Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage Heaven

"Taken pleasantly by suprise"

62
6 Comments 6
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"For the most part a very true story that has been repeated several times"

I can honestly say I stopped in for a massage and didn’t expect anything else. My lower back had been killing me. The name of the spa doesn’t matter. I entered a small office area, an outer office, rang the doorbell and waited a few minutes. The door was opened by an older Asian woman.

“Have you been here before?”She asked

“No, this is my first time,” I replied.

“Do you want thirty minutes or an hour?" she asked.

“I wanted an hour," I replied.

She escorted me to a private room.

“Do you want a table shower?”, “It’s included,” she explained.

“Sure why not,” I replied.

I wondered what a table shower was.

“It’s eighty dollars” she spoke, “Please get undressed, the masseuse will be back shortly.”

I got undressed. There was a towel on the bed, I wrapped it around my waist. The towel was small and didn’t wrap around me completely. My cock was exposed. It got hard as I thought about the masseuse seeing my cock.

The door opened and in walked a drop-dead gorgeous Asian girl, I’m guessing in her late twenties. She was wearing light blue scrubs. I could tell the scrubs were hiding an incredible body. My hard-on expanded beyond the towel.

“My name is Kay,” she said.

She looked down at my exposed hard-on and smiled.

“Are you ready for the shower?”

I wanted to say, “I’m ready to explode,” but mumbled a simple, “Yes.”

Kay grabbed my hand and led me to the shower room. She took her time warming the bed. She bend over and showed me her wonderful ass.

“Please lay face down.” She instructed.

I handed her the towel and lay on my stomach. I positioned my cock between my legs to make sure Kay would see it.

The shower process started. Kay sprayed my back with warm water and started to rub my back with a soapy bath cloth. She paid a lot of attention to my buttocks. She washed my asshole several times. Her hands moved between my ass and balls. After a few minutes, she put the bath cloth down and just used her hands and fingers.

When her fingers found my anus I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She rubbed my hole and inserted her finger about an inch. She moved her finger in and out for a few seconds. Her light touch around my ass and my cock caused me to raise on my knees. Kay grabbed my cock with her soapy hand and started to milk it.

“That feels great,” I mumbled.

She teased me for a few minutes before she rinsed my back and told me to turn over. I had never I have ever had a hard-on this big. It was huge and pulsating. Kay ignored it as she washed the front of my body, her fingers would lightly glaze over my cock as soon as it started to go limp. The tease was total torture. She finished the shower.

“Please stand up so I can dry you off,” Kay asked.

I stood next to the table, Kay got down on her knees and started to dry my lower body. Her mouth was inches from my cock.

“I think your dick likes me.” She said as she smiled.

I looked down as her lips moved over my cock and she moved her mouth towards my body, taking my cock deep in her mouth. She stopped when her lips reached my pubic hairs. She held her mouth tight against my body and moved her tongue around my cock. As quickly as it as started it was over. She pulled back.

“That tasted wonderful.” She laughed.

She finished drying me off.

“Ok come with me,” she said, as she grabbed my hand and led me back to the massage room.

“Please lay face down for me,” Kay asked.

She locked the door and came over and whispered into my ear,

“Do you want full service?”

I was completely surprised by the question and without thinking about my wife,

“Yes”

“Full service is $120”, she replied.

I gave her the $120. She took the “tip” and left the room for a few minutes. When she came back she locked the door and dimmed the lights. I faced her and watched every move. Kay removed the scrubs, she wore nothing under them. I couldn’t contain myself. I almost came.

She was beautiful, 36C cup breast with pinky size nipples already erect, a beautifully trimmed pussy. I could see moisture around her pussy lips and her swollen clit poked out. I wanted her to lay her down so that I could eat her pussy. I figured that wasn’t part of the deal.

She started to give me a nude body rub, she rubbed her tits and pussy all over my back, and she pressed her pussy lips across my ass cheeks. I could feel the wetness of her pussy as she continued to rub her hips and pussy all over my back.

Kitty___Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kitty___Kate

She moved between my legs and pushed my legs apart. She started to lightly touch my cock from behind. Her fingernails danced across the head of my hard cock. I couldn’t help myself and raised my pelvic area to give her more access. Kay took advantage of the move and started to slowly stroke me. Kay knew what she was doing.

She teased me to the point I would have begged to cum and then she backed off. She wasn’t ready for me to cum yet. I laid back down and she moved her hand away from my cock. Her fingers started to tease my anus, I felt her hands spreading my ass cheeks, and before I knew it I felt her warm tongue lick my anus and down towards my balls. I had never experienced such an incredible feeling in my life.

I was not prepared for the feeling of Kay’s tongue rimming my ass and licking my balls. She reached her hands around and again started to rub my cock. I was getting lightheaded from all of the attention and figured it was all going to come to end soon.

She was not even close to being done with me. She stood up from the table and asked me to turn over. I figured I was getting ready to get a quick hand job to finish me off. I laid back down on my back and she climbed on top of me with her back towards my face. Her beautiful ass laid across my stomach. She raised up on her knees and bent towards my feet and started massaging my lower legs. I was staring at the incredible ass and pussy.

She worked her way up my body until my hard-on between her breast. She moved her tits back and forth along my cock. Her ass and pussy were closer to my mouth. With one more move, her wet pussy was sitting on my face. I didn’t need more of an invitation. I started to lick between her pussy and anus. This was a first for me, I have always loved eating pussy and love it when a woman cums on my face. I had never rimmed an ass. Kay begin to move her hips backward and forward over my mouth and tongue, making sure I tongued her ass and pussy.

“Eat my pussy”, she begged, “Make me cum.”She moved her pussy up and down against my tongue.

This continued for a few minutes before she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, her clit stayed over my open mouth and tongue. She started to grind her pussy across my tongue while taking me fully me her mouth, up and down slowly she make sure I wasn’t going to cum. Her pussy movement increased and she sat up more, pressing her wet pussy against my tongue. I worked as hard as I could to keep my mouth where she wanted it. I reached around and started playing with her hard nipples, she lost control moaning, telling me not to stop.

“I’m cumming”, she whispered, and her back arched up. She quivered and cum exploded all over my face, she took my cock down her throat and rode out her orgasm. She slowly moved her pussy over my tongue as I tasted as much as I could. She recovered and climbed off of me.

“Please stand up for me,” she asked.

I stood up, she climbed on the bed kneeling with her ass facing me.

“Please fuck me.” she directed.

I climbed up on the bed, kneeled behind her, and pressed my hard cock against her pussy lips.

“No fuck my ass.” She said as she reached back and move my cock towards her ass.

She guided me into her tight ass.

“Play with my clit.” She requested.

I reached around and rolled her clit with my fingers as I slowly fucked her ass. Just as I thought I would cum she pulled away, turned over on her back, and opened her legs.

“Fuck my pussy.” She demanded and grabbed my cock directing it into her pussy. I was surprised at how tight it was.

“Harder, time is up,” she told me.

She wrapped her legs around me and rode me with every up and down, she started moaning and begged me to go faster. Kay came again. I could feel her contractions around my cock, that was all I could handle. I exploded with my much-delayed organism. I pumped her pussy to drain every drop of cum. I collapsed on top of her and lay there for us to catch our breaths.

I couldn’t believe all that had just happened. We slowly got up. She walked over with a hot towel. She lightly took hold of my limb cock and once again took it into her mouth. I started to get hard.

“That’s for next time.” She said as she stop sucking.

“You’re a tease,” I replied. “I can’t wait for the next time.”

She used the towel to clean me up. After I got dressed and kissed. I thanked her for the stress release.

She told me she typically doesn’t get so horny and never lets customers eat her pussy. She thanked me for taking care of her. I agreed to come back soon

Published 
Written by Marshalretire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments