Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Took A Drive

"A Married Woman’s desert drive opens doors"

46
11 Comments 11
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

For being my birthday week, this one was nothing but a disappointment. Things delayed every project out of my control, yet I felt responsible and overwhelmed. I tried talking to my husband about how it affected me, but we returned to “You’re too emotional.” I was seeing red so severely on Wednesday night I left the house in a huff and drove down to the mall to think. I needed to talk to someone who could relate emotionally and not write me off. I tried contacting a couple of different gents I had met online. We had shared stories before. They could relate. Nobody was online or answered their numbers, so I went home and tried to reset it for another day.

Thursday passed without incident. Friday was another story. I was to celebrate my birthday that night with my girlfriends, but they bailed. My hubby, forgetting it was my birthday, made out-of-town plans with friends, and true to form, the boss had a last-minute crisis. Saving grace was a call I had just received from an online friend who had just finished a round of golf for the second day in a row. He complained that his back was not handling it well and needed attention.

Now, it’s been quite a bit of time since nursing school, but massage skills are core fundamentals, so I offered my services. Since I now had a clear social calendar, I said I’d drive over after work. He reminded me he only accepts a naked massage, and I remarked, “Sounds good.”

Being the Friday of a holiday weekend, the freeway was packed and slow going, so it took twice as long as usual to travel, and the sun was already below the horizon by the time I pulled up the drive. I had never been to this location, but the GPS was accurate.

I walked into the courtyard, and only one door had a porch light on, so I had to assume that was the right one. My hand didn’t reach the bell, and the door opened. ”Hi. You made it.” His voice, I hadn’t heard his voice in months. I was surprisingly not nervous, hugged him at the door, and followed him into the condo. He offered me a drink, and we talked about the traffic-laden drive. I turned off my phone, took off my heels, and took his hand as he escorted me down the hall.

When I reached his bedroom, he sat along the side of the bed and pulled me in against the warmth of his body, his head upturned and locked in with my eyes. His hands began to familiarize themselves with the curves of my body as I stroked his face and neck adoringly. The softness of his facial hair along my neck as I placed kisses along his had me wanting him to explore my body, flesh on flesh. 

He told me he has one rule: I have to take what I want. I could work with that! I asked if he had any kinks or limits. He needed touch, but no biting or pain. We shared desires in the eroticism of nipple play. I removed my shirt and his. He undid the gold clasp on the front of my black plunge bra and released my breast into his broad hands. He gently rolled the nipples and asked, “Are these connected to your pussy?” 

Before I could answer, his mouth inhaled my entire nipple and areola, and he rolled my hardening nip over and over with his tongue. I felt the electrical surge straight to my cunt; I rose on my toes and ground my pelvis against his body. I could feel the wetness gather in the gusset of my black lace thong, and my mind determined that it was time to peel off the distressed skinny jeans. I bit my lower lip and thought to myself, “This adoring man needs to lose his pajama pants so that I can explore his body with my tongue and hand.”

Now that clothing no longer posed any challenges, we continued to explore each other. John’s tongue lapped at the bead of fluid that escaped from my left breast, “so sweet,” as his hands milked my breast to stimulate more. His right hand explored my mound, finding the heat and juices his teeth were facilitating from tweaking my tits. My legs grew weak, and I pushed us back onto the bed, encouraging him to lie back. 

I took advantage of the change in position to climb astride this gorgeous man and appreciate his chest. He’s told me in previous conversations he is a sensual lover. I licked his right nipple and heard the soft moan and gasp from him. I continued to suck gently and swirled my tongue around it slowly as it hardened. We locked eyes. I could see the pleasure in his eyes and tell he didn’t get this treatment often. I know how much joy it gives me to receive it, even more to hand it out.

I giggled as I nibbled gently before switching my attention to the other nipple and grinding my lace-covered mound along his cock. As I sucked more vigorously, he broke eye contact as the pleasure overwhelmed him, and I could feel the hardness of his cock growing. Again, a giggle escaped my throat.

I kissed my way down his chest around his navel, looking back up at him. He eyed me, questioning my intentions. I gave a coy smile, wrapped my right hand around his stiff member, and slowly stroked him as I continued my kisses down his pelvis and around the base of his shaft. My tongue swept around his cock as my hand pumped downward, and on the upswing, I replaced my hand with my mouth. He rewarded me with a dribble of precum along my tongue. I moaned in appreciation.

He remembered my favorite part of cock sucking, such a great memory on this one. I worked my mouth up and down and around his shaft as my hands grabbed his ass and pulled him closer to me. I used my tongue to sweep the underside of his helmet, and another dollop of pre-cum escaped for my consumption. I locked eyes with him as I licked it off, like licking an ice cream cone, only so much better. I took my freshly lubricated tongue and began my worship of his glorious rosebud. He gasped and let out a moan of pleasure that let me know he appreciated the tongue bath I gave. He pulled back both his legs and exposed himself to me so lovingly.

How could I not partake in this buffet of ass and balls? I licked and sucked and penetrated him with my tongue until my mouth was dry. I was forced to take a water break. I looked him in the eyes and told him how amazing he was, and at the same time, he said to me. He took my face and gave me the most resounding kiss I have ever felt. My cunt was awash in juice. I needed this man to fuck me soon.

NahiraQuee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NahiraQuee

After finishing an entire water bottle, I removed the clip from my hair. John was sweet and said, “You can let your hair down.” I told him I appreciated that, but I didn’t want it in my face as I continued to pleasure him and raised my eyebrows coyly. I rejoined him on the bed once again, giving attention to his taint and ball sac. I admired how well his shave was. He smiled and said I uncovered that he must have nicked himself earlier when getting ready, as there was a little sting as I brushed by. I asked him to point it out and gave him some special “healing” kisses and licks. He reached down, grabbed my face, and pulled up on top of him in a passionate kiss. A lover’s kiss, heated, hungry, yearning. 

Before I knew what was happening, I was on my side as he took my breast in his hand and milked it, rolling the nipple to the tip, extracting clear beads out of the end. He reached out with the tip of his tongue to taste it and then began suckling with more and more pressure. His fingers then invaded my box, and he slowly moved them back and forth, matching the rhythm of his jaw. He began to withdraw his fingers and brushed across my now-hardened clit.

I bit my lip and tensed, but couldn’t hold back the quiver; he had caught me off guard. I bucked against his hand. He smiled proudly. “Ah, look what I found.” He rubbed in small circles, encouraging my clit to harden further and the hood to retract; my heels pushed my pelvis against his hand. I was helpless to get away from it. He knew it. He alternated suckling my breasts and stimulating my cunt; I could not predict.

“Asshole,” I called him as I felt my control of this situation slipping away.

It was his turn to laugh tauntingly, “Uh, huh. You like it.” As he kissed me again, I couldn’t deny he was right; I tried not to make eye contact and give myself away.

His phone signaled a tone, and a voice said, “Hello?” My heart stopped.

I held my breath as he reached for his nightstand. He chuckled, and I looked at him confused, “It’s a notification,” he said, “that’s the ringtone. Did it scare you?”

“Uh, yeah! Holy crap!”

I let out a sigh of relief; it’s not his wife. He laughed again, and I could feel his cock come to life between my pussy lips as he glided across my clit. “Umm, is that your apology for scaring me half to death?”

He laughed again, his Cheshire smile coming closer as he kissed me intensely. “No, but this is.” He slid back, shifting his hips, and slid into me slowly, intentionally, sensually. He rocked back and forth as his cock invaded my pussy, his tongue invaded my mouth. Just like before, alternating the rhythm in a way I could not predict. As he glided inward, I contracted my pelvic muscles and held tight. “Um, I like it when you do that!” he remarks, surprised by my ability to change his rhythm. He grabbed my legs and spread them wider, making sure he deeply penetrated my cunt. 

We continued this dance; my head receded between the pillows. He asked if I was okay, and I assured him I was okay; I didn’t want to stop. I wrapped my legs around him, my feet under his ass cheeks, and pushed him deeper. My hips rolled to meet his thrusts; I squeezed his cock with my cunt. I was entirely into this man. He had been edging me for so long, and I didn’t care; it felt so unique, so sensual, but in the back of my head, I knew I needed to be careful. I wanted to be able to have this cock again; I couldn’t get caught with it right away. He sensed my stress about the time. I had been there almost two hours and still had an hour's drive home. He kissed me and told me not to fret; he wouldn’t hold back.

He reached around under my legs and told me it was ok to put my legs on him as he picked up the pace and plunged deeper into my cunt. I grabbed my legs and pulled back as far as I could, willing him to go deeper. I saw a twinkle on his face and asked, “Are you sensitive, love? Are you feeling the plug that’s been in my ass this whole time, filling me, rubbing your cock against the back wall of my cunt?” He kissed me deeply in appreciation, drilled his cock deeply, and held still, not ready to pump that seed.

Like the gentleman he is, he asked what I preferred. I told him to proceed and felt his release as he slowly withdrew from my box and lay beside me. Our bodies were still entangled; I ran my fingers back and forth across his skin with a light touch, admiring the body and soul that had enthralled me that evening.

In another life, I would have closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep, safe and secure. That’s not my reality. With a deep sigh, I looked at his face. He brushed a loose curl from my eye and asked me what I thought. I told him, “I should get going.” I raised my palms and leaned in to kiss him as I moved astride him on my way out of the bed. He stopped me, hands on my ass, drew me close, and nuzzled my neck. “This isn’t the last time.” I smiled broadly,

“No, definitely not, but babe, I need to pee!” 

I could feel his whole body underneath me as he started laughing, which did not help my full bladder, and I wriggled free to beeline to the bathroom. As I finally had a moment to gather my thoughts, my mind started turning. “I have taken that step. I just had mind-blowing, sensual lovemaking with a man who is not my husband. I have no regrets. I’d do it again. I want it again. Fuck! I am in trouble.” I opened the door of the bathroom and looked at my lover, still basking in the afterglow, looking at me with all signs of satisfaction.

It took every ounce of willpower to put each piece of clothing back on and my jewelry, too. John, my lover, walked me back to the living room where I had left my shoes. I powered back up my phone, and there were no missed calls or messages. That’s good. The location is still offline. He ensured I had a water bottle for the drive and walked me to the door. As we reached the foyer, he backed me against the wall and kissed me earnestly one last time for the night. I moaned audibly into him, frustrated I had to go. He opened the door, and I entered the brisk, dark desert night.

Published 
Written by Jojodancer93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments