Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary Looks For Sex

12
24 Comments 24
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Middle age sucks.  Mid-life crisis starts and flashbacks of your life happen.  You think back to when you were a child and growing up.  Life was easy and you had no responsibilities.  You had summer vacations to enjoy and no pressure of paying bills.

You grow up and everything changes.  Things your parents used to fight about are now your own reality.  You wished your life a way and now you’re dealing with bills.  Paying back student loans, working in a shit job with a crappy boss and having to juggle finances.

Eventually, you get married and things are great, until you have kids.  Now you and your husband struggle because you’re raising a family.  You’ve decided that it makes more sense for you to now stay home and be a stay-at-home mom and let your husband work.

Now you’re a mother, daughter and friend.  Your whole identity goes away.  You no longer work in your career.  Now you’re the mom, the wife and the friend.  It’s hard to realize that the party is over.

Your children grow and you’ve now lost skills from your past career.  It’s now time to think about going back to work.  What will you do?  Life has never stopped.  You just stopped dealing with the merry-go-around of life.

~~

Mary and her husband were now considered to be empty nester’s.  Her children had moved away.  It was just her and her husband now.  Things had changed in their lives.  Mary went through menopause and her husband’s body changed. 

Their house even though it was large, seemed very small now.  The laughter and the fun all went away.  Now it was just the two of them.  They'd talked about this when the kids were young.   

Mary was quite sexual and always wanting sex.  She was tired of always asking her husband because he lacked testosterone and didn’t seem to ever want it.  She pleasured herself with the many sex toys that she owned.

Mary was exploring a side of her that she'd often wondered about.  She was looking for something else.  She loved her husband, but sexually she wasn’t having her needs met.

She often thought about having an affair or looking for a hot stud to bring into her and her husband’s bedroom.  The problem with that was her husband wasn't going to have another man make all the decisions.  He wasn't going to watch another man fuck his wife.  He wasn't going to be a sissy.  This option wouldn't work for them.

Mary even thought about taking a female lover.  Women were more sensitive and loving.  Perhaps, that was what she really needed.  She got squeamish thinking about having oral on another woman.  She never thought of herself as bi-sexual and couldn’t imagine tasting another woman’s pussy. 

Mary did know that she needed something in her life.  She wanted to be loved.  She wanted somebody to give her attention.  She would search for the right situation for herself.

She poured a glass of wine and turned on her computer.  She was amazed how easy it was to find a keyboard lover.  A keyboard lover was the safer route.  They could just fantasize about sex and never actually cheat.  Mary found a man she liked to have sexual fantasies with.  He was in another country and his nights were her days.  It was the perfect scenario for a while.

~~

Mary logged onto her computer.

“Baby are you there?”

“Yes.  Darling are you ready to play?”

“Oh yes!  Imagine I’m standing in front of you.  I’m in a sheer white nightgown.  You can see the outline of my breasts.  My nipples are hard and pressing against the silky material.  My panties are white like you like them.”

“You look amazing!  Walk over to where I’m sitting.  Sit down on my lap and give me a kiss.  I want to taste your lips and feel your tongue in my mouth.”

“Walking over to you.  I sit down on your lap and we share a long French-kiss.  Our tongues do a tango in our mouths.  Your hands feel my back and bring me closer to you.”

“Baby, my cock is so hard.  Do you feel it?  Let me stand up and take my pants off.  Help me do this!”

“Of course.  I stand up and take your pants off.  You sit back down and stroke your cock while I pull my panties off.  They’re drenched with my juices and I give them to hold under your nose.  You smell my scent.”

“Oh Baby, your pussy scent drives me wild.  Climb aboard and get my cock inside of that hot and welcoming pussy.  Fuck me darling!  Ride your prince!”

Mary visualizes climbing onto her lover,  and pulling her nightgown over her head and pushing his cock into her tight pussy.  She Then rocks her body and fucks him.

“Baby!  Your tits look amazing.  I’m holding them while we kiss.  Your pussy feels amazing baby.  Fuck me harder.  Work that pussy on my cock!”

MiaAmbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaAmbert

“I’m moving my body so fast.  Your dick is so deep inside of my pussy.  I’m coming baby!  Do your feel my hot juices?”

“Your hot juices spray over my dick and I realize that I’m coming too!  My cum sprays over your pussy.  We kiss deep and hard.”

“Did you come?  I fucking did!   You’re so hot Mary.  I blew a fucking load!”

“I came too.  I fucked myself hard with my vibrator.  Imagine we’re holding each other now and kissing long and passionately.”

“Baby that was hot.  I’ll talk to you tomorrow.  My wife will notice that I’m gone.  Love you baby!”

“Love you too.”

~~

Cyber was fun but it wasn't real.  Mary needed to cheat.  She needed sex.  Cyber was for the birds.  She needed a dick inside of her a couple of times a week.  Mary's sex life was just masturbating.   Her husband wasn't interested.  Mary had good luck on he internet.  She would now look to see how she could have sex.  There were thousands of hook-up apps.  She was excited and found an app she would try.

She scrolled through pictures of men who wanted to hook-up.  She looked through pictures of men who were in their twenties. She found several she'd be interested in meeting.

She clicked on a random picture of a twenty something male.  They chatted and agreed to meet at a pub a few town's a way.  Mary had to be careful to not have her husband catch her.  Even though he wasn't interested in sex, he wouldn't be happy if he found out she was cheating.  

Mary took a shower and got dressed.  She wasn’t that old.  She was fifty-three.  She had enough spunk in her.  She’d fuck her suitor and leave him smiling.

Mary drove over to the pub where they agreed to meet up.  Mary was excited and hoped her fuck would be a decent lay.  She brought condoms because she didn’t want any disease.  She didn’t want to catch anything from her stud.

Mary went into the pub and ordered a drink. She drank a few before her stud came into the bar. He was young maybe twenty.  He had dark hair and blue eyes.  He had a nice build and smiled at Mary.

“Hey.  Are you Mary?  I’m David.”

“Nice to meet you David.  Would you like a drink?”

“Yea.  Budweiser would be great.”

The bartender poured his drink and Mary and David began their small talk.  David seemed to be happy with Mary.  She was a looker for her age.  She had a nice body and a nice personality.  They both had their drinks and she paid the tab.

“Did I pass your test?” David said while he laughed.  "Want to go?"

“Yes.  Any ideas where to go?”

“I know a place near here.  It’s by the hour.  I think we can do our business in an hour.”

Mary giggled.  She just wanted sex.  It didn’t have to be a lot of foreplay.  She just wanted a nice hard lay.  She figured they could both come in an hour.

Mary followed David.  He took her to some skeevy motel.  She was fine with it.  They were just going for a fuck.  It wasn’t the Waldorf.  Just a place like a motel six. 

They walked in and David stood in front of Mary and kissed her hard on the mouth.  They both helped each other take their clothes off.  Once they were both naked, David went onto the bed. 

Mary took a condom out of her wristlet and threw it at David.

“Can’t be too careful!"

"You got that right!”

David rolled the condom onto his erect cock.  She liked that he was already hard.  Mary spat on her palm and got her pussy nice and wet.  She was hot and wanting sex.

She climbed on top of David and positioned her pussy down on his cock.  He was thick and long.  Once she was comfortable, she rocked her body up and down. 

David sat up and felt her gorgeous breasts while Mary fucked him.  Her pussy made all the wet noises while they fucked.  Mary paced herself while she slapped her pussy over his cock.

“I’d like to take you from behind.  Get on your hands and knees!”

Mary climbed off David’s cock and moved to the middle of the bed.  David pulled her near the edge of the bed.  He pulled her legs apart and put his mouth on her wet pussy.  He licked her and got her ready for him. 

He pushed himself into her pussy and thrust his cock in and out of her.  He spanked her on her buttocks while he fucked her like a horse.

“Oh yea!  You’re a hot piece of ass!  You like cock lady don’t you?  Fucking hell!  Scream for me!"

“Fuck me harder!  Make me cum!"

David fucked Mary harder each time.  He spanked her and eventually came.  He moaned when he pulled out of her and enjoyed the orgasm she had on his tongue.  They lay on the bed for a few minutes.

“That was hot!.  We should meet up again some time.  I only got the room for an hour.  Would you want to meet up again?”

“Sure.  You can find me on the app!”

David and Mary got dressed and left the skeevy motel.  They both drove off.  Mary got what she wanted. A hot lay with a young guy.  She was looking forward to more meetings.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments