Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowing It

"Liz's college friend takes advantage of Sam's predicament"

24
1 Comment 1
19.2k Views 19.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words

My wife, Liz, and I had decided to try to get pregnant about five months ago. For the first two months, it was like a dream come true. We were having sex like we did when we first met - at least three times per week! We really didn’t want to get too into the science of when she was most fertile or anything like that. Liz had decided that she really wanted it to be spontaneous.

Like I said, it was everything I could have asked for as a married man. Liz and I had been together for about seven years and married for a little over one. I hate to say it, but our sex life had died down a bit over the years but this was a serious revival in her libido. We were fucking all over the house - in the kitchen, on the stairs, on the couch while we watched TV, and even in the shower. 

After four unsuccessful months, I was starting to get a little worried. Liz was still upbeat though, so that helped the overall morale.

“Listen, I’ve been thinking… we’ve been trying several times per week for the last four months,” she started over dinner one night. “I think I have an idea but you might not like it.”

“Alright,” I said, a little worried. “Let’s hear it.”

“Tonight, we give it one last go when we get home, but then wait another month before we do it again,” she said.

“What? How will that help?” I asked.

“Well, I read an article that said I might be more likely to get pregnant from a bigger… load,” she whispered across the table.

I laughed out loud.

“Don’t laugh. Here’s the plan. We try tonight and then we go celibate for the next month. That means no release of any kind for you. Then, if you agree and keep up your end of the deal, we can have a wild night and do anything you want, as long as it ends with… you know what going you know where,” she said.

I wanted to fight her on this but it seemed like a logical plan, especially if she had done her research like she said she did.

That night, we finished dinner and headed home. When we got home, I basically tore her clothes off as soon as we got in the door. All of the discussion had me thinking about sex the entire drive home and I was beside myself with lust. I was lucky enough that my wife was still a knockout at age thirty-one, and seven years of dating. 

As we made our way to the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind us on the floor, Liz and I were kissing and grabbing each other in heated passion. Soon, we were on the bed and no foreplay was necessary. Her pussy was already swollen and wet. I was as hard as a rock and with little effort, I slid my eight inches inside my beautiful wife. She moaned and wrapped her legs around me, matching my thrusts from below.

I knew neither of us would last long and she seemed to sense the same thing. She can make herself cum very easily on top, so she rolled us over so that she was riding me cowgirl. As I gazed up at her pretty face, twisted in pleasure, I felt my own orgasm approaching. I reached up and grabbed her breast with my left hand, pinching her nipple gently, while my right hand reached behind her neck and pulled her down to me. 

She moaned loudly and kissed me passionately. Seconds later, her orgasm rolled through her body and she cried out in pleasure. Her tight pussy convulsed on my hard cock, squeezing my girth and giving me the last push I needed as she ground down on me. I thrust up into her as she pushed down on me and I released my seed deep inside her. 

As we both rode out the remainder of our orgasms, she collapsed on top of me, both of us a sweaty mess. 

“Wow, that was fucking incredible,” she said, gasping for breath.

“You sure you want to give that up?” I asked, teasing.

She kissed me on the cheek and snuggled up next to me as a response. Minutes later we were both asleep.

 

***

 

The next three and a half weeks were pretty tough for me. Even when we’re not having almost nightly sex, I was still getting off at least a couple times per week on my own. Liz didn’t know about that so she didn’t really see an issue with a month of no sex. I felt like a teenager again at times - just getting erections for no reason at random times. My morning woods lasted forever and I was even waking up in the middle of the night as hard as a rock with nothing I could do about it.

To make matters worse, Liz’s friends from college was going to be in town this weekend and Liz offered our guest bedroom to her. I had never met this friend before but I was already disappointed. Saturday would have marked one month exactly so I was planning on a fun night of releasing this pent up passion. Liz apologized and promised to make it up to me Sunday night.

Being the good husband I am, I agreed and didn’t make a big deal out of it. Little did I know, this friend of hers was going to make it harder than ever to not relieve myself!

Anna showed up around 8:00pm on Friday and my jaw almost hit the ground. I had seen her in pictures before but that was when she and Liz were in college. Let’s be honest - college girls are cute, but when a women hits her late twenties and is still gorgeous, there is a little extra wow factor. She was still dressed in a suit from work but it did nothing but accentuate her best attributes. 

When she changed and came down to have a drink with Liz and I, she was in a loose t-shirt and black yoga pants. It was hard for me not to stare, given that my baseline level of arousal had been through the rough for weeks. But with my wife standing feet away, I was able to maintain my cool. As she and Liz laughed and told stories, I stole a few glances and had come to the conclusion that Anna was not wearing a bra.

At that realization, I decided to excuse myself and go watch a little TV in the living room. I needed to distract myself with something other than Anna’s perky tits and perfect ass. As I said before, my wife is still stunning with her long blonde hair and fantastic body, but there is just something about the ‘new’ girl. Anna’s short brown hair and petite body was hard to not notice.

The rest of the night went pretty normally. We ordered some take out and ate dinner in the living room while drinking and watching Netflix. Liz and Anna mostly talked over everything, catching up like old friends do. Around midnight, I decided I was tired from a long day, and said that I was going to bed. Liz gave me a kiss and said that she would be up soon, too.

I was tired and a little buzzed so I fell asleep within minutes. I was glad I was so tired because had I not been, it may have been difficult to not rub one out now that I was alone.

At some point, I’m not sure what time, I heard Liz come into the room and crawl into bed next to me. I could smell the wine on her breath and could tell that she was a little drunker than I had left her. 

“Are you awake?” she asked.

“Kinda,” I replied, groggily.

“Goodnight, honey,” she said.

“Night, babe,” I whispered.

I felt her hand reach for me under the covers and grab my soft cock. I was a little shocked at how forward she was, especially with her friend in the house.

“I can’t wait to get back on this soon,” she whispered, as sexily as she could.

I could have cum right there on the spot. Before I could even react and make a move, she had fallen fast asleep next to me, with her hand still on my growing cock. You have to be kidding me!  I thought.

Seeing as how I was already half asleep, even with a hard cock, I was able to get back to sleep almost immediately. With all this build up, I wasn't sure that I would last even five minutes on Sunday night with Liz.

I’m not sure how much time had passed, but I was once again woken up by the sound of the door opening. Liz had must have gotten up to go to the bathroom, I thought. I waited for the familiar feeling of her side of the bed slightly sinking as she crawled back in but it never happened. I was on my side with my back to her side of the bed, so I rolled onto my back and felt for my wife. 

I felt her still deeply asleep in bed with me and was very confused by why the door had opened. I instantly remembered that Anna was staying down the hall and may have gotten confused coming back from the bathroom. I opened my eyes and was startled to find her standing over me.

“Hey Anna, what are you doing?” I asked, still confused how she had not noticed her mistake immediately.

“Shh,” she replied, staring down at me.

“You’re in the wrong room, the guest bedroom is…” I whispered before being stunned into silence when she reached down and placed her hand on my groin over the sheet covering my body.

“I said shh,” she scolded me, quietly.

“What the fuck are you doing?!” I hissed, trying to be quiet.

She didn’t answer and instead pulled the sheet down to my thighs, exposing my lower half. She was still rubbing my rapidly growing penis through my underwear and I was too shocked to react.

“Anna! Stop!” I pleaded.

She leaned in close and tightened her grip on my now-hard cock.

“Sam, I told you to shut the fuck up,” she hissed into my ear. “Liz and I had a nice chat about your recent sex life and I got so turned on that I had to see this for myself. She wasn’t lying - your cock feels huge!”

I was so confused.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

I hadn’t known Liz to be chatty about topics like that, but maybe being with an old college friend had brought it out of her. I was having a hard time putting all of this together. My wife was sleeping only a few feet away while her old friend was playing with my cock. I knew she was fast asleep because she is like a rock when she drinks - there is almost nothing that wakes her up. Apparently, Anna had remembered this too.

“We can’t do this,” I whispered.

“Oh, we are. And I’m going to spill that one-month load you have in these heavy balls,” she said, releasing her grip on my shaft and grabbing my balls gently.

I was in total disbelief about what was transpiring right before me. Anna then reached inside the fly of my boxer briefs and with a little trouble, managed to pull my stiff cock through the elastic opening. This had the effect of holding my erection straight up in the air like a flag pole. 

“Oh my, look at this thing,” Anna whispered to me with a smile on her face. 

She was clearly pretty drunk but I didn’t know how to stop her. On one hand, I had no intention of cheating on my wife and knew I should force her to leave. But it was such an awkward situation and I didn’t want to cause any commotion that would lead to my wife waking up to her friend giving me a hand job in our bed two feet away from her. 

I realize now that I took a cowardly approach by doing nothing and hoping that Anna would just come to her senses and go away. There was even a part of me that thought maybe this was her cruel version of a prank just to see how I would react. No matter what was going through my head at that moment, in the end, the decision to do nothing was probably most influenced by the fact that this sexy woman was playing with my neglected cock. The biological need to cum outweighed all rational thought. 

As Anna continued to lazily stroke me up and down, my ability to think eroded away and all I could focus on was the amazing feeling of her little hand on my engorged penis. My eyes had now completely adjusted to the dark room and I could see that she was staring into my eyes as she jerked me off. The intimacy of the eye contact made me uncomfortable so I closed my eyes and tried to mentally hurry this up. The sooner I came, the better.

At least a minute of her slowly jerking me off had gone by and she was now picking up her pace. She still was not stroking me very fast but I felt that this speed would put my sensitive cock over the edge within a few minutes.

Anna then decided to take another risk. Up until this point she was just standing next to the bed, slightly bent over to reach my dick. She now climbed up onto the bed and straddled my legs, being very careful to not cause the bed to shift too much. Her petite frame allowed her to cause minimal commotion. Somehow, this was the first time I had noticed that she was not wearing pants - just a longer t-shirt and panties. As she straddled me, the t-shirt rode up her thighs, exposing her panty-clad pussy. It was dark so I could not see much, but just knowing her vagina was so close to me made my cock throb.

Still stroking me, her left hand snaked its way into her panties. Hidden from view, I could only see her knuckles pressed against the thin material as her fingers pleasured her clitoris. Anna bit her lip to keep herself from moaning out loud as she fingered herself while stroking my cock faster and faster.

Knowing that time was a factor here, Anna bent forward with her hand still inside her panties and took the head of my dick into her mouth. Her warm mouth and active tongue on my overly aroused member was the most amazing feeling I can ever remember. It was like a magical combination of velvet and moisture encasing my cock.

Though I could not see it, Anna must have increased her own efforts on herself as well. She was now whimpering quietly as she sucked me. I was extremely worried her own orgasm might cause her to lose control. Her stroking and sucking was getting more and more frantic and I felt my balls beginning to tighten.

With no warning, she pulled her head up off of me and swiftly moved up my body so that her hips were now just above mine. There was only the thin layer of her panties separating her aroused pussy and my eager cock. That separation was only temporary, though. Anna now looked slightly crazed and desperate as she looked down at me. Pulling her panties aside, she gripped my shaft and lined it up with her juicy lips.

Taking no time to ease my dick into her tight pussy, Anna pushed my bulbous head inside her and sunk down on top of me with little hesitation. She was so wet that I slid in easily, but her tightness squeezed me in a way I had never felt before. Looking up, I saw her throw her head back and open her mouth wide in a silent moan as she took my full length.

Taking only a second or two to adjust to my size, Anna began gyrating her hips in slow circles, careful not to rock the bed that my wife was sleeping on only a few feet away. Apparently, this was all the motion she needed to set herself off. I felt her body begin to shake and she covered her mouth with one hand to silence herself while the other hand grabbed her left breast roughly. I could feel her pussy convulsing around my cock, setting me down the path of a final countdown to orgasm.

Feeling me tense up below her, Anna lifted herself up off my cock, not wanting me to release that huge load inside her cunt. Reaching down, she began stroking me fast and hard. As the eruption began, I felt as though I might black out. It was like an explosion in my cock and balls and spurt after spurt began shooting out of me. Because of the angle, Anna basically had my cock pointing straight up. As I began shooting, the first rope shot out and landed on her t-shirt. She quickly pointed me away from herself, which caused me to spray the next few ropes all over my chest, stomach, and the bed next to me, dangerously close to my wife. 

There was no doubt that this was the most voluminous load of cum I had ever produced. As the last drops dribbled out of me and onto Anna’s hand, she smirked at me and lifted her hand to her mouth. I watched as she licked the cum off her fingers and removed herself from the bed. 

I quickly looked next to me to make sure Liz was still sleeping. Thankfully, she hadn’t budged. As quickly as she had come in, Anna had crept back out the bedroom door, closing it quietly behind her. I was in complete and total disbelief of the events that had just taken place. Laying next to my wife, covered in cum with her friend’s pussy juices still drying on my cock, I didn’t know what to do.

Quietly and carefully, I got out of bed and crept to my pile of dirty laundry and grabbed a t-shirt off the top. Using that, I wiped myself off and crammed it into the bottom of the basket where it would not be discovered by accident. Getting back in bed, I tucked my cock back into my boxer briefs. As I did so, I felt the copious amount of wetness that Anna had left behind. Her juices had soaked into my underwear and after I felt the moisture there, I had to take a whiff of the scent. Had I not just dropped the load of a lifetime, her smell alone would have brought my cock to full attention. It was sweet and musky in a completely different way than my wife’s pussy that I knew so well. 

Mentally, I was buzzing but I was so physically spent from the orgasm that I fell asleep very quickly. The next morning, I woke up to find that Liz had already gotten out of bed. There was a moment that I thought I had dreamed everything the night before. I had been so aroused that it would have been an easy assumption to make. I pulled the sheets back and looked down at my black boxer briefs for any kind of evidence.

I smiled at my discovery. There was no shortage of evidence on my underwear - Anna’s juices had dried throughout the night and the black boxers showed the white stains very clearly. I took them off and hid them under the bed to enjoy a little later. I hopped in the shower to clean off any remaining evidence before heading down for breakfast. 

I had to admit that I was beyond nervous to see Anna that morning. She and my wife would be waiting for me down there. For all I knew, Anna may have felt guilty and told her everything! After showering and dressing, I nervously walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

Liz and Anna were waiting for me, both of them with bloody mary’s in front of them to ward off the previous night’s hangover. 

“Hey honey!” Liz said, seemingly in a good mood, “bloody mary?”

“Yeah, sure, that sounds great,” I said, trying to take a temperature of the room.

Anna smiled at me and took a sip of her drink. 

“You guys, I don’t think I should drink that much red wine again tonight. I had the craziest dreams last night!” Anna remarked.

There was something in her voice that made it obvious that comment was meant for me.

“I had some wild dreams too,” I replied. “Must have been a full moon or something.”

Anna laughed at that and Liz began making plans for them to get lunch and go shopping. I couldn't stop thinking of the night before and was already making my own plans to revisit the scent of Anna’s juices when they left and relive the night before. Hell, I had already blown the one-month thing. I might as well go all in!

The problem with that was that I had failed to pay close attention to their plans and didn’t realize that they would be home after lunch before shopping… but that’s a whole different story.

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments