Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forbidden Indulgence Part 1

"A forbidden affair in the making?"

16
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Part 1: A Friendship Found?

 

She stood facing the fire wrapped in a bath towel. They had just finished bathing and she was warming herself, pondering the future.

A few minutes later he followed wearing his bathrobe. As he stepped into the lounge her towel slipped revealing her unblemished nakedness silhouetted in the dancing flames.

Even in middle age, she retained her gymnastic body with amazingly firm 42D breasts. Every part of her body was perfect. She represented the very epitome of womanhood and her deep pink nipple stands would raise anyone’s manhood beyond expectation!

He approached her from the back as he opened his gown. His hardening cock nuzzled in between her firm, rounded buns. He placed his hands under her breasts and gently massaged her erect nipples. Simultaneously he nuzzled her ears with his warm tongue. He could feel her melting.

His one hand slipped down onto her shaved mound and gently fingered her pouting clit. As he proceeded deeper between her gorgeous puffy lips, her wetness encouraged his searching fingers.

What an amazingly responsive woman, he thought, who welcomed any of his sexual approaches and simply wanted more. He had never met, let alone experienced anyone as warm as this.

He whispered, “Geez, babes, I love you,” and asked, “Why is this so wrong when it is so perfectly right for us?”

She did not respond as she knew he knew the answer.

They met at the gym where she enjoyed the attention of all the other red-blooded males, irrespective of age. Her figure was a “show-stopper”. Potential suitors never ceased to ply their charms.

But she had been hurt too many times in the past, especially after her divorce, and treated everyone politely as an acquaintance, nothing more, nothing less.

He somehow managed to befriend her. Maybe it was because he was a lot older and married with grandchildren and therefore an unlikely suitor. But then she also had grandchildren!

Their gym friendship grew to the stage of sharing a fruit juice afterwards and later he plucked up enough courage to suggest a lunch at a quiet country restaurant. He knew it was wrong because he was married but just wanted to enjoy her company, nothing more, nothing less!

It was here that they realised they shared so many common interests like outdoor activities, socializing, laughing, and enjoying all the good things in life.

She had experienced many difficulties and challenges being widowed and now divorced and raising a  sixteen-year-old by herself. She also ran her own business so was totally challenged. All these pressures encouraged heavy smoking and drinking on social occasions which only escalated in her efforts to meet someone she could trust and spend the rest of her life with.

They shared a lot with each other and simply bonded more each time. She knew he was married and quite a few years older than she was yet he was still in quite good shape. She also felt that they could become good friends.

At this restaurant, body language started to play a part. Hands rubbed on the table. Her shoe occasionally rubbed against his leg. Lots of eye contact and humour flowed from both sides.

He enjoyed all this and felt an instant swelling in his pants. She certainly aroused him in a special way.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

As they stood up to leave and admire the view, she “accidently” rubbed her well-formed bosom against his arm and kept it there so inviting him for a hug.

As they hugged her hand slipped down to his hardness and she gasped.

Wow, he thought what a lovely woman, who discreetly revealed her approval.

Being a little shy and not wanting to ruin this blossoming friendship he politely gave her a kiss of acknowledgement and smiled as he walked her to her car.

They parted with difficulty as they both felt that a special bonding had developed and needed urgent nurturing.

As he followed her car for a few miles to the motorway, it bothered him that he had not even tried to touch her more intimately so he overtook her vehicle and indicated that she should stop.

He jumped out and ran to her window under the pretence of making another date sooner rather than later. She willingly agreed and as he was looking down, he got an eye full of her blossoming bosoms almost down to her nipples.

This proved too much as he could not control his hand shooting down her bra and cupping her amazing nipple stand. She moaned with approval and asked if he wanted more!

The next date was now even more urgent than ever and he placed her soft hand onto his hardness and replied, “Yes, as soon as possible please!”

Both somewhat mesmerised they departed on their separate ways.

What an innocent beginning to this beautiful yet forbidden liason.

That’s how it all started, he reminded himself as his fingers caressed the inside of her very wet lips as they gently swayed in front of the fire.

“Deep in thought?” she asked, “Or would you like to go deeper inside!” With that, she bent forward and guided his throbbing head into her wanting love canal. Whatever she did she did well so more was to follow.

They both enjoyed the intensity of the moment with the gentle caressing of his cock inside her warm pussy. But as they both preferred the missionary position she turned around and lay down spread-eagled in front of the fire, inviting him to take her into their never-ending journey of ecstasy! She always went the whole way if she approved. How amazing was that? It always surprised him so he could only believe that she liked him very much indeed.

He gently lowered himself deep inside her magnificent body latching onto her pouting nipples on the way down and enjoyed the indescribable passage of bonding with this amazing woman. As they unreservedly committed their bodies to each other and she had orgasmed for the third time he savoured the fleeting thoughts of how they got to this point in their relationship as she was such an awesomely beautiful and responsive woman with a body to die for and had not found a trustworthy suitor. It was all terribly confusing as well as being so wonderful!

So that was how it all started with her bosom bump at the restaurant a few years back. Was it so wrong because he was married? Or were they just going to be special friends … with benefits? It was all so perfect so they decided to just see how it progressed as neither wanted it to end or had the courage to call it a day!

... to be continued.

 

Published 
Written by phantom741
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments