Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sperm Donor

"Wife’s spinster best friend wants a baby"

60
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“… and don’t forget to go to Helen’s on the way home!” my wife nagged.

“Of course not!” I snapped, knowing full well I had already forgotten the instruction from earlier in the conversation, “Love you, see you soon.”

Helen is my wife’s best friend of over thirty years. They went to nursery and school together, went to the same university together, had holidays together and was her bridesmaid at our wedding. That was the only difference - I had pursued Meg at twenty-two and finally lost my virginity, settled down and started a family, while Helen had stayed single.

I always got on with Helen. I have known her for over twenty years and since Meg and I started dating, Helen had softened to me. Helen was very chatty but could also be quite opinionated. This opinion and her perceived independence are what had stunted her relationships before they had ever got going - that and she always seemed to be interested in men that were unavailable.

Helen was a great friend to Meg and a brilliant ‘aunt’ to our kids.

As usual, I had been asked to call in to help her with some DIY which usually consisted of me either measuring for furniture, building said furniture, or something similar. My last visit had me putting curtain rails up in her bedroom and mirrors in her home gym so she could prepare for her next marathon, or something. Sometimes I think she just wanted the company.

I pulled up and knocked on the door, she opened it as usual with a cheery smile, wearing leggings that clung to her lithe, supple body and a baggy hoody that hinted at the pert mounds on her chest. She chatted away about one of the neighbours that was parking their car differently. This was the usual protocol where I would then have to remind her why I was there to snap her out of it. But today was different, she took me straight into the living room and went off to make a cup of tea, still chatting away.

When she returned from the kitchen, she set the mugs down on the coffee table and perched on the edge of the sofa and patted the seat next to her.

“So…I don’t really need you to measure up for new wardrobes,” she said meekly. “Don’t look so worried, Meg knows all about this - it was actually her idea.”

I sat down.

“I want a baby before it’s too late!” she blurted. “And hoped that you would be a sperm donor.”

I sat in shock. Even though I had expected her to go down this route, I never thought she would ask me.

“Okay…” I said slowly, trying to take stock of the situation.

She stood up and rushed back into the kitchen and came back with some papers. “I’ve looked into the legal side of it all and worked it all out.” She rushed to speak and handed me the papers.

I started to flick through them, scanning the odd word. There was certainly a lot of information.

“Meg has looked through it all too, it’s all correct, it’s a standard sperm donor contract.”

I finished flicking through the papers and set them down on the coffee table. “If Meg’s happy and it’s definitely what you want, I’d be honoured to be your donor,” I said warmly.

Helen’s guard started to drop, and a big smile flashed across her face. She hugged me, a long, wholesome hug.

“If you’re happy with it, can we start tonight?” Helen asked. “Just that I have been doing the ovulation tests and now is the time to try. Meg said that the best way to do is to try for the full two weeks of ovulation - she told me that’s what you had done,” Helen said looking hopeful.

“What’s the process?” I asked.

Helen’s smile was back again. She reached down the side of the sofa and produced an Amazon box with a home insemination kit, complete with little pots and syringes. "You need one of these," she said handing me a small pot. "You can use my bedroom for privacy."

I followed Helen up the stairs to her bedroom and sat on the edge of her bed. I had been in Helen's bedroom before, only the previous weekend fitting a new curtain rail. It was small with a double bed, two bedside units and a beach picture on the wall. All her wardrobes were in the other two bedrooms along with her vast shoe collection and gym. "I'll just be in the other room," she said as she sidled out and pulled the door to.

I could hear Helen moving about in the next bedroom, taking hangers in and out of her wardrobe. As I sat in this fairly empty room looking at an empty specimen pot, I didn't feel at all aroused.

Suddenly, I could hear Helen standing outside the bedroom door. "How are you getting on?" she asked.

"Erm, I'm not feeling that turned on,” I said defeated.

Suddenly the door opened slightly, and Helen slipped through. She had changed out of her leggings and hoody into a fly-away miniskirt, fishnet stocking that didn’t meet the miniskirt, and a string bikini top. My mouth dropped open. “Maybe this will help,” she said shyly-seductively and biting her bottom lip.

I sat agog and could feel my dick start to push at the inside of my boxers and jeans.

“It might help if you take your pants off,” she said demurely.

I stood up and slipped my jeans off, still not able to take my eyes off the sexy outfit and supple body now visible. My top followed along with my socks. I pulled my boxers down and let my full erection spring back and sat back on the bed. Helen’s eyes went wide, and it was now her turn to look agape at me.

MrsJesika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MrsJesika

I started to lightly touch my tip as she watched intently. “You can touch it if you like,” I offered.

She crept over to the bed and knelt next to me on the bed slowly reaching out, tentatively touching my erection, tracing her finger lightly over my head and shaft, feeling the different textures.

“Do you have any lube?” I interrupted.

She slowly got off the bed not taking her eyes off my erection.

I looked down and saw the wet patch on the bed where she had knelt. She froze and her face turned red. “Looks like you already have some,” I remarked, our eyes meeting. I slowly looked down to the visible moisture on the insides of her thighs. I stood up and cupped my hand between her legs. She gasped. I led her backwards and pinned her against the wall by my cupped hand. She offered no resistance. She wasn’t wearing anything under her miniskirt. This was no accident. Her sex was smooth and slick.

My free hand rose to her neck and our lips met in an intense embrace. Our lips explored each other, gasping for breath.

Helen gripped the wrist of my hand cupping her sex and started to grind her clit against the heel of my hand. I turned her head to the side and kissed and nibbled her neck. She stifled soft moans between heavy breathing. I pulled at the string on her bikini, and it dropped to the floor freeing her pert, medium breasts. My mouth traced her collarbone and finished on her hard nipple.

I curled the middle finger in my cupped hand to trace the outside of her opening, dipping the tip in deeper on each pass. Her soft moans became louder endorsing my efforts. my finger probing deeper and deeper, driving her closer to ecstasy.

I stopped, causing her to whimper from withdrawal, walked over sat on the edge of the bed and started to gently stroke my now throbbing erection with my slick hand.

Helen crouched down at my feet watching me gently slide my hand up and down my shaft, the slick juices from her pussy making it effortless. She reached out and tentatively joined my hand, matching my rhythm and replacing my hand, closing the space between her head and my dick until I could feel her breath on my tip. Her lips made contact and slowly pursed allowing me in. Her mouth opened to envelop my head in its warmth. She started to bob her head, matching the slow rhythm of her hand, taking more in her mouth with every penetration until she could take no more, her tongue teasing me.

I could feel myself reaching the point of no return, so I started to lift her up and we stood together, kissing deeply as we met. I turned her and laid her back on the bed. Her skirt flicked up and I saw her pussy for the first time. Freshly shaven with glistening, small pink lips. Her juices now trickling down over her ass.

I knelt between her legs, and she trembled as I licked from her ass, slowly over her perineum, over her lips and to her clit. I made my way up her body, tracing between beads of sweat to reach her lips once more. Her hands gripped my head as we kissed. I ran the tip of my dick around her pussy coating it with more of her nectar, slipping it between her lips momentarily as I continued my circling, each pass slipping deeper and deeper, until my head was in. Her eyes went wide, and her mouth dropped open. She pulled me even tighter, a hand now gripping my back. I applied a little more pressure, then pulled back, applying slightly more with each gentle thrust, her breathing now matching my slow rhythm with stifled moans.

My pace quickened with Helen’s approval, now starting to buck her hips to match my thrusts. Deeper I went with each thrust, our moans now filling the air between our lips. We were both getting closer and closer, our skin now translucent with sweat.

“I’m going to cum!” I whispered as Helen reached a crescendo.

I thrusted deep and came, almost blacking out. Helen’s body tensed up as she orgasmed and clenched down hard on my pulsating dick. Our lips met again in a sloppy kiss as we gasped and panted. Our bodies slowly coming down from our high. I kissed and nibbled her neck and ear, returning to her lips for a last kiss in our embrace.

“Well, that beats using a syringe,” Helen said quietly with a grin. “I can’t believe I’ve waited so long to try it!”

I had just taken her virginity. I knew she was a virgin, but it hadn’t occurred to me in the act.

“I suppose we would have had to call you Mary if you have a baby otherwise,” I said with a smirk. “Although everyone else will still have to!” I interjected quickly.

She laughed. “Our little secret.”

“I best get home; Meg will be wondering what’s going on!”

“I’ll tell her you just had to stay until I was inseminated…” she said with a wry smile.

We got dressed and headed downstairs.

“See you tomorrow,” she said with a grin. “Remember, Meg said to do it every day for two weeks.”

My mouth dropped open again. She kissed me on the cheek as I stepped out of the door and whispered in my ear, “Probably should stop taking the pill if I want to get pregnant,” and shut the door…

 

Published 
Written by leeds1988
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments