Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught

"Did you forget something?"

41
16 Comments 16
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Danny pulled into the McDonald's drive-thru, glided up to the ordering kiosk, rolled down the window and with a sigh, ordered a couple of cheeseburgers and some fries. He wasn't looking forward to the crap, but he hadn't eaten in about twelve hours and needed something in his stomach to soak up the few beers he'd consumed in the interim. After the order was confirmed, he pulled up to the window, put the car in park and dug around in the center console to grab his wallet. On top of his wallet, however, was a cell phone – not his. He knew instantly it was Maddie's. He'd have to swing back by her house and drop it off. She was pretty drunk when he gave her a ride home from the bar, so she must have just forgotten it in the madness.

Maybe if she's sobered up a little in the past fifteen minutes, I'll have a chance of getting laid, he thought to himself, unconvinced. The drive-thru worker handed out the bag of grease, Danny pulled out into the parking lot and decided to get some of the food in his system before he headed back to Maddie's.

Halfway through the first burger, the thought came to his mind: I know Maddie's security code. The last two bites went down quick, a napkin partially de-greased his hands, and then he was entering 5657 into the iPhone, a number Maddie herself had shared with him earlier in the week during a little sexual tryst, a sign of trust that he was in the midst of betraying.

Now what? he thought, but there was no doubt he was going to the Photos icon, hoping to catch a peek of what the notorious selfie-lover Maddie got up to in private. He'd already been on the receiving end of some great pictures from her, but wanted to see the outtakes as well. Immediately, he knew this was going to be good. Not six hours ago, likely as Maddie was getting ready to go out and meet her friends at the bar, there were a collection of photos of Maddie in the bathroom mirror, her perfect perky 38C tits on display as she posed for the camera.

Danny wasted no time getting his own phone handy, making sure AirDrop was on and sending himself a couple of the choicest pics. As he was doing that, he came to the rationalization: I'll just pretend I didn't find the phone and I can return this to Maddie in the morning. Oh, and maybe have a better chance of getting laid then. He settled in to spy some more.

With AirDrop settings secured, Danny returned to the pictures. Just last night, there was a hot set of her in front of her giant mirror, spread-eagle on her bed, playing with her pussy. Danny was now rock hard. He scrolled back earlier in the week. There were the pics he took of Maddie while she was sucking his dick, when she had given him her phone to take some pictures. God damn, she's great with a cock in her mouth, he recalled. The two stand-out pictures were the one with Maddie completely devouring his dick, right down to the base, and then the shot at the end with his cum covering her face. He truly hadn't meant to get it in her eye, but things happen, right?

He scrolled back a little further and found a picture of a big fucking dick that he was quite sure wasn't his. Aside from making his six inches seem inadequate, he wondered where she got this picture from. Did she save it from the internet? Did some friend share it with her? Was that friend the owner of that monster?

He scrolled back further. Last Saturday night. A gorgeous sequence of pictures that began with Maddie standing in sexy white lingerie, complete with stockings, and ended with her on all fours, completely naked, staring back at the camera, spreading her ass cheeks wide like a pornstar. There was only one problem, Danny realized: there was no way these were selfies. Somebody else had taken these. Damn it. That was the day Maddie had invited Danny to a family barbecue and he declined because one of his college friends had been in town. What the fuck happened?

Danny clicked out of the Photos app and switched over to Messages and began scrolling down through Maddie's conversations. There were messages from Kayla, Lori and Brenda tonight, probably all related to the get-together at the bar. There was the thread with Danny himself. Some big group text thing. He checked a few of these briefly to see if he was mentioned at all, see if there was anything suspicious, but quickly gave up and went back to the main list.

Then he found some thread with the name Batman. He opened that up and was greeted with a picture of that same massive cock and the text: Hope I get to see u this wknd. The text was from earlier tonight.

Danny scrolled down a little further and saw that familiar picture of Maddie that he saw earlier of her standing in her bathroom mirror showing off her tits. That bitch had sent that picture to this Batman motherfucker and not even to me, Danny thought as his blood pressure jumped. His head was thumping. He was not thinking straight. But he scrolled on. Last night she had sent this dude those pictures of her on her bed playing with herself. There were texts from her to him, asking him to send her pictures, to which of course he replied with shots of his rock-hard cock.

He scrolled down further. Last Sunday, from Maddie: u fucked me soooooo good last night my ass is still sore.

This dude didn't even feel the need to respond until the next day: u know it babe.

Danny went to the info section of the messages and scrolled down through the pictures the two had exchanged. So god damn many pictures of his giant cock, mixed in with pictures of Maddie that would make a pornstar blush. The picture of her on her knees buck naked with a ball gag in her mouth. The selfie of her with a black dildo in her ass. The picture of her looking up, covered in cum, with not just the giant cock, but also some other mysterious cock right in her face. Fuck. That picture was only a month ago. We've been dating since last year, Danny thought. He put the phone down. His mind was racing. His mouth was dry. What a fucking whore was the one conscious thought that kept repeating through his head.

Danny didn't want to see any more, but his curiosity was getting the best of him. He picked up the phone again and went back to the messages from this Batman.

Whens your bf leaving so I can cum over?

baby I need your mouth, can u swing by

i love the way u eat my asshole

does kayla wanna hang w us again?

Fuck.

Now Danny's mind was racing with all the things he had not done. He was amazed this week when Maddie let him cum on her sweet little face and then take pictures of her. He thought that was the height of sexiness. Little did he know this bitch had taken loads from two different cocks on her face very recently. She apparently gets fucked in the ass on the regular. A threesome with sexy little Kayla? Good god. Danny was pissed. But he was pissed in two ways: he was torn between being angry that his girlfriend was cheating on him and angry at himself for not treating her like the slut that she really is.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

In a burst of unconscious decision-making, Danny put the phone back down, shifted the gear on the still-running car back into reverse, stepped on the gas and was, within seconds, high-tailing it out of the parking lot. Flew down the boulevard towards Maddie's house. Swung a fast right at about thirty miles per hour. Skidded up to the curb in front of her house. Grabbed the keys and her phone, hopped out of the car and slammed the door. He bounded up the walkway and pounded on the door.

After all that energy, with his blood pressure still pounding, with his mouth as dry as a desert, waiting there at the door for a response seemed like an eternity. “Maddie,” he yelled, and pounded again. A neighborhood dog a few houses down started barking. Fuck this, he thought and went around to her bedroom window and pounded on it. “Maddie, wake up.” A light inside came on, the curtains parted, and there was Maddie's seemingly innocent face staring at him. “Maddie, let me in.”

Her face was confused and frustrated, but she let the curtain fall and he went around to the front door to wait for her. She answered in nothing but a tiny pair of white panties, and an erection surfaced in Danny's jeans in spite of his anger. “Danny, what is it? Is everything okay?” she asked.

Danny didn't really have a plan at this point. But, he stepped in the front door, closed the door behind him and showed Maddie the phone in his hand, brought up the home screen and quietly typed in her security code. He looked up at Maddie and saw that, despite the alcohol and despite being woken up from her sleep, she was understanding things very quickly. The screen was already on the Batman thread. Danny held the phone out to Maddie and scrolled down a few times, letting her relive the pictures in that thread.

“Oh Danny, let me explain,” she said.

But Danny was having none of it. “Explain what, Maddie? That you're fucking this other guy any chance you get when I'm not around? Is that it?” Danny was yelling. He had no idea what his next step was.

Maddie moved in to try to calm him, trying to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him close. “Oh, don't even try that shit, bitch,” Danny said, grabbing onto one of her wrists to prevent the embrace.

Maddie was still moving closer to him, and the grab of the wrist spun her body a bit. Danny reached out with his other hand to grab her and she spun sideways, her shoulder up against Danny's chest. Danny's other hand found her chest and with a reflex, his hand closed around one of her naked breasts. In an instant, Danny now had a new plan. Danny turned her around completely, bent her over the side of the couch in the living room and in one motion, ripped off Maddie's skimpy little panties. “So you like being a slut, is that right?” he grunted as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. Maddie turned her head to look back over her shoulder at him, her blue eyes some mixture of shock, fear and excitement.

Danny's cock was in her tight little pussy in a heartbeat. She wasn't wet yet, but he shoved it in, enjoying just the hint of a wince on Maddie's pale freckled face. Danny put one hand on Maddie's back and pushed her, face first, down onto the couch and started pumping into her. It didn't take more than three or four strokes before she was completely wet. “That's right you fucking whore, you fucking love this, don't you,” he muttered.

He reached out and grabbed a fistful of her strawberry blonde hair and pulled her head up. “You love being a slut, don't you,” he said. He saw her try to nod her head in agreement, but he pulled tighter on her hair, pulled her head back, and then shoved her back down into the couch again.

Looking down at her tight little body as he pounded her pussy, he focused on her tight little asshole and knew what this slut deserved. He removed his hand from her hair, pulled it back and rubbed his thumb over her asshole. This got her attention and she looked back at him with those big blue eyes, quizzically. When he saw that look, he shoved his thumb in, hard. “Yeah, you like that don't you, you little whore? You want me to fuck your ass.”

She blinked and grunted and then Danny felt a gush of warm liquid surround his cock as Maddie orgasmed. Danny popped his thumb out of her ass, reached out towards her mouth and shoved his thumb in her mouth. “Taste your asshole, whore.” Maddie sucked on it.

Danny completed a few more thrusts into Maddie's pussy with his cock, then pulled out completely. He positioned his cock head right outside Maddie's tiny little star and thrust forward. She wasn't completely ready, and gave out a yelp, but Danny didn't mind. He just pressed forward until, with a little pop, he was in her tight little asshole. He could see a bit of pain in her profile, but he didn't care.

He reached out for her hair again, pulled her up and then shoved her back face-down into the couch as he started pumping into her asshole. The moisture from Maddie's eruption earlier provided the only proper lube, but Danny didn't mind at all as he felt her tight little hole drive him closer and closer to completion. With every thrust, the belt buckle on his jeans slapped against her firm ass. She squealed with each push. He punctuated every jolt with a “slut” or a “whore” or a “bitch”, increasing speed as he got closer and closer until he pulled back on her hair again, pulled her off of the couch, made her kneel on the hardwood floor in front of him and then shoved his filthy cock in her slutty little mouth.

She gagged a bit, probably both from the taste and from the depth to which Danny shoved his cock. Her eyes opened wide and teary as Danny held her there, impaled on his cock. Danny could feel her throat tremble as he grew closer to orgasm. Then he quickly pulled out, just in time to spray that once seemingly innocent face with a large batch of his sperm. Jets of cum covered her lips, cheeks, nose and even up into her hair. She still gazed up into Danny's face as, once his ejaculation had finished, he slapped her face with his hard cock.

“You're such a fucking slut,” he spat at her.

The wedding was in the fall.

 

Published 
Written by beccamurr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments