Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife Sneaks Out

"While on vacation with her family, she can't avoid the temptation of another man..."

31
12 Comments 12
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"A story that's mostly fiction that is inspired by an actual person and actual events... If you enjoyed this, please take the time to vote or leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks!"

“How many times have you flown to meet a woman for sex?” Stela asked. 

I was sitting alone in the airport waiting for my flight to board.  Stela had sent me a video chat request. She was hiding from her family in the restroom of their beach house.

“This is the first time,” I answered.

“You can be honest with me,” she teased.  “I won’t be any less flattered. I’m sure you pulled this move in the past to impress other ladies.”

“I am being honest,” I told her.  “This is the first time.”

It was the truth.  I’d traveled to meet women in the past, but that was for long romantic weekends spent mostly in bed pleasing one another.  I’d never even considered getting on a plane just so I could fuck someone a time or two if she could sneak away from her husband and family for a bit.

Stela was smiling from ear to ear.  She enjoyed flirting with me. She also enjoyed being desired.  A man flying in just to fuck her thrilled her.  

She was dressed in a pink halter sports bra that hugged her high tits and showed off her firm, flat stomach.  Her hair was pulled back under a cap. She had on tight gray yoga pants. Her brown skin was glistening with sweat.  It was obvious she’s just worked out.

“So you’re doing this just for me?” she asked.  “You’ve never done it for anyone else?”

She set the camera up against the bathroom mirror so I could see her whole body.

“Is it because you just can’t resist this body?” she said.  “Because you just have to fuck me?”

“I can’t resist anything about you,” I answered.  “Your body. Your attitude. Your eyes. Your face. Your personality.”

I wasn’t exaggerating.  I was drawn to Stela as a person.  What I didn’t mention was that I was also drawn to the situation.  Stela was basically a virgin compared to most hotwives and curious subs.  She could count the number of men she’d slept with on one hand, and none of them had left her fully satisfied.  She was an eager student looking for a teacher. I wanted to make her mine. I wanted to push her boundaries and break her rules.  She was forbidden fruit and I found that irresistible.

“I love the things you say about me,” she said.  “Men are always attracted to me. I see them looking all the time, but they don’t make me feel special.  They’re not confident enough to say the things you do. You make my pussy so wet. I’ve never said that to another man except for my husband.  And it wasn’t even true with him. I was just trying to excite him.”

“How do I know you’re not just saying it to excite me?” I asked.

“Do you need me to show you?” she said. “I’ll show you.”

She peeled off her yoga pants without waiting for a response.  I sat in the airport watching her undress on my phone. My cock came to life.

“Look at my panties,” she said.

She brought the phone down to her crotch.  Her pale gray cotton panties had a dark wet spot. She traced her fingers around the outline of her pussy.

“Do you see?” she asked.

“Fuck, you’re naughty,” I said.  “I’m sitting in the airport and you’re making me hard as hell.”

“Am I?” she said.  “Prove it.”

She was trying to turn the tables on me.  I admired her gall. I glanced to make sure nobody was looking.  Then I pulled my slacks tight so she could see the outline of my thick, hard cock.

“I can’t believe you showed me,” she said.  “I can’t believe how fucking hot you make me.”

“Where is your family now?” I asked.

“The kids are at the beach with my parents.  My husband is in his office on the other side of the house taking some work calls. And I’m all alone about to cum thinking about you.”

She slid her hand in her panties.

“I came harder talking to you last night then I did with him fucking me.  That’s how hot you make me.”

My dick was starting to ache. There wasn’t a thing I could do about it.  My flight was starting to board and I wasn’t about to jack off in an airport bathroom anyway.

“Do you want to see my little titties?” she asked.  “They’re small, but they are all yours.”

“Show me.”  

I was torturing myself.

Stela pulled her bra over her head and tossed it aside.  Her perfect little tits didn’t drop an inch. Her big brown nipples were erect.  Her sexy bikini tan lines seemed to emphasize her nudity.

She kept her hand in her panties. Somehow that was even sexier than removing them.  

“I want you in me so bad, baby,” she moaned.  “I want you to fuck me so bad.”

I was dying to rub my cock.  It took everything to resist touching it.  

Stela started moaning. Her voice rose two octaves.

“I’m so close, baby.  I get so hot for you. I’m so hot.”

I sat in the airport with my headphones in and a hard cock and watched Stela cum on my phone.  I was aching for relief and helpless.  

“That felt so good, baby,” she cooed.  “I wish you were here. I wish you could get off now.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I said. “It was very sexy.  You’re very sexy.”

“You’re going to make me blush,” she said.

“That’s also your last one,” I said sternly.  “You are not allowed to touch yourself again. Your next orgasm will be with me. Do you understand?”

Stela made a pouty face.  She looked adorable wearing nothing but panties and glistening with sweat.

“Are you serious?” she asked.  “I was going to take a nice long bath and think about when you get here.”

“You can take a bath for as long as you like,” I said.  “You can think about me and you and the way I’m going to fuck you senseless. But you are not allowed to touch your pussy.  You are not allowed to cum. Not until I give you permission. Do you understand?”

“You’re mean,” she pouted.  “And fun. What if my husband wants to fuck?”

“Does he ever want to fuck twice in the same week?”

“Rarely,” she said with a laugh.  “I usually have to initiate it when it happens.  And never on consecutive days.”

“Good,” I said.  “I will be there in a few hours.  Figure out how you’re going to meet me.  And dress to please me.”

“How am I going to do that?” she asked.  “I’d be suspicious sneaking off in a cocktail dress.”

“You’re a smart woman,” I said.  “Use your imagination.”

Somehow I got my erection to simmer down so I could board the plane.  I couldn’t stop thinking about the things Stela was willing to do to excite me.  All her years of pent of sexual frustration was bubbling out.  

A few hours later I pulled up to a townhouse on the beach.  I’d dropped a small fortune on a last-minute flight and a little rental property just a stone’s throw away from the garish three-deck beach house that Stela and her husband owned.

I unpacked some things in the second-floor bedroom and stepped out onto the balcony.  I could see four adults and a couple of kids in front of a house in the distance. One of the couples looked older and Hispanic.  So did the woman, who was fit and wearing a bikini, a cap, and aviator sunglasses. It had to be Stela.

I pulled a chair out to the balcony and sent her a text.

“Face your house and look at the balconies off to your right,” I wrote.

It was a while before she checked her phone.  I patiently watched and enjoyed a glass of wine.  When she finally checked her phone I saw her start to look in my direction. I stood up but didn’t signal. There was no need to draw unnecessary attention.  

“I see you,” she texted.  “Can I come by at 7?”

“I will be waiting,” I wrote back.

I went out and got some dinner at a local place.  I had a few drinks and took a walk on the beach in the direction opposite of Stela’s house. Then I went back and waited on the balcony for her to come over.

Just before seven, I saw a car pull up and park several buildings down.  It was out of sight from Stela’s house. I walked downstairs and waited for her to knock.

When I opened the door she was dressed in a short white tennis skirt and a black warmup jacket.  Her long dark hair was down and parted to the side. She stepped inside quickly.

“Sorry if I’m a few minutes late,” she said.  “I had to let my hair down and brush it. You wanted me to look good for you, but the only way I could get out was by telling him I was going to play tennis.”

“At night?” I asked.

“The tennis center has lights.  And there are always enough vacationers there that it’s easy to find someone to hit with.”

“He didn’t want you staying in with your family on vacation?” 

“He is doing some work is office.  The kids are watching a movie with my parents.  And, honestly, he loves how much work I put in on this body.  He’d never say no to me exercising”

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

“He loves your body, but barely touches you?” I asked.

“I’m a trophy wife, remember.  I have to be younger and hot so all the other rich old white guys approve.”

“Are you only with him because he has money?” I asked.

“He wasn’t rich when I started dated him,” she said. “He was on his way, but he wasn’t rich.  That was definitely part of the attraction. He was stable and ambitious and handsome. I married him because I love him, though.  We suit each other in a lot of ways. He’s a great father and provider. He just doesn’t satisfy my one other need.”

“Do I satisfy you?”  

“More than any man ever.  But you also leave me wanting so much more,” she said.

She unzipped her warm-up jacket and took it off.  Beneath it, she wore a sleeveless white collared button-down shirt.  I could see her deep red bra through the thin fabric.

“Did I dress well enough to please you?” she asked.  “I did the best I thought I could get away with.”

She flipped her white skirt up and exposed her lacy red panties.  She looked sexy as hell in the white tennis outfit with her slutty red lingerie.  

“Yes.  You did very well,” I told her.  “I appreciate your mind. You just happened to have sexy red underwear with you.”

“You told me I had to take a picture for you every day,” she said.  “I brought this because I knew it would be sexy. I didn’t expect you’d be able to see it in person.”

“I love the way you think,” I said again.  “That’s not the only thing I told you that you had to do.  Did you let me down?”

“No, sir,” she said.  “I didn’t touch myself again after our call.  Even though I wanted to in the shower. And I wanted to again when I saw you on the balcony.  And I wanted to when I put on my slutty red panties for you. But I haven’t. I haven’t touched myself all day.  And it’s killing me.”

“You’ll be touched soon enough,” I said.

“Can I come to touch you?” she asked.

Over a week had passed since our one night together.  I’d made her wait that night. She stripped while I watched.  She touched herself when I told her to. I’d made her beg to touch my cock.  Then I fucked her beautiful face and came on her perky tits.

A lot had passed between us since that night.  We’d been texting and teasing one another for days.  I was dying for her to touch me, but it wasn’t time yet.  

“I don’t think so,” I said. “But you will touch me soon enough.  Turn around. Put your hands on the wall.”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

I came up behind her and ran my hands over her petite, fit body.  

“You are so fucking sexy and you know it, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir,” she said.

“Spread your legs.”

She spread her feet apart.  I ran my hand up her tight, tan thigh.  I pushed her skirt up. Her little red panties had a thong back.  I squeezed her firm ass cheek. I drew my hand back and gave it a hard slap. Stela yelped.

“You were a bad girl teasing me today, Stela.”

“You didn’t like it?”

“I loved it.  I didn’t like how hard and unsatisfied it left me.”

“You don’t have to be unsatisfied any more.  You can use me any way you want.”

I ran my hand over her pussy.  Her little thong was soaked. I pulled it to the side and pushed two fingers.

“Yes,” she moaned.  “I need to be touched.”

“I think you need to wait,” I said. “The way I had to wait all day.”

“You didn’t get yourself off when you got here?”

“Why would I do that?” I asked.  “When I have you?”

“Then use me,” she said. “You know I’m yours. I proved it last night.”

I unzipped her little white skirt at the hip.  It slid down to the floor. Her Puerto Rican ass looked amazing with her tan lines in her little red thong.  

I quickly unbuckled my belt.  I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and let them drop around my thighs.  I wasn’t wearing any underwear. My big cock was at attention.

I grabbed her narrow hips and buried my cock in her pussy.  

“You like that?  You like my cock inside you?” I asked.

“Yes,” she moaned. “Yes. Fuck me hard. Use me.”

“You sound like a dirty slut, Stela.”

“Your slut,” she said.

“A slutty Puerto Rican trophy wife.  Getting fucked on your family vacation right up the beach from your husband.”

“I’m bad,” she said.  “I’m so bad. Only for you.  Please fuck me harder. Fuck me with my like my husband can’t.”

I tugged hard on her beautiful dark hair.  Her back arched. She took my cock deeper into her hot pussy.  I teased her. I fucked her nice and slow. I kissed the back of her neck.  I rubbed her tits through her thin top and bra.

“I don’t think you deserve to be fucked, Stela. You’ve been such a naughty little cock tease.”

“I know.  I know,” she said. “But I thought you’d like it. Please fuck me.  Please. I need it.”

“I did like it.  I loved it.”

I eased my cock out and slammed it back in.

“It’s just that I think you deserve a little payback.”

“Ok,” she said, “Just fuck me please.”

“What if I fuck you just a little bit.  But I don’t let you cum?”

“You can’t do that,” she said.  

She slammed her body back into me. She squeezed her pussy muscles around my cock and drove back into it.

I pulled her hair again.  I slapped her ass harder than before.  Her pussy felt amazing wrapped around my dick.  Somehow I managed to pull out.  

“No,” she whimpered. “You can’t.”

A single tear of frustration ran down her cheek.  

“You didn’t even cum yet,” she said.  

“I’m going to cum in your mouth,” I told her.  “Or on your tits. Then you’re going to leave. And you still aren’t going to touch yourself.  You’re going to wait like a good girl. Just like I had to. Until the next time, we are together.  And then you get to cum. Not before.”

“This is bullshit,” she said. 

In most things, Stela was used to getting her way.  She was a fiery, demanding woman. I knew she’d had a successful career before she quit to stay at home.   I also knew she ran her household and got everything she wanted, aside from sexual satisfaction. She didn’t lose at tennis. She won her age group when she ran competitively.  She was used to getting what she wanted. It was her nature to be a bratty submissive.

“When will that even be?” she said.

“That’s for you to figure out.”

“You kill me,” she said. “You drive me wild and you kill me.”

She dropped to her knees in front of me.  

“But I owe you,” she said.  

Her demeanor was already changing.  She liked playing games. She liked a man who wasn’t afraid to stand up to her.  

She slowly unbuttoned her top and let it slide off her shoulders.  Her bra followed. I loved looking at her sexy little tits.

She tossed her hair to a side and batted her eyes.  Then she took my cock in her hand and licked it from base to tip.

“I’ve never tasted my pussy on a man’s cock,” she said.  “It’s hot.”

“You’re hot,” I said.

“I know,” she responded.

She wrapped her lips around the swollen head of my dick.  She teased it with her tongue.  

“I love sucking your cock,” she said.  “My husband never lets me.”

She bobbed her head up and down my shaft.  She tossed her hair and batted her eyes again.

“I love the way my pussy tastes mixed with your little cum drops.”

Stela was an amazing cocksucker.  She must have studied hours of porn.  She worked her hand up and down my glistening shaft.  She swirled her tongue around the head.

“I want you to cum for me, baby.  I want the big load you’ve been saving for me all day.”

She wrapped her lips around my shaft again.  She corkscrewed her head.  

“You like it when another man’s wife sucks your cock?” she asked.

“I like it when you suck my cock,” I said.

“Am I a good little cock sucker?”

“Fuck yes, Stela.”

I couldn’t help but be impressed.  She could give as good as she got when it came to teasing.

“I want your load, baby.  I want your big load.”

She tugged firmly at the base of my dick. She teased the tip with her tongue.  

“Give it to me, baby.  Give me that load.”

She moved her hand faster.  Her tongue flicked back and forth over my dickhead.  My knees got weak.

“Fuck.  I’m going to cum,” I moaned.

With a few final tugs, she made me explode.  My cum shot across her lips and collarbone. Some splashed on her tits and dripped off them onto the floor.

Stela used her fingers to wipe the jizz off her neck and face.  She popped her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean.

“I’m going to leave this on my tits,” she said.  “I’m going to get dressed. And I’m going to go home to my husband with your cum dried on me.  Do you like that?”

“I do,” I told her.

“I’m not going to shower tonight.  I’ll just put on my gown and sleep neck to him with your cum on me.”

“You’re fucking amazing,” I told her.

“I know,” she said again.

We kissed one another and she dressed.  

“I won’t touch myself,” she said. “But you have to promise that next time I get to cum, too,” she said.

“I don’t have to promise anything,” I responded.  “But I am going to make you cum hard the next time we’re together.”  

She stood on tiptoes and kissed my lips.

“Then I will see you soon,” she said before leaving.  

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments