Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Her What She Needs

"Satisfying a neglected wife"

107
19 Comments 19
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story about a woman I met on an adult dating site. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it!"

I met Ann in one of the more popular adult hook-up sites. She described herself as the typical girl next door. She was thirty-four years old and married with two young kids. Her ad listed her as five-foot-two inches tall with brunette hair and green eyes. She was lonely and looking for an online chat to start. She had never cheated on her husband before, and she wasn't sure where this would lead. Since this was a hook-up site, I'm sure this turned most guys off. Here, most people were swingers or guys looking for quick sex. She didn't even have a picture posted, but something told me I should contact her. I mean, what did I have to lose? So, I sent her a message telling her a little about myself and attached a picture. I told her I was looking for a friend, someone to get to know, and not just a quick fuck.

It was the next day before I heard back from her. She thanked me for my email and commented on how handsome I was. She told me how nice it was to finally meet someone who didn't expect her to just meet them for sex. We sent messages back and forth and after a few days, she finally sent me a picture of her. Wow, I was stunned. She was a beautiful woman. I knew contacting her was the right choice. Now I just had to play it cool and not rush her into anything. We continued to email through the site for a couple of weeks. I learned her husband traveled during the week for work, and lately didn't pay her much attention even when he was home on weekends. She craved attention and wanted to feel wanted again.

I finally sent her my number and asked her if we could text instead of e-mailing through the site. A few hours later I got my first text. She made me promise to never text or call her first. That she would let me know when he was gone for the week, and when he was back home. I assured her I would never cause her any drama or do anything to jeopardize her marriage. The next morning, I started showering her with attention. I started each day with a good morning text and ended it with the text of a sweet dream at night. Before long we were texting each other off and, on all day, long. After several weeks of this, I finally asked her to meet me for lunch. She was hesitant but agreed. We decided on a tavern that was about thirty minutes from her place. Somewhere she didn't think anyone would know her. So, our lunch date was set for that Wednesday at noon.

When Wednesday finally got here, I got to the place a little early and waited for her in my truck. At about ten minutes to twelve, she pulled into the parking lot. She flashed me a big smile and waved when she saw me. I got out of my truck, and she started walking toward me. Damn. She was even more beautiful in person. I stared at her cute little sneakers and worked my eyes up her tanned, smooth legs. Her white shorts swayed with her hips as she walked. The tight pink tank top squeezed at her breasts. My eyes kept going up to her face. Her full pouty lips and cute little nose that was pierced. I could see the tiny sparkle of the diamond. She had beautiful green eyes that grabbed my attention. Her hair was dark brown and cut just above her shoulders. She looked amazing. All I could think about was getting to fuck this hot little wife, but I knew I had to be patient.

She kept looking around and I knew she was nervous about being seen with me. We went in and found a booth at the back of the pub. We ordered a couple of drinks. I hoped that would calm her nerves. She had this sexy shyness to her. I can’t explain it, but it was driving me crazy. We hung out there for a couple of hours. We talked and had a great time with each other. She said she needed to get going, school would be out soon, and she needed to pick up her kids. I got a good look at her hot little ass as I walked her to her car. It was round and full, and it swayed perfectly as she walked. When we got to her car, I gave her a quick hug, then watched her drive away. I hoped she liked me as much as I liked her. I had a pretty good feeling she did, but you can never tell. It didn't take me long to find out. I got a text from her a few minutes later. She said she had a great time and apologized for having to leave so soon. She also told me I was hot and that she hoped I would want to see her again. I assured her the feeling was mutual and that I thought she was a beautiful woman.

We started to chat more often after that first meeting and our chats also became flirtier. I knew there was a tigress under all that shyness, and I wanted to unleash it. I continued to tell her how sexy I thought she was and convinced her to send me some sexy pictures. She said she had never done anything like that before, but she sent me some very sexy pictures. She was still all shy about it, which I thought was hot. Flirting with each other was fun, and she was beginning to open a lot. I wanted to see her again, so I asked her to meet me again at the same pub. This time, after a couple of drinks and some small talk, I asked if she wanted to go out to my truck. She thought about it for a minute and then said, “Yes, I would like that.”

My truck has dark tinted windows, so we didn't have to worry about someone seeing us. She looked amazing sitting there. I leaned over to her, looking in her eyes for approval. Slowly, we both leaned in, and our lips touched for the first time. That first kiss was warm and gentle. Our lips touched softly for just a few moments and then we pulled back apart. The next kiss lasted a little longer and I ran my tongue across her lips. On the third kiss, her lips parted, and my tongue slipped softly inside her mouth. Our tongues slowly swirled around each other in an erotic dance. She kept pulling away and looking out to see if anyone was around. I knew she was still nervous, so I asked her if she wanted me to pull around back. She said it would make her feel more comfortable, so we moved.

Once we pulled around back and parked, she slid over closer to me. Our lips locked again in a passionate kiss. I could tell she was more relaxed now and into the moment. I ran my hand up under the back of her hair. I pulled back so my lips could find her neck. I kissed up her neck to the spot under her ear and she let out a soft moan. I cupped her breast with my hand and moved my mouth back to hers. She moaned into my mouth as I massaged her breast. I could feel her nipple start to harden, responding to my touch. She placed her hand on my chest. I could feel her hand sliding down my body. Lower her hand moved until it found my lap. She squeezed and massaged my cock, making it swell under her touch.

I dropped my hand down to her leg and gently moved it up her inner thigh. I felt her legs part, allowing my hand to drift higher. She gasped into my mouth as my hand brushed against her pussy. I started rubbing her pussy through her shorts. We were kissing and groping each other like a couple of teenagers. We were lost in our lust and not caring where we were at.  Her phone started to ring, startled she pushed away from me and started digging through her purse. She pulled her phone out and stared at the screen. From the look on her face, I figured it must be her husband.

“I'm sorry, I have to call him back!” she said to me, with a little panic in her voice.

 I told her it was okay and drove her back around front to her car. She gave me a quick kiss and hopped out of my truck. I watched her walk quickly to her car and call her husband back. I wasn't sure if this would scare her out of seeing me again or not. It didn't take me long to find out. A few minutes later, she texted me and apologized again for having left so quickly. I reassured her that I understood and that she had nothing to be sorry for.

We continued to flirt and text and talked a lot about how great each other felt that afternoon. We both wanted to finish what we started that day. We made a date for the following week at the same place. We were flirting and the teasing was very sexual at this point. The night before our date, I sent her a video. I was lying on my bed. I slowly trailed my fingers down my chest, then across my abs and into the waistband of my shorts to touch myself. I ended the video just before she could see anything. I followed it with a text that read: “Good nite. Just lying here thinking about you!”

A little later, I got a video back. She was in her bed. She had on a white shirt and had it pulled up, exposing her breasts. The video started with her fingers against her lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked her fingertips. Then the camera followed her fingers down to her breast. She slowly traced around her nipple, teasing it till it became hard. Then her hand slowly traveled down across her stomach and into her white panties. It was followed by a text that read. “Good nite. Thinking about you, and what you have in your hand.”

The next morning, I texted her: “Good morning, sexy. Can't wait to see you today.”

She replied: “Good morning, handsome. I can't wait either.”

“Can we meet a little earlier? That way we have more time together,” I asked.

“Sure, I think I can make that work. How about eleven o'clock?” she replied.

“Perfect. I will see you soon,” I responded.

The morning went by fast. I was running around making sure I had work covered. I needed to be able to disappear for a while without being disturbed. I got to the pub just before eleven. She pulled in right behind me and parked just a few spaces down. I watched as she got out and walked around her car. She had on a short, tight dress and sandals. The black and white dress clung to her body and showed off every curve of her body. She looked amazing. She still looked a little nervous, but we both came here for the same purpose today.  

We made our way into the pub and to our normal booth in the back. We got our first drink, and she gulped it down.

“Wow. You okay?” I asked her.

“Yes, sorry, just a little nervous,” she replied.

“It's ok,” I reassured her.

“Good,” she giggled. “I might need a couple of these.”

“It's like that?” I asked her.

“Oh, yeah. It’s like that today,” she said.

“Guess I better catch up then.” So, I downed my drink and we both started laughing at each other. We ordered another drink. When it got there, we both downed them too.

I looked at her and asked, “So, would you like another drink? Or would you like to go back to my place?”

She sat there for a moment, looked at me, and said, “Your place.”

I paid the tab, and we walked out to my truck. I opened her door and helped her up in. I reached over and put my hand on her leg as I drove. We couldn’t get to my place fast enough. Thankfully, I lived close by. As soon as we got into the house, I kissed her deeply. I was pulling her tightly to me, pressing our bodies together. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back. I slid my hands down over her gorgeous ass and grabbed it with both hands. I walked her back slightly until I had her pinned against the wall. I slowly slid down to my knees in front of her. I ran my hands up her thighs, pushing the dress up with them. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them down her legs. She braced herself by placing her hands on my shoulders. Then she stepped out of them one foot at a time. I leaned in and kissed her stomach and steadily worked my way down to her sweet pussy.

Pressing my face between her legs, I ran my tongue softly over her pussy. Her lips parted and my tongue slid up between their folds. Her sweet juices coated my tongue. She was delicious, and I lapped up as much as I could. She began to moan as my tongue explored her pussy. I picked up her right leg and put it over my shoulder to give me better access. She put her hands on my head and pulled me to her. I pushed my tongue deeper into her pussy and she started to moan. I licked and sucked at her clit, rolling my tongue across it. Her hips were rocking against my face. I swirled my tongue back and forth across her clit. I felt her clit swell and her pussy start to contract.

AndreeaThompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaThompson

She started moaning, “Oh God...I’m cumming.”

Her hips bucked wildly as her orgasm hit her. I slowed my flicking but kept the pressure on her clit until her orgasm had subsided. Once she regained herself, I stood up. She leaned in and kissed me deeply, sucking at my tongue. I reached down and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. Our lips were still locked in a passionate kiss. Our tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. We stayed locked in a kiss as I carried her across the floor. I put her down in front of the couch. She sat down as I stood above her. I reached down and grabbed my shirt. I pulled it off exposing my chiseled upper body. She looked up and I watched as her eyes travelled down my torso. She reached up and put her hands on my chest. She ran her hands down over my washboard abs, feeling my body.

She unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down, releasing my semi-rigid cock. The veins were just starting to pop out as it filled with blood. She reached out and wrapped her tiny fingers around it. Slowly, she moved her hand up and down the shaft. The head of my cock was just inches from her face. She leaned in until her lips touched the head. She kissed and licked around the head. I watched as her lips parted and my cock slid into her mouth. She pushed down until about half my cock was in her mouth. Slowly she bobbed her head up and down my shaft. I could feel her tongue swirl around the head as her hand continued to pump the bottom half. With her other hand, she massaged my balls. She pulled her mouth off and pumped it with her hand.  My cock was slick and shiny from her spit. A large drop of precum formed at the tip. She smiled and stuck out her tongue and licked the precum from the tip.

“Mmmm,” she moaned. Then slid her mouth back over my cock. She took my cock as deep as she could as she sucked it.  

“You’re going to make me cum, baby,” I moaned.

That was just what she wanted. She pulled her head back and looked up at me.

“Give it to me. I want to taste you,” she replied.

She pushed her mouth back over the head of my cock and started flicking it with her tongue. Her hand was jacking me off faster now. I could feel the cum boiling up from my balls. She moaned around my cock as it swelled.

“Oh, God…” I moaned as my cock erupted, shooting my hot cum into her mouth. She swallowed quickly as I came. She moved her hand slower, now milking out every drop. She kissed and licked at my cock, cleaning up any cum that had escaped her.

“Fuck, that was incredible,” I said, looking down at her.

“I’m glad you liked it,” she said, smiling up at me.

I bent down, putting my hands on her face as I kissed her. I reached down and grabbed her dress. I pulled it off and then removed her bra. I stood there and gazed at her beautiful body. Leaning into her, I pushed her back on the couch. I started kissing and sucking on her nipples as I ran my hand up between her legs. I worked my finger between her lips and slid it inside her. She let out a moan as I slowly fucked her with my finger. I sucked her nipple in and gently bit it. She moaned loudly and pushed her hips into my hand. I added a finger to her pussy and rubbed them across her G-spot. I leaned down and flicked her clit with my tongue as I fucked her faster with my finger. Her pussy started to squeeze around my fingers. She grabbed my head and let out a scream as her orgasm ripped through her body.

“Oh fuck… I’m cumming!” she screamed.

I pulled my fingers out and licked them clean. Then slowly massaged her swollen outer lips for a few moments before I slipped right back in and went right for her G-spot.

”No... No...” she cried out. She reached down to stop me, but it was too late. Pleasure started taking over. She grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers deeper. She started rolling her hips.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum again!” she moaned.

I put my tongue back to her clit and pushed her over the edge again. 

“FUCKKKKK!” she screamed as another huge orgasm ripped through her body.

“Oh God… Fuck me!” she hissed.

“I need you to fuck me. Please fuck me!” she said as she pulled me up between her legs.

She reached down and grabbed my cock. Rubbing it back and forth across her pussy, she placed it at her entrance. I pushed forward, feeling my cock slide into her waiting pussy. Her pussy felt so good as my cock slid deeper into her. She moaned as paused, holding my cock deep inside her. I started to move my hips, pumping my cock in and out of her. I fucked her with long, slow strokes at first, making sure she felt every inch of my cock pushing up into her.  I wanted nothing more than to make her pussy cum on my hard cock. I raised myself so I could adjust my hips. I looked down at her as I started to pump my cock into her harder and faster. She started to moan as she grabbed my hips and pulled me into her. I could feel her pussy start to tighten around my shaft and I knew she was getting close.

“That’s it, baby... Cum for me,” I told her.

I reached down and raised her left leg, holding her knee between my arm and my body. My hand grabbed her ass and pulled her hip up. I thrust into her over and over in long, full strokes. Her head rolled back, and her eyes closed. She started to grunt, “Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm,” as my cock slammed into her over and over.

“Oh, God…Yes. Just like that,” she moaned.

“That’s it. That’s it…Oh God…” she let out a deep groan.  

Her body went rigid. Her pussy started contracting around my cock. Her orgasm crashed over her body in waves. I watched as her body rode the waves of pleasure. I held my cock deep inside of her as her orgasm subsided.

“Mmmm, did that feel good?” I asked.

“Oh God, it felt wonderful,” she said.

“I'm glad you are enjoying it. I want to watch you ride me,” I told her.

I sat up and leaned back on the couch. She got up on her knees and leaned over me. She grabbed my cock and took it into her mouth and boobed her head up and down my shaft, licking and sucking. She raised back up on her knees and grabbed my cock with her hand. She stroked it as she leaned in and kissed me. I could taste our combined juices on her lips. She slowly climbed on top of me and positioned my cock at her entrance. She slowly sat down on me, sliding my cock up inside her. She put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself, then slowly started to rock her hips and let out a deep moan.

“Oh fuck. You’re deep,” she said.

She settled completely down on my lap. She paused, then leaned in and started to kiss me. I run my hands down her sides to her hips. I felt her hips start to move as they rocked back and forth. Slowly, she ground her pussy onto my cock. We were kissing passionately. I kissed my way to her neck. She tilted her head back and I kissed and sucked at her neck. I worked my way down her body. I found her breast and I sucked a nipple into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled at her nipple. She was moving her body and rolling her hips. I started to rock my hips up to meet hers. I could tell she was enjoying the feeling. I reached around and grabbed her ass. I held her by the ass as I pulled her hips toward me. That pushed my cock deeper inside her. I could feel my cock rubbing back and forth inside her.

“Mmmm...God this feels good,” she moaned.

She started to roll her hips faster and her breath was getting ragged. She grabbed my shoulders tightly as she thrust her hips onto me. Faster and faster, she rolled her hips. She threw her head back and I felt her pussy explode. Her hot love juice poured out around my cock, soaking my lap. She held on to me as her body spasmed. Her hips jerked back and forth as her body moved uncontrollably.

“FUCK… God, I love your cock,” she screamed.

She slowed her hips as she came out of the bliss. She looked at me and said, “I don’t know what you are doing to me. I have never cum like this before.”

She kept rolling her hips slowly onto me. It didn’t take long, and the pleasure was building in her again. She started to rock her hips faster and I was raising mine to meet her.

“Fuck…I’m going to cum again,” she cried out as she rocked faster.

“I need you to cum. Cum inside me,” she moaned.

She was riding me faster and faster. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back and forth. I wanted to give her my cum. I wanted her to feel every ounce of my hot cum shooting inside her pussy.

“Oh fuck,” I groaned.

My cock swelled up inside her. I felt the first spurt explode out from the tip. That set her off again.

“Oh God, I feel it… Fuck…” she screamed.

Her body started to quake as splash after splash of my hot cum filled her pussy. She rocked her hips as her pussy squeezed and milked out every drop.

After that, we collapsed on each other, catching our breath. I stroked her body with my hands. I told her what a wonderful body she had. She lay her head on my shoulder, and we just sat there for a bit.

After we caught our breath, she kissed me. “We need to clean up,” she exclaimed.

I stood up and grabbed her hand, “Come on and we can shower off,” I said.

I led her through my bedroom to the shower. I turned on the shower so the water would get warm. We started washing each other’s bodies. She had an amazing body and rubbing my soapy hands over it was turning me on again. I pulled her body back against mine. I reached around and cupped her breast and started kissing her neck.

She melted into me. I could feel my cock hardening as her slippery ass moved back and forth against me.

“Fuck, you are amazing,” I told her.

She just giggled, pointed down at my cock and said, “That thing is amazing.”

I pushed her up against the wall, reached down, and placed my cock at her entrance. I pushed my cock forward, feeling it slid up inside her tight little pussy from behind.

“Ohhh fuck!” she gasped.

I fucked her slow and deep. Her ass felt amazing. Smashing her against the wall as the water sprayed on us. I was biting and kissing her neck and ear. At this angle, my cock was hitting her G-spot perfectly. My thrust got harder and faster. She started to grunt and moan each time my cock thrust up inside her.

“Mmmm, mmmm, that’s it. Give it to me,” she moaned.

I grabbed her by the hips, and she leaned forward. She placed her hands against the wall to brace herself.  I started to fuck her hard, slamming my cock into her from behind. She pushed her ass back to meet my thrust. I felt her pussy start to contract around me again and she screamed out, “Fuck…I’m cumming again.”

I kept pounding into her until I was ready to cum. I pushed up inside her as deep as I could and came again. We both stood there shaking. I pulled my cock from her pussy and a huge glob of cum ran down her leg. I helped her wash off again and we got dressed. I took her back to her car. She leaned over and kissed me.

“Same time next week?” she asked.

“Definitely,” I replied.

Published 
Written by Jsum074
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments