Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Karate Kids

"Martial arts were never so physical"

75
10 Comments 10
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

We started karate about a year earlier. More precisely, my daughter started karate about a year earlier, and while she excelled in learning all the basics it was still a relatively new activity for us. During those hour-long classes for which I invariably was my daughter’s chauffeur, I had noticed one of the mothers who came to watch her son. Our kids were in the same class, and seemed to get along well.  In fact, Sara and Jake often sought each other out for the paired exercises and the sparring. In the two or three nights per week we were watching the kids in class, I eventually struck up a conversation with Jake’s mother.

I had noticed her much earlier, as a very slender and tall woman, a little younger than me, with raven black hair and cold blue eyes, but with an amazing ass that absolutely rocked the blue jeans that she wore every night. It turns out her name was Elena, and she was from Romania. She had studied engineering, and despite being a civil engineer with several certifications, she was now working as a full-time stay-at-home mom.  She and her husband had a home about ten minutes away from the karate studio.  Elena’s husband, Brent, was a sales manager for a national building products company, and his schedule had made it difficult for her to keep her position at a consulting firm downtown.  Her English was impeccable, with just a slight trace of an accent.  She explained that her parents had started her on English as a child, believing that her future lay beyond Romania.

I noticed on several evenings she came in with a coffee shop coffee that she sipped on throughout the lesson.  As we stood and talked, I found her to be both intellectual and funny.  On a lark, I stopped at the coffee shop on our way to the studio one evening, and picked up two large coffees. The real trick with coffee, in my opinion, is you never know how someone takes their coffee.  So to be prepared, I had picked up several packs of cream and a good assortment of sugar and artificial sweeteners.

I felt like a nervous teenager when Sara and I got to the karate studio.  I was much too embarrassed to bring the coffee inside initially, because I wasn’t sure how she would react, and I frankly wasn’t sure how I would react either.  I was worried that she would already have one, or not feel particularly like coffee tonight, or perhaps misinterpret my friendly gesture and be offended.  A thousand thoughts flitted through my mind as we parked and went inside.  Upon seeing that Elena neither had coffee nor was engaged in conversation with anyone else,  I approached her and opened the conversation with typical pleasantries.  When I mentioned to her that I’d brought coffee but was a little too embarrassed to bring them inside for fear that she might already have one, she laughed and gave me a little shove on the shoulder.  It was playful and cute and it made me smile.

“You didn’t need to do that, and you certainly don’t need to be embarrassed,” she said.

“Well, I can run out and grab them if you are in the mood for one.”

“I’ll come with you,” she said.  “This lesson looks like a repeat anyway and they are going to be at it for at least another forty-five minutes.”

We walked to my SUV and she went around to the passenger side and climbed in.  I asked if she took cream or sugar.

“Both, please.”

I mixed up her coffee and then added cream and sugar to mine before replacing the lids.  Steam still came out of the vent holes, making them uncomfortable to drink immediately.

“It was very sweet of you to notice my coffee addiction,” she said.  “It’s probably a result of my childhood and all those years at the university staying up too late and getting too little sleep.”

I was looking at her as she spoke, taking in every detail of her pretty face, the way her lips formed words and the way she blinked her eyes.  The way her hair bobbed gently back and forth as she talked was intoxicating, and I suddenly found myself trying to breathe deeper just to take in her scent.  I have never been particularly savvy about body language and the signals that people may give, a fact my high school and college friends would quickly acknowledge, but I suddenly had a thought that I could kiss Elena.

Awkwardly, I leaned in and hoped I was not going to be slapped.  She met me halfway and our lips met, gently at first and then I felt her tongue against my lips.  I opened my mouth and the result was one of the most passionate kisses I have ever experienced in my life.  Our tongues swirled and probed each other’s mouths with an intensity and an urgency I wouldn’t have believed possible.

“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time,” she said as we parted slightly.  Her eyes held mine in their steely gaze.

“Me too,” I whispered somewhat breathlessly.  “That was amazing.”

Her lips were back on mine and our tongues danced and played while our lips moved gently against each other.  After a few minutes, she pulled back a little.

Pointing at the wide center console in my SUV, she said, “Perhaps this would be more comfortable in the back seat.”

I nodded my head weakly and immediately climbed into the backseat.  She followed me and I caught a glimpse of that amazing blue-jean-clad ass as she navigated over the console to join me.  We resumed the passionate kisses, but now as we sat close to each other on the bench seat I felt her hand seeking out the hardness in my pants.  For my part of the exploration, I was pleased to find easy access under her shirt and doubly pleased to find that she wore no bra to support her  small but perfectly shaped tits.  Each one was an exact fit for my hand with hard nipples about the size of the tip of my pinky.

She moaned in my mouth as my fingers found her hard nipples and I began caressing them and rolling them gently in my fingers.  Her hand found its intended target, and it seemed as if she were sizing up my hard member through my pants by the way she moved her hand up and down the full length.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

She shuddered slightly in excitement. “Do you like what you feel?” She asked coyly.

“Very much so,” I said.

She threw her head back slightly, then focused her eyes on me intently for a few moments.  Then I felt her unbuckling my belt and pulling the zipper of my pants down.  We stared into each other's eyes, a nipple between my fingers as she grabbed at the waistband of my trousers and started removing my pants.

While unexpected, there was nothing more I wanted at this moment.  Our lips were back together in passionate kisses and I finished tugging my pants down and exposing my hard cock.  Her slender fingers wrapped around my shaft and stroked up and down as she gently shuddered again.  Precum oozed from my cock, which she incorporated into her stroking.

“Would you like to fuck me with this huge cock?” She asked breathlessly.

I nodded my head in agreement.

She moved slightly and then leaned over my engorged member.  She swirled her tongue around my head and then slowly closed her lips around the tip of my cock.  Gradually, she engulfed me in her mouth until I felt the tip hit the back of her throat.  Her hand was still wrapped firmly around the base, and as she moved her head up and down a few times, her hand followed along.  The sensations were exhilarating.

As she slowly raised her head for the last time, I could feel the wetness from her saliva running down my shaft.  She sat up and quickly unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down and off completely.  Elena moved to straddle me and sit on my lap facing me.  I could feel the heat of her lower body as she kissed me again.

“Are you sure you want to fuck me?” She whispered playfully in my ear.

“Yes,” I managed.  In fact, I had no other thought at the moment.  My mind was inextricably locked in the singular purpose of fucking this stunningly beautiful woman.

In one deft movement, she raised up and positioned my cock at her entrance and then paused for a moment.  “Yes?” She asked with an evil grin.

I grabbed her naked ass and pulled her down on me until I was fully engulfed in her wet and very tight pussy.  My abrupt entrance took her breath away.

“Oh my god,” I said as she settled down on me, fully inside her.  “That is the tightest pussy I have ever felt.”

“It is, and it is all yours for right now, so enjoy.”

She tightened her arms around my neck and I held the cheeks of that fabulous ass as we started a slow up-and-down rhythm.  Her mouth found mine again and we kissed passionately for several minutes as we fucked in the backseat of my SUV.  I could feel our combined juices running down my balls and I could also feel Elena’s excitement growing.  Occasionally she raised up and put a nipple near my mouth so that I could lick and suck on it.

“Do you like fucking my married pussy?” She asked in a devilish whisper.

“Yes,” I stammered in reply.

She reached down and grabbed my left hand off her ass and brought it up to her face.  She took my middle finger and placed it in her mouth, sucking it down all the way to my hand.  I nearly lost it then, but as she released it from the warm confines of her mouth, it was dripping wet.

“Put it in my ass,” she whispered in my ear.

I was happy to comply.  Her ass was hot and tight, but my wet finger slipped in easily and I felt the throbbing of her ass and pussy together.  Her movements were getting more intense and she leaned in close to my ear.  “My husband is home tonight.  Do you want me to make him eat your cum out of my pussy?”

I completely lost control.  One more thrust and my cock erupted.  I shot the biggest load of cum I can remember deep into her.  As I began cumming, she arched her back and cried out.  Her orgasm lasted for a couple of minutes and seemed to peak at least three times.  Her ass nipped at my finger and her pussy throbbed around my cock as if it were milking me of every drop of my very essence.  My heart was pounding uncomfortably in my chest and we were both breathing heavily.

When at last things had subsided, Elena dismounted from my still-hard member.  It was the first good look I’d had of Elena’s exquisite pussy.  It was neatly trimmed and quite short, but very obviously matched the raven-colored hair I had been admiring for weeks.  She sat on the car seat next to me and kissed me with great intensity, her hands brushing my cheeks.  I looked down and could see her finely trimmed pubic hair matted with cum and our combined juices.

She looked at her watch in alarm and began getting dressed.  As she pulled up her thong underwear, she called it her cum-catcher and we both chuckled for a quick second.   I was still somewhat delirious in the afterglow of amazing sex, but I knew what all this flurry of activity meant.  I too awkwardly pulled on my pants and tucked in my shirt - hoping that I didn’t look too freshly fucked when I went in to get my daughter.

Together, we grabbed our coffees and headed into the karate studio just as the final bows were taken and the students were dismissed from the mat.

Elena looked across the short hallway at me and held up her cup as she and Jake walked by.  “Thanks for the coffee, I actually love a double shot of cream,” she said with a smile and she winked at me.  My heart skipped a beat as I glanced back at that hot-ass move in those jeans and thought about what had just happened, and hopefully what might happen in the future.

I collected Sara and her gear and we headed out to the car.  I had a satisfied grin on my face and a much more relaxed gait.

We got in the car and readied ourselves for the twenty-minute drive home.  I noted the musky odor of sex, pussy and cum as we closed the doors and put on our seatbelts.

“Hey Dad, I think the seat is wet back here for some reason.  I promise I didn’t spill anything,” Sara said.

“I know you didn’t, sweetie,” I said with a smile as I rolled down the windows and we drove out of the parking lot.

Published 
Written by Northside156
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments