Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kari And The Market

"Frequent Shoppers Get Perks"

41
6 Comments 6
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.8k words 3.8k words

At forty-five years of age, I had a reached point in life where I was fairly confident I had fewer birthdays ahead of me than behind.  Not that anything in particular was wrong.  I still made it to the gym three or four days a week and the two hundred pounds I carried on my six foot one inch frame were toned and predominately muscle.  We had moved to a small suburban town a few years before, mainly to get out of the city, away from its traffic and ever-increasing crime.  The town literally had three stoplights on Main Street, three police officers, and about twenty-five hundred people.

One feature I particularly enjoyed was a quaint neighborhood market.  At one time it had been a major chain’s effort at smaller stores for smaller communities.  Even now it was part of a different grocery store chain, but it was affiliated with  a small company with about twenty stores that focused on quality products and hometown service.  I very much appreciated the grocery’s involvement in the community and particularly the fact that they hired local high school and college kids to work with hours suited to a student’s schedule.

The grocery was about a three-minute drive from our house, and the convenience meant that I frequently stopped for small shopping trips two or three times per week.  In fact, I was a frequent enough customer that the permanent regular staff recognized me and knew my name when I stopped in.

Summer finally rolled around, and I noticed an influx of student employees at the market, which always made me smile.  One day I was in line at register three with a handheld basket of fresh produce and a few other items.  The cashier was a young college student I had not seen before.  She was a cute “girl next door” type with gorgeous black hair French braided down to just below her shoulders, dark brown eyes, and just the lightest touches of makeup to accentuate her facial features.  Her name tag identified her as “Kari”.

When the shopper in front of me finished their transaction Kari looked at me.  “Do you have a frequent shopper card, sir?”

“I do, but I’m no sir,” I replied.  “My name is Tom and you’ll be seeing me in here a lot this summer.  I’m a very frequent shopper.”  I handed her my card and she scanned it.  She also smiled at me when she handed it back.

“There you go, Tom.”

She rang up my order quickly and I swiped my credit card.

“Do you need your receipt?” she asked.

“Never,” I replied.  “It’s a total waste of paper.  I hope you have a great rest of the afternoon.”

“Thank you, Tom.  I’ll see you soon.”  There was a certain brightness and freshness about her.  She seemed very genuine.

For the next couple of weeks, I managed to get in Kari’s line when I stopped at the market.  Our flirtations and general small talk continued at every visit, but aside from making me feel good about myself, I would have never dreamed things would escalate.

One day, I was waiting in line when Kari came out from the market’s office and opened another register.  She smiled when she saw me.

“I can check you out, Tom, “ she said.

I chuckled a bit as I moved my cart into her lane.  “I’m glad you are checking me out,” I said playfully.  “Maybe I should check you out.”

She blushed, but that beautiful radiant smile remained, and she kept making eye contact with me as she swiped my groceries across the scanner.  I swiped my credit card and collected my bags.  As I left the store, I happened to glance back and saw Kari looking at me. I smiled and nodded.  I probably would have given her a lame wave, but the bags of groceries had me weighed down.

It was almost a week before I saw Kari at the market again.  I got in her line and was happy to wait behind another shopper.  I enjoyed watching the way she moved and frankly enjoyed just looking at her.  She finished with the person ahead of me and smiled warmly.

“Hi Tom, how are you today?”

“Doing much better now,” I said.

She blushed a little, but kept smiling.  “I guess you didn’t have to shift lanes to have me check you out today,” she said.

I chuckled at her reference to my last visit to the market.  “I told you if you keep checking me out, it is only fair that I get to check you out sometime.”

I typed in my phone number to access my frequent shopper account and then swiped my credit card.  As I was loading my bagged groceries into the cart, she held a register tape out to me.  “Here is your receipt.”

“Oh, I don’t need one,” I said.

“I think you do,” she replied.

I took the receipt from her hand and pushed my cart out to the parking lot.  I loaded my groceries into the trunk of my car, and then I looked at the receipt still in my hand.  Kari had written her name and phone number on the back of the receipt.  Suddenly, I was unsure what to do.  I’m happily married and Kari is probably about the same age as my youngest kid.  There was just something about her cute girl-next-door looks, and the way she flirted with me that made me feel special.

I sat in my car for several minutes looking at the back of that receipt.  I finally pulled out my phone and went to the messaging app.  I typed in Kari’s number and then typed, “Hi, it’s Tom.”  I pushed 'send' and then immediately looked at the message I’d just sent.  Christ on a bike.  I couldn’t believe I was so uncool.

My phone dinged.  My fingers trembled a little as I looked at the incoming message.

“I’m glad you sent me a note,” it said.

And so it went for the next week or so.  Kari and I got to know each other much better as we texted and carried on an online conversation.  I had to be discrete, particularly with my evening texts, but it was so thrilling to get a message from her that I couldn’t wait to read it and respond.

Finally, the tension was so thick you could almost cut it with a knife.  I decided to plunge ahead.

“Would you like to join me for coffee sometime?” I asked.

I felt like a teenager asking out a girl for the first time.  I was both nervous and excited.  I regretted my text as soon as I hit send.  I wondered if she would be offended.  I worried that I had misread her intentions and she wasn’t interested in me like that.  I was scared that I’d suddenly crossed over into being a creepy old guy at the market.

My phone dinged.  I was too anxiety-ridden to look at it.  What if it was bad or embarrassing?  The phone was laying there on the table and I was looking at it.  I should look.  But I didn’t want to.  But I did want to.  My heart was pounding wildly in my chest.  I tentatively reached out for the device.

I opened it with my thumbprint and it immediately went to the messaging app since that was the last thing I did.

“Sounds like fun,” the message said.

I sank back in my chair and realized I hadn’t been breathing for the last thirty seconds or so.  My hands were shaking and I realized I was a nervous wreck.

“When are you free?” I typed and then pushed send.  Jesus, could I be any less interesting?

“Tomorrow?” came a quick reply.

“Sure,” I typed.  “Where would you like to meet and what time?”  I hit send.  I immediately regretted it.  Surely I could think of something more impressive.  It wasn’t as bad as offering to have my secretary set something up, but it was close.   I was at least relieved that while I might be a lot of things, at least she didn’t think I was a creepy old guy at the market.

Now I was totally fixated on my phone.  I was staring at it, willing it to chime with a new message.  I could not even put it down.  I was just holding it and looking at the screen.  Finally, the familiar ding sounded.

“How about 10:00 tomorrow?  Do you have a coffee maker?” the text read.

“10:00 is perfect.  Yes, I have a coffee maker,” I replied.  I sent her my address.

I looked around the house and realized I needed to take a little time away from work to clean things up a bit.

My wife, Jennifer, usually left for work about 8:30.  This morning, I helped her get all of her stuff gathered up and ready to go.  I even packed her lunch for her and took her backpack out to the car.

After Jennifer was gone, I jumped in the shower and got cleaned up.  I decided on a pair of walking shorts and a golf shirt.  I tried to sit down and relax, but honestly, I was too nervous to sit for long.  I did pour out the coffee and start a fresh pot.  I got two big mugs down from the cabinet and confirmed that we had French vanilla creamer and both sugar and non-sugar sweeteners.

At 10:00, I heard a soft knock at the door.  I was so nervous I could barely walk.  I went to the front door and opened it.  Kari was standing on the porch and she looked gorgeous.  She was wearing a pair of jean shorts that were short enough the white pockets were visible below the leg of the shorts.  The shorts were complimented with a blue crop top that showed off about three inches of midriff.  She had her hair in a cute ponytail, and without question, she was the girl next door.

“Please, come in,” I finally managed.

She smiled, but it seemed to me like she was nervous too.  She came in and I closed the door behind her.

“What a beautiful house,” she said as I guided her to the kitchen.

“How do you like your coffee?” I asked.

Edcondo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Edcondo

“I like it the way I like lots of stuff, sweet and creamy.”

This time I think I blushed a little.  “Coming right up,” I said.

I poured both mugs three-quarters full of coffee and got the cream out of the refrigerator.  I added cream and sugar to both and stirred for a minute. I offered one to Kari.

She accepted the cup and said thank you.  I picked up the second cup, but  I didn’t want to seem too forward, so when I sat down, I selected a seat close to Kari but on another side of the table.

“I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you better through text,” I said.

“It has been really fun,” she replied.  We both sipped our coffee nervously.

“Would you like a tour of the house?” I asked.

Kari nodded her head and stood up.

“Well you have already seen the family room and kitchen,” I said with a sweep of my arm.  “There is a half bath there by the front door, and that door goes to my home office.”  I walked to it and opened the door.  It was a total mess, but as Kari peeked in I could smell her and at the same time I could feel a throb in my shorts.

She stepped back and I closed the door.  I motioned to the stairs.  “And the tour of the manor continues upstairs,” I said.  Kari walked ahead of me, and as I followed her up the stairs I could not take my eyes off her gorgeous ass.  It filled out those jean shorts well and I particularly liked the hint of ass cheek I could see.

We got upstairs and I started with the back bedrooms and worked my way forward to the master.

“This is the master,” I said finally as I opened the door and motioned Kari in.  I walked over and flipped on the light for the bathroom.  “And this is the master bath.”

Kari was up close to me and again I could smell her and it was intoxicating.  She said something about it being very nice and spacious, and then it seemed that she turned toward me in the doorway.  I leaned forward and kissed her.

I was relieved that she kissed me back.  After a few moments, our mouths opened and I felt her tongue dancing around mine as we caressed each other.  My hands roamed all over her beautiful body, including some lingering stops on her gorgeous ass, which I squeezed and rubbed.

We were still in the midst of kissing when I reached down and put a hand under each of her legs, and lifted Kari up.  She wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms around my neck.  I carried her to the bed and lowered her gently down.

She sat on the edge of the bed for a brief second before reaching up and unbuttoning my shorts.  As she unzipped them, my already hard cock popped out causing her to gasp.

“Oh my god, Tom.  You have a beautiful big cock,” she said.  She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked it up and down a few times before moving her head closer.  She swirled her tongue around the head and then proceeded to start sucking it into her mouth.  I could feel her tongue all over my cock and she kept taking it in deeper and deeper until I had to certainly be down her throat.  She gagged a little and backed off for a second, then took it in even deeper.

I was still standing there next to the bed and this amazing girl was deep-throating me and playing with my balls.  It felt amazing.

She pulled back and looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.  “Will you fuck my mouth, Tom?” she asked innocently.

“I would be happy to,” I said.  Before proceeding, I pulled her crop top up over her head and was pleased to see that she was not wearing a bra.  Her tits were perfectly formed and looked absolutely amazing.

I ran my fingers through Kari’s hair and slowly began sliding my cock in and out of her mouth, going a little deeper with each thrust.  I was literally getting my whole nine inches into her mouth with every stroke and she was loving it.  Her wet mouth and knowing I was in her throat was not a recipe to make me last longer, though.  After a couple of minutes of this incredible ecstasy, I pulled out of her mouth and went to work taking her shorts off.

Kari was wearing the cutest white lace thong with just a string up the back.  I knelt on the floor and put my head between those sexy thighs.  Her pussy was soaking wet and she tasted amazing.  I swirled my tongue around her clit and then licked up and down along each side of her pussy.  I then moved down and tongue fucked her little hole before repeating the whole process.  Her legs tightened around my head and she squirmed as I continued licking and tongue-fucking her.  I slid a finger into her wet snatch and along with the tongue action, I was rubbing my finger around inside her tight pussy.  It was when I moved my tongue to her ass and started licking and tongue-fucking her ass that she really got vocal.  I kept my finger action going in her pussy, but I was eating her ass in earnest.  So much so that she reached down with both hands to spread her cheeks even more for me.

Kari came in a big shuddering orgasm.  As she writhed and moaned and panted in her excitement, I stood up and directed my extremely hard cock right into her waiting pussy.  She was extremely tight, and even as wet as she was, it was hard to gain entrance.  I worked it in and out several times and then finally had gained enough ground to just push forward.  Kari came again as I fully engulfed myself in her willing pussy.

Things were already so hot, but I was determined to make this last absolutely as long as possible.  I started a slow in-and-out motion that coupled with some gentle stroking on her clit had her moaning and almost peaking again.  Kari moved her spectacular ass and I could feel that old familiar feeling starting to rise.  A few more strokes and I buried my cock deep in Kari’s pussy just as I started coming.

We were both panting, but I stayed hard and remained fully inside her.  I found a long time ago that I could stay hard and could keep coming as long as things were still active.  I started a slow deliberate motion to Kari’s delight, and she kissed me passionately.

“I’ve never had an experience like that,” she said breathlessly.

“Just wait,” I said.

I pulled my cock out of that amazing pussy, knelt on the floor and immediately glued my mouth to her well-fucked snatch.  I had my tongue deep inside her and was absolutely loving the taste of our combined juices.  I also loved having Kari’s legs wrapped around my head.

“69?” I heard vaguely.

I was happy to oblige.  I scooted up on the bed and reversed myself on Kari.  As I continued sucking cum out of Kari’s pussy, she again deep-throated my cock and began sucking me in earnest.  I loved the feeling and coupled with eating her cum-filled pussy, I was soon ready to cum again.

“I’m going to cum,” I managed to say.

“Mmm,” was the reply I heard. I shifted positions and got up on my knees and put my cock back in Kari’s mouth.  I started stroking in and out, slowly fucking her mouth.  I was so excited and the sight of her deep-throating me was too much.  I grabbed her head and thrust a couple more times and then felt that familiar throbbing.  I shot another huge load of cum deep in Kari’s mouth.  She grabbed my balls and stroked my cock as if she wanted to milk every drop out of me.

When the full orgasm had passed, I lay down next to Kari.

“Wow,” I said.  “That was amazing.”

“I agree,” she said.  “I’ve never been with anyone like you.”

I put my arms around her and we snuggled for several minutes.  Her skin was so smooth and she smelled so good.  As we lay there together, just relaxing, I could already feel my cock starting to come alive again.

“Let’s spoon,” I suggested.

Kari gave me a wry smile.  She had also felt my stiffening erection.  “Sure.”

She rolled on her side and I snuggled in behind her.  My hard cock found a good spot in Kari’s ass crack.  Everything was still so wet and slick that it was easy to move forward and back.  Kari was also moving and my cock was apparently hitting all the right places.  I moved my hand down to hold my cock and directed it up and down her crack.  I paused for a moment right on her cute little rosebud asshole, and with all the lubrication we had created the head of my cock made a slight entrance.

“Ohhhh….you are being very naughty,” she said.

“What??”  At that moment, Kari moved backwards toward me and the head of my cock slipped into her ass.

“God. Yes!” she exclaimed.  “Fuck my ass!”

I was happy to comply.  I had already gained a foothold in her butt and it was easy to make some advances by slowly working in and out.  In moments I was completely engulfed in Kari’s even-tighter ass.  She began stroking her clit as I started a slow and gentle in-and-out motion.  Kari started panting and as she screamed out her final orgasm I could feel her ass throb around my cock.  I could not hold back any longer and I shot my third and final load of the day deep into Kari’s ass.

Now we truly cuddled and relaxed.

“Oh my God, Tom.  Why didn’t you tell me you were so amazing in bed?”

“Well, you never asked,” I said.

She turned in my arms to face me.  “Don’t be silly. That’s the kind of stuff you need to share without being asked.”

“Oh, I didn’t know,” I said jokingly.  We enjoyed the afterglow for a few more minutes.

“Can we have coffee again sometime soon?” Kari asked.

I smiled.  “I certainly hope so.  Want to do it here or meet at a coffee shop?”

She rolled her eyes at me and then burrowed her face into my chest.

“I think I’ve officially checked you out now,” I said.  I could feel her laugh as we held each other tightly.

Published 
Written by Northside156
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments