Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Confessions

"Andrea's night out with the girls is one to remember."

84
24 Comments 24
15.8k Views 15.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

It's incredible how drinking too much alcohol can turn a happily married wife, and mother of a beautiful daughter, into a drunken, cock hungry slut.

Take this evening, for example. I usually drink only a glass or two of wine when I go out, but tonight I went with the girls from work to a club and consumed more rum and cokes than was good for me. On one hand, the demon drink helped me lose all my inhibitions — but, on the other, it led me to do something I shouldn't have done.

Then, feeling remorseful, I tried drinking my regrets away. I almost succeeded, but the girls from work proved to be my saviours; and instead of ending up in the gutter, I was hustled into a taxi and sent home.

However, I was drunk enough to make getting out of the vehicle a taxing experience for myself and the cab driver. Mind you, I'm not sure he'd complain that much because I distinctly remember a steady hand groping my breast when he helped me stand after I'd stumbled out of the car.

Anyway, tiptoeing towards my front door turned into a futile exercise when, despite the taxi's headlights illuminating the way, I bumped into my daughter's bicycle, which surprisingly enough, wasn't strewn across the path as usual but was neatly parked on its stand. My clumsiness sent the damn thing crashing against the side of the house and sliding noisily to the ground. The sound of that, plus the obscenities I let loose after tripping over the stupid fucking thing, should have awakened the dead, let alone the people asleep in the house.

And then there was the front door.

When it's dry, there's no problem. But, if it rains, the wood expands and the door sticks, requiring more force to open it. And wouldn't you know; an unexpected heavy shower had fallen while I was at the club, doing something I shouldn't have.

Barging the door to gain entry into my own home, it suddenly swung open, and I miraculously avoided falling flat on my face. Recovering my balance, I began my world-famous impression of a cat burglar navigating his way through a darkened house. Luckily, the taxi driver helped, although his assistance was as unwitting as it was useful. Backing out of the driveway, the vehicle's lights illuminated the living room, and I tried not to wince when I saw the time.

"Shit, one-thirty." Despite the amount of booze I'd consumed, I immediately felt a rush of sobriety wash over me, and I hoped I hadn't disturbed Hubby. I really didn't need the hassle of explaining why I was so late.

Having navigated the squeaky stairs, I had an urge to check on Kelly. Although only ten, she's a proper little madam. Cute as a button and as irritating as only a child can be, she has a slightly wicked sense of humour and is definitely not stupid. Kelly can extract either the best or worst out of people, an ability her father claims she inherited from her mother. Personally, I don't see it.

At this point — and it was quite impressive — I was conscious of the fact that I wasn't and hadn't been in control of my faculties for the best part of the whole night. So, I decided not to chance my luck, and let Kelly sleep.

Doing my best to be the invisible woman, I entered the bedroom and breathed a huge, silent sigh of relief when I saw the steady rise and fall of Daniel's chest. Tiptoeing across the lush carpet towards the ensuite bathroom, I congratulated myself on getting away with my crass behaviour.

Moments later, while brushing my teeth, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Not bad, I thought, for a thirty-five-year-old successful businesswoman. Tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, I was happily married... well, reasonably, to Daniel, a handsome, in-demand architect, who'd designed this beautiful house we live in with our wonderful daughter. In fact, I had everything a woman could wish for. Okay, a couple of hours a week at a sports school wouldn't hurt, but apart from that, I still had it. This evening had been proof of that.

My introspection was disturbed when Daniel appeared in the doorway, naked and drowsy. Despite having just woken, his perpetual lopsided grin, beamed at me in the mirror.

"Did you have a nice evening, Darling?"

Then, without waiting for an answer, he shuffled past me towards the loo. The sound of Hubby relieving himself gave me a couple of seconds to think.

Given the late hour, I wondered if he'd used the word 'evening' as a deliberate barb. Brushing my teeth, I glanced at Daniel's reflection in the mirror as he emptied his bladder. He looked utterly at ease with the world, and I realised my guilty conscience was making me think like some neurotic bitch.

Usually, Daniel didn't get angry at such unimportant things as the time I arrive home. I admit this night was rather exceptional but, mostly, he's so relaxed and easy-going it would be easy to think he didn't care. I know better. Daniel enjoys giving the impression that not much can ruffle his feathers. Then again, he'd yet to find out what I'd been up to this evening.

Contemplating my answer while he stood peeing in perfect ignorance, I wondered if I should lie — you know, to spare him feeling hurt and betrayed. Or should I tell the truth in an attempt to assuage my guilt and hope he'd forgive me? Quite a conundrum.

All too quickly, the sound of the flushing toilet brought me back to reality. Before I could reply, Dan came behind me, wrapped his loving arms around me, and gazed into the mirror. Smiling again at his reflection, I saw his eyebrows arch inquisitively. He had just woken, but there was no fooling him: he was waiting for my response. Did I have a good evening? Hmm… not sure of what to say, I nodded and hoped he'd leave it at that.

"Where did you go?" As he spoke, he rained tender kisses on the nape of my neck, and a wave of guilt washed over me.

"We started in the Red Lion and then went to that new disco that's just opened in town. I can't remember the name," I said, giving Daniel more room by leaning my head to one side. While listening, Daniel reached into my plunging neckline while his other hand moved steadily southwards. 

Using his mouth to ease the dress from my shoulder, my stomach tensed when his hand reached the hemline. Memories of something similar occurring a couple of hours earlier tormented me. In a desperate attempt at self-preservation, I covered the hand caressing the top of my thigh with one of my own.

"Is it everything it's been hyped up to be?" Daniel quietly asked. Like the ones in the disco, his fingers were enticing all sorts of reactions from my body.

Again I nodded. "Not bad, a bit pretentious but not overly." Daniel moved his hand beneath the hem of my dress and traced his fingers up my thigh. "The DJ was good, but the people behind the bar weren't," I said, squirming from the sensations coursing through me. He edged his hand towards my damp knickers.

"Dan, don't," I protested, a little too quickly.

"I can't help it, Andrea, you look so goddamned sexy in this dress," Dan said and continued his exploration.

I sighed.

The voice was different, but similar words had been whispered into my ear earlier that night. Also, the way Daniel buried his erection between my buttocks reminded me of exactly what my young admirer had done when he spoke to me on the dance floor. I moaned as Dan's mouth covered my earlobe, and his fingers brushed against the dainty triangle of lace covering my mound. I held my breath.

"Daniel, there's something..."

"What's this?" my husband asked, holding two shiny fingers in front of my face. His calm was more frightening than I'd thought possible and all I could do was stare dumbly at them. "Is this what I think it is?" he continued, slowly rubbing his fingers against his thumb while bringing them closer to my face.

I tried backing my head away from the unmistakable scent of manly pride invading my nostrils but failed. I shook my head violently, but I couldn't refute the truth as convincingly as I wanted, and tears rolled down my cheeks. Under his constant gaze, my denial subsided and the shaking of my head dissolved into nodding.

"What are you saying, Andrea?" Daniel's calm tone and penetrating stare continued to chip away at my diminishing confidence. "Tell me what happened."

I nervously bit my lip before answering. "You won't get angry with me?" I mumbled, trying not to sob.

The slow shaking of his head and a wry smile helped me regain some composure.

"Am I angry now?" he asked. I shook my head. "All I want to know is how you've got another man's jizz on your knickers. Assuming that's what it is."

Again his calm tone drove me crazy, but there was no point denying the truth. The proof was right under my nose, glistening in the harsh bathroom lights. Feeling miserable, I nodded.

"There were these two young guys, boys really, couldn't have been much older than twenty, and they came up to us while we were dancing."

"Who's us, Andrea?"

"Karen, Wendy, and Priscilla. The rest of our party was at our table drinking wine and kicking back. Anyway, as I said, these two guys suddenly appeared and, without asking, joined us. At first, they were just dancing and gesturing. They couldn't really talk to us, the music was so loud. In fact, I'm surprised I'm not deaf, but they didn't seem to mind the noise. To be honest, they were nothing to worry about. For the most part, we ignored them. Then the song changed, and they began exchanging the occasional hip bump. Again, all harmless fun. But when Wendy and Priscilla returned to the table, that's when they started flirting with us."

"Us being?" The pregnant pause made me wonder what was happening, especially when the fingers in front of my face returned to my thigh.

"Karen and me, okay. I wanted to stop, but Karen was flirting with one of them and..."

"Isn't Karen your office manager?" Daniel interrupted.

I nodded. "And my friend… I wasn't going to leave her alone with them."

Danial continued watching me in the mirror. That was slightly unnerving, but I didn't say anything, even when he resumed caressing the top of my thigh.

"So, you're saying it's Karen's fault I've found a stranger's cum on your knickers?"

"Yes… nooo… of course not. It's just —"

"Just what?"

"Complicated," I sighed, unwilling to go into too many details. Daniel, recognising my tone, knew not to push further.

"Then the guy dancing with Karen grabbed her by the hips and pulled her into his groin," I said. "Although he'd taken her by surprise, I saw she wasn't upset about what was happening. In fact, when she found out exactly how excited he was, you could have mistaken her for a lottery winner. Anyway, having seen his mate chance his arm and get away with it, the young man hip bumping me, did the same."

In the mirror, Daniel nodded thoughtfully.

"And, before you ask why didn't I stop him, it's because I didn't want Karen to think I was a killjoy. I could see she was enjoying herself, especially when the guy began grinding his prick into her ass."

"Was the guy behind you doing the same?"

I wasn't sure I wanted to confess that to my husband but eventually nodded.

"Did you like what the guy was doing?"

I had liked it — too much — but I shrugged my shoulders indifferently. "I suppose, but I was quite drunk... otherwise, I wouldn't have —"

"Shusssh, Andrea, don't lie. We both know differently," Daniel said, moving his hand from my thigh to the damp patch of cloth covering my sex.

"What do you want me to say?" I demanded angrily. "That I liked the way the guy was touching me?"

"Just tell the truth, Darling. That's all I want to hear, nothing more, nothing less." He paused. "So, what happened next?"

I explained how the guys, obviously sensing that Karen and I wouldn't be making a scene, became bolder. Hands moved, cautiously at first, to our breasts, caressing them briefly, before sliding down our bodies and between our thighs. Daniel listened calmly and didn't speak, not until I told him my guy had a hard-on.

"Did that turn you on, Andrea?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Can you feel how hard I am?"

I nodded. "Yes, Daniel, I can."

"Does that turn you on?"

I didn't say anything, preferring instead to push my ass into his groin. The gesture was met with a smile of approval.

"Please continue."

"When the music changed, they insisted on buying drinks. Karen and I exchanged glances to make sure we were on the same page."

"And were you?"

"I guess so. We knew the bar area wasn't very well lit, and seeing the lust in Karen's eyes, I knew drinking was the last thing on her mind. Anyway, we both nodded and made our way to the bar. That's where things started happening for real."

"Does your mystery man have a name?" Daniel asked politely, making me wonder if he'd heard what I'd said.

I nodded. "Adam."

"And what happened with Adam at the bar?"

"While Karen and her guy went off to order drinks, Adam pulled me into some sort of corridor. I think it was an emergency exit, but I'm not sure. It was really too dark to see, although I do remember seeing a green exit sign just before Adam started kissing me. Thankfully, the music wasn't so loud there, and we could talk properly, not shout or use sign language."

VictoriaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaTS

I suddenly giggled, and Daniel cocked an eyebrow.

"Well, with his tongue down my throat, there wasn't much conversation. But I was surprised that we weren't alone. Further along the corridor, I heard someone making out, and by the sounds of things, they'd progressed far beyond the kissing stage."

Daniel's hand between my thighs stopped moving. "You could hear people having sex right there in the disco?" I nodded again. "And that's why you let Adam —"

"Nooo…" I shook my head violently. "Yes, maybe… oh, I don't know."

My mind was in turmoil as I battled with my conscience. I wanted to tell the truth, but that made me look like a cheap slut. On the other hand, I didn't want to lie to my husband.

"What do you want to hear from me, Daniel? That I was drunk and horny, and how Adam kissing me and telling me how sexy I was, got me all wet. That his hands squeezing my tits and ass while he nibbled on my ear, got me so turned on that I was prepared to let him have me. Is that what you want to hear?"

Soft, forgiving eyes stared into the mirror at me. "I just want the truth, Andrea, nothing more, nothing less."

I took a deep breath.

"Everything Adam was doing, was making it harder for me to stop him — not that I wanted him to stop. I couldn't believe this young guy was so into me, and when he told me how much he wanted me, I knew I wanted the same thing. At first, I didn't speak, and I guess he took that to mean I agreed. Almost immediately, he slipped a hand under my dress and started fondling my pussy."

"Like I am now?" Daniel asked, increasing pressure as he stroked my moist slit.

I shook my head. "No, rougher, more urgent. At first, Adam just moved his hand in a circular motion, outside my knickers. I got the impression he was unable to believe his luck and was waiting for me to object. But I was so turned on all I could think about was letting him finger me. That's when I told him to stop mucking about, and almost immediately he shoved his hand inside my panties and started fingering me."

Daniel spun me around and looked into my eyes. His gaze was almost alien as he studied my face. Then, quick as a rattlesnake, a hand reached under my dress. In the first signs of real emotion, he hooked his fingers into the top of my underwear and violently yanked them from my body. The tearing sound was the demise of an expensive pair of panties.

Like a warrior parading his prize kill, Daniel held the torn garment in front of my face, his eyes gleaming triumphantly. Before I could react, he let the panties fall to the floor and crudely sought out my steamy slit. Without hesitation, he rammed two fingers inside.

"Is this how he fingered you?"

Biting my lip, I closed my eyes and nodded.

"Is this how you like it?"

Another nod.

Daniel's fingers plunged into me exactly how I liked it, and for a few seconds, I was back in the disco with Adam. Then Daniel, breathing hard, suddenly seemed to regain his self-control and gently moved his fingers between my legs.

"Wasn't my whore wife worried about someone seeing her getting fingered by a strange man?"

This time I shook my head. "Knowing we could be seen made it all the more exciting and outrageous. I did wonder what Karen would say if she discovered me with Adam. But I assumed she was busy with her own guy and wouldn't be looking for me. Besides, she's not my mother. I'm a grown woman, and I'll do what I want; when I want. And nobody's going to tell me otherwise."

Looking at the stunned expression on Daniel's face, I thought I'd gone too far. But the tension in his face softened, and when he spoke, his voice was a low growl. "What happened next sluuut?"

I was shocked to hear Daniel call me that, but the way he drew out the derogatory name, also excited me.

"The more Adam fingered me," I said, quickly, "the more I craved, especially as the people further along the corridor were really getting it on. I unbuttoned the front of my dress, and after fishing out one of my boobs, I pointed it towards his face and ordered Adam to suck it. While he was feasting himself on my hard nipple, I heard him mumble, 'Wank my cock'. Not very subtle but I really didn't care."

I paused to take a deep breath. "I won't lie, Daniel, from the moment I felt him getting hard for me, I'd been wondering how big he actually was, and now I had the chance to get my hands on it. So I let him guide my hand to his flies."

Daniel momentarily stopped fingering me. Then grabbing the front of my dress, he pulled it violently open, buttons flying everywhere and my breasts falling free of their restraints. "Take hold of my cock," he ordered, lowering his head towards my naked tits, "and wank me off like you did your horny young stud."

Daniel sucked one of my erect nipples between his lips. Unlike in the disco, I didn't have to fiddle with flies and pants. I grasped the hard shaft pressing against my belly and began pumping it.

"Whose cock is the biggest?" Daniel panted in my ear.

Ah, typical male ego, I thought. Hubby's cock is beautiful: just the right length and girth to make me cum every time we fuck. But Adam's cock was something different, much longer and thicker — so much so, I had trouble wrapping my hand around it. However, although too much alcohol had got me into this predicament, I wasn't going to let it make things any worse. Daniel said he wanted the truth — but I know him better than that. So I lied.

"Yours, Baby," I replied, pumping his meat vigorously. I felt him grin as he kissed my neck.

"So, how long did it take you to go from wanking this young man to letting him fuck you?"

Again, telling the truth didn't seem advisable. "A couple of minutes I guess, I wasn't really paying attention." Another white lie.

"Yes, I'm sure you weren't," Daniel said, a gruff, hearty chuckle resounding off the bathroom walls. "What happened next?"

"When Adam asked if he could fuck me, I simply said yes and hiked my dress up around my hips. While he watched, I pulled my knickers aside and grabbed his cock, putting it exactly where I wanted it. It was a turn on watching him follow my every move, and when I said 'Do it,' he thrust his hips, and his beautiful cock entered me."

Daniel had a strange look on his face, and I wondered if my descriptive truth was proving too much for him to bear. But he ordered me to lift my dress around my hips, "Because it's my turn to fuck my slut wife."

I did as asked, but when I tried grabbing his erection, Daniel slapped my hand away. "Oh no, you don't, slut. You might be able to tell young men in the disco, what to do, but I'm your husband, and I'll take you whenever I want."

That said, Daniel shoved me back against the vanity unit and stood between my spread my legs. His triumphant grin and the way he menacingly held his cock, made me catch my breath in anticipation. Then he placed his engorged helmet against my swollen pussy lips and lunged.

The force with which his cock slid inside me, took my breath away, but that wasn't the only thing turning me on. The way Hubby gripped my hips, his firm fingers digging into my ass, was something new. There was no holding back. Calling me, 'his gorgeous slut,' Daniel pounded my cunt.

"Tell me," Daniel panted, the exertions taking more out of him than usual, "if this Adam guy was so hot, why didn't you let him cum inside you?"

I wanted to speak, but I was biting my lip to stop crying out at Daniel's brutal pounding; not because he was hurting me, but because I enjoyed it so much. Gripping the cold, hard surface I was resting against, I tensed my abs, wrapped my legs around his back, and crossed ankles to lock him between my legs. Only then did I speak. "Fuck me, Daniel… Make me cum, and I'll tell you why."

"You fucking, cheating bitch," he huffed but didn't stop slamming his cock into me.

"Yes, Daniel, I'm an unfaithful slut… A drunken whore, who couldn't keep her legs together after she was chatted up by some young dude. He was hot as fuck, and I needed a cock to satisfy the itch between my legs. I'm sorry you weren't there, but I can't undo the past. Now either throw me out on my sorry fucking ass or shut up and take me. The choice is yours," I screamed.

Daniel's expression was fearsome, and I thought I'd gone too far, especially when he grabbed my hair and pulled it hard, jerking my head until I was staring at the ceiling.

"I'll fucking show you, you fucking dirty little skank." And he did. Daniel pounded me as a man possessed. His erection slammed in and out of me like a well-oiled piston, each stroke bringing me ever closer to orgasm.

He was doing his best to make me cum, and the small bush fire in my belly grew into a raging inferno. This unexpected turn of events eased me towards the precipice of oblivion, and all that remained for me to do was let myself fall into the sweet pool of darkness.

Despite not wanting to let Daniel know how much I was enjoying this, a long wail of relief escaped my lips when the release came. A starburst filled my eyes, my stomach tensed and my legs, widely spread, seemed to shudder involuntarily, while sweet cum drenched Daniel's cock.

"Cum for me, Baby," I pleaded when I was able to speak again. "Give me all your spunk."

"I'm cuming, you fucking slut," Daniel roared and thrust into me with all his might.

"Yes," I screamed. "Make me your woman again."

With every pulse of his manhood, hot semen scalded my silken tunnel, and Daniel's body jolted against mine as his orgasm continued.

"I love you, darling," I whispered into his sweat-soaked hair, savouring the intimacy of the moment as he slumped on top of me.

"Love you too, Babe," he gasped while I threw my arms around him.

oØo

Eventually, Daniel stood straight, the cocky glint in his eye and triumphant expression, making me feel good. Slowly, like a fearsome gladiator of old, he withdrew his shiny cock. To my surprise, it was still hard, and we watched his manly deposit dribble from my glistening pussy.

"So, how did your knickers get to be covered by Adam's semen, Baby? You said you'd tell me."

I couldn't help a snort of derision. "I guess it was all too much for the young man, having an older woman order him to fuck her. The moment he entered me, it was obvious Adam wasn't going to last long. After only a couple of thrusts, he started moaning he was gonna cum. That's when I told him he wasn't allowed to cum inside me."

"Why?"

"Funny, Adam asked me that same question just before he shot his load," I replied. "And I'll give you the answer I gave him. I said I didn't want to go home with another man's spunk trickling down my legs. Being unfaithful is one thing, getting caught is another. Whether he heard me or not, I don't know. But, before he could object, I pulled my hips back, leaving his cock swaying between us. He looked shocked… as if he couldn't believe someone dared to deny him. Then he proceeded to stroke himself. Only took a couple of seconds before hot spunk covered my knickers."

"So he didn't make you cum?"

This time I didn't lie. "No, darling," I said breathlessly, not wanting to dwell on what happened. "He wasn't the man you are. In fact, watching Adam shoot his spunk into my knickers and over my hand, I couldn't help thinking how pathetic he was, and I felt let down. To tell you the truth, I'd never felt more frustrated than at that moment. Adam hadn't cared about what I wanted or needed. In fact, within seconds of cuming, he was zipping up his trousers and was totally oblivious to my state. That bastard used me, darling, and that hurt." I slowly shook my head, inhaled, then blew out my cheeks. "To him, I was probably just a desperate housewife looking for a good time, and he was happy to oblige. After taking his own pleasure, he was gone, like a rat down a drainpipe. Jesus, what was I thinking? I bet he was boasting to his mates before I'd even finished cleaning myself."

A sudden thought crashed into my brain. I was sure it would make Daniel laugh.

"To make matters worse, the people further down the corridor were really going at it, and I remember thinking what a lucky bitch she is."

I was right, Daniel's hearty guffaws resounded off the bathroom walls, and I had to wait to finish my story. "After making myself decent, I went back to our table and tried drinking my shame away."

"What about Karen?" Daniel asked as he stepped away from me.

Another shake of my head. "I don't know, I didn't see her again. Knowing Karen, I guess she found somewhere nice and quiet to enjoy herself with her guy." I smiled. "I expect I'll hear all about it on Monday. But, right now, I just want to sleep."

Daniel took my hand as we kissed. "A good idea, Babe, it's late. You're mine, and that's all that matters."

 

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments