Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carnal Desire: The Act Of Cheating

"Mature wife submits to her desire and gives herself to another man only to become his whore"

107
11 Comments 11
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"A quick story I wrote today after creeping the Hot Wives section of Reddit this morning, got all my creative juices flowing reading all those sinful cheating stories."

There is never a good time or easy way to tell your partner you have cheated on them. I mean, where would I even start to explain that? Oh honey, by the way, your wife is a cheating whore, a complete slut for another man. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that won't go down too well. The thing was, it's true. I could give Roger all the usual excuses under the sun. Like I was weak and vulnerable, in a bad place, you weren't giving me the attention I needed, you had no desire for me, or you were always too busy. But no, none of that was true. They are just excuses, certainly not a reason to do what I had done.

The truth was I was a horrible wife. A terrible person, nothing but a wanton slut for a big cock. But, oh God, that cock, just the thought of it makes my pussy leak, soaking my panties. The shape of it, it's taste. I love that my petite hand doesn't even wrap around it. And the way it smells the pure masculinity of such a powerful, hard cock when I run my tongue along its girthy length.

I will never forget the first time I saw it. Steve, my personal trainer, had pulled his gym shorts off in the changing rooms all those months ago, and the way it hung so heavy and so fucking thick between his muscular thighs. I had never seen anything like it, and as he walked to the shower cubicle, the way it swung back and forth. I was bewitched. I needed to see it up close and personal, touch it, hold it, and feel its weight. I was Like a dog in heat as I moved toward the sound of running water from the gym shower.

Steve had his back to me, soaping up his hair. I remember, as clear as day, there was no thought of my husband or anyone for that matter. All that mattered was the need to explore that beautiful, big cock. I pulled my sports top over my head. My firm C-cup tits bounced free and jiggled as the top released them. I threw it to the floor and quickly pulled off my Lora Jane gym pants and g-string. I stepped out of them and moved toward my target.

I stood as close as I could to Steve's ripped body without touching it.

"Don't be alarmed. It's just me, Kerry. Here, let me help you with that."

He never spoke, but a broad smile spread across his face as he turned. He towered over me at five feet two inches, and his broad, muscular body eclipsed my tiny frame. I slowly sank to my knees until my prize was at eye level, fuck, it was a thing of pure beauty, from the perfectly mushroom-shaped head to the blood-engorged veins that ran its length.

With two hands wrapped around it, I held it, gauging its weight before leaning forward and running my tongue along the underside. As my tongue reached the tip, I rolled it up and over the head before opening my mouth wide and slipping it inside, flicking my tongue across the piss hole. My lips closed around the head, and I pushed forward, taking a few inches down my throat. Pulling back, I ran my tongue along the length of his God-like man meat until my tongue and mouth were sucking and licking his balls and ball sack.

I took one of his large egg-sized balls in my mouth and sucked on it like a kid with a gobstopper. As I licked and sucked his nut, I felt his cock grow even larger as it draped across my forehead. Again, I licked my way back up his incredible and increasingly growing cock, wrapping my lips back around the head and feeding it down my throat until I gagged. It was then that Steve placed his hand on my head, entwining his fingers through my now wet, dirty blonde hair.

Looking up into his blue eyes, completely lost in the moment of being a whore for another man, he pushed me forward, forcing his now gloriously hard cock down my throat. He pulled me forward until I gagged, but he just held me there until I pushed myself away. I barely got a breath before he pulled me back onto his cock, once again choking me on his thick man meat.

It may have been me that gave myself to him, but it was Steve that took control as he pulled my hair while face-fucking me like some cheap street whore. And I couldn't have been happier as he used my mouth like a fleshlight. Throat fucking me for his pleasure, not mine. The bathroom was filled with the sound of running water and the gagging sounds of my throat as his massive cock hit the back of it.

Steve pulled me to my feet, grabbed me by my throat, squeezing it just enough to let me know I was his slut now, and He could do with as he pleased. His eyes were crazed with lust as he looked at me before he forced his tongue into my mouth. We kissed hard and fast as he reached down with his other hand and hooked two fingers in my dripping cunt, and finger fucked me.

He pulled back and sneered at me, "I just knew you would be a little filthy married slut. I have seen how you look at me when working out. You're just another bored little housewife looking for a real man to fuck you for a change instead of your limp-dick husband."

"Yes! Oh God, yes! I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me your whore. You can use me however you want. I just need that beautiful cock to stretch my tight little cunt. I need to be fucked by a real man, the way my husband never could," I whimpered as I lost all sense of morality. His fingers brought me to the edge of orgasm.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

Suddenly, Steve pushed me against the tiled wall, hooked one leg over his arm, and pulled my leg up. Then he crouched down, lined his cock up with my cunt, and slammed himself up and in me. The hand he had around my throat covered my mouth and held my head against the tiles. His cock stretched me open and slammed into my cervix. I won't lie, I screamed out. As his cock bottomed out in me, his hand muffled the sound, but did nothing to stop my eyes from tearing up.

He only gave me a second to get used to the size of his cock before he hooked my other leg over his free arm and lifted me off the ground while forcing me against the wall.

"Fuck, I wasn't expecting that you would actually hurt me."

"You were the whore that came crawling to me for cock, telling me to make you my whore. Well, this is how a whore gets treated," he snapped, his face an inch away from mine.

With that said, he started bouncing me up and down on his huge dick. The water cascaded down over us as he slid me up and down the tiles, his cock stretching me like I have never been before. Eventually, the discomfort gave way to pleasure. Pleasure, like I had never known or knew, was possible as my body began to experience the most earth-shattering orgasm.

"Oh fuck yessss, oh fuck me, baby, fuck your whore," I screamed as I bit down on my arm to stop from crying aloud.

My entire body was trembling as he continued his onslaught, pounding his cock into my now stretched-out married cunt. Fuck it was like one orgasm morphed into another and another as my body went limp. Steve put me down but held me up as my legs were jelly. He turned me around, wrapped his arms around my waist, and lifted me up, pushing his cock into me from behind.

My hands reached out and touched the wet tiled floor as he pounded into me so hard my feet briefly left the floor. I was like a rag doll bent over and being pounded from behind. Steve was using me just like I told him to, and I was in erotica heaven. Steve was fucking me like no man ever had, and definitely nothing like my husband does, and I loved it. I loved every inch of his thick, fat cock stretching me out, smashing against my cervix, bruising it with every thrust.

I was exactly what I wanted to be at that exact moment I saw his god-like penis. I was his whore, his slut, a plaything to fuck and use for his pleasure. That thought was wiped from my brain as another series of convulsive orgasms tore through me like a tsunami. This time, I blacked out for a second, only brought to my senses as I hit the wet tiled floor in a heap.

Steve pulled my head up by my wet hair, turned my face to his cock, and unloaded several torrents of hot cum across my face and mouth. When he was finished cumming, he pushed his cock against my mouth. I willingly opened it and cleaned the last dregs of cum from his cock with my tongue.

"Hmm, what a good little slut you are. I fucking love my job. All you horny MILFs love chocking on my cock."

I didn't want to admit it, but it was true. I had wanted him since his first day as my trainer, and I knew I wasn't the only married slut at the gym he was fucking. I had heard the rumors. It's why I knew he wouldn't turn me away when I entered the shower.

And just like the others, I was hooked, hooked on his arrogance and complete lack of any respect for the married women that were cheating on loving husbands just to get a taste of that delicious big thick dick. He knew he could fuck, and he knew he had a gorgeous cock, and all his whores would keep coming back for more and more.

Well, that was six months ago, and since then, Steve has fucked me countless times, many of them in the very bed I share with my husband. In fact, that's his favorite place to fuck me. But Steve has become more and more controlling and demanding. Last month, he shared my body and willing holes with two of his friends. I was initially pissed off with him, thinking I would go along with it, but when he threatened to dump me, I submitted to the three of them.

And yesterday, when I arrived at his apartment, he answered the door naked when I followed him to the bedroom, I realized he was already fucking another woman from the gym. She was young, maybe twenty. He told me to undress and get on the bed. I didn't even question him; I just did as I was told and crawled on the bed and between the girl's legs. He told me to eat her cunt which I did while he fucked me from behind. The most humiliating part was when I tasted his cum as it flowed from her pussy into my mouth. I was just another whore in his harem of many.

So here I am, waiting for my husband at my favorite restaurant, waiting for him to arrive so I can tell him what a complete cheating whore I am. But I realized yesterday that I mean nothing to Steve. I'm simply a vessel to unload his cum into. So, I will confess my sins and ask for forgiveness. The only problem is that I think I'm addicted to big cock.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments