Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Car Show Quickie

"Lonely spouses find a new way to enjoy a hobby"

239
30 Comments 30
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I first met Naomi at a car show two summers ago. She and her husband, Ken, parked their 1972 Barracuda next to my Chevelle at the first show of the season. It was a beautiful car, lovingly restored, and we spent a good part of the day discussing our restorations. I continued to see them at different events throughout the summer, and we became quite friendly. Often they would park next to, or close to me and we would hang out. Ken usually wanted to stay with the car and talk with any admirers and Mopar fans that came by, so I would join Naomi and walk around the grounds, looking at the different cars and getting a coffee.

Naomi and Ken were both in their forties with three kids, the youngest about to finish high school. She was average height, with a curvy mom bod and a pretty smile. She kept her blonde hair cut short, and it suited her well. She liked to wear dresses and skirts, and had a small tattoo of a faded flower on her right ankle. Over time we became very friendly, and a little flirty at times, and I would tease her about her little tattoo from her college days. She disclosed a few times that Ken spent all of his free time and energy on the car, leaving her feeling lonely and ignored, and really enjoyed my company during the shows. I had offered her my company anytime, letting her know that I found her very appealing and enjoyed spending time with her. She had always just laughed and played coy.

The last show of the season was always a huge one, with over a thousand cars attending, and was Ken's favorite show of the year. The Mopar club would be in full attendance, as would numerous others from other cities, and the show would last the entire weekend, starting Friday evening. I had arranged to attend with my car only for Saturday due to other commitments, and Naomi called and asked if I would pick her up and bring her on Saturday as Ken would be hanging out with his car club pals for the weekend. I agreed, arranging to pick her up at their place after confirming with Ken that he wouldn't mind, and told her I would be there for 8:00 sharp.

I pulled into the driveway to find her waiting. She was dressed in a loose-fitting knee-length skirt, sandals, and a white tank top, all suitable for the hot day ahead. She jumped in and we arrived at the show by 8:30, parking in the far end of a row in the corner of the lot, and she set out to find Ken. I wiped my car down, set up my folding lawn chairs and sun umbrella, and slid my cooler under the chair. It had a case of water and a few beers, all packed in ice, and needed to stay in the shade. I was putting on some sunscreen when Naomi returned.

"Hey, can you put some on my shoulders?" she asked. "I forgot to bring some."

"Sure," I agreed, putting a dollop in my hand.

She turned her back to me and I spread the lotion over her shoulders and upper arms, and she lifted them over her head.

"Do the underside, too."

The top revealed her underarms, part of her upper back, and a good portion of her uncovered boobs. I squeezed another dollop into my hands, rubbed them together, and began gently applying it, avoiding the sides of her breasts.

"Get everything," she giggled. "I don't want to burn anywhere."

I did as she asked, holding my breath as my fingers rubbed along the sides of her breasts and down her side, making sure she was fully covered. The bulge in my shorts became evident, and when she put her arms down and turned around her eyes fell to my crotch. She glanced up at me with a sly grin, and put her hand out, palm up.

"A little more, please."

The tube squelched and burped out a glob into her hand, and she giggled.

"Thanks."

I watched her rub the top of her chest, dipping her fingers into the crevice between her breasts, the hard nipples jutting out, obvious. She then ran her hands over her calves, lifting the skirt up and getting above the knee, then turned around again.

"Will you do the back of my legs for me?" she asked, lifting the skirt to the bottom of her curvy cheeks.

Another squelch and I kneeled down, rubbing the lotion along the back of her thighs and calves, finishing off with a little around her ankles.

"Don't want your flower drying up," I quipped.

"Thank you," she replied, dropping her skirt back down.

"Well, let's go visit Ken," I suggested. "Then we can stroll the parking lot."

"Okay, follow me."

She took me by the hand and led me down the row, letting it go when we reached the end, and gestured to the middle of the parking lot. There, among a large group of Mopars, was Ken and a dozen others, sitting on lawn chairs in a big circle behind their cars. After a quick introduction and a few friendly jabs about upgrading my Chevelle to a Charger or something Mopar, Naomi tapped me on the shoulder.

"Let's go, I want to see the other cars before it gets too hot out."

Ken returned to his conversation about Hemi engines, not bothering to say goodbye, and we set out to stroll the lot and check out all the cars on display. While we strolled along and chatted, she would touch her shoulder to mine, or touch my arm or shoulder to point out something she found interesting. I struggled to not stay hard the entire time, feeling the sexual energy every time she touched me, and her coy smiles and teasing looks didn't help.

Eventually we arrived back at my car, and she took a seat under the umbrella. I gave her a bottle of water, which she drained quickly, and we rested in the shade for a few minutes. She slipped off her sandals and moved in the chair, resting her feet in my lap, and grinned at me.

"Would you mind rubbing them a little?"

I shrugged and began rubbing her feet, getting moans and giggles in return, and felt her move her heel into my groin. My cock hardened while her heel pressed against it, and I moved around to lessen the pressure on it. A coy smile crossed her lips and she continued to rub her foot against me. Her skirt rose up a little more every few minutes, and soon I could see the tops of her inner thighs, getting a glimpse of white cloth between them whenever she moved her legs.

"Hmm, I need to use the ladies' room," she announced, moving her feet away and turning in the chair.

She slipped her sandals back on and stood up, holding her hand out to me.

"Come, walk with me."

I put my hand out and she helped me out of the chair, letting her fingers linger much longer then necessary before walking away.

"That felt so good," she praised with a big smile. "I haven't been touched like that in a very long time."

"I'm glad you liked it," I chuckled. "I did."

She turned around and walked backwards, giving me a sly grin.

"Yeah? You liked touching me?" she teased with a flirty tone.

"Yes, I did. Wouldn't mind touching more..."

She giggled and turned around, looking over her shoulder at me with a flirty glance. We arrived at the door to the washroom building and went to our respective washrooms. Once done I waited outside, leaning against the building with my hands over my semi-hard bulge that refused to deflate. She stepped up beside me and took me by the hand.

"Come with me," she invited, leading me back into the building.

KarlaFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaFerrer

In seconds we were in the last stall of the washroom with my back pressed against the closed door. Her hands grabbed mine and put them on her breasts, then she leaned into me and gave a sexy snarl.

"You want to touch me, so touch me."

Her lips pressed against mine and her tongue pushed into my mouth while her hands fumbled with the button and zipper on my shorts. They were quickly down around my ankles, and her hot hands grasped my swollen prick and stroked it vigorously. I felt her mouth pull away and watched her drop down, sitting back on her heels, and take my cock into her mouth. My hand fell to the top of her head and rested there while she bobbed back and forth, sucking my cock in an excited frenzy. She took me almost the whole way, her nose an inch from my pubes, then pulled off with a slurp.

"I need you to fuck me!" she growled, turning herself around and putting her hands on the toilet.

I hiked up her skirt, laying it across her back, and pulled the white strip of panty aside to expose her wet pussy. I stuck a finger in, working it around quickly while she grunted and growled, then lined up the head of my cock and pushed inside.

"Oh, fuck, yes, fuck me!" she panted. "I need to be fucked so bad!"

My hands gripped her hips and I pushed in deeper, taking a few slow thrusts before driving deep into her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she gasped.

I began pumping my hips and fucking her hard, both of us in an intense state of sexual need, and told her to cover her mouth when she began groaning. She put one hand over her mouth and balanced on the other while I pumped into her, slapping my balls against her on each thrust, and heard the muffled cry when she climaxed. Her body quivered and shook while my crotch got soaked, and the squeeze of her climaxing cunt massaged my prick to the edge.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted, unleashing a torrent of cum into her still-clenching pussy.

My knees shook and my hands gripped her tight while my cock spurted and pulsed for what seemed like minutes, and my lips hurt from being clamped together to keep my groans quiet. The pulsing subsided and my knees felt strong again, so I slowly pumped back and forth, stirring up the big load and enjoying the feel.

"Oh, keep doing that," she pleaded quietly. "I'm so close!"

My cock stayed hard enough and I kept pumping at a steady pace, going to my balls on each thrust, and she let out a squeal and began shaking once more. All the juice was too much when she clenched and my cock sloshed out, pulling along a stream of cum that ran out and dripped on the floor, leaving a few large droplets hanging off the tip. I stepped back so that she could stand up, and instead she turned around and took me into her mouth, slurping off the remains.

"Oh, that was so good!" she praised, looking up at me with her cum-covered lips. "God, I needed that."

I pulled up my shorts and tucked myself away while she cleaned up quickly.

"I'll meet you outside," I said, slipping out of the stall and walking to the exit.

Just as I reached the door a woman stepped in and looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Sorry, I went into the wrong door," I quipped as I passed by.

I went into the men's washroom and relaxed for a moment, splashing water on my face and washing my hands before going out front and waiting. Naomi joined me, fresh-faced and smiling, and we returned to my car and took our seats under the umbrella, each of us draining a bottle of water dry.

"That was so much fun," she said quietly with a sly grin. "I haven't cum like that in a very long time."

"It was."

"I don't regret it," she assured me, touching my thigh. "So please don't worry."

"I don't either," I replied with a smile.

"Why doesn't your wife ever come with you?" she asked.

"She has no interest in it at all," I shrugged. "I gave up asking her to come along. We don't really do anything together anymore."

"Well, that's unfortunate for her, but worked out good for me," she chuckled. "I like spending time with you."

"I like it, too."

"Well, I should check on Ken. What time are you leaving?"

"Around four, I think."

"Can you give me a ride home when you go? I don't really want to stay here all evening."

"Sure."

"See you in a while, then."

I watched her walk away, those nice hips swaying the skirt, and leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I needed a rest before walking around again.

Eventually I recovered my strength and took another walk, checking out cars I had missed earlier, and chatted with some of the people I knew. I made my way around and ended up at Ken's car, finding Naomi sitting alone in the circle of lawn chairs, reading a book.

"They went to get a beer at the hotel down the road," she explained. "I told Ken I would be getting a ride home with you."

"Well, we can leave whenever you're ready, it's getting close to four."

She put her book into a bag and put the bag in the trunk of their car, slamming the lid hard when she closed it.

"All ready," she grinned.

Back at my car I loaded the chairs and cooler into the trunk, and we headed out of the show. Once on the road she undid her seatbelt and slid over on the bench seat, leaning into me and putting her hand on my thigh.

"I love these bench seats," she commented. "Can't do much in the buckets."

She slid down and turned sideways on the seat, reaching for my zipper and giggling. I moved around and leaned back, allowing my cock to pop out, and tried to keep my eyes on the road when she took it into her mouth. She sucked me good, alternating between long, slow drags and fast bobs, her tongue swirling the entire time. I was ready to pop and pulled into a parking lot, stopping in the first open spot and putting the car in park.

She sucked furiously, taking me over the edge, and another load pulsed out, this one filling her mouth. She swallowed it all, taking every drop from my throbbing cock, and kept it in her mouth until it softened. She pulled away and smiled up at me.

"I haven't done that in a car since high school," she giggled.

"Fuck, I thought I would crash for a minute," I groaned. "Wow, you suck good."

"Thanks," she giggled, sitting up and giving her chin a wipe. "That was fun."

I waited a moment to recover before continuing the drive, reaching her driveway just before five.

"Thank you for the great day, I really enjoyed it," Naomi said softly. "I'll go to a car show with you anytime."

"I did, too," I replied, giving her hand a squeeze. "Too bad the season is over."

"Ken goes to the ones down south," she informed me. "He will be going a few times this winter. His car pals have a big trailer, so they are taking their cars with them."

"Oh really?"

"Of course, I'm not invited, so..."

"You have my number, just give me a call if you want to... hang out."

"I will. Thanks again for the wonderful day."

She slipped out of the car and waved as I backed out of the driveway, giving a little lift of her skirt and showing one thigh. I waved back and headed for home, my balls empty and a smile on my face.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments