Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex: The International Language

"Two foreign travelers use the language of love to fuck in a Barcelona sauna."

60
16 Comments 16
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This is loosely based on a true story of a trip to Barcelona I took a few years back."

Barcelona! It was going to be the trip of the year. I was asked to lecture at a conference in this beautiful Spanish city and was so excited. La Sagrada Familia. La Rambla. Park Guell. This trip was going to be one for the books. My wife, of course, could not pass up this trip and readily agreed to accompany me on this journey.

After a long flight, we had a late afternoon arrival. I felt fairly refreshed having slept for most of the flight, but my wife had no such luck. She never enjoys trans-Atlantic flights, and this one was no exception. She did not sleep well and was quite bitchy upon landing. I wrote it off as her just being tired, but my wife was often an unpleasant person as of late. I would not be lying if I told you that many people often asked me why I stayed married to her. She was not always this way, however. Her attitude just seemed to change for the worse over the years.

I reserved a room in a cute boutique hotel with a great city view. Having arrived late in the day, we stepped outside and ate some delicious tapas at a quaint sidewalk café. My wife was exhausted from the flight, so we retired to the hotel after dinner. Unfortunately, she and I could not be more polar opposite this night. While she wanted to turn in for the evening, I was full of energy. We were in Barcelona for God’s sake! Feeling excited and a bit amorous, I held my wife and kissed her. I think I annoyed her more than anything and she pushed me away.

“Daniel, please get off me. I’m tired and want to sleep. Leave me alone. Good night.” Lynne gave me a peck on the cheek, seemingly out of duty rather than desire, and turned away without making eye contact.

As Lynne closed the door to the bedroom with a resounding thud, I was left standing alone. I sighed and plopped on the couch, resigned to a night of watching videos on my phone. Were we really in this great European city? With me sitting on the couch, I may just as well have been back at home.

I connected to the hotel Wi-Fi and was going to hit my well-worn Amazon-Prime button, but I hesitated. Was I really going to sit on the couch tonight? I checked the hotel amenities page and was pleasantly surprised to find a pool, steam room, and sauna on the hotel roof. Fortunately, it was a half hour before these would close for the night, so I sprang to action.

I quietly opened the bedroom door to grab my swim trunks and was surprised to find my wife still up, watching videos on her phone.

I looked a bit surprised and said, “Hey babe, I thought you were tired?”

Lynne gave me an irritated look. “Leave me alone. I need to relax a bit before bed.”

“So, you would rather spend time with your phone than me?” It was now time for me to be annoyed.

Lynne roughly put her phone on the bed. “What did you come in here for?”

I opened my suitcase and took out my swim trunks. “There is a pool and sauna upstairs. I am going to check it out. Want to come?”

Lynne picked up her phone and started watching videos again. “Shut the door on your way out.”

I stared at Lynne for a second, enveloped in a slowly growing wave of disgust. I was beginning to wonder if my friends were right. Why did I stay married to this burgeoning witch?

I took the lift upstairs, exiting at the pool. The view was simply amazing! It was a clear night and the twinkling lights of the city shone like a second set of stars beneath the sky. Being twenty minutes before closing time, I had the entire pool to myself. Toeing it to test the temperature, I watched the water gently ripple at my touch. I was thankful that the pool was warm to provide a respite from the cool Barcelona evening air. My body eased into the pool, and I lazily drifted for a few minutes. I would have stayed longer, but I wanted to hit the sauna before closing time.

The brisk air stung my skin as I stepped out of the clear blue water of the pool. I quickly shuffled my way to the sauna, eager for its warmth to shelter me. A red light cast an eerie glow over the hot wooden planked room. Its dry heat felt amazing, and my chilled skin was quickly remedied. An older couple sat next to one another on one side of the sauna and a younger woman was at the far end. I was surprised to see that each was completely naked, their skin covered with light beads of sweat.

I stood at the door, clothed by my swim trunks, and all eyes looked upon me. This was probably the only time in my life I felt self-conscious about wearing clothes. I gave a sheepish smile to my sauna-mates and took a seat opposite the older couple. Wanting to fit in, I removed my trunks and draped a towel over my lap. I could not help but notice the younger woman caught an intentional glimpse of my package as I disrobed.

The dry heat quickly did its job and opened every pore in my body. Salty sweat escaped my skin and glistened on my body under the dim red light. I could feel my cock and scrotum relax in the warmth of the room, much different than the contractive effect of the cool pool water. Other than the ticking of the timer in the room, a deafening silence filled the air. I sat on the heated planks and closed my eyes. Damn, this felt good! The tension in my muscles melted away and my mind cleared. After dealing with my bitchy wife all night, I needed this release.

The dinging of the timer broke my meditative state, and I opened my eyes. As they adjusted to the crimson glow, I saw the older couple making their way out the door. Judging by how long we had been sitting in the room, it must have been closing time. I expected the light to turn off, but nothing happened. Being Europe, I assumed that the hotel must trust their guests to leave on their own accord.

I was preparing to stand and take my leave when the young woman sitting at the far end of the sauna sauntered to the door. She looked to be a few years younger than me, but not by much. The red glow of the single light illuminating the room highlighted the curves of her toned body with each step she took. Her breasts were a beautiful hand size and capped with nipples that had obviously never seen the lips of a child. I tried not to overtly ogle, but could not overlook that she was clean shaven down below.

I expected the woman to grab her towel hanging on the hook by the door, but that was not the case. The beautiful blonde turned the thirty-minute timer and ladled water onto the hot rocks of the sauna. She took a seat directly across from me and smiled.

With a heavy eastern European accent, the sweating beauty said, “American?”

I smiled back and nodded my head. “Yes.”

It was obvious that neither of us spoke the language of the other.

I pointed to myself and said, “Dan.”

She returned the gesture and said, “Karolina.”

We sat in the heat of the room and stared at one another for a few awkward seconds. I was relieved when Karolina broke eye contact and stretched her arms into the air. Her back arched and she inhaled deeply. The widening of her rib cage accommodated her laborious inhale and forced her tits to proudly jut forth. She had her eyes closed, but she knew that I was watching her. Karolina knew what she was doing, and I felt a surge of blood rush to my cock.

The time ticked away and I could not help but to look at her dirty blonde hair, which was slicked back from her time in the sauna. I watched as rivulets of salty sweat streamed down her body, disappearing into the cross of her legs which hid her lovely pussy.

I knew that my hardening cock was beginning to tent up the towel covering my lap. There was no way to hide my burgeoning erection, so I slowly removed my towel to make things less obvious. I figured that Karolina would certainly notice a pitched towel but may not notice me if I were naked. The room in its red glow, after all, was a bit dark.

Time continued to pass, and we soaked up the dry heat. Bathing in our sweat, we continually stole glances at one another. Karolina leaned back and ran her hands over her body to clear the sweat away from her skin. Her movements were too seductively slow to simply be doing this for herself. I knew she was doing it for me. There was no denying the inevitable at this point: my cock was now hard as granite.

Karolina looked at me and caught a glimpse of my raging erection. A wry smile crossed her lips and she giggled. With the cat now out of the bag, I sat back on the bench of the sauna and relaxed my legs. My hips slid down on the bench and my hard cock now stood proudly.

Karolina gave me a seductive look and mimicked me by spreading her legs to reveal the lips of a shaven pink pussy. Maintaining eye contact with me, she slowly dropped her fingers and lightly traced the length of her labial folds. My eyes were ready to bulge from their sockets and my hand instinctively dropped to my cock. Karolina opened her legs further and spread her lips to reveal her clit. Ever so slowly, her fingers circled her pleasure center, and a light moan escaped her lips. It is hard to explain, but the moan sounded foreign with an accent. The exotic nature of its tone and inflection was highly arousing.

My fingers eagerly wrapped around the shaft of my cock. Wet with sweat, it was easy for me to slowly stroke as I watched Karolina touch herself. We both slowly increased our intensity but remained reserved. The sexual tension was building, but could anything really happen here? We were both in a public space, for God’s sake.

The timer dinged once again, indicating another thirty minutes had passed. The wheels turned in my mind. When I came to the roof nearly an hour ago, the place was deserted save for the few people in the sauna. After closing time, it had been another thirty minutes since the old couple left and not another soul had been seen. Perhaps we were alone up here above the crooked streets of Barcelona below. I was sure that my bitchy wife was either asleep or, more than likely, still watching videos on her phone despite her alleged exhaustion.

mistresscogkTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mistresscogkTS

Karolina stopped touching herself and glanced at the timer. She cocked her head, gesturing for me to give it another turn. I stood and my hard cock stuck out in front of me as if leading the way. Such a far cry from the guy who modestly wore his trunks into the sauna less than an hour ago.

As I walked across the room, Karolina’s eyes were fixated on my cock, which bounced with each step. I reached the timer, gave it another thirty-minute turn, and ladled water onto the sauna rocks. Out of curiosity, I looked out the door window and saw no one. As I walked back to my side of the room, Karolina extended one of her long legs to stop me. We both looked at one another and did not say a word. Karolina’s eyes told me what she wanted.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I stared down at this hot and wet Eastern European beauty. Karolina slowly stood and faced me. She was tall, nearly as tall as I was. Face to face, inches from one another, I could feel the humidity radiate from her sweating body.

Karolina draped her arms over my shoulders and kissed me on the lips. I took her in my arms and our sweat laden skin slipped against each other. I opened my mouth, allowing her tongue to find its way inside to dance with me. Karolina’s wet breasts compressed against my chest as we kissed and held each other tight. The sweaty curves of our bodies made a squelching sound as they rubbed together.

Wanting to get away from the sauna window in case anyone walked past, I guided us to a secluded portion of the planked room. My hands dropped to her curvaceous ass, and I squeezed. Karolina pressed harder into me, and her hand gripped my cock. God, it felt so fucking good!

When Karolina dropped to her knees, I damn near came on her face right then. I used every ounce of restraint to hold back, knowing what was to come. She stared up at me and I could have melted. Holding me in her hand, she slowly stroked and then opened her mouth. Her lips took in the head of my cock and shivers went down my spine despite the invasive heat of the sauna. Further and further, she inhaled my shaft, her soft tongue caressing my manhood. Oh, the feeling! I leaned my head back and moaned with appreciation of her craft. She sucked. She stroked. I nearly died. That would have been some obituary!

I can see it now, “An American died last night while getting a blow job in a local hotel sauna…”

Fortunately, my heart did not give out and I was able to savor Karolina’s international oral diplomacy. I wanted to cum so badly, but there was no way in hell I was going to let that happen. After a few minutes, I nudged Karolina to her feet and kissed her once again. Did I care that her lips and tongue were just on my cock? Not a bit!

I led Karolina to the hot wooden bench of the sauna, and she sat. Now it was my turn to drop to my knees. Like a peasant kneeling before his queen, I took a position of deference in front of sweet Karolina and pushed her knees apart. Her sweat covered thighs tasted salty to my tongue as I slowly worked my way forward to her throne. Was Karolina’s pussy wet with sweat or lust? Let’s be honest, I really did not care.

My tongue slowly explored Karolina’s labial folds, and I savored the unique mixture of her sweat and pre-cum. She was enjoying my attention and shoved my head deeper between her legs. Her sweat covered thighs slid against my cheeks as she bucked her hips into my mouth. Karolina said something in her native tongue while she fucked my face, and I could have melted. God-damn, I was so turned on! The fact that I had no idea what she was saying, her sexy foreign voice, and the notion that we were doing this in public, was driving me wild!

As much as I loved eating Karolina’s pussy, I could not wait to be inside of her. I pulled myself from between her legs and wiped the cum from my lips. I sat on the bench and held my cock, offering it as a place to sit. Karolina stood and faced me. I felt small as she towered above me. She seductively smiled and slowly straddled me. As she lowered her sweaty body onto my cock, she leaned forward and whispered something into my ear. I think she knew her voice drove me wild with desire and did this on purpose.

Karolina was surprised as a gasp quickly escaped her lips when I shoved my cock deep into her cunt. She was teasing me, but I could no longer wait. The sweat and cum coating her pussy allowed me to instantly push my entire length inside of Karolina. I grabbed her hips and just fucked. I fucked her hard. Everything was so wet, and her pussy made sloshing sounds as I furiously pumped. I knew some of this was sweat, but Karolina was cumming like a virgin. Karolina bit her lip, whimpered, and closed her eyes. Her hips pushed into me, and the sudden rigidity of her body told me that she was having an orgasm.

Karolina took some deep breaths and pulled off me. I stroked her wet legs as she stood and tried to regain her composure. Karolina wanted to regain control and put her finger on my lip as she raised the palm of her other hand in the air. I sensed that she was telling me to slow down and allow her to lead.

Karolina slowly lowered her body onto my cock once more, but this time I did not thrust into her. I simply allowed her to move at her own pace. She touched her forehead to mine and slowly rocked her hips into me. Little by little, Karolina picked up the pace as she rode me. Her warm pussy felt so good on my hard cock and the wavelike motion of her hips was mesmerizing. Karolina moaned as she rolled her head and arched her back. With every thrust into me, her firm tits bounced in the crimson glow of the sauna.

I knew another orgasm was imminent as Karolina lost her sensuous movements and rapidly rocked her hips. A combination of moans and foreign words flowed from Karolina’s mouth as she lolled her head and squeezed her eyes shut. My sweaty skin was too slippery for her hands, so she grabbed my hair as she was now furiously fucking me. When Karolina tensed again, I felt cum drip onto my scrotum as another orgasm shook her.

At this point, my balls were ready to explode. I needed to cum! I pushed Karolina off my lap and made my way behind her. Wanting to take her from behind, I pushed her back down. Even though we could not talk to one another, Karolina understood my intentions and bent over offering her ass to me. I grabbed the base of my cock and pushed it into her sopping wet pussy. With my hands on her hips for support, I wasted no time and pounded into her.

It was either the dehydration from being in the sauna for so long or simply the amazing sex, but my head was starting to spin. I fucked hard, thrusting my hips like a madman. The sounds were simply amazing. Our sweaty bodies slapped against one another, and my cock squelched the cum from Karolina’s wet pussy. Karolina was no longer trying to contain her cries and added to the symphony of sex. I felt her legs shake as she came yet again, and this finally pushed me to the edge.

I had no idea if this Eastern European beauty was on the pill, so I pulled out before I exploded. It must have been the heat of the moment because rather than simply cumming on her back, I turned Karolina around and pushed her to her knees. She obediently complied and looked up at me as I furiously stroked my cock inches from her face. Panting like I had just finished running a marathon, I gritted my teeth when my cock spasmed and hot jets of cum shot onto Karolina’s face. After one or two ejaculations, Karolina grabbed my cock and engulfed it with her mouth. She eagerly swallowed my semen and stroked me to get more.

When it was obvious that I was spent, Karolina gave a final swallow and licked her lips. She must have enjoyed my taste because she used her hand to claim any remaining cum from her face and then licked her fingers clean. Karolina stood and giggled as she kissed my cheek. She walked over to the door and used a towel to begin drying her body.

I looked at the floor and bench where Karolina and I were having sex. There was cum everywhere. Jesus! Not wanting to stain the wood, I grabbed a few ladles of water for the sauna rocks and splashed it on our mess. Karolina laughed and I soon followed suit.

Karolina looked at me one final time, smiled, and said, “Dan.” She kissed me on the cheek and walked out the door of the sauna. A few seconds later, the timer dinged indicating that another thirty minutes had passed. We had been in the sauna for over an hour. How I was still conscious, I had no idea. I dried off with my towel and threw my swim trunks back on. I needed to get back to my room to hydrate with some water.

I opened the door to the hotel room and quickly drained a bottle of water. My head was beginning to feel a little better. Now, I needed a shower. I couldn’t hop into bed smelling of sweat and cum. I quietly opened the door to the bedroom as I did not want to wake my exhausted wife who was surely sleeping by now. I slowly turned the handle and walked into the room to find my wife staring at her phone.

“Exhausted, huh?” I gave my wife an ugly stare and walked into the bathroom for a shower.

Published 
Written by TheDoc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments