Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Affair, Chapter 1

"They met on Lush, but they took things to the bedroom to see if he was as good as his stories..."

89
27 Comments 27
10.6k Views 10.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words

I walked into the coffee shop and stood in the doorway for a minute. My eyes scanned the room until I saw her. A lone woman sitting at a corner table looking around very nervously. I smiled and casually walked up to her table taking a circuitous pathway. I knew the woman wouldn't recognize me – we'd never met before in person. And I wanted to get a better look at her before I actually sat down and introduced myself.

She was thirty-six years old, but still very attractive. She had wavy dishwater blonde hair that fell to about mid-shoulder blades. She wore a red stretch-knit dress that while simple in design was still very attractive. She had a very nice figure and I could see she took care of herself. I appreciated that.

We had "met" online through Lush Stories. I wrote erotic stories there under the member name "jasonb4253" and for some reason, she loved to read my work. We had talked back and forth in chat boxes and through emails and I had gotten to know a little bit about her. What she told me was fascinating and it seemed like we had a lot more than just "dirty stories" in common.

I knew something about her from our many times online chatting. I knew that she and her husband had been married for ten years and that her first marriage had ended in divorce after two years when she found her then-husband was abusive and mean. 

She didn't have any children – she wasn't with her first husband long enough and both she and Tom had been focused on getting their careers established that by the time they got around to having kids, she couldn't anymore. They had tried a few times but with no success.

As time passed and we got more comfortable with each other, more personal details started to emerge until one day I let it slip that I was planning to attend a music concert for a group I liked.

"Oh my God, I saw the flyer for that group too! Wait a minute – they are playing here where I live that weekend. Do you live in Austin?" she asked. At that point, there was no getting out of it.

"Yeah, over in the Rollingwood area. Where do you live?" I asked her.

"I live over in Montopolis, on the other side of town." We laughed and added one more thing we had in common – we both lived in Austin no more than ten miles from each other!

As I stood there a few tables away watching her, I noticed she was fidgeting and looking around almost paranoid. She kept playing with a rather large diamond ring on her finger and then willing herself to leave it be, laying her hands flat on the table.

After a couple of minutes of observing her, I decided to let her off the hook and came up to her table. "Kathy?" I asked.

"Are you ... Jason?" she asked in return.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you finally!" I said.

"Nice to meet you too. I wasn't sure if you would come or not," she said.

"Well, I don't make a habit of standing up a beautiful woman!" I said. She blushed at my remark.

"So can I get you something? A cup of coffee or something?" I asked.

"A cup of coffee would be nice. Thank you," she said softly.

"No problem. How do you take it?"

"Two creams and two sugars please."

"You got it. Be right back." I went to get our coffees and came back and sat down, handing her the one she ordered. She held the coffee up close to her face with both hands almost as if she was trying to hide behind the cup.

I smiled and reached up to lower her hands. "Don't ever hide that pretty face Kathy," I told her.

"Sorry, I'm just a little nervous. I don't want someone I know to see me here," she said.

"Kathy, hon, Austin is a city of nearly a million people. You said your husband had to go to Houston today so he's not around. And besides, I picked this coffee shop because it is tucked away here in the hotel. Not out on the street where someone could see your car parked outside or see you coming in. So I think you are pretty safe."

"You're right, of course. It's just that this is my first time ever ... you know ... with another man and..." she said, looking down at her lap.

"I understand, Kathy. Believe it or not, I'm no Romeo either. I don't have a bed with notches on the headboard or a 'little black book' filled with dozens of women's names. I don't have my bedroom wall plastered with ladies' panties from all my 'conquests'. And when I left the house I didn't see any line of anxious women waiting for my attention outside my door," I said.

"No? Why not? What's wrong with you?" she giggled. It was good to see her relaxing.

"Well, there's a laundry list there!  Seriously, I'm just a writer of stories. I'm no superman or Don Juan lover," I said.

"But your stories are so hot and sexy and you put so much romance in them..." she said.

"Thank you. But in reality, I read ... a lot. Always have. And I guess I just picked things up as I read. Plus, I always have my thesaurus handy when I need a word. I use a lot of tools when I write. I like my stories to be as real and authentic as I can make them. So I do some research before I write and while I am working on the story," I explained.

"Well, they are very good. You are one of the best writers on Lush. I love all your stories," she said.

By now we had both finished our coffees. "Why don't we get out of here and let someone else use the table," I suggested.

I rose and offered her my hand to help her stand. She looked up and smiled, taking my hand. I put her arm on mine and trapped it there with my other hand. We walked up to the counter and I paid the check for the coffees leaving a generous tip as well.

"Would you excuse me, I want to slip into the ladies' room for a minute," she said. 

"Sure, go right ahead. I'll wait for you here," I said.

I waited for her for about ten minutes. Now I know women take longer in the bathroom than men, but that's usually because they go in groups so they can talk about us men. But Kathy went in by herself and still took a worrisome amount of time in there. But finally, she came back out.

"Everything okay? I was beginning to wonder if maybe you didn't slip out the bathroom window while you were in there!" I joked.

"Sorry. But I did have to take a few deep breaths and calm myself down. Plus I wanted to check my makeup and my dress. I want to look good for you, you know," she said, smiling.

"You have nothing to worry about there Kathy, honey, you look just fine. More than fine, you look amazing," I said.

Kathy blushed. "Thank you, Jason. It's been a while since anyone fussed over me like that. You are just like the characters in your stories. Sweet and gentlemanly. I like that about your characters and I'm liking that about you as well."

We walked out the door. "Where are you parked?" I asked.

"Oh, I didn't come in a car. We only have one car working right now and my husband took it to Houston. He'll be back late tonight so he didn't think I would need the car today. I took the bus here," she said.

"Well that makes the logistics a little easier – we don't have to worry about getting two cars back and forth. So where would you like to go? Your place? My place? Someplace else?" I asked.

"Can we go to your place? I have nosy neighbors who would love to see me getting out of a strange car with a strange man. I'd be the subject of gossip and rumor for months! And I'm sure that Tom, my husband, would get wind of it," she said.

"No problem hon. A small price to pay to keep your honor intact!" I said with a grin.

Kathy chuckled. "Well, it's been quite a few years since I've had to worry about my honor being intact! I'm afraid that ship sailed a long time ago!"

"My dear, a lady always has to worry about her honor. And a gentleman never lets her worry about it!" I said.

"Jason, darling, you keep talking like that and neither of us will have to worry about my honor!" she giggled, blushing beet red.

The coffee shop we were at was almost halfway between our two homes, with it being a little closer to mine. So it only took about five or six minutes to get back to my place. My house has an attached garage so once I pulled into the driveway, a click of the remote opened the garage door and I pulled inside. I got out and opened the door for her, helping her out of the car, and we went inside with the neighbors' none the wiser.

We had just got in the entryway between the garage and the hallway into the house. I heard the door click locked when I pushed Kathy back against the wall. I held her arms over her head.

"I have wanted to kiss you since I first sat down with you," I said. She looked at me, her eyes darting back and forth for a moment before she nodded slightly, giving me permission. 

I leaned in and kissed her. A kiss just like in my stories – deep and powerful and passionate. The kind of kiss that sucks the air out of her lungs so that when you break the kiss, she can't help but gasp.

"Oh my Jason!" she gasped as she tried to catch her breath. Once she had a good lungful of fresh air, I went in for a second, equally intense, kiss. This time though, Kathy wasn't as surprised and she melted into my kiss. 

She put her arms around my neck and I pushed myself up against her, pinning her to the wall and placing one leg between hers, pressing it into her crotch to let her know my intentions. I heard her moan softly into my mouth as she surrendered to my kiss, her hips beginning to slowly grind on my leg as if they had a mind of their own.

I kissed her and pressed into her, letting her come to me at her own pace. I didn't want to rush her, I let her dictate the speed of this encounter for a bit. But once she started getting into humping my leg and I knew that this was indeed what she wanted, I took over.

I pulled back suddenly and spun her around to face the wall now. She was just far enough away that she had to lean into it slightly. I pushed her upper body to the wall and she stood there, face and shoulders to the wall and her palms flat on the wall.

Her tight, firm, round ass stuck out a bit from the wall, and I moved up against it as I reached around her to grab and fondle her tits. Kathy had a very nice set of DD tits, plenty big enough to play with, yet surprisingly firm and high on her chest for a woman her age.

Kathy kept herself in very good shape – the gym was a passion of hers. She liked the workout but additionally, it was one of the few opportunities she got to socialize with others. She had her work, but there she was stuck in a small office cubicle most of the day and during her breaks or her lunch there simply wasn't enough time to really socialize much. So the gym was her chance to talk with the friends she had made there.

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

Her gym efforts didn't go to waste either – at least not with me. She had a tight, hard, sexy body that looked more like it belonged to a woman ten years younger than her. 

Now I was reaping the benefits of this woman's efforts as well. I was the one enjoying the fruits of all that gym time and let me tell you I was going to enjoy the banquet she has prepared. But first I needed to "set the table". 

Rubbing up against her ass and feeling her up over her clothes had gotten Kathy interested – I could tell by the soft mewling and her breathing got heavier. Her body was responding even if her mind was still struggling with the idea of having illicit sex.

However, it was time to raise the stakes in this game now. So with a groan of disappointment from her, I left her tits and instead moved to her back to start slowly unzipping her dress. I unzipped it slowly first off to draw out the anticipation and build the excitement of what I would do next. But also it gave her yet another chance to change her mind and call the whole thing off before we went too far into it. 

To convince her not to, though, as I unzipped her dress, I peeled the edges apart a bit and kissed the newly uncovered flesh, leaving a trail of hot burning kisses down her spine. I pulled her dishwater-blonde hair to one side and started by kissing her neck. 

She rolled her head to the side moaning and I knew this was a hot spot for her. I kissed her again there just to seal the deal then moved directly to the top of her spine and kissed her there. Then I started unzipping her dress and kissing my way south.

Kathy's moans grew in both volume and urgency the further down that luscious body I went. By the time I was at the small of her back she was on fire and I could smell the scent of her desire strong in my nose. 

I stood back up and slowly slipped the dress from her shoulders. Modesty made her catch the dress and hold it still covering her tits and I didn't push her just then. I kissed her bare shoulders and then turned her slowly to face me.

With one hand under her chin, I gently pushed her back against the wall. She gasped when the cold wall hit her back, but I caught the gasp in my mouth as I kissed her yet again. Then I took a step back and looked at her, locking eyes with her as my hands moved to hers. 

Together we pulled the dress down exposing her wondrous, creamy tits. I could see that she was aroused now, as her nipples were hard as pencil erasers and stood straight out beckoning me to sample them.

My hands released hers and moved to cup the sweet globes in a way that allowed my thumbs to rub across the hard buds. Still keeping my eyes locked to hers, I slowly lowered my mouth to her tits. I could see the look in her eyes, a look of apprehension mixed with excitement and desire.

"OH MY GOD JASON!" she cried out as I took one nipple into my mouth and began working on the sweet morsel, sucking it, trapping it with my teeth, and rolling my tongue over the tip. As soon as she felt my mouth cover her tit, her hands flew up to the back of my head, pushing my face to her tit, wanting me to take more of it in. 

And I would have gladly taken as much as she wanted had she not been so busty. But I did the best I could, shoving my mouth so full I could hardly breathe, even through my nose! I chewed on the meaty nipple, licking and sucking on it then moved to the other tit to give it some attention too. Back and forth I went causing her to gasp and moan with each change. Then I pushed her tits together so I could lick both nipples at the same time.

"Oh yes, baby, I love to have my nipples licked and sucked! Oh, that feels so good. Ohh yesss..." she moaned as I feasted on her creamy globes. I'm not sure which of us was enjoying it more, her or I, but I was in no hurry to leave her pillowy softness.

As I was enjoying her bounty, Kathy moved her hand down into my crotch and began to rub what had become a very prominent swelling down there. She rubbed the length of it and I could tell by her reactions she was liking what she felt.

"Oh, Jason ... Jason baby I want you ... I need you ... now," she said. I stood up straight and pulled her into a kiss and as I kissed her I swept her up into my arms. Then we walked down the hallway towards the bedroom, with her head resting on my shoulder. 

"Wait a minute," she said as we reached the bedroom door. She looked at me. "Jason, I love my husband, I really do. It's just ... I don't know. I guess I just need something more. Some excitement or something."

"I'm sure you do, Kathy. You and Tom have been together for several years. It's okay, I understand. You certainly aren't the first woman to want a little spice in your life, a little something new and exciting. I'm not trying to replace your husband or take you away from him."

"What are you trying to do, Jason? What exactly is this?" she asked.

"Honey, I am just here trying to make a beautiful woman happy. That's all I want and all I am trying to accomplish. To give you what you came here for ... that something more. If it ends tonight, then that's fine. If not, that's fine too. It's entirely up to you," I said.

She must have felt better about the situation because she gave me a smile. 

"So do we go in?" I asked.

"Yes please," she said softly. And I opened the door and took her inside.

I gave the bedroom door a little kick with one foot as we entered my bedroom. I figured she would feel more comfortable with the door closed, although there was no way anyone she or I knew could know she was here. I walked over to the side of the bed and sat her down on her feet.

Dressed now only in her panties, stockings, and heels she was a sight to behold. I stood there looking in awe at the beauty in front of me drinking in every nuance and curve. I guess I took a little while to burn this sight to memory.

"What? What is it? Is something wrong?" she asked, looking down at herself and trying to figure out what I was staring at.

"Oh no, honey! Believe me – there is nothing wrong. Nothing at all!" I said. "I am just floored at what I have in front of me. I mean, ordinarily, when you have a 'blind date' from the Internet, you wind up with something that, well, something that is less than desirable. But you, wow, you are more than I could have ever hoped for! You are stunning."

"Thank you, Jason. That's very sweet of you. And it's nice to know a woman my age can still turn heads," she said.

"Are you kidding me? Kathy, you could compete with any twenty-year-old and win easily. You are a knockout. All that time you say you spend in the gym has paid off big time! You are a beautiful woman with a killer body!" I said. 

I guess my words struck a nerve with her. As soon as I said them, she leaped forward and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me with a passionate crushing kiss. A kiss of both appreciation and desire. Appreciation for my words, but a desire for more than words.

"I want this," she said kneeling down, "I want this cock. I want to see it and I want to taste it." She began working on my belt and my pants. Her hands were shaking as she fumbled with my pants, but I couldn't tell if it was nervousness or excitement that caused it. Perhaps a little of both. 

She looked up at me a couple of times as if apologizing for taking so long, but my patient smile must have reassured her because she looked back to her task and concentrated harder.

Finally, she won out over my stubborn pants and she pulled them open and down my legs. She saw the bulge in my boxers even more prominently now and subconsciously licked her lips in eager anticipation. 

She looked up at me and my nod gave her permission to continue. She pulled my boxers down slowly as if carefully unwrapping a wonderful present until my cock head peeked out. At that point, her patience ran out and she pulled my boxers the rest of the way down in one swift, smooth motion. My cock jumped out as if saying "ta-da" and she gasped. 

"Oh my, Jason!" she cooed once she'd recovered. She took hold of my cock, wrapping her small hand around it and softly stroking it. She took one lick at the head and then lost any remaining shyness or restraint, and began sucking my cock in earnest. 

She devoured my cock like she had been starving for it. Not being timid or genteel, she gobbled my cock down taking as much in as she could and sliding me down her throat until I hit her gag reflex. She gagged and retched a bit fighting to get it further into her mouth, but she pulled back the first time.

Kathy wasn't the type to give up so easily though, and as soon as she had gotten a good breath in her, she went back at it. This time she was prepared for my cock and after a swallow or two to get her throat opened, she pushed past her gag reflex and took me all the way down her throat until her nose pushed into my stomach.

Her throat felt wonderfully tight and hugged my cock in its warm embrace. One hand was on my ass holding me in place while her other hand found my nuts and began caressing and massaging them. 

I tell you, I could have very easily stayed right there, balls deep in her loving throat, for the rest of eternity and been happy to do it. But after a few incredible moments, Kathy tapped the back of my leg to let me know she needed a breath. She pulled back gasping as she came up for air. She sat back on her heels wiping a slight bit of drool from her chin and looking up at me with shining eyes.

"Damn Kathy, that was amazing!" I said, helping her to her feet.

"Thanks, I wasn't sure I could even do that anymore. It's been a while since I deepthroated," she admitted.

"Tom doesn't let you deepthroat him?" I asked in disbelief.

"No. I suck his cock from time to time, but Tom isn't real ... adventuresome when it comes to sex. He's not a prude, he just doesn't experiment much. He's kind of vanilla I guess you'd say," she said. I caught a tinge of sadness in her words.

"Well, Kathy I am very adventuresome when it comes to sex. I like sex in all its forms and I haven't found very many things that I didn't like. So what is something you have wanted to try or something you have missed that you want to try again?"
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments