Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Season Of Laney

"The best time of the year"

11
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This time of the year makes me think about my time with her. I hope after reading this, she thinks about our time as well."

It's fall, temps are dropping, and leaves are beginning to turn, and all I can think about is the time spent with her.

Over the few days, I have found myself reminiscing about Laney and the short amount of time spent with her. I hope that, in some small way, if she reads this, she will think about our time as well.

We met online during a time where we were both looking for something. After chatting and a phone call or two, we made THE arrangement. We were looking for something that neither one of us was getting from the others in our lives. I was nervous as hell; this was something I had never done before or since.

She knocked on the door and I hesitated, once I opened that door, I was stepping into a situation I wasn’t sure I was ready for. I opened the door and there Laney stood, hair up in a small bun, blue blouse, and black leggings.

The sight of those leggings and the ass they contained will stick with me forever.

We sat and talked about my trip, her day, and funny enough, the situation we were in. As I got more comfortable, I slowly started massaging her amazing legs, gradually going higher, past the knee, up the thigh, until I reached the point of no return.

As I made another trip up her legs, she opened them, giving me access to her pussy. As I slid my fingers along her lips, she leaned into me and gave me the sweetest kiss ever. Once it registered in my mind what she had just done, my hand stopped moving, and I got lost in the moment. However, Laney was not to be denied. She grabbed my hand and forced me to continue; at the same time, she intensified the kiss and took over.

After a minute or so, she broke the kiss, flashed the wickedest twinkle in her eyes, and pulled me onto the bed with her. She straddled my body and started kissing me again. I am not sure what I was or was not thinking, but I know that I had to get ahold of her ass. Once my hands touched those amazing mounds of flesh, she began to slowly grind her pussy along the length of my cock.

She broke the kiss, placed her hands on my chest, and asked if I was ready. Not wanting to let go of the most amazing ass I had ever held, I asked her, “Ready for what?” With a peck on the lips, she slid down my legs and stopped at the button to my slacks, and before I knew what was happening, Laney had me pantless and my boxer briefs to my knees.

She grabbed my throbbing cock and slipped the head into her mouth. I must admit that, believe it or not, this was my first ever blow job. The sensations were like nothing I had ever experienced. As I tried to contain the emotions and sensations developing in my dick and thought things couldn’t possibly get any better, she swallowed my entire cock. My desire and lust for this incredible woman increased.

She pulled my dick out of her mouth until the head touched her lips again, then she swirled her tongue around the head. My toes curled, eyes rolled back into my head; I think I might have blacked out as well as I blasted the largest load of my life into her mouth. She left me breathless, to say the least.

During our conversations, Laney related to me that giving oral makes her extremely wet. As I recovered from her amazing blow job, I remembered this little fact about her and had to find out for myself.

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia

I rolled her onto her back, slid out of my boxers, and polo, and leaned into her; I desperately needed to kiss the mouth that just gave me my first!

After a long kiss, I pulled her blouse off and found a beautiful pair of tits in a lace bra. Sitting on her legs, I let my hands roam over her body and remove her bra. Once I had freed her tits, I took first one nipple and then the other into my mouth. I loved the size of her nipples, almost an inch long.

I moved down to her leggings, slipped my fingers into the waistband, and slid the offending article off her hips. As soon as I did, the most intoxicating aroma filled the room. I slid off Laney to remove the legwear completely and discovered that she was correct: Giving head does make her extremely wet. Leggings removed, I massaged her legs again and when I reached her panties, I slowly removed them, enjoying each moment as her shaved pussy came into view. Her pussy was engorged, lips glistening and just begging to be tongue fucked into submission.

I dove into the wettest, sweetest-tasting pussy ever. I had promised her in our last conversation that I was going to drive her wild when I went down on her and I had meant it. I placed her legs on my shoulders and licked her from her asshole to her clit. Once at her clit, I circled it with my tongue until she begged me to stop.

I literally wanted to eat her, like a ripe peach! I sucked her entire pussy into my mouth and plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her snatch. Once her orgasm hit, I held on for dear life. She clamped down on my head with her legs and quivered for what seemed like minutes.

As we both recovered, I had to have my hands on her ass again. I rolled her over, straddled her legs, and rubbed her amazing ass for what had to be five minutes. I would slide my hands up each leg, cup her ass; I would slide my thumbs between her ass cheeks and push them up and apart. This gave me a mind-blowing view of both her pussy and asshole at the same time.

After minutes of this torture - mainly for me -, I plunged my cock into her waiting snatch for the first time. I felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. Laney met my thrusts by clenching her ass. It was the most incredible feeling, and if I hadn’t already come before, I would not have lasted more than thirty seconds. I plunged deep into her pussy and turned her head so that I could kiss her. We stayed like that for several seconds until she broke the kiss and asked if I was ready to do something else for the first time. Of course, my answer was “Oh, yes”!

I pulled out of the best pussy I have ever had, and she rolled over, placed her gorgeous legs on my shoulders, and told me to go slowly.

I placed the head of my cock and entered her ass for the first time in my life.

I will forever remember the feeling of being inside her. Laney shared herself with me and gave me several “firsts”.

I will always remember this time of the year and the season of Laney.

Published 
Written by a612662
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments