Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Early Arrival

"Doing your duty is not always appreciated. Love is fickle."

64
27 Comments 27
3.3k Views 3.3k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story from the archives. It was written to be a standalone story but can have additional chapters if the readers want them so, please tell us if you want more. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please read, share, and comment, but most of all enjoy, Maxx and Rachel"

It was early morning on April 6th.

Our boat had just arrived back in port two weeks early from our standard, one hundred twenty-day silent underwater deployment, cruising the Pacific shelf, on the ready, to silently defend any aggressive movement toward the USA or our Pacific allies.

This was a rare occurrence, and Nuke subs never surfaced before the end of a full tour. But we had an unfortunate illness, so a member of our crew had to be evacuated. Additionally, we have developed several mechanical issues that must be addressed immediately and need outside assistance. So, the command allowed us to return to port early. 

It is tough being on a Nuke crew. We had no communication with the outside world for anything, including family emergencies, for the full one hundred and twenty days. It is complete radio silence, and nothing interrupts the mission. 

In our case, we could not alert our families that we arrived early to keep up with the standard. We would quietly filter back into the community. There will be a lot of surprises today when we walk into our houses or call families. Some surprises will be welcomed, and some won't be. 

We could finally disembark at eleven hundred hours, and my good friend Roman called his wife to pick us up. We live close to each other, so they gave me a ride home. 

My wife Trina was working, so I would sneak into the house and plan a surprise for her when she came home tonight. Anna, Roman's wife, arrived, and it was so sweet seeing them embrace and kiss. There would be some serious getting-reacquainted sex at their house tonight, and I hoped that would also happen at home with Trina and me. 

They dropped me off, and I entered through the side garage door. My truck was in the garage, and I couldn't wait to drive it. There is nothing like being on dry land in the United States of America. I was so happy to be home. I knew the next six months would fly by, and we would be underwater again for one hundred twenty days. 

As I walked into the house, it smelled a little musty, like the windows had not been opened. I was impressed the kitchen was spotless, like it had not been used. I walked through the house and saw the same thing in every room. When I got to our bedroom, it was the same. Immaculate was the word. 

I went into the bathroom, and nothing was out of place. The toothbrushes were on the rack, and a new bar of soap was on the tray. I looked in the shower and felt the washcloth hanging on the rack, and it was dry. No standing water was on the floor, and the bar soap was not wet. No one had taken a shower here today, and from what I was sensing, the shower had not been used in a long time. I stepped back out and felt the bath towel hanging on the rack; it was dry and folded perfectly!

A certain feeling crawled up my back, making me shiver, and my breathing picked up. 

I walked back into the bedroom, over to Trina's closet. I turned on the light and opened the door. I stood there, shocked. Her closet was almost empty. I moved to her dresser, and most of the drawers were bare. 

That certain feeling was no longer crawling up my neck. I could hardly breathe; it was strangling me.

I quickly walked down to our home office and logged onto our computer. It opened and looked like it had the day before I left almost three months ago. I quickly logged onto my bank website and into my accounts. I felt relieved. All the money was still there. My direct deposits were still being made, but Trina's had stopped. I thought that was odd. The mortgage, phone, cell phone, cars, and other payments were being deducted as they should be. 

I sat back, feeling somewhat relieved, but what was going on with Trina? At this moment, she had no idea I was home, and that would not last long, a few hours or maybe a day at best. 

It was almost 1:30 now, so she would be at work. I decided to shock her and see what would happen. That may tell the tale. 

I went to the bathroom and showered. I dressed in Jeans and a polo wearing my docksiders. I got in my truck and went to stir up Trina's world. I pulled into the parking lot a little after 2:20 pm. I drove around looking for her car; it was not there. That was odd. I parked.

I walked into her office, and Evelyn, the receptionist, almost fainted. "Oh my God, Anson, what are you doing here? You are out under the ocean, protecting the world."

"Well, hi to you, Evelyn. And no, as you can see, I am standing on dry land and would like to talk with my wife. Could you tell her I am here, please?"

Evelyn stood and walked quickly back into the maze of offices in quite a huff. I waited a few minutes when Jon Welch walked out, followed by Evelyn. Jon is the co-owner of the business. He stuck out his hand, "How are you, Anson? You are back early; I thought you had a few more weeks." 

I looked at Jon and Evelyn, who had slipped back to her seat.

I was getting concerned and a little irritated. I knew they were hiding something and did not know how to explain it. I was tired of waiting.

"All right, where is my wife? I demanded, setting my feet in a defensive position. 

Jon looked at me, "Anson, can you come with me so we can talk?"

"No, Jon, I can't. Obviously, everyone in this office knows what I don't know, so privacy is not necessary. I have been living with one hundred and thirty-four men for the last one hundred and sixteen days, so privacy is not an issue for me. So, Jon, tell me as I stand here this minute!"

I braced myself that what I knew could not be good news. I clamped my jaw closed and looked directly into Jon's eyes. I would have no outward reaction to whatever Jon said. 

Jon moved to the other side of the lobby area and turned, looking away from Evelyn. I did follow him, giving him some satisfaction. Once I was set and was looking at Jon, he spoke. 

"Anson, she is gone." He looked at me with sad eyes. 

"Gone, what do you mean, 'gone?'" I asked in a calm, unwavering voice. 

"Anson, Trina, and William Jamison have run off together. It happened the first week you were gone. They knew that you could not be contacted, so they had three months to disappear so you could not find them.

I was shocked, and I was not sure I understood what Jon had just told me. My wife, Trina, had run off with Jon's partner William Jamison the week after I left on the one hundred twenty-day cruise." I said to Jon, "Do I have that about right?"  

I heard soft sobs. I looked past Jon and saw Evelyn and Janet Taylor, Trina's best friend. They both had Kleenex in their hands, dabbing their cheeks.

Janet said, "Anson, I am so sorry about this. I know they had been to lunch sometimes. Trina ended up being William's date at a New Year's Eve party over a year ago while you were deployed. But I knew nothing about them leaving together, and I had no idea what was happening. Trina was completely quiet about everything, so no one knew anything. I swear I didn't know."  

I could see the pain on her face; her best friend also fooled, used, and betrayed her. She was telling the truth. 

"So, what happened? Where did they go?" I asked, bewildered by what I had learned. 

I saw Janet holding a FedEx envelope in her hand. 

"Anson, none of us know what happened. On the Monday morning after your boat left, Trina did not come to work. We called Trina's cell phone and your home line, no response. We emailed all of her accounts with no response. I sent text after text, but no response. It was like she disappeared." 

"I have a key to your house, so Evelyn and I went there. The house was pristine, so there was no foul play involved, and we knew something was seriously wrong. Then we saw all her clothes were gone. But where had she gone and with whom." 

"We went back to the office and reported it to Jon. That was when he told me that William had not come in either and that all attempts to reach him had failed. William is single, so no one was looking for him but us."

"It was then that it dawned on us that Trina and William might be together. As we discussed that possibility, the FedEx driver came in with three envelopes: One for you, Anson and one for me, and one for Jon. Janet said. 

"As you can see, they were sent from a small town in Idaho, overnight delivery."

Idaho, I thought that was odd. Then I thought, “They were very slick. I know what they did. They sent these envelopes to Idaho, and when the main envelope was opened, the agent thought they were sent to Idaho in error. The envelopes were reentered in the system, and they came here the next day. That way, we would not be able to trace them. They planned this well." 

"Anson, I opened the envelope and read it. Here I will read the letter to you." Janet said.

"Janet, 

My good friend, I hate to do this to you. You have always been loyal to me, and I have now deceived you to the highest level. I am sure you will hate me after I tell you what I have to say. Please listen to all of it before you judge me.

I cannot tell you everything; only Anson can tell you if he chooses to when he returns.

Janet, I love you like a sister, and doing this to you has been so hard. Now putting you in the middle of this is even harder. 

Today I have left my old life. The life with Anson, you and all my other friends. I am even leaving my sister and mother behind. It is impossible to explain, but I will try with Anson, and he may share my story with you. 

Anson is a wonderful man, so hopefully, you can all help each other through this mess I have created.

By now, you know William did not come to work because we are together and will be on this earth for the rest of our lives. That is all I can say before Anson reads his letter. 

Janet, I am entrusting you with Anson's letter. It is the last thing I will ever ask you to do for me. Since I am gone, you will never have to cover for me again. I thank you for your support and hate that you will feel Anson's wrath for your part in this. 

Well, that is it. Please tell everyone not to look for us; we are becoming invisible as I send this to you. There will be no trace of us. I hope that you can forgive me and move on without me.

I love you,

Trina"

I was shocked. Janet had played a part in this betrayal, and she had no idea how severe the damage would be. 

"Oh, God!" Janet cried out. "Anson, I had no idea they were planning what they did. I agonized over the times I covered for her when they were seeing each other, and Trina was cheating on you."

"I thought they were just having a little fun when you were away, and it would not hurt anyone. Everything seemed normal when you were home, but I know they saw each other a few times, even then. I thought Trina was my friend, and she begged me to keep her secret, and it was never more than that. I never lied to you about them; you had no idea, and that is how Trina wanted it to be. I had no idea they planned this; God, I am so sorry; please forgive me, Anson?" 

I took the envelope from Janet, turned, and walked toward the door. I looked back and, with a snide voice, said, "Yeah, and I thought she was my loving wife too. I guess we both got it all wrong, didn't we?" 

Then Jon piped up, holding a document. This is Williams' resignation letter and the signed partnership dissolution papers. William says he only wants $200,000 for his half of the business. I am to wire the amount to an account number in Belize. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived home and laid the envelope on the table. I noticed on the kitchen counter, above where we kept the liquor, a bottle of expensive McCallan twenty-five-year-old single malt scotch, along with a single glass. 

I thought humorously, just how considerate my cheating wife was. She broke my heart, destroyed my life, and gave me my favorite Scotch to wash down the sorrow. Boy, what a complete cunt, Trina turned out to be. 

I went through the house and opened all the windows. I aired out everything. I walked through the house again with garbage bags and tossed anything that might remind me of Trina: every picture, everything in the bedroom, bathroom, and the main part of the house. I threw away her coats, caps, scarves, and clothes in her closet and dresser. 

I piled it all in the backyard, poured gas on it, lit a fire, and held a hose to ensure none of the embers could ignite the house. I kept piling bags on the fire, burning it all. Then I went to our bedroom, pushed the king mattress over the balcony, dragged it onto the fire, and burned it all. It took over three hours. 

Once the fire was out, I poured a full tumbler of expensive Scotch. I stood thinking what a fucking mess this was, then downed the whole glass. I went back out, looked at the smoldering ashes, and crumbled to the ground, sobbing. In a flash, my entire life had just evaporated.

I lay sobbing for an hour as the day began to turn to night. The sun went down, and darkness came. I stood and watered down the ashes pile, ensuring the fire was out. 

The last thing smoldering was the remnants of our king mattress, and I could never sleep where they had surely fucked on numerous occasions. 

As I stood there, I realized that Trina Edwards Samuel's name would soon be erased from my memory. I had to read her letter, then, as Siti said in the Ten Commandments, "Strike her name from every building, obelisk, statue, book, and memory. The name Trina shall never be spoken again!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was tired and hungry, so I jumped in my truck and went to Johnny's Roadhouse to get one of his famous Steak Burgers and a gallon of beer. I may see a friend or two that could brighten my day, and I would tell them the truth. Trina was not expecting me and was out of town. Not a lie, just not the whole truth. 

The rest of the night became a blur. After eating a delicious Steak Burger, I drank myself into oblivion. I felt no pain when my friends Ted and Ramon put me to bed, asking what had happened to the mattress in the master. I remember mumbling, "the slut fucked William on it, so I burned it in the backyard,' as I passed out on the guest room bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke with the pounding of a drum line playing in my head. The noise and pain were almost unbearable. Then I remembered what had caused my pain, and this hangover pain was nothing; it didn't hold a candle to Trina's betrayal and abandonment. 

The clock read 11:51 am. 

I rolled on my back and realized I was still in my clothes, and I smelled terrible, like beer and smoke. I got out of bed and barefooted I walked carefully down the hall into the master bathroom. The shower was bigger, so I could lie down. I turned on the water and stepped in, still dressed. The chilly water felt good, and I was so numb that it helped to sober me up. 

Finally, I was getting my senses back, so I stripped off my clothes, leaving them in a pile in the corner. I washed and soaked under the hot water. My brain slowly started to work again, and unfortunately, yesterday's events came back to me, vigorously. 

I turned off the water before I became a shriveled prune. I dried and slipped on my jogging gear and went out for a run. As messed up as my life was now, a good long run would help clear my head. 

I did ten miles and felt superior when I was done. My head was clear, my hangover was almost gone, and it was time to tackle the last part of this disaster, Trina's letter. 

I made coffee and a frozen egg and sausage sandwich. I settled in my chair in the den and looked at the envelope. I knew what the letter said, but not how Trina explained it. Not that it matters now, but I had to do myself a favor and read the letter so I would never wonder what she had said.

The envelope was thick. I opened it, and a second wider envelope fell out. I put it aside and picked up several pages of handwritten words. I took a drink of coffee. It should have been stronger, but I needed to be clear-headed the rest of the day. There was a lot to do.

I took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, calming myself, and began to read about the end of my marriage. 

"My Dear Anson,

I am not sure how to start this letter. 

I can tell you how much I love you, and I do, but now just in an unusual way. I can tell you how sorry I am for what I have done to you, and I truly am. I never wanted this to happen, and I am so sorry I have hurt you as deeply as I know I have. 

I want to be clear that I had loved you since that day seven years ago when we went out for the first time, making love on the banks of the city lake in the middle of the night. To this day, that moment will always stand out as the most pivotal moment of my life, and it was the moment I felt true love for the first time. 

The years we have been together have been wonderful. I learned to live with the separations, and for the first five years, I dealt with them, missed you, and longed for the day you would walk back into my arms. We would spend the next two days making love and fucking, trying to make up for all those nights we were apart. 

Sometime during the pandemic, things changed for me. I cannot tell you when it happened or what happened. It was when my dad became so sick with Covid, and I saw my mother so scared that my dad would die. Thank God he didn't, but those feelings and how my mother felt affected me. 

I suddenly had the same fears for you as my mom had for my dad. From that day forward, every time you went underwater, several times a year for months at a time, with no communication, I became afraid that an accident like the Thrasher or Scorpion could happen again, and you would be lost. I know that this may sound wild, but my fear grew worse every time you had to go underwater again. 

I know you could see the change in me if only a little. In the coming weeks of your next deployment, I will need to be closer to you, and we will make love more often. I suppose you might have seen that as normal, but it was all driven by my fear that this might be the last time you would touch, make love, and kiss me. It wasn't very pleasant, and I suffered. 

A year ago, I was in a funk during the holiday deployment. I was hiding it from everyone, but Janet saw it. We talked about it, and she helped me keep my head straight. She suggested I come to their house for the holidays, so I moved in with them for about ten days. I was much better, and that seemed to help me a lot.

Things were good at work, and Jon arranged for the nine of us, with spouses and significant others, to go out for a New Years Dinner and the New Year's Eve celebration at the Ritz. The company was paying, and Janet convinced me to go. I was going to be alone, but we all knew each other, so that it would be OK. 

When we all met, everyone had a date but me and William. He is single, and his girlfriend went to be with her elderly parents for the holidays. Naturally, we were seated together, and we talked during dinner. It was the first time I had spent time with William, so getting to know him better was nice. It was all very innocent and open. 

Later when we went to the party in the ballroom, we danced, and we danced so much. We drank good champagne and had an enjoyable time. There was a great band, and everyone was dancing with each other. As the night wore on, I was getting drunk, and slow dances seemed more often. As William and I danced, I felt extremely comfortable in his arms. With each dance, I pressed against him, and I became increasingly turned on. 

Anson, you had been gone for sixty-five days, just over half your deployment. Yes, I counted off every day waiting for you to come through the door back to me. It was agony, but at least we were on the downward side, and each day was closer to that special day when you would come home to me. 

That New Year's Eve fifteen months ago, I had the best time in an awfully long time. I felt free, and the burden of your deployment had been lifted off of me, and my fears went away for that night. It was exhilarating, and I began to have so much fun.

James and I danced many dances, and each one helped me free myself. I suddenly felt extremely comfortable in his arms, and my emotions began functioning again. At the stroke of midnight, as the ball dropped on the big screen TV and Auld Lang Syne was played by the band, I looked into James' eyes, and we kissed. It was more than just a kiss. There were real feelings in the kiss. They were feelings I had only felt for you but had not felt in months. We kissed all through the dance that followed and the next two songs. Then I broke away as a pang of guilt washed over me. I ran to the ladies' room and cried in one of the stalls. 

LucyGlowing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGlowing

I felt so ashamed; I had kissed another man, not you, Anson, the man I love. The worst part was that I liked it and wanted James to kiss me more. I decided that tonight was just one night, and a few kisses were OK, so I cleaned up and returned to the group and James; we drank more champagne, danced, and kissed more. My guilt was gone, just as you were, and my mind was in the moment on that night. 

At about 1:00 am, the group began to break up and leave. James and I danced our last dance of the night and kissed deeply. As we broke the kiss, James asked, "Trina, we have had a wonderful time tonight, and I am very attracted to you as you are attracted to me. I don't want this night to end. Will you let me take you to my home and let me make love to you tonight?

Suddenly my mind was spinning, and my whole body responded, longing for the physical love that you and I share, Anson. I needed that desperately that night, and James was there to give it to me. 

My answer to William was not given in words. I was not sure I could say it, admitting to myself I was to cheat on you, Anson, the love of my life, deployed underwater and unable to give me what I needed that night. 

I pulled James to me, and we kissed more passionately than all the kisses that night. We smiled, and my answer was understood. We were the last in our group, so no one knew what would happen. We gathered our coats from the attendant and went to the door. 

James BMW was brought up, and we raced off to his home. I felt excitement, mixed with angst and sadness, knowing what I was willingly doing to our marriage. By the time we reached Williams's home, I had rationalized what would happen the rest of the night. And my nipples hardened as my pussy wet in anticipation of James making love or fucking me; either would be fine with me.

We were in each other's arms the moment we were inside his home, stripping each other on the way to the bedroom. Our clothes left a trail, and when we stopped beside James' big four-poster bed with a mirror suspended above the bed, I was wearing my thong and thigh-high stockings, and James had on his boxers, proudly displaying a large tent. 

I will tell you this one detail. Anson, I dropped to my knees and peeled his boxers to his ankles. His cock sprang out, bobbing before me. It was hard standing at an upward angle, exposing his balls sack full of balls and cum. His cock was not any bigger than you, Anson, and about the same in every way. The main difference was William, and his cock were here, and you and your cock were not. 

I took James' cock in my hand. His cock felt like yours as I stroked him. I closed my eyes and imagined it was you. That was the only way I could go through with what I was about to do. I sucked his cock just like I do yours. He responded much like you do, and that made me comfortable. He was so hard and excited he didn't last long, finally filling my mouth with his creamy cum. He came often, so I had to swallow twice to capture it all. 

We relaxed, and finally, once we had calmed, I slipped up his body and kissed James. The whole act was so similar to us that it made it easy for me to do. Holding each other, we rested, and I thought about what I had done. I had made love to your cock in my mind and to James' body in real life. I hope you can understand that. Does it make sense?

After a brief respite, James took control and used my body for our pleasure for the rest of that night, all day on Saturday and night. We stayed in bed, except when showering, which was always fun like we have, or we were eating food we ordered in because we were too busy fucking, and there was no time to cook.

On Sunday, James took me to get my car, and I went home with no commitment to ever meet up again. I had some serious clearing of my mind to do, dealing with what I had done. I was overjoyed with the sex but concerned with what I had done and what impact it would have on me, you, and our marriage.

I loved you, Anson, and still do this minute; though I know it is hard for you to believe, it is true. I will try to explain that later. 

James and I avoided each other at my request. I needed to become myself again. You would be coming home to me, and we had agreed it was time to start our family. I had to know that James was out of the picture, and my love for you was as strong as ever, or maybe even stronger. Until your arrival home, I never saw James again for the next month. 

I went to church and confessed to God for what I had done. I paid the penance given to me by the Priest. I lit a candle for you and us and prayed for your forgiveness. 

At that moment, I knew I could never tell you what I had done. You could never trust me again, and our life together would end. I had to keep this buried deep in the recesses of my brain and soul forever, and it could never come out in the heat of passion or a moment of consciousness. No… I would never confess. 

That is until now, Anson. 

What I hoped was that it had been a one-off event that stayed buried inside me all the time you were home between deployments. Our time together was as it always was, full of love and lust, incredible lovemaking, and hard fucking when we were so inspired. Never once did the thought of James ever surface, and when I did see him, it was always cordial and nothing more. 

That is why it is so hard for me to explain what happened. 

While you were home, we decided not to begin building our family for one more year. We would be transferred to a shore station and be together all the time for at least three years, and it would be the perfect time to make babies together and begin our family. 

Our life was good, and my work was good; things could not have been better. 

Three months later, you came home one day looking sad. You remember that day, I am sure. You came in and sat me down. You looked bad, and I was concerned that something was wrong with you. No, it was not that, but it was sad news.

You explained to me that the Navy needed to temporarily transfer you to a different kind of boat, a Guided Missile Nuke boat that would be deployed in a month. The good thing was that once you returned from this deployment, you would attend the Navy War College in California for a year of training. Once you graduate, you will be promoted to Commander and stationed at the Pentagon in Washington for three years. 

All of this was wonderful for your career and our future. The problem was this deployment was for six months, not four months like normal. 

I was devastated at this news. I was happy for you and our future, but you had only been home for two months and were leaving again for six more months. My God, how could the Navy do this to us? All my fears suddenly rushed back into me, and my mind was scrambled again. I love you so much and learned how to survive the four-month deployments, but I was not sure if I could do it for two additional months.

Unfortunately, we have no choice. The Navy owns you, Anson, and can send you where they want, and you have to go, family and wife be damned. 

We agreed to make the next month the best of our lives. You took leave, and we went to Hawaii, a place we had always wanted. We had a beautiful time and shared our beautiful love. For the remaining time, we loved hard, and I promised to be strong and be there when you came home, and we would survive this separation and move on.

The day you left was the hardest day of my life. My heart was full of love, but my head was full of fear and dread. I saw tragedy in our future and no way to survive it; I didn't know what disaster would befall us. I felt the dred hovered over me every day moving forward.

Anson, you had been deployed underwater for about two months when I was asked to attend a training conference for work in Atlantic City. There were four of us going, and we would be there for five days. The company also gave us two extra days to have fun while we were there. 

The company rented a VRBO condo in a high-rise for the week. It was big with four bedrooms. It was cheaper than renting hotel rooms, and since we all knew each other, we would be fine. I was not sure who was going until the week we were leaving. There was Marcie from accounting, Carol Anne from customer service, and me from HR, and my breath caught in my throat when I saw James's name on the email. Marcie and Carrol Anne were excited to go. They were both single in their late twenties and had never been anywhere like this before. 

For me, there was a level of concern that gripped me. I was feeling extremely low at this time, missing you, Anson, more than ever. I was emotionally rung out, sexually frustrated, and horny every minute of every day, and there were still four months before your return. I was in a weakened state and very vulnerable. 

That night as I tried to sleep, thoughts of my time with James flashed back in my memory, and before long, my fingers were inside me as I replayed James making love to me and then fucking me to many orgasms. Suddenly I came all over my fingers, wetting the bed, briefly relieving my sexual tension, and awakening those feelings I had buried so deep in my mind. I feared what could happen with James and me in the same condo for a week with two other single women. It could be disastrous or exceptional. I was unsure what I wanted to happen or what my emotions would allow. 

A week passed and the conference was next week. James called us all together, and we were all business, coordinating our travel plans and the different segments of the conference we would be attending. There was also a major client that James and I needed to see while we were there, so he was scheduling a day for that to happen. 

At the end of our meeting, James asked me to stay and talk about the client. When the others had left, James asked me, "Tina, are you OK being in the same condo together?"

Oh God, I thought he brought it up, and he has the same thoughts as me. 

I looked at James, and suddenly, I melted again, like before. I needed him, No… I wanted him. Not next week, but now. I walked to his door, closed, and locked it. I turned and leaned over, removing my panties. Anson, I was on sexual autopilot. I needed to fuck, and James was going to fuck me now in his office. 

"Trina, what are you doing?" James was confused as I walked to him, turned my back, and moved the papers to the side of his desk. 

I leaned over with my ass shaking, "James, push my skirt up and fuck my very horny pussy."

James wasted no time. I heard his zipper and his pants hit the floor. His hands my skirt up, and he spread my cheeks. His fingers slipped deep into my crack, touching my asshole, and sending a jolt through me; then his fingers slipped into my very wet pussy. I bit down on my sleeve, stifling my moan of pleasure and relief. He fingered me and teased my asshole, tapping it and pressing it. I was ready to cum then, but James pulled away. 

James sat down and rolled his chair up close behind me. I felt his hot breath on my ass cheeks as he spread them open. His hot wet tongue swiped down through my crack over my pulsing asshole, finding my soaked pussy opened for him. James plunged his tongue into me, and I exploded instantly cumming hard. 

James ate me through two more orgasms, then pulled me back, sitting on his lap. His hard cock was under me until I steadied myself and moved his cock into my hole, and slowly slid down on him.

Anson, my full memory of James fucking me was back in a flash, and soon I was bouncing on him, riding the beast as he drove his hips up, meeting mine, pushing deep into me. I suddenly came again, biting my sleeve again to muffle my pleasure. 

We fucked like this until I stood and leaned over the desk again, "God Damnit James fuck me hard and fill me like you didn't that night. Fuck me; God Fuck me!"  

James took control and pounded me for thirty minutes. I was cumming over and over until James let out a deep moan, and his balls released, flooding my pussy with cum. 

We held each other, and I went down on him, cleaning his cock. I finally stood and straightened my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I was glowing and happy, yet sad that I had cheated on you again. I also knew that Atlantic City would be incredible.

Anson, that day was the beginning of our end. James and I have fucked every day since that day when you were away and a few times a week when you were here. 

Atlantic City was truly incredible. We had sex openly with the two girls together, and James and I were fucking every day and night. Then the four of us had a three-woman foursome. I had my first taste of pussy and loved it. Now I know why men like to eat pussy so much. When we came home, we vowed silence but agreed we would all be together again, and we have been, a few times since then. 

Anson, when you returned, I always greeted you with love and passion. I still feel that for you and always will. You are my special person and will be for the rest of my life. 

It killed me when you were assigned back to your old boat, and your War College transfer was delayed for another year. That did not bode well for us. As things happened, your old boat was due to rotate underwater again in two months so that we would be separated again for four months. 

We had a wonderful time while you were home, but I was doing an Academy Award performance for you. I had long since fallen madly in love with James and the opportunity for a normal life. Anson, as I have said before, I love you and always will, but now you are second on my love chart, below James but above everyone else.

I cannot survive as a Navy wife any longer. 

I am so sorry for what has happened and what I have done to you and everyone at the company and our families. Anson, you are a wonderful loving man that deserves a woman that can deal with the Navy wife stress that I cannot. Please forgive me for all the pain and anguish I have laid on you; you do not deserve it. 

James and I are gone, and will never be found, so please don't waste your time or money looking for us; we have vanished. 

For the last time, I love you, Anson; make a new life for yourself and live it; you deserve it!

Goodbye my love,

Trina"

I sat silent, trying to breathe. I expected that the letter would be hard to read, and it was. But after I read it a second, then a third time, I understood. I had done this to us, to Trina. Or to be accurate, the Navy had done this. When I met Trina, I never thought that my Navy career would get in the way and eventually destroy us. 

We had talked for hours about what it would be like, and Trina talked about Navy wife life with other sub-crew wives. It was clear before we married that it would not be easy, but we were in love and thought we could withstand the separation and have a happy life with perks that would be added. 

I was about to rotate off the boats for many years, and by the time I went back aboard, we would have a family and many years together to strengthen our marriage and many more years of Navy wife experience and more friend support. 

I was sad and disappointed. Trina just gave up on us and found a lover in William. Not only had she and William destroyed our life, but William had left the business he was running while Jon was selling and creating money. I didn't understand.

I was surprised I wasn’t spitting nails and ready to bring down the wrath of God on someone, but who and where were they? The one thing that being a boat sailor is the patience and tolerance you develop. I have both now and will use them to make my life move forward. 

In her letter, Trina's suggested that I should not try to find them saying they were disappearing and could not be found, but Trina's request was ignored. I will discover them, and at that time, I will extract my pound of flesh from each of them. They owe me a life, and I will be paid for my loss. 

It was time to get busy and make all the changes that needed to be made to protect myself from any further deceit and betrayal. I made a list of items and began to execute each one. The bank, credit cards, insurance, investments, and Trina's retirement account are also in my name: anything and everything important. I worked into the night, and by midnight, Trina had been removed from everything I could act on until the face-to-face things I needed to do tomorrow. 

I made an appointment with my Attorney, Wilson Childs. I would see him, and my action plan would be put in place. Protecting me from all potential financial or legal moves against me would be blocked by legal movement. 

I was amazingly calm, and after a long hot shower, I went to bed. I slept. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke early at 5:45 am, my normal time. 

I lay looking up at the ceiling eight feet above me, and it was much different than looking up at the bunk eighteen inches above you. There was no calming feeling, though, as I turned to my left, seeing an empty bed where my loving wife should be lying, but she was not there. Where was she lying tonight, wrapped in Williams' arms for sure? 

My heart ached! How could this have happened? Damn you, William! You took advantage of a weak woman, destroying my family and the woman I love and always will. 

I rolled over to my side, laying my hand where her warm body should be. I closed my eyes and saw her there. God, I missed her and will for a long time, maybe forever. 

My phone buzzed. I reached for it on the bedside table. I looked at the number, and I did not know it. I put the phone down, and a minute later, it buzzed again. I picked up my phone and opened the text.

The text: "Open this link, now!" 

I sat up, wondering who had sent the text. I opened the text; there was a video attached. I clicked the video.

There was Trina sitting on a lounge chair at a beach somewhere in the world. She looked solemn. "Anson, I could not make my final vanishing act without speaking to you directly. It has been almost three months since I wrote the letter you have read now. I have had hours to think about what I have done and if I made the right decision. Even now, I cannot answer that question. I love you, Anson, and I needed to tell you that directly. I am so sorry about what I have done and wish there were a way that things could be different, but now it's too late. You would never take me back now anyway. So, my love, as I said in the letter, make and live a new life for yourself and live it; you deserve it! Goodbye, I love you."

I looked at my phone, shocked at the video, having seen my wife. I did not know what I felt about what she said. It had been three months since she decided and left me for William. Was she having second thoughts, or was her guilt so strong she needed to leave me a final message? 

I closed the text and put my phone down. Nothing can change what Trina and William had done to me long before she made her decision, she was cheating on me for over a year, which was unforgivable. 

My life with Trina was over. 

Sometime in her lifetime, she will pay for what she has done. It will be ugly, I promised myself!

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments