Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Risk and Reward

"A married man has a risky night out with a much younger woman."

126
18 Comments 18
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

As dusk fell, the shadows deepened in my car. Morgan sat in the passenger seat, and when I glanced over at her, I found she was watching me, a smile playing upon her glossed lips. She seemed perfectly at ease in the silence between us, whereas I was gripping the steering wheel with sweaty palms. Not for the first time that evening, I asked myself what the fuck I was doing.

Morgan was eighteen, my daughter's age, yet they were so different. Sienna was constantly chattering; she seemed to hum with energy. Now that she was away at college, I missed her vibrant presence around the house. Morgan had graduated with Sienna, and I knew they were friendly but not particularly close. Still, Morgan made a point to ask about Sienna whenever I stopped in at the diner where she worked. I'd begun eating breakfast there almost every morning, and I always requested that Morgan wait on me.

What had started out as innocent banter while she served me coffee and eggs had recently turned flirtatious. When I showed up in a nice suit, she told me I was looking "especially fine," topping off her compliment with a wink. I knew it was crazy to entertain the idea of something happening between us, but I found Morgan irresistible. My marriage was crumbling, and since Sienna had moved out, my wife and I no longer slept in the same bed. We didn't even try to pretend anymore. I was sexually frustrated and lonely, so when Morgan had leaned across me at the diner this morning to retrieve my empty water glass, and I felt the brush of her breast against my arm, I asked her if she was free tonight.

She knew I was married, knew we couldn't be seen together in public. Yet she'd nodded and told me, her lips close to my ear, to pick her up outside her house at seven. During one of our previous conversations, she'd mentioned where she lived, and I knew how to get there. I wouldn't even have to make up an excuse to give my wife, for she was working late at the office this evening (or so she said).

I also knew that Morgan lived with her mother, who had health problems. I sensed she didn't go away to college because money was tight, and because she wanted to help care for her mom. It was a lot of responsibility for an eighteen-year-old to shoulder. I felt a wave of guilt for being out with her now. I was twenty-five years her senior, and also married. I knew better than to behave this way.

Morgan seemed to sense my growing discomfort. "You look tense, Will. Don't tell me you're getting cold feet about asking me out tonight."

I gave her a sheepish smile. "Sorry, it's just that this is way out of character for me." I didn't want her thinking I hit on girls my daughter's age all the time.

"We're only going for a drive," she said, keeping her tone light. But she placed her hand against the back of my neck, gently massaging the tension from my muscles. "Relax, okay?" I quickly nodded, feeling like a complete idiot. As Morgan touched me, I caught the scent of something floral. It was a subtle perfume she'd probably dabbed on her wrists. Gardenia, maybe? I dared another glance at her, and her smile widened. "You look really nice."

I was wearing dress pants and a button-up shirt. Even if I couldn't take Morgan out to dinner, I still wanted to look good for her. She was dressed more casually, in tight-fitting jeans and a soft pink sweater. Her light brown hair, normally pulled back while she was working, now fell a little past her shoulders. I longed to run my fingers through those wavy locks. My gaze briefly dropped to her breasts. I imagined they would be perfect handfuls, firm beneath my palms. "You look absolutely beautiful, Morgan," I murmured. Then I fixed my stare on the road again, fearing I'd been too brazen.

She obviously didn't think so, for her hand moved from my neck to my shoulder before sliding even farther downward, over my chest. I glanced around, growing nervous once more. Traffic was lighter as we headed away from the main part of town, but a car driven by an older woman was keeping pace with mine at that moment. Morgan's hand came to rest on my thigh, her fingertips just inches from my groin. "You know, seeing you each morning is the highlight of my workday," she revealed in a low voice.

I didn't try to hide my pleased grin. "Is that right?"

"Yep. The other women I work with are a little jealous that I have you all to myself, but I've told them you're just being nice since I'm a friend of your daughter's." Her fingers moved a little farther up my thigh.

"I, uh, appreciate your discretion," I said. Did Morgan know how her touch was affecting me? She had to know. She could read me like a fucking book.

"I'm very careful," Morgan assured me. "But the truth is, when we're talking, and you look up at me with that sexy smile of yours, I actually get wet."

I released a faint moan at her words. Christ, she hadn't even touched my cock, and I was already getting hard! I felt vulnerable and strangely exposed, so I resorted to weak humor in order to hide my arousal. "I had no idea an old guy like me could excite you so much."

Morgan actually snorted at that. "You're so full of it, Will. You know you're gorgeous."

Okay, so she wasn't going to let me get away with any bullshit, I realized. It was true I thought I looked good for my age; I kept in shape, and my dark hair didn't yet have a trace of gray. But my wife's complete lack of interest had done a number on my ego over the years. I also understood that the street went both ways, and since I'd stopped working at the marriage long ago, it was now a matter of reaping what I'd sown.

"You've gone quiet again," Morgan said as she caressed my inner thigh. "Lost in your thoughts."

"I'm sorry," I blurted. She was probably convinced I was an asshole, inviting her out and then not even trying to hold a decent conversation.

"It's okay." I heard the smile in her voice. "We just need to get you thinking with the right head." As soon as she placed her hand between my thighs, I gasped. It was now dark, and I didn't have to worry so much about other drivers seeing us, but this was still risky. Yet my cock continued stiffening in response to her touch.

"Morgan," I pleaded. Fuck, she knew just what she was doing, stroking my dick through my pants!

"You didn't expect me to sit here the whole time and keep my hands to myself like a good girl, did you?" Her breathing quickened with her own excitement.

I glanced down at her hand working between my thighs. "You're being such a bad girl," I groaned.

Morgan unbuckled her seatbelt and turned to face me. Glancing at her, I could see the wicked gleam in her blue eyes. "I'm just getting started," she whispered, then began unfastening my pants.

"Baby, wait!" I was breathing fast now, too. Traffic had thinned even more, so no one was driving alongside us, but Jesus, we couldn't take this kind of chance. "It's too risky for you to be playing with my cock like this."

Morgan's hand snaked inside my underwear. "I think you love the way I'm playing with you, Will. I certainly love how hard you are for me."

"Ah, Christ!" A shiver of arousal went through me when she ran the pad of her thumb over my cockhead. "Morgan, we can't. Not here!"

She moved to press her lips against the side of my neck. "Then you'd better find a place to pull over so you can fuck me."

I looked around, frantic to do as she said. She was stroking my cock with a slow but insistent rhythm, and all I could think about was being inside her. We were driving on a street lined with office buildings, most of them now empty. I remembered there was a tiny park nearby with a few picnic tables and benches and a walking trail that led through a wooded area. I figured it was closed after dark, and we risked a trespassing charge, but it was a chance I was willing to take.

I pulled into the empty lot, driving my car toward a space farthest from the street and its lights. A brick wall served as a border between the park and the sidewalk, and it also shielded us from vehicles driving past. As soon as I backed the car into a space and cut the engine, I seized Morgan's wrist. A streetlight provided enough illumination for me to see her startled expression. "You're in a lot of trouble," I growled. Her eyes widened, but she didn't speak as I put away my cock. Only when I took hold of her hair and pulled her to me did she let out a cry. The kiss I gave her was hard and punishing. I forced my tongue between her lips, claiming her mouth.

"I'm sorry!" she said when I broke the kiss.

"It's too late for that." I got out of the car and then strode around to the passenger side, feeling like a stranger in my own skin. I'd never been this aggressive with a woman, but Morgan summoned forth something wild within me. Opening the car door, I reached in to grab her. She didn't struggle or tell me no. If anything, she was docile, even submissive, as I hauled her outside.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

The October night was growing chilly, but I felt like I was burning up. Gripping Morgan's arms, I backed her against the side of the car. My hands were rough lifting her sweater to reveal a lacy white bra. I was shaking with anticipation as I freed her breasts from the confines of the fabric. Part of me was in disbelief that I dared to do this in a public place, yet I didn't hesitate to lower my head and eagerly draw her left nipple between my lips. Morgan held me to her, moaning while I sucked and licked that peak, taking it between my teeth.

"Fuck yes! Suck my tits!" she urged. I moved my mouth from one breast to the other, latching on to her nipples and suckling hard enough to leave marks. "Oh, Daddy, that feels so good!"

I was more than a little ashamed that the Daddy talk turned me on, but it added to the taboo aspect of what we were doing, which only made it hotter. When Morgan began rocking her hips, grinding against me, I pulled her to the back of the car, which faced the wooded area. She didn't resist while I unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. My mouth sought out hers as I slid a hand into her panties. "Ah, baby, you're so wet for me!" I murmured against her lips. "Daddy's cock is going to slide right into that sweet pussy." A car sped by on the other side of the brick wall, revving its engine, but I was far too horny to be distracted from what I wanted. Morgan released a pleasured cry as I rubbed her clit. "Tell me how much you want my cock," I demanded.

"I want your dick deep inside me, Daddy!" Morgan's voice shook as I mercilessly worked my fingers against her swollen pearl. I could hear how wet she was. "Your naughty girl needs to be punished with a hard fucking!"

I turned Morgan around and bent her over the back of the car. With her fingers splayed against the metal, she let me pull her jeans and panties all the way down to her ankles. I was so hard and ready, I was leaking precum. In seconds, I had my cock out, but I couldn't resist taking a moment to give her ass a smack. That only made her moan louder. "Such a bad girl," I whispered. Yanking up her sweater, I gave her tits a squeeze and then pressed her firmly against the car, and she gasped as the cold surface met her nipples.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" she begged.

I forced Morgan's legs farther apart before sliding the head of my cock between her smooth pussy lips. "Gonna give you every inch, sweetheart." My tip was slick with her juice. She was practically dripping for me! I felt crazy with lust, out of control from my need for her. More than that, I felt wanted. It had been a long time. She released another cry, this one dangerously loud, as I entered her with a powerful thrust. As wet as she was, she was still nice and tight around my dick.

"You like that, Daddy?" Morgan lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Oh baby, I love being inside you! Are you going to be a good girl and let me pound your pussy the way I want to?" I was shaking, trying to restrain myself now that I'd bottomed out and was inside her balls deep.

"Yes, give it to me hard!" Morgan sounded half-crazed as well. I supposed we both had to be out of our minds to do this. Grabbing her hips, I drove myself in and out of her. When her cries again grew too loud, I cupped a hand over her mouth, but I kept taking her hard and fast. I couldn't believe this beautiful young woman had let me strip her half-naked and claim her pussy right here. She'd practically dared me to! And I fucking loved it.

I was already getting close, and I felt her quaking under me, but before I could bring her to climax, we heard sounds coming from the woods. We immediately froze, and I took my hand from Morgan's mouth. Our stares were fixed on the walking trail. If I'd had any sense left at all, I would have pulled out and let Morgan cover herself, but I remained inside her, and she didn't try to escape my grasp. "Maybe it's a deer," she whispered.

It wasn't a deer. My eyes widened as two men emerged from the woods, holding hands. There was enough light for me to see that they were middle-aged, and I guessed they lived nearby and were meeting here in secret. The two of them looked over at me and Morgan, and they quickly withdrew from each other. I felt a flood of relief that they were more concerned about being caught than in catching us out.

Morgan turned her face away from them, hiding behind her hair. Bent over her, with my cock still hard inside her pussy, I shielded her as well as I could. Both men remained motionless, apparently undecided about what to do. "Keep walking, fellas," I said. My voice was low but loud enough to carry over to them. "We're here for the same reason you are."

That got them moving. One of the men wished us a good evening, and I waited until they left the parking lot and headed down the street. Then I placed a hand on Morgan's back. She was still and quiet, spread out against the car. "Are you okay?" I asked gently. "Do you want to go?" I figured the appearance of the two strangers had ruined the mood for her.

"Hell no! I want you to keep fucking me!" Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock for emphasis.

I grinned as my dick pulsed inside her. "That's my good girl!" Pumping my hips, I began fucking her once more. We were less careful now, with my grunts and her cries growing louder. Morgan trembled beneath my hands, and I knew I had her close to orgasm again.

"Oh, fuck!" she panted. "Yes, yes, Daddy, gonna come for you!" Despite the cool night air, I was sweating as my body slapped against hers. It was incredible, knowing I didn't have to be gentle with her. I felt younger then, and so much more alive. My stare was fixed on Morgan as she tilted her head back. Her helpless cry was cut off by the force of the orgasm overtaking her, and I could feel each contraction around my dick.

"Holy shit!" I almost shot my load right then as those fierce spasms continued. "I need to pull out!" My God, I didn't want to pull out!

"No, Daddy!" she managed to plead. "Come inside me!"

I certainly didn't need much convincing. With a few more frenzied thrusts, I reached my own release, groaning as I came hard. Morgan moaned, her cheek pressed against the car. I was practically forced to hold her upright; she grew weak-kneed, almost limp in my hands. When I finally finished, I rested against her for a few moments, letting my breathing and my pulse slow. Then I gently pulled out. Morgan began to lift herself upright, but I was quick to draw her into my arms. "My beautiful girl," I whispered, burying my face in her hair. "Thank you for that."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said. I could hear the smile in her words.

After I retrieved a pack of tissues from the car so Morgan could clean herself up, we both decided we'd been at the park long enough. I drove around aimlessly, not wanting to take her home just yet. Glancing her way, I saw she was leaning back against the seat, her eyes closed. She appeared completely relaxed again, and I wished I could let go of all my worries and doubts, too.

It was as if she sensed me sneaking looks at her, for she opened her eyes and said, "You've gone quiet. Are you thinking with the wrong head again?"

I couldn't help but laugh. How did an eighteen-year-old understand me so well? "I just wish I could spend more time with you. You deserve more than this, Morgan."

She sat up in the seat, her expression growing serious. "Hey, I knew what I was getting into when I said I'd go out with you tonight. I don't want to cause you any problems, Will. And just in case you're worried about coming inside me, I'm on the pill to keep my periods regular, so we're good, okay? The last thing I want to do is break up your marriage."

"My marriage is already broken," I said, unable to meet her stare. "Sooner or later, one of us will decide to leave, but right now... neither of us is there yet. I know that probably doesn't make any sense."

"It does," Morgan said. I slowed to a stop at a red light, and she reached for my hand. I forced myself to look at her again, afraid I would see judgment or, even worse, anger. But she only smiled. "I don't need to know the details of your marriage. What I do know is that being with you, just like this, makes me happy. Does being with me make you happy?"

I smiled, too, then lifted her hand to my lips. "Very happy," I whispered.

"Then stop worrying and kiss me."

I did as Morgan said, right there while my car idled at the light. She ran her fingers through my hair, moaning as our tongues met. It made me want more of the kiss, more of her. And I realized I no longer cared who might be watching.

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments