Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a Cougar, Chapter 9

"Zuri is one sexy older woman who redefines her sexual freedom after her husband dies"

21
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Monday, April 19, 2021

The double doors which opened to the balcony of my room were ajar. It was good to feel the fresh morning breeze and hear the sound of birds singing. I was face down and ass up as Sammy kneeled behind me. There was so much power in his thrust that I nearly fell over.

He gripped the top part of my ass and squeezed. My pussy lips hugged his shaft tightly. I felt my inner thighs moist. Never miss a Monday is what they say. I didn't. Sammy worked my sweet wet spot remarkably.

He pulled from my center and placed his face in my ass. I felt his tongue lapping up my sweet nectar. Once he had enough, he pulled my legs out and pushed back into me. So close. Our bodies were tight. Duchess, "I'm about to cum in your sweet little pussy."

"Yes," I replied, "Cum for me, baby."

He grunted. I felt his dick throb as he spurted into my center. Slowly, he rolled off. We proceeded to banter as we normally did after having morning sex. He informed me that he was leaving Florida for a few months. He needed to go back to Georgia to help his father with the family business.

"I'll see you the first week of August, beautiful. Keep it warm for me."

I smiled, "I will."

"And don't go giving my days away."

"I won't."

I watched Sammy leave. I was down to four lovers. I lay there with the icky between my legs, knowing I needed to wash up before sex with Danny and Ernesto.

****

Sunday, November 3, 1996

It was cold out. Sundays were perfect for lying in bed and doing nothing. Well, I was doing something. I was being kept warm by my lovers. Theo was enjoying his role as our third in bed. He took his job seriously.

I loved the mornings when Theo would start me off. He was between my legs, rocking my center so wonderfully. Nigel lay on the right watching with his cock stiff. He enjoyed seeing the ecstasy on my face. And Theo loved being inside me as I held on tight, moaning sweetly.

As his cum filled me, we kissed slowly. Then he rolled off. Nigel slid inside with ease. All that cum squished out with each thrust. He smiled as he worked my middle. We went at it for ten minutes. His cum filled me.

We hummed. The shower was already going. Theo didn't like watching as much as Nigel. So, once he finished, he left the bed to clean up. Nigel and I kissed and enjoyed the afterglow for several minutes before leaving the bed.

The sheets were messy. They usually were in the morning after the three of us carried on.

*****

Wednesday, November 6, 1996.

It was the morning we'd leave for my birthday trip. I was packed. Excited and ready to go. Theo was busy bringing the bags to the car. I was in the living room sitting on the sofa. I saw Nigel close the bedroom doors. He was on the phone, "I told you that I had this trip planned. I'll only be gone a few days."

He ended the call. When the door opened, I asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Of course, Pearl. We can leave." He walked over to me. I stood and looked up into his shiny blue eyes. Our lips touched, "I love you, babe." I said.

He touched my nose, "My love is forever yours."

Soon after, Theo stepped inside, "We better get going," he said as he rubbed his hands together. It was a little chilly outside.

"You might wanna get you some gloves, Theo," I said to him as I put mine on.

"You're right. I could use a pair."

We left the apartment and headed to the car.

*****

It was a one-bedroom cabin buried deep in the woods. It was cute, with a wraparound deck perfect for sitting outside and feeling the night's cool air with a glass of wine. We put our things away and later went out to a spot for food. After lunch, drinks, and a walk on the beach in the crisp air, we headed back to the cottage.

EleenaRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EleenaRosse

I was tired and in desperate need of a nap. I went to the bedroom and passed out on the queen-sized bed. I must have slept for a couple of hours. I was somewhere between waking up and still resting. I heard the men talking.

Nigel spoke, "Pearl and I have decided to get pregnant."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'll need to make sure I'm the only one with her. After the trip, you have to stop seeing her."

It was silent. Then Theo spoke, "I could always use condoms."

"Yes. But those things break. I want this for Pearl and me."

I heard Theo huff, "You have three kids with Aunt Samantha. Why do you have to get Zee pregnant? You know you won't ever be able to marry her."

"Theo."

It was silent. I sat up. Slowly, I left the bed. I found them standing in the little kitchen, having a beer. "Look who woke up," said Nigel smiling.

I walked over and hugged him, "How are my two favorite guys?"

Theo smiled, "We're good."

That weekend, Theo didn't let me rest. Every time I looked around, he was pushing his cock into my pussy. I figured he was trying to get as much as he could before we returned to North Carolina.

******

On the last day of our trip, it snowed like crazy. All the flights were canceled. We ended up having to check into a hotel. This was a crucial point in the three of our lives. For us, the delay only meant more great sex, but it was the ultimate slap in the face for the person waiting for Nigel to return.

Four more days in sexual bliss. Two men, all to myself. Then it was time to get back to reality. When we arrived at Nigel's apartment, one angry wife was waiting there for us with nostrils flared, "Theo, would you please excuse me while I speak with MY husband and his whore."

"Whore?"

Theo was reluctant to leave, but Nigel told him everything would be fine. "Samantha, what is this all about?"

She pointed her bony finger at him, "You said that you'd only be gone a few days. And you've been laid up with this-"

"Samantha."

She sucked her teeth, "I get it. She's young and she's pretty. But I am your wife. We are not getting divorced. Did you tell her that? I refuse to leave my children without their father. You can fuck this bitch—"

My hand met her face, "My name is Zuri."

Nigel grabbed me, "Pearl go into the bedroom, now."

"Nigel! My God! I'm pressing charges!" she cried out.

"No, you're not," he rebutted.

I went to the bedroom and closed the doors. He told her, "Look, I'll see you at the house."

"When?"

"When I arrive. Now, please."

"I expect you there tonight, or that bitch will have to answer for this. I mean it, Nigel."

Nigel rubbed his face. I opened the bedroom doors and stood at the threshold. He asked me, "Why did you have to do that?"

"Do what?"

"Hit Samantha."

"She's lucky I didn't beat her ass. She deserved that slap, and you know it."

"She's going to use this against us."

I huffed. "I already know what you're going to do." I shook my head as the tears fell from my eyes. I removed his apartment key from my key ring. Here."

"What's this supposed to mean?"

"Thanks for the great birthday, but I can't do this anymore."

He grabbed my arm, "Pearl."

I jerked away, "No. And don't call me or anything else. Be with your fucking wife."

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments