Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please Dance With Me

32
22 Comments 22
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was the eighteenth of the month.  Roxanne Santo woke up in a good mood.  She loved this day more than any other day of the month.  You see, that was the day her and her lover would meet.

She had been having an affair with him for years.  Her husband never suspected her cheating.  She would prep for a week to look amazing.  She had her hair cut and dyed.  She had her body and pussy waxed.  Her nails and toes were manicured, and she had bought a new dress.

Her and her lover enjoyed dancing.  He loved doing the Tango.  The dance is known for its quick, sharp movements and catlike walking action.

She practiced her dance steps, so their dance would be perfect.  It had to be perfect because, after their dance, they would dance in the sheets.  Her lover was amazing in bed and was quite skilled.

She made sure the day they would meet; her husband would be out of town.  She loved spending the night with her lover.  He was a man that appreciated a beautiful woman and loved to take his time pleasing her.  Roxanne loved to please him as well.

The week before their date, she had a Brazilian wax.  He did not like any hair on her pussy.  Thankfully, her husband liked her that way too.  She never did anything that would make him suspicious.

He was an incredibly handsome man.  He was tall like she was.  They always met at the same hotel and stayed in the penthouse.  In the living room, is where together they enjoyed doing the Tango, which was his favorite dance.

While she was thinking about her and her lover’s date, her hands got busy on her warm body.  She moved her hand on top of her pussy.  She slipped her fingers inside of warm pussy.  She liked to play with something that resembled a cock.  She opened her drawer and took out a pink latex cock.  She turned the vibrations up and slipped it up inside of her pussy.

The vibrations were strong while she fucked herself hard with the vibrator.  She thought about her lover while she pleasured herself.  She closed her eyes thinking about him.  Her pussy juices flowed out of her pussy.  Her sheet was wet from her juices.  She loved how amazing her orgasms felt.

After pleasing herself with her vibrator, she started a bath in her jacuzzi tub.  She would position her legs over the side.  She would lie back and let the pulsating water spray onto her cunt.  She was especially horny on the day her and her lover would meet.  She spent a long time in the bath enjoying the jet spraying inside of her pussy.  She loved the feeling of the sharp spray of the water directly hitting her clit and cunt.

She had several orgasms.  Her pussy felt amazing and could not wait to feel her lover’s tongue inside of her.  He was a pussy connoisseur.  He loved pleasuring her with his tongue.  Her pleasure is what pleased him most.

His favorite dance was the Tango.  Roxanne practiced so their dance would be perfect.  Tango is a dance in a closed position.  The rhythm of the dance is slow, slow, quick, slow, slow.  The slow steps consume two beats of music and the quick steps one.

Her lover’s left hand would hold her right hand.  His right hand is placed on her back, along the bottom of her ribcage.  Her left hand is placed on his right shoulder.  The lead and follow mirror each other’s steps.

He especially loved the Tango.  Her moves were precise like his.  She could not wait to share their very romantic dance.  Afterwards, they would enjoy each other which was just as sexy as the dance itself.

~~

She was done preparing.  She looked amazing in her new flirty dress that her lover would enjoy.  He would also like undressing her and enjoying her body.

A car would pick her up and take her to the hotel.  She waited patiently and noticed the car was there.  She locked her door and went into the limo.  Her lover always sent a limo.  He liked to treat her like the queen she was.

He sent sweet messages to her on her cellphone.  She could not wait to be with him.  Her mind and body were ready to go on their romantic endeavor.  The hotel was about thirty minutes from her house.

She applied her red lipstick and gloss that her lover enjoyed.  She looked at herself one more time.  The driver stopped the car and went to her side of the car and opened the door for her.  He handed her the key and wished her a nice evening.

Roxanne walked to the elevator and hit the penthouse.  When she got to the floor her lover was standing there with roses for his girl.

“Doll, you look beautiful.  I bought you these.”

“TB they are gorgeous.  You are so sweet to me.”

Tb grabbed Roxanne and they shared a long and passionate kiss.  Their tongues did their own kind of a tango. 

“Would you like a drink?  The champagne is chilling.”

“Sure.  You know I love champagne.”

TB took the chilled champagne and popped the cork.  He poured into crystal flutes.

He handed the flute to Roxanne.  They clinked glasses and shared intense glances with each other.

“Love your dress.  It will look wonderful while we share our dance.  Have you been practicing?”

any_ros
Online Now!
Lush Cams
any_ros

“Yes.  I think you will be quite pleased.

TB went over to his phone and selected the song.  It was an overly dramatic piece.  He took Roxanne’s arm and brought her into the center of the room.  He held her in his arms, and they began to dance.  

Both of their moves were quite precise.  He was pleased with her moves.  They danced for a while and afterwards they shared another kiss.  TB helped Roxanne out of her dress.  She wore a black lace bra, black panties, with a garter, thigh high stockings and heels. He removed her bra and released her gorgeous breasts.  He loved her breasts.

Roxanne helped him off with his suit jacket.  She carefully put it over the couch.  She took off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.  She unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers.  She helped him out of his clothes and neatly put on the couch.

TB picked Roxanne up and brought her over to the bed.  He pulled down her panties and got comfortable between her legs.  He kissed her thighs and moved his tongue all over her pussy folds.  He spent time on her hard button and pushed his tongue up inside of her pussy.

Roxanne squirmed on the bed while he pleasured her with his tongue.  She came several times.

“Oh God!  That feels so amazing,” Roxanne screamed.

TB continued to pleasure her.  Her nipples were hard and sticking out.  Roxanne pulled on them while her lover continuing pushing his tongue further up her pussy.

After his face was drenched from her pussy juices, he went on his side and they shared sweet kisses.  She tasted herself on his lips.  She looked down and saw that his cock was hard and quite erect.  She knew it was time to pleasure him.  She loved giving him blow jobs.

She lay on top of her lover.  Her pussy lay on his face and she pleasured him with her mouth.  She bobbed up and down on his thick cock.  She loved his cock and took him deep into her throat.  She played with his warm balls while giving him oral pleasure.

He continued to enjoy her pussy buffet.  He licked and sucked on her hidden clit while pushing his tongue high into her cunt.  She had more orgasms while he pleasured her.  Her lover did not cum in her mouth.  He wanted her to ride him.

“Doll!  Ride your lover!  Show your man your moves.”

Roxanne got up and positioned his large cock into her tight pussy.  His cock was quite large while she sat high on his dick.  Once his cock was deep into her pussy, she rode him back and forth.

He sat up and kissed her large breasts.  Her breasts were sensitive which made her pussy more wet than it already was.  He pinched her nipples while she rode him like a horse.

He fucked up into her pussy.  She moaned and screamed while he stuffed her breasts into his mouth. 

“Doll, I’m coming!”

“Me too.”

TB released his hot cum into Roxanne’s pussy.  She too came on his big dick. Roxanne climbed off her lover and went back down to enjoy his dick.  She licked their shared cream from his cock.  She continued to suck him.

“Doll, that was amazing.”

“Making love to you is just like the tango.  It is quite precise.”

Roxanne giggled and went over to her lover.  They held each other and shared passionate kisses.  The rest of the night they made love and also made love in the hot tub.  They drank more champagne and fell asleep in each other’s arms.  The next day was more of the same thing.  In the morning, TB ordered breakfast for the both of them.

“What an amazing night, Roxanne.”

“It was my love.  I can’t wait until next time.  Hoping next month comes quick.”

They held each other tight.  Roxanne got dressed and kissed her lover goodbye.  She went back into the limo while her lover texted her sweet poems.  She was exhausted and needed to get back to her life.

Her husband would be home from his business trip.  She would make his favorite dinner and act like his wholesome wife.  He had no idea about her cheating.  She would never come clean about her lies.

Except, her husband was home.  When she opened the door, he looked at her confused.  She looked like she had just gotten fucked.  His wife smelled like sweat and sex.

"Roxanne, who were you with?  Are you cheating on me?"

Roxanne stood there dumbfounded.  She had gotten caught red handed.  He looked at her in disgust. 

"I always knew you were having an affair.  Look at my whore wife!  I bet you have nothing to say now.  My dick is hard and needs to be sucked.  I'll forgive my whore.  I know you love cock so much."

Her husband stood there.  He took off his belt and pulled down his pants.

"Suck my cock!  Show your husband what a slut she is."

Roxanne did as her husband said.  She got on her knees and opened her mouth.  She bobbed up and down on his cock.  He fucked her mouth hard and moaned while he came inside of her mouth.

"Go clean up whore!  Keep your slutty dress on and make dinner."

Roxanne knew she was caught.  He would only fuck her ass at this point.  He was disgusted with his wife.  She would have to work a miracle.  Her lover was her pleasure.  Her husband expected sex daily and would punish her for her cheating ways.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments