Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masquerade Party For New Year's

"Great fun night with sexy fun"

121
18 Comments 18
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Tracey and I attended the Masquerade New Year celebration party at one of our neighbours' houses.

We all wore fancy dress outfits, and most people wore incredible masks, which had to remain in place throughout.

We mingled as soon as we arrived. I recognised some partygoers from their voices and some from their figures and sizes.

The drinks were flowing, and most people were quite merry. We played party games and forfeited if we failed a task. I was useless at the games and spent most of my time kissing unknown ladies or downing shots.

While kissing a lady I had failed to recognise, I felt a hand on my crotch rubbing against my cock. It was nice, but I was curious about who this mystery woman was.

Because of the mask, all I could see was that it was a blonde lady, probably in her early thirties. She was medium in height, five feet five, in her heels, and had a large pair of firm breasts and kissable lips. This lady looked great dressed as a sexy nun.

The mystery lady's hand remained on my cock throughout the kiss. Tracey noticed this as she mingled with the guests. I was dressed in a Superman costume that was tight-fitting and showed off my considerable bulge.

Tracey quizzed me later about who I thought was groping my cock. Tracy admitted she knew who it was but was not going to tell me.

I had no idea, but I enjoyed the sensation and was hoping for more. Tracey kissed me and said, "Enjoy yourself; you have a free pass tonight."

I said, "Wow, thank you."

Each time I had to pay a forfeit, I either had my bum groped, or my cock stroked by a mystery lady, none of whom spoke to me, so I had no way of knowing their identity.

It was not long before I had an erection that was impossible to hide in my tight, fancy dress. I was glad that the lights were dimmed, so I had a bit of cover.

It seemed that people knew who I was, yet I was having trouble identifying the women; the men were quite easy.

As the evening wore on, I had my cock groped or stroked by at least six different ladies, either while dancing or during a game.

After a few hours, I found I had a problem; I needed to use the bathroom, and because my costume was a one-piece with a zipper down the back, I needed help.

I looked around for Tracey, but she was nowhere to be seen. The nun spotted me hopping about and realised I needed to pee. She escorted me upstairs to the toilet, closed the door behind us, and locked it. The nun was great; she unzipped me and helped me off with the suit. I had forgotten I was naked beneath it, though.

She remained in the bathroom as I used the toilet, watching me from the side so she could see my cock. Having finished, I washed my cock and my hands and was about to pull the suit back up when she spoke for the first time.

I recognised the voice as that of a lady from our neighbourhood, a young, newly married woman called Suzie.

She said, "I was told you have the biggest cock in the street; now that I have seen it, I believe the rumors."

I said, "Who told you that?"

She replied, "Most of the women at the party." Suzie removed her mask; she looked stunning in her sexy nun's outfit.

The outfit was so short that I could see she had black seamed stockings on beneath her habit; it was cut low to show off her considerable cleavage, and she had nice breasts.

She came up to me and kissed me full on the lips, taking my cock in her hands as we snogged.

It was great—so good to kiss a much younger woman who was so eager to please. When we finally came up for air, I took a half-step back. Suzie still had her hands wrapped around my cock, and it seemed she had no intention of letting go.

I said to her, "We have to rejoin the party; we have already been away for too long. We can carry this on later somewhere safer if you still want to."

I could not believe a woman less than half my age and younger than my daughters could be interested in this old man, or was it just my big cock?

Her reply was a smile and a nod. With that, she replaced her mask and left the bathroom quickly, hoping no one noticed.

I slipped my Superman gear back on and rejoined the party, leaving it for five minutes to be safe.

I mingled with other partygoers, trying to work out their identities, but was finding it difficult. Then I felt a hand on my arm as I passed the kitchen door, and I was virtually dragged into the kitchen.

I regained my composure and found it was the beautiful Suzie who wanted my attention. She kept hold of my arm and led me quickly and quietly out of the back door into the rear yard.

NatalieRosse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalieRosse

Nothing was said as she led me across the road and into her house via the rear door. I decided to just follow along and see where this opportunity took me.

We entered her house and went into the kitchen, where she removed her mask and mine, and we kissed again.

Suzie was like an animal; her hands were all over me I responded by having a good feel of her sizable breasts through her Nuns habit.

She was already unzipping my Superman outfit as I pulled her habit over her head; this left her in just a tiny G-string hold-up black stocking and high heels.

I got my first-ever sight of her big, firm breasts, which were a good d-cup and with big brown stubby nipples. I had my mouth around her nipples seconds later, kissing and sucking on them. They were very sensitive from the moans of pleasure she made.

I helped her remove my Superman costume and discard it, leaving me naked and proud. My erection was as long and hard as I had ever seen it; she had her hands around it as we continued to kiss, and I continued massaging her magnificent breasts at the same time.

As we broke to get our breath back, I pushed her down onto her knees in front of me without any resistance. Once she was kneeling in front of me, she started kissing my cock as she massaged my big, shaved balls.

I could not take my hands off her breasts as she took my cock in her mouth and started to give me a very good blowjob. She was good and knew her way around a big cock; she even managed to deep-throat me, something only a handful of women have ever managed.

She was incredible, such an expert, and she aimed to give me maximum pleasure. I was never going to last long with the amount of pleasure she was serving up, and within ten minutes, I was filling her mouth with streams of hot semen.

She stopped and swallowed, then carried on licking every drop from me, kissing, licking, and sucking me until I could take no more, and the sensitivity of my cock became too much, and I had to ask her to stop.

I was still erect, and now she wanted my cock in her. She turned around and leaned against the work surface, pointing her arse in my direction. Suzie was very wet, and I slipped inside her pussy easily.

I slipped in inch by inch, then she said, "Give it to me real hard."

I increased the pace and was banging her long and hard. She orgasmed quickly, at least twice, then instructed me to fuck her in the arse. I used the juices from her pussy to lubricate my cock and slowly but surely slipped easily into her arse. It was clear she was not an arse virgin.

I gently built up a good rhythm; I maintained a good hold on her bouncing breasts as we made love. She had a further orgasm and said, "Cum inside me."

I was ready and filled up with another good load. I continued to fuck her as our juices began to run down her legs, making her stockings wet and sticky.

I remained inside her for a few minutes, then pulled out as my cock began to finally subside.

I spun her around, and we kissed more, allowing me access to her breasts again.

We had been missing from the party for almost an hour when my phone rang, and that was our cue to get cleaned up and slip back to the party, hopefully unnoticed.

As we were getting dressed, I said, "Why would you want to have sex with an old man like me when you have a young husband?"

She replied, "It is what is between your legs; I have never had one so big and fat before, and it was wonderful."

We returned separately, but not before agreeing; we had to do that again and soon. Her parting words were, "My twin sister would love to join us if we do this again; she loves a threesome."

I was unaware Suzie was a twin; the thought of two Suzie's sucking on my cock made my cock erect again.

I located Tracey back in the party house, and the first thing she said was, "How was Suzie? She is always talking about you, so I knew she would make a beeline for you tonight."

"How did you know?" I exclaimed.

Tracey said, "I saw the two of you disappearing out into the garden."

Tracey and I finished our drinks and headed off home for a good session of sucking and fucking.

Later, I said to Tracey, "Did you know she was a twin?"

She replied, "Yes, and her sister is even prettier than Suzie and has bigger breasts."

I said, "She has offered me a threesome."

Tracey's reply amazed me; she said, "I would love to watch and perhaps join in."

This could happen next week when Suzie's husband goes away on business for a few days, and her sister is due to stay.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments