Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Loves Doggy

"I meet my online lover for the first time IRL at a resort."

21
4 Comments 4
1.1k Views 1.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is based on an actual fantasy I had with a friend once. She’s very special to me, and I felt she deserved some romance."

It was near eleven o'clock local time, and the sexiest woman I had ever met was due to arrive ten minutes ago. Her direct flight from Cleveland was faster than mine from Chicago but I had planned on arriving early to make sure everything was ready. We had talked about maybe meeting somewhere neutral and flying together but that added a risk neither of us wanted. Not that we weren't already risking a long list of things! On top was my thirty-five years of marriage and her twelve-year-long relationship with her "boyfriend!" (At our age is that still even an appropriate label? The guy was forty-five for godsake!)

The breeze could not have performed more perfectly. The gauzy curtains fluttered in the wide-open doorway leading out to the deck and the beach. I have always been a romantic, but this was like a movie set. The mid-morning Caribbean sun streamed through lighting the cabana suite with magical sparkles and waves of golden welcome. I sat on the edge of the bed, my sandalled feet bouncing with nerves, my stomach fluttering. And my cock beginning to tent my cargo shorts. I wore a simple light blue short-sleeved beach shirt fully unbuttoned. I know my gut was showing but I was feeling confident and sexy. She has a way of doing that to me.

I checked my phone once more. Her flight had arrived on time. We had also decided that, other than Lush messages, we would not send texts or make phone calls. It was overly cautious, but she had agreed with a smile and kiss emoji. That was followed by a new picture of her naked on her couch, taken with a mirror so I could see her amazing ass and hairless pussy. She had made me laugh with the double entendre in the caption, "Whatever you want,"

Katherine, or Kitty was a goddess. At forty-three and five foot seven, she was a walking wet dream. She had stunningly long legs, sweet hips, a round ass and gravity-defying C cup breasts topped with round pink-brown nipples. She capped it all with blue eyes and blonde hair. In other words, a Porn star posing as a receptionist at a cement contractor. We had met on Lush five months prior. The requisite flirting and PMs led to sexy chat and full-on hot cybersex. She had tapped into my dirtiest fantasies and was a great partner for back-and-forth narration. I had quickly learned her likes and dislikes, turn-ons and turn-offs, and a few kinks she never had shared outside her bedroom.

Today’s “meet and eat" had been joked about, dreamed of, and planned for weeks complete with well-crafted cover stories. I was on a trip about selling my book and she was visiting a friend from high school who was going through a divorce. How crazy that both of these took place on one of the Virgin Islands? The British not American...

And now here we were, about to meet for the first time. We had never spoken with our voices. We had never seen video of each other. And neither of us knew the other's full name. The less we knew it was assumed, the less risk.

Fuck that, this whole thing was mad risky. So why do it?

Not quite soulmates we had taken to calling each other sex-mates. There was an emotional electricity and that made the fantasy feel more grounded, but neither of us wanted to end what we had at home. The attraction, desire and eventual lust could not be denied. We had to find out of all of the scenarios could actually be as great in the flesh as we had typed out on the screen.

I heard the low rumble of a local taxi pull up. I glanced at the frosted window at the front door and saw her step out, her features undefined. I stood upright and stiff, nerves dancing all over, my ears full of a rushing ring. Being theatrical and dramatic, I had planned out many opening shots for our first look. The beach was too public, the deck not soft enough. This bedroom setting felt right.

I heard the roll of a suitcase on the walkway leading around to the deck. My heart raced when I saw her stepping toward the door, the shadows from the palm trees and my friends the curtains waving about obscuring a clear view. And then it happened. The goddess I had dreamed about, fantasized and masturbated over was standing framed in the wide-open door; a vision as if put together by a travel website.

Kitty was in a long tropical patterned blue skirt, knotted at the hip. High-heeled bamboo sandals adorned her light blue pedicured feet. She wore a cropped pink off-the-shoulder top. A wide-brimmed sun hat over a messy bun and large round Jackie O sunglasses completed the look.

"Hi baby, " she breathed with a sultry alto. Exactly the sound I had imagined.

I gulped and stepped forward, "Hi yourself, Kitty. You look..." I stopped, suddenly unable to speak. Emotions had been all over the place these last few days, anticipation and anxiousness wrestling for domination. In the actual moment, all of my skills as a writer and actor failed, and I almost welled up with tears of joy. It was no surprise to me when she carefully removed her hat and sunglasses and stepped to me.

With a smile that melted, she kissed me. It was electric and loving and perfect. Our hands found each other's back and waist and soon moans of satisfaction accompanied the soft wetness of our tongues and lips. It was heaven.

I was unsure how long it lasted and sure I didn't care. We had three days, and nothing needed to be rushed. I pulled back and we touched foreheads. With the heel of her sandal, we were the same height. We smiled at one another, and a glorious laugh burst between us. It was beautiful, lyrical, and exactly what we needed to settle our nerves. She told me later she felt the same way about our first moment.

“I can’t believe you’re here! You are real and you’re in my arms." I suppose I sounded like a silly romantic novel, but I didn’t give a fuck.

“I can’t believe I actually came. I almost didn’t get on the plane… And now I’m so glad I did. I can’t wait to be with you, Matt. Thank you for making this happen and paying for everything.” She put her arms around my neck and a kiss on my face melted me once more, ending with a suck of my tongue as she pulled away.

She took her suitcase and slid it over towards a dresser nearby. She looked around the room and almost spun as she surveyed it. “This is gorgeous! It’s like something out of a movie!”

I laughed along with her. “I know I was thinking that exact same thing. And the bed is really soft. Trust me.”

She took the cue and in a childish, gleeful moment, leapt on it, landing on her back and bouncing, way too many pillows flopping about. She reached up and untied her gorgeous blonde hair and shook it out. Her body was in a sexy recline with one knee up. The slit of her skirt was opened to reveal a light blue thong She knew me so well.

She raised an eyebrow. “Well? How long are you going to make me wait?”

Staring down at the vision I had dreamed about so often, I awkwardly smiled. “I didn’t want to presume anything. You just had a long flight, and we just met each other and- "

She rolled over and held her chin with her hands. “Matt, seriously! We are here to fuck and fuck a lot. I have been waiting for this for forever and I am so goddamn horny right now. If you don’t get your clothes off and then rip mine off in the next thirty seconds, I’m going to call the taxi and head back to the airport!” The lilt in her eyes and her naughty smile told me she was teasing, but I didn’t dare take a chance.

Following instructions, I tossed off my shirt. A moment of shyness overcame me as I realized that perhaps I had oversold how good-looking I was. My balding head was enough of a self-esteem issue, and my belly didn’t help matters. Before I could take off my shorts, my loving angel crawl over to me and knelt on the edge of the bed. She grabbed me and we kissed again, passionately, with tongues and teeth bashing about. Her hands ran down my back, her nails scratching me sending shivers up and down my body. She reached around and unzipped my shorts, and they dropped to the floor. I was not wearing underwear, per her challenge. Smiling she easily wrapped her fingers around my growing erection. Both of us moaned with a tone reserved for lovers. This kiss was more urgent, romance out the window, sex imminent.

I didn’t want her to feel left out, so I reached down and unknotted the skirt. It fell easily away, and my hands ran down her thong-clad body. Her gorgeous ass cheeks were finally in my hands!

Her mouth left mine and traveled down my neck to my chest. Her hands were gripping my ass now as her tongue flicked over my chest. I shook at the new sensation.

"Oh Kitty. You are amazing!" I breathed, sounding like a lovesick kid.

Kitty pulled away and looked at me, her eyes filled with lust and love. “Fuck, Matt, this is happening!" she squealed with glee. "I cannot wait to have you!” She grabbed me by the neck, and we kissed as she fell backwards. I laughed as we fell together. Her legs butterflied.

"Well, let’s get the lady what she needs!”

I was now on top of her, not wanting to put too much weight on. Kitty had different ideas and grabbed my ass, pulling me hard on top of her. Her legs were open wide, and my cock throbbed on her very wet blue thong that she ground up and down. It was another anticipated moment that emotionally surprised and physically exceeded expectations. We were going to fuck and make love.

My mouth took to her neck and sucked and licked. I ran my tongue across her gold necklace with a cross pendant then down her collarbone toward her gorgeous cleavage. She sighed as my tongue lathered the edges of her bounty. She put her hands in my hair, or what little hair I had left. It was the encouragement I was craving. Her top and strapless bra were easily pulled down underneath her breasts and there they were. The exquisite nipples I had seen in many photographs she had sent were brown and pink and standing upright. They begged to be sucked and I obliged them.

Her breasts were full and unaffected by age or use, sagging slightly toward her sides. I marveled at the heft and firmness of the light tan lovelies my hands were finally kneading. I took the left tit and squeezed gently while my tongue circled the areola hitting every tiny bump. Kitty raised her chest up willing me to suck harder. The nerves in my mouth lit up as this was the first nipple I had orally pleased in almost a year. I flicked back-and-forth across the hard tip and sucked the whole thing in with a wet, loud shlurp.

"Ohhh baby! Finally! Oh yes!" Her fingers were digging into my scalp, but I loved it.

Meanwhile, my other hand glided down her torso. I circled her navel with my finger-tickling her. She giggled and grabbed my wrist. I looked up and she was smiling with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" I said with schoolboy mock innocence and slid my fingers down toward her pubis. I took hold of the blue thong, and she grabbed my wrist. She sat up on her elbows looking like she was close to cumming.

"Hold on. I want to do it." She grabbed my head as she sat up and open-mouth kissed me basically licking my extended tongue. I saw stars, and my rocketing heartrate sent me to outer space. She rolled over onto her knees facing away from me and peeled the light blue thong slowly down her ass cheeks. I moaned at the same rate as the lingerie's descent. Her cheeks were flared in the classic pose of most sexual encounters in online media yet hers gave the look of carved Italian marble. With a slight stick of fluid, the thong released, and her pussy appeared, more stunning in person (I hope dear reader you are sensing a theme). My breath caught at the glistening beauty of her arousal.

"Holy sweet mother," I choked out, "you are a vision."

She purred as her namesake and stretched and arched to complete the character. "All for you, my man!" She tossed the thong over her shoulder, and I caught it deftly.

I leaned forward and took hold of her glorious ass cheeks with a reverence archeologists reserve for treasure of past civilizations, as their smooth texture was the stuff of ancient legend. As I ran across them, kneading and massaging, she let out a contented sigh and turned to look sideways at me. Her face was lust-filled and love-covered. There was a slight moisture in her blue eyes.

IsabelaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaParker

"Are you okay, babe?" There was genuine concern in my voice for her and for the weekend. Perhaps this was too much, and she was suddenly having second thoughts.

I needn't have worried.

"I'm amazing. You're amazing." She turned and pushed me down onto the bed. She was above me, her nipples scraping my chest, her mouth on my forehead, then my cheek, then my ear. Her left hand was sliding down my stomach now and of course, tickling my navel. I made to protest, and she bit the lip of my opening mouth. "Even Steven, lover!" I smiled and she continued down until she once again had my grower in her grip.

I moaned; eyes closed. "Oh Kitty, you are killing me!" Her stroking and caressing were built on years of practice and dozens of partners. Her BF had and impressive cock, she had shared a pic, and I knew she sucked him off nearly every day. It did not bother me in the least that he was twice my size. It turned me on to know I was in the hands of an expert. Soon my balls were in play and my- holy fuck, she was licking my right nipple. Only one person had ever done that for me and that was decades ago.

My hands were on her back, caressing and massaging. The breeze was wafting in and cooling our sweaty skin and sending tingles through our nerves. Kitty was now in between my legs, both hands on my now dripping cock. She looked up, her hair having cascaded around her face. She hair flipped and her sultry gaze burned into my soul. She leaned forward and her tongue lapped up the pre-cum on top.

"Holeee fuuuu..."

"Mmm," she responded and locked eyes with me. "Hold onto something, lover!" Her magical lips opened, and she took me in without breaking eye contact.

As she engulfed the knob I snapped my head back, eyes wide with wonder. Her tongue was circling my head in a full swirl as she slowly slid down my aching shaft. The slow burn was drilling into my core, and I was near critical mass in three seconds. I relaxed with some deep breathing and the urge dissipated, ever lingering ready to pounce. I sat up on my elbows and took in with my eyes what my cock had already surrendered to. There was the greatest oral sex guru in the world, and she was sucking my erection!

Kitty was expertly working her mouth up and down in swirling movements. Then she stopped with just the head inside and sucked hard while flicking the slit with her tongue.

"Oh fuck, babe, I'm not going to last- FUUUCK!" I reacted to her hard stroke down that culminated in a firm ball squeeze. The cum subsided, but the arousal rose. How the hell did she do that?

Five more minutes of expert swirls, sucks, strokes, and slobbers and I was primed on the edge of an electric feeling I had never experienced. Kitty was so good she knew just when to quit. She kissed up my body, my hands caressing her hair. She never let go off my cock, and her face was soon hovering over my head. I held her breasts in hand and squeezed with affection.

"I want this inside me now!" She growled and made to get on top of me. I was mesmerized by her beauty and her sexuality. Her skin had character and freckles and yet was smooth and warm. I rubbed down her sides and around to her wondrous rear. While she stared at me with lustful determination her hand grabbed my shaft, and she plunged down hard and fast. I was not expecting it to go so quickly, and it caught my breath. What kept me from breathing was Kitty stretching her body up, her hands to the ceiling and letting out a high pitched while flowing into a moan.

"HOOleee Fuuuck! Oh Baby! This is so right! You feel amazing inside me. Oh Matt!" She went on with more celebratory words and I finally breathed in raggedly as Kitty began to grind. It was slow and purposeful, sensual and exotic. It was like I was fucking a belly dancer the way her abs undulated, and her shoulders swayed.

"You look like you are dancing!" I said with a smile.

"I ammm!" she hummed and cranked her ass backwards allowing her clit to hit my pelvic bone. She let out a yelp and grabbed my hands. She shook with another orgasm, smaller but still intense. She brought my hands back to her glorious breasts and I squeezed and caressed.

Kitty then looked down at me and her face was unrecognizable. She snarled, like legit predator snarling, and began to slowly rise up. With my wet cock only one inch in she slammed sown again and I gasped for air."Oh baby! I'm going to cum if you -"

She cut me off with another up and down. "Yes, you are!" She kept moving up and down her voice ragged and free. "Fuck me, Matt!"

Here we were, finally, at the moment we had been building toward. I thrust up as she dropped, and the strokes shortened but the impact increased. Soon we were fucking in unison, the walls of her hot wetness gripping like they had to extract a special serum. My erection had never felt this hard! Squish, slap, squish, slap - the sounds of our fuck were all we heard. Our voices gone, our breathing racing. We were one, in love, in sex, in all.

Kitty was in a zone. I knew it was not true, but it looked like she was alone with a sex toy the way her face was contorted and focused. I was desperately trying not to cum under the weight of her godliness and the expertise of her skill level. My voice was grunting as I tried to keep it together. Kitty's eyes flashed open, and she burned a hole into my soul.

"Do it, Baby! Cum in me! Please!"

I was ready, willing, and finally able. I stiffened as a gargled scream caught in my throat. I arched up off the bed taking her with me. My body was on fire! I dropped down hard, and she yelped. What I imagined were thick ropes of cum spewed out of me like a volcano. It was an orgasm for the ages. I shot once, twice, seven times!

She was holding my hands out to the sides and gripping me tight as her own powerful pulsation pushed her over to paradise. She shook and ground and squeezed in an attempt to extract more cum and a longer climax. It all lasted probably two minutes, but it felt like ten!

When she was done, and I was attempting to regain my breath, she used my hands to slowly lower herself onto my chest, not uncoupling once. She kissed me with lips and love only. Then lay her head on my shoulder and mewed contentedly.

I love you, Matt...," she whispered.

I was overwhelmed, again! I held her tight, running my fingertips up and down her back. "I love you, Kitty. More than I ever thought I could and more than I ever imagined was possible."

Kitty sank herself into me in total relaxation and I sighed in contentment. We drifted off.

***

I had always wondered what waking up to a blowjob would feel like. Let me tell you, there is no way to describe it. In my dream state Kitty was sucking me off in a movie theatre somewhere. In reality, I woke to find the room still breezy and sunny and my lover on hands and knees expertly reviving me.

"Mmm welcome back! I got hungry!"

I laughed and stroked her hair as she lovingly licked me into active status. Her tongue ran from balls to tip and back again, fluttering slightly. In this fashion, she had me totally coated in spit in no time. I felt the urge, but not the good one.

"Hate to break momentum, but I have to pee really bad!" Kitty laughed, sat up and did surrender hands. I chuckled and scrambled off. As I was washing my hands after I noticed a huge hickey on the side of my stomach. When did she do that? I went to ask, "Hey, when did you-?" and she cut me off.

"I told you," she called from the bed, "I was hungry!"

I came back to the bed to find a wondrous sight. She was on all fours, her ass toward me, her legs slightly parted. The wetness of our recent fuck was evident around her swollen and fuchsia-colored labia.

She looked deep into my heart and inquired, "Are you?"

I knew why she asked. I had told her, and any other person I had met on Lush, that my favorite sex act was eating someone from behind. The ass, the pussy, all of it within tongue's reach. I climbed on the bed and took her globes in hand. She groaned and dropped her head as my tongue slid up her ass crack and swirled at the top. Then I plunged back down, slapping it left and right as I descended. When I reached her star, I circled wide then spiraled into a tighter and stiffer approach. My fingers engaged and I pulled her wide. Her little love hole opened slightly, and I plunged my stiff tongue inside. It was heaven.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she repeated as her breath was puffing in between. "Don't stop! Oh fuck, babe..." She seemed to sink slightly as her body released and gave in to the anal assault, and slid below. I tongue fucked her while my hands slunk below. I used one to open her lips and the other slid fingers up and down. Kitty moaned and squealed as her hips began to flex and she pushed her ss back into me.

I ran my tongue and lips down to her open pussy and my hand took over with backdoor duty. One finger wet with our combined sum easily slid it to second knuckle. Her orgasm was inevitable but greatly enhanced by my sucking of her clit into my lips at the same time. She shook and nearly drove my finger out as her sphincter spasmed. She was ready.

Thoroughly revived from both her suck and my snack, my cock was prepared. I knelt behind, this time needing no help and I pushed into her achingly hot and nastily wet cavern of collusion. I stayed still for a moment, loving the sensations and the wet and pungent fluids dripping down my balls. I pulled back and Kitty gasped. I plunged back in, and she hissed.

The next ten minutes were a study in control and synchronicity. We were one in our goal and one in our function. In and out, side to side hips, and gentle slaps of her epic ass had me feeling euphoric. This was the best fuck of my entire existence. I was headed toward sexual enlightenment. The flow of our bodies, the depth of her pussy was unlike anything ever.

"Oh Matt, this is the best baby! Fucking Best!" I had to agree but chose to stay equal parts focused and high. I was nearing a critical point and I felt Kitty raise up, her ass starting to move with me. She looked to the ceiling and almost howled in ecstasy.

"Grab my hair, baby! Do it!" I was never hair puller before but then again, I had never fucked twice in one morning before. I obliged her and took hold of her blonde locks she tossed back for my convenience. I pulled and she lifted off the bed. It was something out of a hot porn, I was slamming home now, my thrusts eliciting cries of pain pleasure.

"You good, baby?" I checked in.

"Outstandingghhh! EEEyaa! Oh fuuuhhhh..." She was gone now, her hands on her own nipples, pulling and pinching. She was a cat now, a huge tigress, feral and predatorial. And I had ensnared her. The stimulation of her pussy on my shaft was close to perfection as a fuck could get. IU was ready, so was she.

I double-timed, letting go of her hair. Rather than fall back down, she arched back and grabbed my hand, bringing it to her chest. I gripped her left breast and held her upright as she held onto my hand.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Matt! Don't ever stop. Holy god!" It was one for the ages.

It came from my core, flowing outward It went from head to toe and then to cock. The rise of pleasure was like a fast car passing you on the highway. As it whips by you have that feeling you are standing still until you realize you are doing seventy-five yourself. I held tight to her body and put my head to the side of hers. We hungrily kissed as we hit perfect peak unison. If the earlier one knocked us out, this one took us to space.

She screamed into my mouth, and I lost my voice, I have no idea how many times I shot, and I didn't give a damn. It was so beyond that.

Once we had slid back down to earth, we flopped on our sides, me still spooning her. A few necessary minutes of recovery, and Kitty spoke with a cracked and worn voice.

"Kitty loves her doggy!" I laughed a hearty burst that sent her over the edge with me.

"Is that all?!" I was trying to regain control.

Kitty purred, "And you."

And with arms entwined and sweat abounding we started three days of glorious love and lust.

Published 
Written by Down4anything23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments