Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you explain the bruises Ma'am?

"When the nice policeman knocks on your door... You better answer all of those questions truthfully.."

14
3 Comments 3
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Detective Andrews knocked on the third door of his rounds, flicking his notebook open in preparation for the inevitable elderly man to open the door. The whole street seemed to be old people, and while they all offered nice tea and biscuits, they were rambling conversationalists.

He was sick and tired of listening to them tell him about the victims 'lovely son' and 'wayward daughter'. The daughter was always a particular focus, with commiserations delivered about how smart and wonderful she could be if she tried.

He pulled his pen out and reached for the doorbell again. He was an inch from the button when the door opened, a distracted female voice apologising for the delay.

"Sorry, sorry. How can I help?"

Andrews focused on her face and was greeted by an engaging but impersonal smile and masses of damp but bright blond hair that spiralled down her shoulders and frizzed out where it was drier around her ears. It was like the mane of an unkempt lion.

"Detective Andrews, how are you today Miss?"

"I'm good, thank you, Detective. How can I help you?" She opened the door and Andrews belatedly pulled his badge out to prove his identity as he crossed the threshold. He put it back on his belt as she closed the door behind him and lead him into the kitchen.

"Would you like tea Detective?" She reached across the bench from the outside to flick the switch on the kettle and for the first time he noticed her legs; topped by pale grey linen shorts, the long pale limbs were muscular looking and smooth - and a patchwork of bruises. He closed his mouth and made eye contact, clearing his throat and reminding himself he was here for a reason.

"Than you, that would be lovely." He rearranged the pages of his notebook unnecessarily and cleared his throat again. She entered the kitchen and busied herself with cups and tea and milk. "Miss.. ah... sorry, can I get some details?"

"Of course." She spoke louder over the sound of the boiling kettle. "My name is Alice Mickey."

"Thank you, Miss Mickey. And you live here alone?"

"Yes. I moved in after my grandparents died about six months ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Alice approached with a tray of tea and milk and sugar and set it down on the delicate and impractical looking side table. "I'm actually here to talk about an incident a few houses down and across the street, at number twelve. Do you know the inhabitants of number twelve by any chance?"

Alice cocked her head and stirred her tea, hooking one leg over the other at the knee and resting the mug against her pale skin. "I don't think so. I think they were old. Everyone on this street is old, I'm sure you've noticed that though." She laughed a little and then sipped her tea.

"I've been doing door duty all day, so I have noticed some general demographic information." He smiled drily, and she laughed loudly. "A crime was committed there though, and I was wondering if you'd noticed anything out of the ordinary over the last few days?"

She stood up and brought him a cup of tea. He half stood to receive it and copped an eye full of her breasts, which stood out under her long bodied tee shirt. Her nipples stood out further again and it didn't take a detective to realise she wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't seem to notice her allure, however; there was nothing provocative about the way she moved or postured. He dearly wished she would bend over for him though, he could see the bottom of her ass cheeks under the hem of her shorts.

"I don't think I've seen anything at all these last few weeks." Alice bit her lip. Even the postie has come really early and I've been missing him. What happened at number twelve? Am I allowed to ask that?"

Andrews smiled and dragged his eyes away from the slight redness resulting from that little nibble.

"The resident was assaulted, unfortunately - quite violently." His tone was silky and, and her eyebrow elevated ever so slightly. He shook himself and sipped his tea.

"Oh dear." She sipped her tea too, keeping her gaze on the surface of her drink.

"May I ask, Miss Mickey?" Detective Andrews leant forward, deciding he couldn't keep his eyes off of her legs any longer. "Those bruises on your legs - is everything okay?" His voice dipped with concern, and he reached out, his hand brushing against the side of her knee. The muscles tensed but she didn't move. She looked down and regarded them as if she'd never seen them before. Then comprehension dawned on her face, and her mouth opened innocently in an 'o' shape.

"Oh, ha, yes. I'm all fine. They're from, hmm... pole dancing actually, I ah... do pole fitness." She smiled self consciously and put her hands on her hips, tightening her shirt across her stomach.

"Very impressive Miss Mickey. Sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate anything, but given the investigation, I'm in at the moment, I didn't want to risk you being a victim as well." He smiled and she smiled back, looking at him from under her eyelashes.

"That's fine, I'm only the victim of myself and the goddamned layback move."

"Layback?" Andrews asked probingly. Alice grabbed her phone and bending over next to him, flicked it open and scrolled through her pictures until she found the one she wanted.

Andrews' pants grew a little tight as he found himself looking at a picture of the woman standing next to him. She wore tall heels, maybe seven or eight-inch heels, and skimpy bikini bottoms and a tight sports bra. She was holding onto a pole with only her legs, one leg crossed over the other and supporting her weight on her thigh and knee. Her arms extended a long way over her head, and she had a look of bliss and concentration on her face, her lips pursed.

"I see." He adjusted his seat to hide his growing erection, and she turned around to put her phone back in her bag, by bending forwards and placing it in her purse. It was like she was reading his mind. The only thing that could make it better were those heels. He couldn't think of a good policing reason for her to put those on though.

"Sometimes people at work make comments about the bruises, they wonder if my boyfriend is abusing me or something." She laughed and he felt a hint of disappointment.

"I won't lie, that would be my first conclusion. Though you'd be very confident for an abuse victim."

"Thank you?" She laughed and fiddled with the tea things, moving stuff around. Andrews got up and took his now-empty teacup to the sink, rinsing it quickly and placing it on the drainer. "Thank you, you're very domesticated Detective." Alice teased.

"What, your boyfriend isn't?"

"You'd think he would be, but maybe he just needs to live with a woman or something."

"I'm not all that domesticated - I just know how to be civil when it's needed."

"That's good, wouldn't want you to be too domesticated. Your girlfriend wouldn't like that." Alice laughed, her eyes flirty as she washed up her own cup.

"My girlfriends are never a fan of the domestic, I assure you, Miss Mickey."

"I'm just Alice, calling me Miss Mickey makes me sound like an old spinster. And only old spinsters live on this street." She poked her tongue out and Andrews forgot himself for a second, poking her side with his finger playfully.

"Alice it is, Alice." He smiled, and she braced her hands on the bench behind her, pulling herself up onto the edge and perching there, legs swinging. "So the boyfriend is not domesticated - is he wild?" Alice blushed and looked away, but raised her gaze again and bit her lip again, hard.

"He's not domestic, but he's just sort of messy... Not... Wild." The last word came out breathy and Andrews took a step towards her.

"That sounds boring. Do you want wild? Even for a day?" He braced a hand on either side of her and she leant back. It looked almost like a retreat, except the move made her slightly spread legs spread a little more. "Something exciting and strong and maybe something that leaves a few bruises? Fun bruises?" He was well and truly committed to this now, and he hoped she would say yes.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

"Bruises are best when they're fun." She whispered, her eyes locked on his, pupils huge.

"Damn right. And do you know what I think would really unleash your wild side?"

"What?" She gasped as he scooped one hand under each of her knees and tipped her back, pushing her legs farther apart.

"Well first, I would like to make sure you're nice and wet, and then I think you would like to slide down and ride me, right here on your kitchen floor, how do you feel about that?"

Alice whimpered and arched her back. Andrews peeled her shorts down her legs and kissed her thighs, delighted to find her underwear free and cleanly trimmed. He sniffed deeply and then licked with his tongue broad and flat, drawing it over her sensitive clit and delighting in the wetness he found.

He lifted his head and made eye contact. She looked like she could barely keep her eyes open. "You taste fantastic my dear, so fresh." He dove back in and suckled on her clit, eliciting and trembling cry as his hands tightened on her hips, the soft flesh yielding.

"Please, can I, can I..." Alice trailed off and gasped as her hips bucked.

"Please what, Miss Mickey?" He asked, leaning over her to look at her blissed out face while keeping her humming, two fingers strumming her clit and sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Please..." She gasped as he hit the perfect spot with his fingers and he refocused his efforts.

"Are you asking to be let off of this bench and allowed to be on the floor with me?"

"Yeeeeeees." She arched her back, and he withdrew his hand, cleaning one finger himself and reaching over to her to slide the other into her mouth. She sucked it clean with relish and purred like a kitten.

"On the floor now, what a good girl you are Miss Mickey, I need some help with my uniform, do you think you can assist an officer?"

She didn't respond. Instead, she slid off the bench like she was made of jelly and fell to her knees. She reached for his fly, and he let her undo it, working his belt buckle free too. He stepped out of his trousers and unbuttoned his shirt.

When she tried to stand up to help he put his hand on her head. "I can do the buttons myself Miss Mickey, you rid yourself of that shirt and show me how you would like me to play with your nipples while you ride me."

She brightened at his instruction and stripped the short off, circling her nipples with her fingers and then pinching them, hard. He grinned and now naked he knelt down next to her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a kiss.

He could taste her pussy on her lips and nipped them, eliciting a gasp and moan from her. Her hand found his erection and caressed it, stroking its full length and cupping his balls. He lowered himself onto his back and grinned at her wanton expression. "Come on Miss Mickey, you know you want to."

"Thank you, Detective." Alice was breathless. She swung herself up onto him and slowly lowered herself onto his cock, whimpering as he stretched her. "You're so big." She whined as she jockeyed up and down to fit him into her tight pussy.

"And you're being such a good girl, fitting me in that beautiful little pussy." His eyes fixed on her breasts, which bounced with each rise and fall of her chest. He reached up and pinched her nipples like she'd been pinching them while she was on the floor.

He felt her bottom out, his whole cock buried in her body, and she shivered, her whole body coming out in goosebumps.

Alice cried out as she rose up and fell back down, riding him hard. He pinched her nipple again and reached around behind her, sitting up slightly to reach and smacking her ass. He expected her to jump in fright, but instead, she moaned like it was the most amazing feeling she had ever experienced.

"You like that Miss Mickey?"

"Yesss." She hissed and arched her back. He smacked her ass again and she whined like an alley cat.

"I think I would like to bend you over and give you a proper spanking Miss Mickey, would you like that?" He knew what she would say and her rapid nodding and accelerated writhing on top of him proved his point.

"Then to the lounge room we go, Miss Mickey." He patted her hip, and she swung off him, sliding across the smooth floor until she stood up and led him to the lounge room. He followed her and admired his handprints on her left ass cheek. They arrived and she drew one of the curtains. She paused but seemed to decide both didn't need to be closed. She selected a chair and looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes hooded again.

"Would here do Detective?"

"Bend over," he said. She obeyed and folded herself elegantly over the back of the chair, her ass dangling in the air. He pressed his rock hard cock into her and speared her with effort. She shrieked but wiggled her ass against his stomach as soon as he was buried deep within her.

He thrust into her a few times, withdrew, and smacked her hard, his hand leaving large handprints on her pale skin. Between strikes, he thrust into her again, his fucking vigorous and rough. She moaned and gasped with each thrust and squealed happily with each smack.

"You are such." Smack. "A naughty." Smack. "Girl." He fucked her hard, his stomach smacking into the sensitive glowing skin of her ass cheeks as she cried out over and over, completely losing control of her vocal cords.

He pulled her off the back of the chair, yanking her back until he found the three seater couch and pushed her down onto the arm, bending her, so her nipples pointed at the ceiling. He grabbed her hands and placed one on her breast, the other between her trembling, slick, thighs.

"Play with yourself, Miss Mickey. Show me what a wild and depraved little thing you really are." She pinched her nipple and dipped two fingers into her pussy to gather the juices before beginning to play with her clit.

Satisfied that she was pleasing herself, Andrews sheathed himself in her once again and leant down over her, using his weight to fuck her harder than before. She moaned and gasped and squealed, her whole body shaking and vibrating beneath him. "Cum for me Miss Mickey, cum on my cock and scream for me." He was beginning to feel tired and his legs felt a little sore, but he continued, determined to get her over the edge and when he felt the tingle spread through him, and he went over the edge, she screamed like she'd been electrocuted.

"Yesss yesss yesss." She moaned and gasped as her hand spasmed between her thighs. He slumped and pulled her down on the carpet in front of the couch, cuddling her against his chest. She nuzzled into him and relaxed in his grip.

"You okay?" He whispered. It felt wrong to speak loudly. He needed to make sure she felt safe considering he'd just left some pretty solid bruises on her backside.

"Mmmhmm." She sighed and rolled onto her back, away from him. He let her roll and propped himself up, looking down at her. She had a sleepy smile on her face. "I think my brain is running out my ears like a puddle." She whispered. He laughed.

"Something is running, but I don't think it's your brains, Miss Mickey." He stated drolly, his finger making a little circle on her stomach before tracing down her sticky thigh, coating it in a mixture of both of their cum. He licked it, and her hand shot up, catching it and pulling it down so she could taste too.

"I don't suppose you'll need to do door duty stuff again? Like, come around and ask more questions?"

"I wouldn't mind cumming here again." Detective Andrews laughed suggestively, and Alice moaned softly, a tremor running through her.

"I would like that too."

Published 
Written by JaneyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments