Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends With Benefits - Part 6

"The business starts to flourish"

14
9 Comments 9
8.9k Views 8.9k
4.2k words 4.2k words

It was Saturday morning, Roma and Peter had checked out of the Edinburgh hotel after Roma's initiation as a whore. Roma could scarcely believe she had fucked a client for money, much less enjoyed it. With a 50% bonus on top of a £200 fee, she and Peter were now spending the money on lingerie, perfume and makeup.

'Don't use these for pleasure, Roma. Keep business strictly separate.'

Half a dozen matching sets of bra, panties and stockings blew £240. Two perfumes blew £40. Four lipsticks, £20. Peter kept every receipt.

The business partners were reinvesting in the business.

'Next time, a blouse, mini skirt and shoes, OK. Then fuck me dresses and more shoes. Then uniforms. You need a dozen outfits for starters, Roma. After that, bookings will be scheduled so we can buy the necessary before the event. We can add more makeup each time.'

'Peter, that sounds expensive.'

'Necessary investment in the business, Roma. Start-up costs. After that, there will be maintenance costs, one-offs, but it will go down. Expenses will be a hotel room, sex toys, a laptop for records, travel to and from Edinburgh. Savings will start in month three probably.'

'Let's have a coffee and talk plans.'

'OK.'

Peter spelled out the finances: 'you need £1000 to give your husband, call it £1050 for simplicity, so I get £450 as 30% of £1500 after expenses. Three outfits for month one cost £600, three more for month two, £900, £1500 for other expenses, makes £3000 in expenses. So we need to make £6000 in two months to start up. Expenses may be less, it depends how many hotels we need to book to bring in six grand. But I reckon we do one session a month when you do five or six one hour sessions, which gives us two grand. Then we need, say, four follow-on sessions of a grand a go to get £4000. I want to charge more for you, but the market will decide. 

'Peter that sounds like I need to work three weekends in four. My husband is away for work two weekends, but a third? I need to fuck his pathetic cock two Fridays a month, that is pretty much all he gives me as it is. When am I going to fuck you?' 

'So you need some weekday work? Arrive Edinburgh 10.30am, work 11 am - 4p m, train home by 5.30, there for hubby by 6 pm. You do want to do this, don't you Roma?'

'Oh, Peter, you are so good to me. I need you as my pimp so much, I am useless at planning and arrangements. But I need your cock to keep me sane...'

'First session, wear a low cut dress from home with your rack on display. We work the room Friday night until we have three clients, then we do another three Saturday night. We shop Saturday morning with Friday night's money, I pay the hotel and our expenses with Saturday night money, any over I hold as savings. OK? And I fuck you after business is concluded Friday AND Saturday. I will be jealous, so I may be demanding. You better have a slutty cunt ready for your most demanding punter...'

'OK, you're the boss. And yes, my cunt is always wet for you....'

'Remember, you can pick the odd client for a hot fuck, but the aim is repeat or expanded business. We want horny businessmen looking to reward their salesmen, rich inadequates who are lonely, kinky couples who want a threesome, stag parties who want a gang bang. You do one gang bang of twelve dirty wankers, we got our six grand in a oner!'

Roma was overwhelmed, but she was determined to enjoy this business venture. She was not ready for a gang bang yet, but she could see Peters logic. If time away from her boring husband was at a premium, a Saturday night gang bang was the answer. 

Two weekends' time, the first weekend of July, was set as the opening weekend. 

Roma packed a wheelie bag with all her lingerie, perfume and makeup, added two sexy outfits and shoes. She had been to the hairdressers and her hair now had curls dangling down. She had told her hairdresser it was for an interview. Well, it was, just not the sort of interview the hairdresser imagined.

Peter met her at the station, they made a quick trip to the hotel to change, then there were four and a half hours of hard work. The aim was to line three clients up by seven, then three sessions from seven thirty, nine and ten thirty. At midnight, Peter would stuff his cock down Roma's throat.

Recruitment was a breeze, Roma just hoped they would not back out. She would be in the room, Peter would meet the client in the bar, take payment and bring them upstairs. Discretion was necessary, back stairs advised. This time they were not cutting the Hotel Reception in. Daytimes, that would be the way to avoid a room overnight.

The first client was, quite frankly, old. Early fifties, a man in a suit, probably a little pervy. A boss used to giving orders. What would his orders be?

His orders nearly made Roma collapse in a fit of giggles. He had hired a useless typist in order to fuck her, because he liked her tits, but she refused to fuck him on his desk. Well, she thought she was a typist. Her name was Jenny. Roma was to be Jenny. She was to take her bosses orders literally, she was to bend over his desk with her melons hanging out and she was to end up on his desk with her boss filling her with cock!

Roma was perfectly dressed as the horny useless secretary. Boobs hanging out, sexy stockings, smart shoes with heels, sultry lipstick. Boss called her into his office and told her to look at the typing the real Jenny had done. He had marked it extensively with red ink. Jenny was obviously sackable typing material, but Roma played the submissive, inadequate little secretary perfectly with pouting eyes, shoulders slumped, trying to make boss treat her with mercy.

And her boobs hanging out everywhere as she leaned forward towards him. Roma was actually enjoying this foreplay, it was so much more fun than being with her boring husband. She liked the orders, she liked the harsh criticism, at least this man had standards, expected things of his minion. More than her useless husband needed from his long-suffering wife.

Soon she tried to soothe her boss by sitting on his lap, pressing her boobs into his face. But this made him even more irritated, calling her a whore who thought being a whore would excuse her useless typing. Roma could not believe it, but this sad old man had actually made her pussy wet!

When she got her tits out and shook them in front of him, he went ballistic, told her she was fired, then picked her up, spanked her ass over the table and told her she would get a week's pay in lieu but he never wanted to see her again. Roma burst into tears, begged boss to keep her, told him she would do anything to keep her job. She could not go home a third time having been sacked. 

'So you really ARE useless, Jenny? A serial loser. No wonder I only hired you to fuck me. Well, fuck you, you useless whore, that it is what I pay you for, so that is what I do to you!'

When he plonked Roma on the bed, pulled her knickers down and dropped his trousers, his hard cock found a dripping cunt. Roma now knew how she was turned on by degrading talk.

As Roma mumbled 'please don't fire me, boss!' over and over again. Her ass was spanked and her pussy fucked until her boss finally came in his useless typist's cunt.

'You cannot stay, Jenny, not as my typist. Even after letting me fuck you.'

Roma burst into tears, asking: 'So no more cock for me? I only played hard to get, if you had spanked me sooner, if you had been a man and called me your useless cunt, my knickers would have been down on day one...'

Maybe you can be hired help on a corporate entz do. I will talk to your agency about it. Here is £300 in lieu.'

'Thank you, boss. And please hire me for entz, I am much better at that than at typing....'

When her pseudo boss and Roma had showered, she pecked him goodbye, saying: 'Hope we can do business again, I had a good time.'

'Next time I'll bring Jenny and she has to watch me fuck you, then I get my cum out of your cunt and make her eat it'

'Premium seats come with premium prices, boss!'

'You bet. It'd be worth a grand to make that uptight cunt eat the cum another woman has milked from my cock.'

'Arrange with my agent'. With that, Roma was done.

When Peter came in to discuss client two, Roma handed over the £300 tip and gave Peter the businessman's card. 'Hardcore kink, up for a grand to humiliate his uptight secretary!'

A broad smile crossed Peter's face.

'Client two: jack the lad, thinks he's God's gift. Think you need to be lippy, mouthy, taunting, withering. Wants it up the ass and down your throat. Play it by ear, but might hire you on a boat trip for a weekend if you impress him...'

When 'Donald' came in, Roma put on a withering pout, looked him up and down and said she could see why HE needed to pay for it. Donald bristled, tensed and nearly walked out there and then. So Roma said she meant that normal girls could not cope with his horny directness, mistook it for arrogance and misogyny. 

With that, Donald threw her on the bed, squeezed her breasts hard, pierced her eyes with a look of utter granite and slapped her across the face. Not too hard, but it sent juices straight from Romas pussy to her panties. She realised she was aroused by respectful dominance...

Soon, Roma realised that Donald could only get it up calling a woman his whore. Not that she minded, as that made her wet, but with Donald, there was not even a pretence of ladylike foreplay. Every sentence was orders and every sentence ended with the word whore.

So she told Donald about her boring husband and how she got wet being called a whore. He ordered her to show him. She took off her sopping panties, rubbed them to his nose. He smirked, told his whore to take his cock up her ass and proceeded to spank her, hump her and call her everything from a cunt to a slag to a whore to a slut.

Roma came for Donald and Donald exploded for Roma. They showered, Roma cleaned Donald's cock and soon Donald was crying as Roma sucked his cock, telling her how he could never see his mum as his mum, only as a whore. When Roma asked if she reminded him of his mum, he replied he only fucked women who did before exploding cum down Romas waiting throat.

Roma told Donald he could fuck her any time and soon she had an eight hundred pound bonus, a grateful thank you and a request to come to his country cottage, something Roma assured him would be passed to her agent for confirmation.

Two from two, thought Roma. Sooner or later she would strike out.

Number three was a tourist, so little chance of follow-on. But on opening night, selling all the tickets was all that mattered. He was American, he was randy and he had money to spend. He was staying at this hotel and asked if his little sister could watch as she was a virgin and did not know what fucking was about.

Eight hundred extra was peeled out and Roma fucked for the first time to the sounds of an eighteen-year-old expressing disgust, then curiosity, then stroking her clit and cumming as Roma jerked big brother's cum out of his huge cock. For the first time, Roma was aroused by a woman and she wished this virgin girl were also her client.

She wondered if she could earn a grand tomorrow having her pimp deflower this little virgin with her brother's whore watching. She wanted this little girl to suck her tits... but for now, soaping her as the three of them showered before dressing was as far as it got. She sensed a little arousal, enough to work on.

Having agreed to meet big brother for coffee at three tomorrow afternoon, she kissed them both goodbye as a friend and then Peter came in, gleaming as she handed him eight hundred more.

'Jesus Roma, we target six hundred, you brought in two and a half grand! In one night!! You got your hubby money for July right there. We pay it into your bank tomorrow first thing.'

'Yeah, Peter what an evening. Two repeats and I reckon little sis will be treated by big bro tomorrow, as long as you will fuck her. He and I watch, I egg her on, then I wanna try girl sex with her. I got really randy fondling her tits in the shower, I wanna give you and big bro a show!'

Peter suddenly threw her down on the bed, dropped his trousers and tapped his hard rod on Roma's sexy panties, freshly put on for her pimp. He taunted her, told her as her pimp he owned her cunt and now he was going to fill her cunt with cum.

LikaSant
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LikaSant

When Roma, totally aroused, told Peter to rip her knickers down and ravage her, she could scarcely believe how literally he would obey her. Peter was thrusting into her like never before, the pent-up jealousy, outrage and venom from having to share his horny cunt with paying pervs was coursing through his veins.

He roared questions out about who owned her, who fulfilled her, who she needed the most. Every answer told him Peter did, Peter did, it was Peter. Peter exploded like never before, filling Roma with a mass of cum and because he always used the word whore, Roma was triggered into orgasm yet again. She fell asleep in his arms, exhausted after six hours of fucking.

Next morning, Peter dominated her again, taking her from behind, selfishly driving inside her, treating her like a client paying a grand to not be a dutiful husband to sensitive wife, rather a wild animal with his nymphomaniac whore slut.

Roma was touched he would let go so much for her, but he had definitely treated her like a whore. For the first time, she wondered how much longer they would be lovers.

Saturday morning Roma paid one thousand and fifty pounds into her account, Peter paid four fifty into his. Three matching suits and shoes took care of six hundred and five hundred Peter allocated for expenses, including the hotel and food, train fares and a petty cash reserve. The business funds had been allocated.

At afternoon coffee, Roma got her American client to pay for his sister to be deflowered, for Roma to suck him off while he watched and for Roma to have girl-on-girl sex with her afterwards. He agreed two thousand, as the session would be the last one and could go on for two to three hours.

Roma was up for waking up with little sister but that was strictly by ear. The evening finances were already sorted and two slots were still open! A call came in from Donald at four, asking if his fucked up little brother could see Roma too. So that was the seven thirty slot. And five hundred negotiated, as Roma was in such demand. Maybe with a five hundred bonus upon completion. When her business bosses son rang and took the nine slot, five hundred no questions asked, no prospecting was even necessary.

Roma had gone viral overnight. Her fees had gone up twenty per cent, maybe forty. 

One weekend and she was almost going to have hit target for the first two months!

Donald's little brother, in his twenties, was the polar opposite, a pathetic little wimp who actually underneath was quite masculine. Bullied by Donald, he told Roma to compare him to Donald and she goaded him on to make her cum beautifully, calling her Donald's whore who he was cuckolding.

Once he enjoyed the pride of filling her with cum and seeing her shake uncontrollably, he made passionate love to her in the shower, something Roma really loved. Both men were damaged but good at heart. She hoped they could have more happiness with women after being with her.

After crying in her arms for fifteen minutes, he thanked her deeply, gave her a one thousand pound bonus and asked diffidently if he might see her again sometime. Roma almost cried, it was so humbling to see a man so vulnerable. She said she could not wait and he strode out with a confidence he had not arrived with.

The businessman's son, also in his twenties, was a wreck, a henpecked virgin who was here because daddy had told him to be a man. Roma knew it would be better to do nothing than force him, so they talked for thirty minutes, gradually letting him fondle her breasts, stroke her thighs, kiss her diffidently. It was charming in its way, but Roma hoped to jerk him off before the hour was up and get him to come back again to learn to be a man free of his father.

When she told him, honestly, that he was far better looking than his father, he hugged her like a little boy with his mother. So she gently undid his trousers and found a fairly small penis, probably the source of his insecurities. But soon, with Roma gently wanking him, he became much bigger, even though his balls were quite small. Roma would never see this cock as the best for her cunt, but as a throat filler, Roma felt wet and aroused. 

She wanted him to cum three times for her so she could tell him how he was much more of a man than his dad. She could tell he was inexperienced, would cum quickly in her hands, so she laid him on the bed, teased him beyond endurance and suddenly he was spurting everywhere. Roma was amazed such small balls produced so much cum.

When she took him in her tits, he became more aggressive, more manly. Soon he was driving hard between her tits and she knew he had a visceral need to cum on a woman's face, to get all the frustrations of women's pitying rejections beyond him. She was right, he grabbed her hair, held her face and spurted six hard shots at her. The man-boy was growing up. 

When Roma told him she wanted his cum up her cunt in the shower, he led her there. She washed his cum off her face, then sucked him for the first time. Then she guided his cock inside her, whispered to him to fuck her brains out and held him as he fucked full on like a man at last. Roma was amazed that despite his small cock, his intensity and obvious need for Roma made her aroused, made her want to cum for him.

He needed to know soon he could satisfy a woman, then he would be free of his father. Roma saw a second session teaching him to make her cum. The thought of that and his cock piston made Roma cum there and then and her new man exploded gratefully, having earned his cum dump by satisfying his woman.

Roma was rapidly becoming a practical sex therapist. And she had just earned another five hundred bonus.

Now for watching Peter deflower an American virgin. Would she be jealous? She should not be, fucking all these other men after all, but Peter was the pimp, not the whore. He was supposed to be loyal!

Most of all, she wondered if big bro would cum all over little sis with Peter. Little sis was not on the pill. Peter was not to cum inside her, he was to cum wherever little sis ordered him to. Roma quite fancied little sis covered in cum, it meant the two of them could shower and touch each other up. Roma wanted little sis to suck her tits, finger her cunt. She wanted little sis to make her squirt. 

Peter undressed little sis sensuously as she watched Roma suck big bro's cock. Roma was deliberate in arousing him without fulfilling him, keeping him hard for twenty minutes, letting little sis get thoroughly wet n horny. Little sis had pert tits, tight brown nipples and her hips were still quite narrow. The gap between her legs was unmistakable and her clit was to die for. Roma was horny watching little sis get naked, wet and aroused.

Peter brought little sis to orgasm with his fingers first, then he let her have her first cocksucking. She licked tentatively, tested diffidently how hard to squeeze a hard cock and how to rub his foreskin up and down. When Peter pressed his cock into her mouth, holding her head, little sis became a woman.

She was still a virgin, but a cock had filled an orifice. When pinching her nipples drove her crazy, Peter knew she was ready. He told her to lower herself onto his cock and press down when resistance came. A minute later, blood on Peter's cock showed little sis was a virgin no more. 

Big bro started encouraging her as she rode Peter. Her mouth became louder, she was a moaner and a shocked little girl type, nothing like Roma at all. But it was sweet and Roma now knew cumming on her was not what big bro would do. Peter might, but now Roma was ordered to lie next to Peter as big bro encouraged little sis by fucking Roma hard doggy.

Roma loved this guy's cock, she wanted to cum when little sis came and she zeroed in on little sis' moans to time her cum to perfection. As little sis collapsed on Peter's cock, Roma gushed on big bro.

Big bro hollered, 'give little sis her first cum dump, cover her titties in daddy goo!'

'Daddy goo' was obviously a family joke. Peter obliged, big bro cheered and little sis said, 'let me wank that cock off, big bro: cum all over blondie here!'

Little sis had become a hooker even faster than Roma!

And soon Roma's melons were covered in cum too.

In the shower, Roma hit on little sis. It started by cleaning cum off each other's tits, but soon Roma asked her to suck her nipples. Little sis obliged and soon Roma's fingers were up little sis' cunt. So shocked was she that she came there and then, the prim and proper mid-Western girl turned eightteen-year-old bisexual nympho.

Roma and Sally soon ended up naked on the bed together and Peter and Richard were jerking off watching a lesbian porn show. Roma had never licked a girl's clit, Sally had never been licked but soon Sally was out of control, legs spread wide, shocked every second, but never stopping once.

Peter had never seen a more erotic female arousal. It was very gentle, very tender, but Sally was so turned on that Peter stood over her saying:

'Sally makes Peter wanna cum again!' That made her writhe, moan and beg Roma to make her cum.

Roma fingered her deep, Peter pulled her hair and sucked her tits and Sally screamed uncontrollably as she squirted from the bed to the dresser, a full six feet. Richard came over, ordered Roma to jerk him off into her face and he too sent cum shooting everywhere, all over Roma's tits, her face, her belly.

When all four had showered, Roma asked Richard if their room had two beds as she wanted to spend the night with Sally. 
Peter and Richard shared a twin as Roma and Sally were lesbian lovers for the night.

Sunday morning, Peter and Roma checked out and reviewed business. £6,000 from six sessions, two referrals and a repeat customer. If that was a typical weekend, Roma and Peter could retire in five years time.

Peter and Roma arranged to go shopping next weekend, reinvesting profits. Peter would bring documents for opening a savings account for Roma and the profits would be saved for her.

Roma knew now her next journey in life. She was a whore, a very high class one, a very talented one.

She hoped Peter would be just as talented as a pimp.

Published 
Written by shamelessroma
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments