Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Stayed Behind After The Investors' Meeting

42
13 Comments 13
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Renee stayed behind after the investors' meeting while the rest of the employees headed to lunch. After about ten minutes, she was startled by a deep male voice.  

“So, this is what my money buys?” the man said, looking around an empty room before setting his eyes on the lone female employee.  

Ready to strike back at the presumptuous comment, Renee glanced over at the man. Instantly disarmed by his charming smile, glistening white teeth, and dark handsome face, a shiver ran down her spine before she spoke.  

“Looks like it! I hope I’m worth every penny…” she said, batting her long fake eyelashes.  

He slowly walked over to where she sat, taking an indirect path. As he looked around the room, Renee’s eyes took notice of his broad shoulders and the way his fitted dress shirt gripped his muscular core. Especially the round ass in his trim-fitting slacks.  

“Let me get a closer look,” he said, sitting on the table beside her laptop.  

He sat facing her with one leg up on the table in front of her, keeping his crotch at her eye level and only a foot away. Renee sat straight up in her seat, flustered by the sudden invasion of her personal space. The improvement in posture had the unintentional effect of making her chest protrude, and the sudden quick movement caused her ample cleavage to jiggle. Her eyes instantly locked onto the man’s crotch, admiring the bulge in the front of his form-fitting slacks.  

“At first glance, you look to be worth every cent…” the man remarked, staring down at her ample cleavage.  

Renee bit her bottom lip, still staring at the man's bulge as it began to grow.  

“Ah-hem!” he cleared his throat.  

“Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry!” Renee apologized as she was startled from her trance.  

“No need to apologize. A good employee always has her eyes on the prize,” he said, with a sly smile.  

Renee blushed, locking eyes with the man, holding eye contact for close to a solid minute, again while biting her lip.  

“I like this open-floor plan, but what do you do for more private meetings?” he asked.  

“Oh, let me show you. We have a few small meeting spaces up here,” Renee explained as she stood to show the man around.  

His gaze locked onto her big round ass and thick thighs as she walked ahead of him.  

“Here is one of the smaller conference rooms.” She showed the room with a table and four chairs. “Then over here we have a one-on-one room.”  

“Hmm, one-on-one seems like a very intimate setting,” he commented.  

“It is, but there are two even more fitting options on the other side,” she replied, beckoning him across to the other side of the floor. “In here is a personal room with just a sofa, and then we have the nap room.” She stood between the two doors.  

“That sofa looks like a comfortable spot to reflect on important ideas or, say, evaluate one's investment,” he said, staring into Renee’s eyes before walking past her, taking a seat on the couch.  

Renee stood still as the man walked past her. The slight breeze made her hairs stand on end.  

“Come in and close the door behind you, let's get this evaluation started,” he said.  

Renee stood in front of the man, one foot crossed in front of the other and her hands clasped. She made the right call this morning opting for the pushup bra and deep neckline blouse. With her massive breasts, the bra really didn’t have to do much to produce the most magnificent lily-white cleavage.  

“Turn around let me see the rest of you,” he commanded as he sat back on the couch, getting comfortable.  

Renee felt the warmth in her crotch growing as the man checked out every inch of her body. She spun slowly, shifting her hips to the side, making her huge ass jiggle. The material of her pants clung tightly to her thick thighs. The tapered leg was drawn tight again over her calf muscles before ending just above the ankle, showing off her sexy black patent leather heels.  

“Damn, girl, that is a fat ass!” the man commented, as Renee poked her ass out, wiggling back and forth.  

“You like?” she asked, looking over her shoulder.  

“Fuck yeah, I do!” he said, before noticing the modest diamond ring on her finger.  

“You married?” he asked.  

“Yes, I am,” she replied.  

“If I was your husband, I’d tear into that ass the moment you stepped through the door, every day,” he remarked.  

“Hmmm,” she moaned, biting her lip “That would be amazing…” She shuddered at the thought of being ravished by the tall black man.  

“Hold up, you mean he ain’t putting in work?”  

“If thirty seconds of uncoordinated thrusts counts, then yeah,” Renee replied, clearly frustrated.  

“Are you serious? Your man can bust in thirty seconds?” the man scoffed in disbelief.  

“Who would joke about that? He’s cum in as little as nine pumps on occasion,” Renee confessed, feeling embarrassed for her husband.  

“If you were my girl, I’d fuck that pussy from the back just grinding on that ass. That pussy would be full up with dick until those sexy thick legs turn to jelly,” he said, grabbing his crotch.  

“Ugh, oh my god! I love getting fucked from behind!” Renee moaned. 

“He don’t even fuck you how you like it?” the man asked. 

“He’s tried, but he’s not… he can’t reach,” she replied.  

“What chu mean, can't reach?”  

“When he tries to fuck me from behind, he ends up fucking my crack with only his tip pushing inside me. And sometimes he cums just fucking my butt cheeks.” 

“That little dick don’t deserve that ass,” the man stated. “At first I was feeling a little guilty for what I'm about to do. But now I feel I’m doing you a favor.”  

“Oh yeah, and what is that?” Renee asked, unaware that the man’s dick had grown and was now stretching halfway down his thigh.  

“Turn around and get down on your knees,” he commanded. “I have a very sensitive matter for you to handle,” he said, looking down at his crotch.  

Renee spun around and got down on her knees between the man's legs, looking up at him.  

“You want me to…?” she said hesitantly. 

“Take it out and show me you can handle urgent high-priority tasks,” he commanded.  

arishabonherth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arishabonherth

Renee hesitantly reached out, gripping the zipper before pulling it down, allowing the fabric of his pants to open. Then she popped the button of his boxers before reaching into the flap. Once inside his boxers, she searched for his cock. After the first few seconds, she was perplexed as her hand was still empty.  

“Um, I can't feel it,” she said awkwardly.  

Was the huge bulge she had seen just a mirage? Had she once again fallen victim to a big-talking, small-dicked man? 

“Feel down inside my left thigh,” the man instructed.  

“Holy shit! Is that your…?” Renee gasped in disbelief.  

“My long dick? Yeah, it is,” he pronounced with pride.  

Renee reached halfway down the man’s thigh, sliding her hand down the shaft of his cock until she found the end. Using a good amount of strength, she was finally able to pull the monster free from its bindings.  

“Oh, my fucking god! This thing is fucking huge!” Renee gawked, looking at the man’s ten-inch cock.  

“Bigger than you’re used to?” he asked. 

“You already know that!” Renee laughed while stroking his dick up and down with both hands.  

“Wrap those sexy red lips around my dick,” the man requested.  

“I haven’t sucked a dick in years,” Renee warned the man. 

“You don’t suck your husband’s dick?” he asked.  

“He can’t even fuck my pussy and make me cum. Why would I bother sucking his pathetic little cock?” she asked, mocking her significant other.  

“Ha, true, well, you gonna make up for that time today. Now suck that dick!” 

Renee leaned forward and wrapped her plump red lips around the head of the man’s cock, sucking it into her mouth. With her hand around the base of the man’s dick, she started moving her hand up and down, stroking his shaft while slobbering all over his knob.   

“Yeah! Get that dick nice and wet then take it in your throat,” the man said, looking down at the sexy thick redheaded slut.  

With both hands wrapped around the shaft of the man’s cock, Renee slid her lips down his ridged pole, sucking him deeper into her mouth.  

“Yeah, slut! Suck that big black dick!” he moaned as he felt the head of his cock sliding into the back of Renee’s throat. 

She could feel the man’s dick throbbing between her lips while she sucked him faster and deeper into her throat. The way this big black cock throbbed in Renee’s mouth made her pussy wetter than it had ever been. Her panties were already soaked through and her juices were starting to saturate the crotch of her pants. As she got more and more turned on, the more of the man’s cock she was able to fit in her throat.  

“Oh, god damn, girl! You suck dick like you got a Masters in giving head!” the man moaned. 

The man started pumping his hips upward about an inch or two, pushing his dick that much further into Renee’s throat.  

“Mmmm!” Renee moaned as she felt even more hard black dick pushing deeper into her throat.  

After ten years of being with her pushover, out-of-shape husband, she was finally getting what she needed: a muscular, well-hung black man who could take control.  

While the man continued pumping his dick down her throat, Renee pulled her right hand from his cock and slid it down the front of her pants.  

“Oh fuck! Oh my god!” Renee moaned around the man’s dick as she slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy, fiercely rubbing her clit.  

“Sucking dick turns you on like that? Sounds like you about to cum from getting your face fucked...” the man said, laughing.  

“MMM! Sucking on your big black dick just made my pussy cum!” Renee moaned before taking the man’s dick back into her mouth.  

Making herself cum while sucking on a black stranger’s dick may have been one of the sluttiest acts of her life, and she wanted more.  

“You sound like a true black cock slut,” the man said with a smile.  

He grabbed Renee’s head with both hands before pumping his hips, pushing his dick deeper and deeper into her throat with every stroke. The sound of sloppy wet slurping filled the room as the man continued fucking Renee’s throat. Thick slimy spit ran down the shaft of the man's cock as Renee started choking on his dick. 

“You better open up that throat and breathe through your nose!” the man instructed as he gripped her head tighter, thrusting his dick all the way down the back of his redheaded slut’s throat.  

Renee relaxed her muscles, allowing inch after inch of thick black cock to slide down her throat. After a few minutes of solid pumping, Renee was able to take all but two inches of the man’s dick in her throat. Once at his deepest point, he held her head tight, pushing every inch of cock into her throat, holding it there until Renee gagged, causing her throat to tighten around the shaft of his cock.  

“Holy fuck!” the man groaned as he felt her throat contracting around his throbbing member.  

Renee continued sucking and contracting her throat around the man’s dick as he throbbed with more intensity than ever. Her hand was down her pants, rubbing her clit with the same intensity.  

“Take this nut!” he grunted, releasing his grip on Renee’s head before pulling the length of his cock from her throat, leaving just a few inches of cock in her mouth as he began to cum.  

His dick pulsed violently, shooting a thick stream of cum into the back of her mouth. A second and third stream followed, filling her mouth. He pulled his dick from Renee’s cum-filled mouth and shot the next two ropes of cum across her face, then two more across her cleavage.  

“Oh fuck! I’m cumming again!” Renee moaned as she fingered her pussy. The sensation of all that hot, thick cum filling her mouth, running down her face and dripping onto her chest threw her into a spine-tingling orgasm.  

The man rubbed the head of his cock around Renee’s cum-covered face before slipping it back into her mouth, allowing her to clean him off.  

“I can’t believe I came again!” Renee confessed, his cum still dripping down her face and chest.  

“Neither can I, slut,” he replied, stuffing his cock back into his pants before standing up to zip and buckle his belt. 

Being called a slut by the man whose cum she was still wearing made her pussy throb. She wanted nothing more than to be fucked and used by this man.  

“Here’s my card. I could use a part-time personal assistant. That is if your husband doesn’t object,” he said, snickering, tossing the card on the floor in front of her.  

“He doesn’t have to know,” Renee replied.  

He stepped past her and opened the door. 

“Wait, how did I do?” Renee asked.  

“How needy are you, slut? I already offered you a job," he said dismissively as he left the room.  

 

 

Published 
Written by WillSwalllow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments