Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pregnant Holly

"How being pregnant makes a girl horny"

65
4 Comments 4
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story from about ten years ago."

I entered the office and walked quietly over to where she was standing by the office fax machine. Most of the staff had left for the day, but the boss was around as were a few other drivers.

I don't know why, but I patted Holly's cute ass as she bent over the machine. You see, Holly and I had worked together for over four years but never really saw eye to eye. Holly was the office manager and I was just a driver; she always looked hot and I was mostly dirty and unshaven.

On this occasion, I had just used the driver's shower room, so I was clean, shaved, changed clothes, and smelt good.

Without even turning round to see whose hands were on her butt, Holly moaned and said how good that felt. Holly then turned to face me and said, "I knew it was you."

I looked her up and down and commented on how good she looked even though she was nearly six months pregnant.

Holly's once medium-sized boobs had now swelled to more than a handful and with her partially unbuttoned blouse, they looked good enough to eat. I don't know what made me do it, but I could not resist running a finger down her chest, between her boobs until it was wedged between the swollen pair and could go no further.

I removed my finger, smiled at Holly, and walked out of the office without a word passing between us and not getting my face slapped. I was so surprised at what I had just gotten away with. I am twenty years Holly's senior; she is tiny and gorgeous, while I am an overweight lorry driver - with a huge lump in my clean tight jeans.

I walked back to my truck and was planning where to park for the night when the truck phone rang. I recognized the number so I knew it was my office and was surprised to hear Holly's voice when I answered.

Holly gave me my instructions for the following day, she never mentioned the groping a few minutes earlier. Holly then asked where I would be parked up for the night as this needed to be recorded for insurance purposes. I of course told her and I went on my way.

I was soon parked up in my usual secluded spot. After drawing the curtains and slipping off my clothes to just my boxer shorts, I got my laptop out and surfed some porn sites when there was a knock on the passenger door.

This was very unusual unless it was the Police checking up on me or a lady of the night calling this area.

I had heard a car pull up, but put that down to a couple getting amorous and needing somewhere quiet to have some fun or the Police.

I pulled back the curtain slightly enough to see who was outside and not for one minute did I expect to see Holly standing below me in a full-length coat in the cold and darkness.

I opened the door and Holly climbed in before I even had the chance to say hello, she dropped her coat to reveal she was naked beneath except for a small pair of black pants.

I was only in my boxers and already had a huge lump where I had been rubbing myself watching porn on my laptop.

As she dropped her coat, she said, "Is this what you wanted to see earlier?"

Her breasts were a swollen DD cup and quite veiny with huge Dark erect nipples. Holly apologized for her big fat pregnant tummy. I thought she looked sexy.

Holly was sitting on my bottom bunk, I moved from my seat to join her and could not keep my hands off her sexy body, which she took no objection to.

Holly's hand was straight into my boxers grabbing at my very erect cock which was long, fat, and oozing pre-cum.

I lifted one of her breasts, tweaking and stoking the big hard nipple, which became fat and swollen, whilst she was arching her back in pleasure.

As she leaned back, letting me take full control of her body, I pressed my lips into the nape of her neck lingering over her deliciousness before trailing over to her left ear.

Holly's tongue flicked out at my ear lobe sending shivers of delight down my spine.

Turning Holly in my arms, I pressed my body close to hers. Her head came down and captured my lips in a soft sensual kiss, her lips parted and our tongues mated, danced, and entwined around each other.

Her hand now moved around and cupped my ass, pulling me closer as she ground her hips into me letting out a little moan. I felt my erection pressing against the fur of her pussy.

I arched my hips forward, trying to bring her closer, matching her grinding action with my own. I pulled back a little and tugged at her tiny pants, which between us, we soon had off and on the floor.

SaraLuna92
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraLuna92

I slid my hands all over her massive breasts playing with her hard nipples, my lips following in their wake. Holly reached into the waistband of my boxers and they soon joined her pants on the floor, leaving us both naked.

My hard fat cock was begging for attention, Holly soon obliged and sunk onto the floor on her knees in front of me. Holly had my cock in one hand and my balls in the other as she tentatively stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of my steel-like rod.

Soon Holly was licking and swirling her tongue around the head and up and down the entire length of my cock, right down the shaft where she licked, sucked, and caressed my balls.

The real surprise was when she snaked her finger around behind me and began to finger my ass, at the same time taking my cock in her mouth and sucking me so expertly.

She moved her mouth up and down my shaft slowly sliding her soft red recently painted lips along its entire length, gliding down to my balls and back again.

Holly was taking my full length in her throat, which only a few had previously managed. I couldn't believe it, I was so deep in her throat - what a girl!

I was now starting to fuck her mouth moving my hips in time with her strokes, my hands full of her hair so I could control the pleasure as I slid in and out of her mouth.

I took one hand away and managed to reach between her legs where I found her soaking pussy lips. I was able to insert two fingers and began to stroke her, I knew I was in the right place due to her loud moans and she had increased the speed on my cock.

I knew I was close to exploding and wanted to come in her mouth, so I held the back of her head as I thrust into her mouth, fingering her pussy faster and harder at the same time.

Finally, I exploded in her mouth just as she orgasmed at the same time with a huge moan, not once though, did she stop sucking and swallowing every drop I could give her. Holly winked at me as she finally came up for air wiping away the last few drops from around her red lips.

Holly sat up on the bunk beside me, I pushed her back and took up the place on the floor. I was kneeling between her legs, her ass just on the edge of the bunk. Her pussy now right in front of me just had to be licked, I pulled her legs apart and buried my head between them.

I started off kissing along her inner thighs trailing moist kisses along both sides before slipping my tongue between her wet swollen lips. The moans were a compliment to my actions, and the shivers were a recognition that I was doing the right thing.

My lips sucked her clit, biting her pussy lips and with my tongue darting in and out of her pussy. It soon had the desired effect as she covered me in her juices as orgasmed again holding my head in place so as not to stop too soon.

Then I replaced my mouth with my now again very erect cock, Holly was very tight although well lubricated and after a few strokes I was able to insert my full length into her pussy. Holly placed her hand behind me and pulled me deep into her as we rocked back and forward together, giving her pussy a good pounding.

Holly whispered in my ear, "I love your big cock fucking me; I bet you wish you could stick it in my virgin ass?"

I groaned out, "Yes."

Holly said, "I always knew you loved my ass!"

"Take your cock out of my pussy, let me turn round and you can do me doggy!"

I did as she asked, and she turned around and offered me her cute ass. I slipped straight back into her pussy and was banging away again. This position allowed me to slip a finger into her ass as well.

After a few minutes, Holly said, "Right now! Fuck me in the ass, but be gentle! You are huge."

We took it slowly and inch by inch I was soon inside her, we started slowly and built up a good speed, but she was very tight and no way was I going to last.

Holly orgasmed before me letting out loud moans of pleasure and a bit of pain, just as I filled her virgin ass with another full load of my seed.

I pulled out soon after and another big spurt shot straight up her back and over her ass.

Holly turned around and licked my cock clean until he subsided again.

We grabbed some towels and wipes and cleaned down, Holly left ten minutes later with a big smile on her face. I had a bigger one on mine.

Her comment was, " Let's do this more often before I have the baby."

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments