her sundress, his gaze moving between her eyes and her deep cleavage between kisses. He wished he could see inside, but the cups cradled her breasts snugly.

Fuck it. He longed for her breasts – more than that, of course, but he'd start there. He was tired of suppressing his desires. If she wouldn't appreciate him feeling her up, he knew she'd tell him honestly, and that would be that. So his fingers continued down the strap in front, gliding over the roundness of her tit, settling under it and lifting it slightly.

He smiled through her increased kisses. He should have known there was nothing to worry about.

Leah hadn't exactly said the word “fantasy” when she suggested a walk on the beach during sunset, so Shane didn't have any expectations as they found a spot between two dunes back away from the shore. But he sure had a bulge in the front of his shorts, one that he knew she saw and felt as they settled on the ground just beyond the edge of the sand.

They kissed more, caressed more, and talked more, including frank talk about sex and their willingness to stop shoving their desires down deep. Without exactly saying it, they knew they were willing to get from the other what they weren't getting at home. Perhaps more accurately, give to the other what they weren't getting at home.

Maybe Leah climbed on top. Maybe Shane pulled her on top. It didn't matter. Either way, she was straddling him after the sun sank below the horizon, sitting on his lap with her legs around him. Tongues swirled, and so did his hand, feeling that breast he'd only gotten to nudge earlier, now fully palming it. The material was thin enough that he could feel her hardening nipple, looking down as his fingers teased the edge of the cup while she nibbled his ear.

The side of her dress went down while the back went up. He pushed the strap off her shoulder and tugged it down, exposing a nipple. That palm moved over her bare tit while the other crept behind her to feel her bare ass.

Her bare ass?

He leaned back and looked at Leah. “You're not...?” She began to laugh. “Wearing...?”

“Nope!” His hands continued to roam, now fully confident that she was on board with however far this would go. “I told you, I like the feel of the breeze on my skin.” His hands lifted her dress, to give her skin more breeze.

SofiaLuxyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaLuxyy

As Shane continued to gather handfuls of tit, he leaned forward to suck it. Teased with lips and tongue, her areola puffed and her nipple stiffened. Knowing that Shane's wife had expressed her disinterest in, even displeasure with, having her tits messed with, Leah didn't mind at all, even enjoyed it when the time was right. And now, the time was right, so she encouraged him, slipping the other strap from her shoulder and raising her other breast toward his face.

“Mmmm, yesss,” she moaned as he sucked, aware now that she was grinding her crotch into him, feeling the roughness of his erection through his shorts. “Mmm, fuck yes!” Her outburst came as he scraped her nipple with his teeth. “My nipples aren't the only things getting hard, are they?”

He hadn't talked dirty during sex, like, ever, so he was relieved to be able to pick up on her cue. “My dick is so fucking hard now, thanks to you!” He reached both hands around behind her, grabbing her bare ass cheeks and pulling her into him while he thrusted.

Settling back, Leah helped Shane undo his shorts. “Oh, you are fucking hard,” she gasped at the springing forth of his cock. Pulling his shorts down was somewhat awkward, but they managed.

She scooted back up, her wetness settling against his hardness as she cupped his face, raising it to hers for more kisses. “Oh, Leah, you are so fucking wet!” They laughed, each knowing the other had wished for so long to be able to be so dirty, so free. He held a tit some more while her hand slid between them, circling his dick head. After initial squirms of sensitivity, he relaxed, feeling her hand around his shaft, stroking, her wetness already having provided some lubrication.

Without words, his eyes asked her, Are we really going to do this? Actual fucking right here, not waiting to get back to their room for a more orthodox first time? Her eyes said Right Here. Now.

In their recent talks, they had carefully shared every objection to actually fucking each other that they could think of, and subsequently overcome each one, including the physical ones. Her up-to-date birth control and his vasectomy years back doubly served to prevent pregnancy, and each partner's lack of recent sexual activity doubly served to prevent disease, so any “unprotected” sex would be four-fold safe at this point. When the time was right, they could just indulge, knowing their concerns had been addressed. They both knew the time was right.

Leah lifted up a little, positioned the head of his cock at her opening, and sat down slowly, taking all of him deep inside. She smothered him, kissing him deeply as she moved on him, catching his moans in her mouth.

For both of them, this experience was just what they needed: spontaneous, risky, erotic, a bit kinky, uninhibited. Their sexual needs were being attended to; rather than feeling like they were cheating, they felt like they were the ones who had been cheated out of what were reasonable pleasures they desired, and were finally doing something about it.

They stopped for a moment just to hold and stroke each other a time or two, with his cock buried inside her. After things heated up with more making out, their movements resumed and escalated into another frisky fuck. With all the foreplay, and Shane not being able to control the movements, not to mention all the built-up frustration being released like this, he didn't think he'd be able to hold it for long. She was panting and grinding her pussy into him – he couldn't remember a sex partner ever being so energetic as this.

He felt her start to tremble, and her soft moans had turned into high-pitched peeps now. He swore he could feel her vaginal muscles tighten around his cock, and knew it was okay to lose it. Holding the side of her face, he brought her close and covered her mouth with his. As their tongues worked each other, he went over the edge, lunging into her as he released, filling her deeply with a torrent of cum.

A minute later, they could hear the waves again, realizing that the sounds of their sex had drowned them out for a few minutes. She collapsed into him, sighing with pleasure as they caressed each other's skin. Her kisses found his neck and collarbone while he ran his fingers around her bare ass and then up to a bare breast.

He lay back after a few minutes, and she climbed off, leaving quite a mess of their cum flowing off his hip and running down her leg. They both laughed at the dirtiness and excitement of it all, lying there for a few more minutes before getting up. The straps of her dress back up on her shoulders and his shorts properly buttoned and zipped back up, they walked hand in hand toward the shore.

“I don't know about you,” he told her. “But that was, well, everything I've been missing.”

“Oh, so that was it, we're done now?” she teased.

“No, that's not what I meant!” He thought of the right words. “Everything meaning 'satisfaction', not meaning 'finished'.”

“Well, for me too. Haven't done anything that naughty and crazy... well, ever.”

“I must admit, I didn't imagine it would be quite like that.”

“Oh? You imagined it? You had imagined fucking me?” Leah teased.

“You bet. For some time now, you know that.” He stopped, grabbing her hands and looking into her eyes. “I got the impression you were okay with getting off so quick, Miss Naughty and Crazy.”

“Nothing wrong with a quickie,” she noted.

“I guess the first time doesn't always have to go on for hours, deep into the night.”

“Oh,” she purred, pressing her tits into him and running a hand behind him to grab his ass, “but ours still can.”

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments