Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Conundrum Part 2

"My security cameras show me a side of my wife I never suspected."

30
9 Comments 9
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

By the time Kathy returned from her run, I had calmed down. I think I did a passable job of pretending that I hadn't just watched a spy camera video of her being vigorously fucked by an enormous meaty cock that was connected to her ostensibly gay friend. We actually had a pleasant day. She couldn't know that every time I looked at her, the pictures that were passing through my mind were both the most painful - and at the same time, erotic - I had ever imagined.

The weekend passed and it came time for me to leave Monday morning. The extra cameras I ordered had arrived at an Amazon locker, but I didn't have time to get them or install them. I also realized after landing that I had forgotten to forward the ports for the recorder, so I couldn't check the video from my phone. I had to try and work the week just imagining what was going on at home.

Again Saturday came and I got my regular flight back. I did nothing different. I got coffee and arrived home to find Kathy waiting with breakfast ready and a smile. She said she had missed me and told me of plans she had made for us to spend time together over the weekend. All the while I was thinking, Please leave, I want to check the video.

Finally, she informed me that she was going out for her run. The house was mine. I felt disgusted with myself. I was seething with a mixture of guilt and jealousy as well as intense arousal.

At my desk, I cued up the video and started to go through it. Again, Monday nothing, Tuesday nothing. I got to Thursday night and there they were, arriving back in Pete's car. It was a little late, after 10:00. They were both dressed well, like they had been out for dinner.

When they entered the kitchen I could see that they were a little drunk. They also looked very horny. I wondered what the conversation had been in the car. No sooner had she slipped off her shoes than he was on her, kissing her and running his fingers through her hair.

He grabbed her thighs below her dress and with almost no effort picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter. He moved his hand, sliding the dress up and off in one fluid motion. She wasn't wearing anything at all under it. He moved in, kissing her again, moving down her neck and stopping at her breasts. He began to caress her, sucking and biting her nipples. He alternated back and forth a few times before moving down, kissing her navel.

Without warning, he grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled up, forcing her onto her back. I thought he must have hurt her, but from the smile on her face, I could tell that she was pleased with this handling. With his hands still behind her legs, he pushed her knees all the way up toward her sides. This spread her as wide as possible, exposing her pussy and spreading her lips without any direct contact. He started in on her, roughly licking, sucking and biting. His hands found her breasts and he savagely pinched her nipples, rendering them pert and red. He grabbed her thighs again, this time forcing her hips up. He moved his attention to her ass again, licking, biting and sucking. Kathy was now writhing; she had handfuls of his hair and was pulling on him, urging him on.

I watched this, fascinated. She had never given me any indication that she wanted this treatment. I couldn't believe it, watching her like this. Her breasts were now pink from the grabbing and rough handling. The sight of her drove me crazy. I had to slow my masturbation; I didn't want to cum before seeing him fuck her.

After maybe a minute or possibly ten, I couldn't tell, she must have had an orgasm. She said something, and he stopped his attention and stood. She was left disheveled and quivering on the counter.

She must have instructed him to get naked because he somewhat clumsily started to disrobe, almost tearing his clothes off. I noticed as he pulled his shirt off he wiped his face off, drying the sweat and other wetness that was certainly there.

Kathy watched this, appraising him. When he was completely nude, he stood there letting her look at him. She appreciated his tight body and, my God, his giant fully turgid dick.

She slid off the counter and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the kitchen. I changed to the other cameras, expecting them in the bedroom, but they didn't appear. The living room camera also showed nothing. I scrubbed forward, checking the views. One minute, two, then ten with nothing. Finally, Kathy appeared, walking into the bedroom.

Pete followed behind her. Judging by the half-flaccid cock slapping against his leg, they had fucked off-camera. Damnit, they must have done it in the hallway; they couldn't even wait to get to the bedroom.

Kathy went to her dresser and brushed her hair before putting it in a ponytail. She lay down on the bed, flopping onto her side. I noticed that she pulled her left leg up a little more than was necessary. She was posing for him, displaying her ass and thighs in the most flattering position. She picked up her phone and started scrolling through something. Pete lay next to her on his back and started to check his phone. I was sitting there wondering if I should rewind to the kitchen so that I could take care of my throbbing erection when I realized that Kathy must be texting me in the video. I remembered Thursday night late I had been texting with her. She had wanted to ask me about fixing something in the house.

As I sat there, thinking about my wife's nerve asking me how to reset a breaker minutes after acrobatically fucking another man, I noticed that Pete's interest was returning to her. He set his phone aside on my nightstand and grabbed a small jar of coconut oil that I had placed there. I initially put it there for massage or personal lubrication purposes with Kathy. Of course, in recent months, I had only used it by myself. He dipped out a small amount and started to rub his cock. I noticed that even with his man-sized hands, his fingers and thumb didn't touch while he stroked it. The previous week, it had looked like a log in Kathy's hand, but even in his hand, it was huge.

As he stroked himself he looked at Kathy. For her part, she seemed oblivious. She might have been texting with me at that very moment. Pete dipped in and took another larger amount of oil. He reached over and rubbed it on her ass. He started tastefully massaging the roundness of her cheeks and her inner thighs before sliding his hand down her cleft, lingering there, moving his fingers across her back door.

I could relate to this move. Kathy had liked me to do the same thing and it sometimes led to anal. Only occasionally and with her complete control, but those times had been some of the best sex I had ever had. When she was in the mood, Kathy seemed to genuinely enjoy this somewhat taboo action. She had even told me once that she was glad that my dick wasn't any larger. She said if it was, there was no way I could be permitted back-door access.

Pete apparently didn't know the size limitation. This must be the first time he was trying this. She would have to stop him and redirect him toward a more traditional activity.

I watched, waiting for the gentle slap or the 'are you kidding' look, but it didn't come. He was now rubbing with his fingers faster. I could even see some of his fingers bending in to go inside her. Still, she did nothing to stop him. In fact, she was still using her phone. Pete was getting into this, turning closer to her and moving down to a spoon position.

My heart was now racing. There was no way he could do this. His dick was simply too big. She would have to stop him.

Kathy, still on the phone, pulled her lower leg up, positioning it so there would be room for him to get behind her. Pete, seeing this, grabbed her upper leg and pulled it up and toward her chest, spreading her ass. She finally put down the phone and turned her head, but the look on her face was strange. Her face showed anger but she was smiling at the same time. She said something, and he responded by moving the arm he was lying on, propping himself on that elbow, and with that hand, he grabbed her ponytail.

He pulled her hair, stretching her neck back. At the same time, he thrust up with his pelvis. He had positioned himself well. His massive cock slammed into her ass but did not go in. Instead, he began to grind himself into her. He was still holding her leg high with his left hand so he just blindly pushed with his dick. She seemed to be making noise and had an intense look on her face. Maybe now she would stop him. She responded to this by rolling her hips forward and backward. There was no doubt she was trying to take him into her ass.

He continued to push, grinding the head of his dick into her tiny asshole as she pumped back and forth. Then as if breaking through a locked door, his head disappeared into her. She made a face that must have been a grunt or scream, and for a moment they both froze. Pete relaxed his pull on her hair a little, and she became docile. After a handful of seconds just sitting there, she nodded her head and he started to slowly move in and out. He did not withdraw, just moved less than an inch in and out. Kathy's demeanor had changed; she was concentrating, breathing heavily with her hands bunched into knots of the sheet. He began to move a little more, easing in deeper by the millimeter. She was starting to come back to life, moving her hips a little. She was fucking him back, getting into a rhythm with his movements.

After at least a minute of this gentle building pressure, she must have given him another signal because he moved his leg a little and pushed in deeper. This time he made major visible progress. At least three more inches of his dick was now very much in my wife's ass. This was apparently what she wanted because as she closed her eyes I could see nothing but satisfaction on her face.

He started to move, thrusting in and out with about half his cock. Each time, he pulled out until I could almost see the ridge of his glans, and then he would push in. Each time, her ass spread to take him. Each time her pussy spread and pushed out from the enormous pressure in her rear.

He started to speed up a little and I could see that he had whispered something in her ear. She responded with a nod, keeping her eyes closed. He then began to fuck her in earnest. Not just gently caressing but pounding into her ass, pushing the bed around.

Mercifully, after only a few seconds of this, he froze deep in her. He was clenching his ass and I could imagine the orgasm as he filled her with cum.

After he stopped, they lay there, chests heaving. He did not pull out, and indeed, her hand had reached back to hold onto his hip, keeping him inside her.

Eventually, her hand moved away and he did pull out. He scooted to the side and Kathy lay there. She looked like the most thoroughly fucked woman that had ever lived. Her ass was still a little spread, and the remnants of his orgasm were visible.

Pete got up to fetch a towel and handed it to her first. She rolled over and I could see in her flushed face a look of total pleasure. There was no way I could compete with that. I could never do with her what they had done.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

 

To be continued ...

 

 

Published 
Written by bobbouy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments