Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexual Enlightenment

"A woman explores her sexual side for the first time"

23
7 Comments 7
3.3k Views 3.3k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Author's Notes

"A story written for a member I’ve been chatting to for a while. I asked for certain elements that wanted to feature or incorporate into the story and then wove it around that. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hopefully she’ll approve!"

She had always been the “good” one of the family, always seen as being “pure as the driven snow”. She had her morning coffee meetings with the church ladies and seen at the local fundraising events for good causes. It was just who she was - dutiful wife and good Christian… but oh she wanted so much more. She wanted to live, feel alive, feel wanted; feel wanton.

She listened to hushed conversations, eavesdropping on murmured sexual conquests and activities amongst her friends. None ever discussed these matters with her, not even her supposed “close” girl friends. The assumption was that sex was a taboo subject with her; something vanilla between her and her husband. However, she knew her husband was anything but vanilla when it came to his particular peccadilloes. He thought he’d been clever, hidden his tracks, kept his activities to the shadows. She knew though.

It was seeing his forgotten search history on the home computer that first made her aware; it was also an eye-opening event for her to see such material on the internet. The sheer scale and variety of porn, the things people found a turn-on and the things that she found were a turn-on! Afternoons would be wasted watching one video after another, her fingers dancing between her pussy and clit, teasing her nipples, moaning in time to the performers on the screen.

She began to get bolder, ordering toys to play with, expanding her own horizons within the comfort of her own home. Each week she seemed to push herself further; her first time with a dildo, her first time with a vibrator, the first time with a love egg, the first time with a butt plug. The love eggs and butt plugs were a revelation, here was something she could wear when she was out doing her shopping, meeting with friends, sitting in church. Nobody knew but her, and that made it all the more delicious. Sitting squirming on her butt plug in a restaurant or pretending to look at a message on her phone but secretly playing with the love eggs settings. The amount of cum dripping out of her by the time she ever got back home was astounding; her pussy barely needed to be touched before she was screaming the house down in orgasm.

As with each step in her sexual exploration she was soon wanting more. She yearned for someone else’s hands to be touching her, she desired someone’s lips to be caressing her, but most of all she craved the feeling of a hot hard phallus inside her. She loved her various dildos and vibrators but she really wanted to feel hard hot flesh touching hers. She wanted to be the centre of someone else’s desires, to be taken by them, to be brought to screaming orgasm by them. This was a frightening step to contemplate taking though; how could she seduce someone or put herself in a position to be “seduced” by another? She was too well known, any attempt to seek attention from another would soon become a local scandal.

The internet soon became a further blessing for her. Lurking in the background of chat rooms, she soon discovered discussions of people meeting or going to particular venues purely for picks up and sex. Hotels, bars, public places; there seemed a whole sea of possibility out there beyond her small community. It was one that seemed open, discrete and above all non-judgmental in terms of sexual desires. She soon began to plot and plan, making note of locations and details in an attempt to find the perfect place. It had to be somewhere non-local and of where there was no chance anyone of her congregation would ever consider going.

==========================

She had finally decided on a venue: a dive bar about two hours' drive away from where she lived. It seemed to fulfil all her needs, it wasn’t local, it wasn’t the type of place that anybody from her church would frequent and best of all the stories she had read from people who had been there. It soon became her favourite thread to read on this particular forum, furiously pumping her dildo in and out of her sopping pussy in time to the antics of the writer. Willing herself to be there, to be the centre of attention and fulfilling all her fantasies. What if that was all they would remain, fantasies? Perhaps she didn’t have the courage to pick some person up at the bar, or allow herself to be seduced? What if she went and the stories online had been only that, stories; would she walk in and then walk out again just having one drink and return home with her metaphorical tail between her legs? No, she was determined that SOMETHING would happen, hell if her husband could pick people up then she sure as hell could as well!

Now that she had decided on a venue she needed to decide on her outfit. Obviously something with easy access to her body and highlighting her figure, but something she could also cover up if she got held up in town by friends. One item she had been dying to wear, and had almost resigned herself to wearing in her bedroom as she masturbated, was a tight-fitting green corset. It hugged her figure, pushing her ample bosom up and out without constraining them. If she didn’t wear anything her breasts would be on full display for everyone. She had hoped to get fucked while wearing it when she had bought it, now was the chance to make that a reality. She tied a chiffon scarf around her breasts to cover them up, making it look vaguely modest but leaving nobody in any doubt that they were free and bra-less. She covered this up with a suit jacket so that nobody could see what really was underneath; this she only planned to wear too and in the car when leaving and returning.

That was the “top” half, the quandary was what to wear from the waist down. She had already decided that she wasn’t going to wear any panties, it would just “waste time” in her mind. However, she needed to decide on a skirt or jeans/trousers. Jeans would allow her to display her shapely and long legs leading to her taunt ass (hours in the gym were finally paying off) but would be a distraction to remove when the time came. A skirt would allow for easier access but might just come across as too slutty. She laughed to herself at this thought, “too slutty”, she was planning to go to a bar to get fucked by someone and she was worried about looking too slutty. The black pleated skirt it was; mid-thigh length and with enough “flounce” to it that it could leave little to the imagination with the right circumstances.

She put the whole ensemble together with a pair of high heels and admired herself in the mirror. She liked what she saw and her pussy began to tingle in anticipation. Someone would definitely want to fuck her in this. Hell, she wanted to fuck herself in this. Her hand wandered to her exposed pussy lips and stroked them gently. Her husband wouldn’t be home for another couple of hours, there was still time to play. She walked over to her bedside table while her fingers circled around her clit and reached for her vibrator.

===========================

Now she had finally decided to go through with the idea, each day seemed to be a wasted day sitting idle waiting for the opportunity to put her plan into action. She had to wait for a time when her husband “was travelling with work”, which she now knew was when he was servicing his own particular kinks. This meant that it wouldn’t be noticed if she got home late, or perhaps her husband came home early. Each “business trip” was always a minimum of two nights away from their house, which gave her the flexibility to go over this entire time period. This was just in case she had to go to anything already planned so as not to arouse suspicion.

Finally, her husband announced that he would be travelling the next week to her. Her pussy couldn’t help but tingle at the thought of what she could soon be doing. She feigned disinterest in what her husband told her, shrugging at her indifference to his plans. Internally, her stomach was somersaulting over what might happen in the near future.

When the day came, she barely registered that her husband was leaving. He was going to be away for three nights, which meant she had a good window of opportunity to get to the bar and back on one of those days. She waved him goodbye like a dutiful wife and went back inside the house. Today she already had things planned but tomorrow she would be free.

=================

She admired herself in the mirror again. Yes, the chosen outfit was definitely going to get her laid, no doubt about that. She admired how the corset pushed her tits up and thrust her already erect nipples forward. She couldn’t help playing with them through the flimsy material that barely covered them. She had already worked her jewelled butt-plug into place and giggled as she thought of the lucky guy who was going to find it. Hopefully, he’d remove it and replace it with his cock; oh how she wished to experience anal sex. Her husband showed no interest in this part of her anatomy: missionary position and nothing else, until he came and then rolled over to go to sleep. Her secondary goal beyond picking up a guy and fucking him was getting her anal cherry popped.

She reached around and wriggled the butt-plug around, enjoying the feeling of it stretching around her ring. She slowly started to pull it out, feeling her asshole getting bigger and bigger as it stretched over the plug, until it got to the largest size and she pushed it back in again. She pumped the butt-plug back and forth into her ass, watching herself in the mirror as she did so. She had to stop herself, she could spend the whole morning enjoying herself like this but she had the opportunity to have a real cock inside her. If she didn’t set off soon she would run out of time. She circled the plug around once more before pushing it back in and smoothing her skirt back down over her ass.

She took one more look at herself in the mirror, blew a kiss to herself and turned on heels out of her bedroom. Grabbing her car keys and bag, she headed out the door and into her car. She was off and she couldn’t quite believe what she was preparing to do. Could she actually go through with this? It was one thing to fantasise about it, it was quite another to actually do it.

The journey flew by in a mixture of fantasy and anxiety. Soon she was sat in her car outside the chosen bar. There were several other cars present, indicating that there were at least others in there. She just sat looking at the door, as if willing someone to take her from her car and push her through it. She looked at herself in the rearview mirror and gave herself a pep talk before reaching for the door handle and moving out of the car.

She walked almost in a dream to the bar door, as if someone else was controlling her and she was just an observer. Her hand reached out and she pulled open the door. The dark gloom inside was in contrast to the brightness of the day outside. She stepped inside expected everybody to be staring at her. Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately if she was trying to catch someone’s eye, nobody appeared to have noticed her. It was at this point she realised she had been holding her breath since her exit from the car. She allowed herself to exhale slowly and noticed the drumming of her heart against her ribcage; willing it to slow down she strode purposefully towards an empty seat at the bar.

She sat down, arching her back slightly to push her head up and her breasts out while swinging her legs crossed. She briefly scanned the bar and saw several men scattered around. The barmaid walked over to where she was sitting: a pretty young girl with shoulder-length dirty blonde hair. She was wearing cropped jean shorts and a plain white t-shirt; she could see her shape outlined by where the t-shirt was stretched over her frame, a simple white lace bra covering her modest but well-proportioned chest, her tanned shapely legs. Perhaps if she couldn’t find a guy, a first time with a girl? Inwardly she laughed at herself, never even picked up a guy at a bar before and she already thought she’d be able get a girl as well!

She ordered a glass of wine and waited. How was this meant to go: did she have to send a certain signal, did she need to sit in a particular place or manner? The fact that she had never “picked” anyone up at a bar was becoming self-evident to herself. Would this be the ultimate stumbling block which caused her to go back home with her tail (and buttplug) between her legs and just resign herself to a lifetime of toys and fantasies? She sat musing on what she should perhaps do, sipping on her drink. She was aware of the butt plug pressing into her as she sat on the stool, providing a gentle feeling of pressure being pushed into her ass. She began to imperceptibly circle her hips while sitting on her stool to move the plug around her ass, ever so slowly stretching herself.

She was slightly lost in moving the plug around her ass and the enjoyable feeling that was spreading within her that she almost didn’t notice someone sitting on a stool next to her. She heard him order a drink, so she stole a glance to see what he might look like. An average-looking guy with dark brown hair and close-cut beard with some salt and peppering apparent. He seemed reasonably well built beneath the work-causal outfit of shirt and smart jeans. He seemed like he was trying his best not to notice her, however, there was that feeling that he was looking for the right way to break the ice. The fact he has also sat down next to her and not the rest of the empty bar stools seemed to indicate he wanted to speak to her.

Normally she would be the meek and mild housewife, waiting for someone to speak to her before engaging. Raised to be seen but not heard until called upon. Now, she could reinvent herself. If she wanted something to happen, she perhaps needed to MAKE it happen. She was dressed like a slut, why couldn’t she be one and make the advance herself instead of waiting for the opening?

She made some pithy comment about him ordering a long drink when there was hard liquor on offer, making sure to emphasise the “long” and “hard” in the sentence. His reply was to question how he could order a drink that was both long and hard. He had seemed to have picked up on her euphemism and had played it back, with a twinkle in his eyes (which were now fully focused on her and appeared to be feasting on the outfit she was wearing).

Her heart was beginning to beat faster in her chest. Something she had fantasised about was starting to play out in front of her eyes. She had made the first move on a guy and she had just been rebuffed or ignored. If anything the sexual undertone had been reciprocated. Her mind raced, how should she reply?

“Hard is always preferable to me. At least you feel as though you are satisfying your need.” As she spoke she turned around in her seat to face him, making sure that her skirt had hitched up slightly and so he could get a good view of her breasts. The air conditioning in the bar had started to turn her nipples erect and hard. The thin material of the chiffon scarf did little to hide this fact. She saw his eyes dart straight to her nipples as she faced him and then slowly take on the rest of her figure. Her pussy was tingling at the way his eyes were devouring her.

“I can see that. Perhaps we can share something hard together?”

“What did you have in mind?” she replied, thinking perhaps he’d suggest a bourbon or vodka.

Instead, he shuffled slightly forward in his seat, eyes darting quickly around before grabbing her right hand and placing it directly on his crotch. In the semi-darkness, nobody could really see what was happening. She fought her natural instinct to pull her hand away. Instead, she gave herself a couple of seconds to compose herself and just left her hand where it had been placed. She felt his cock underneath his trousers, slowly beginning to harden as her hand remained in place. Once her initial shock had subsided she began to rub his cock through his trousers and felt it grow further. It felt good to feel his cock growing within her fingers, imaging the blood rushing to his root and hardening with her continual touch.

Mireyasquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mireyasquirt

“This is definitely something that we can share,” she whispered back to him, all the while

increasing the length of her movements and grip over his cock. She could feel it hard under his trouser as he shuffled closer so she could hold it even firmer. Both their eyes were darting around to check that no one could see their illicit connection on public display.

As she continued to rub his cock, he reached out a hand and grasped a nipple in between his index and forefinger. He began to tease a twist her nipple as she continued rubbing his hard cock. His motions were in sync with her hands massaging his cock through his trousers. A little moan escaped her mouth as he continued to caress her nipple. She noticed the barmaid look up from the other side of the bar; although he had her back to her and nothing could be seen she saw a smirk flash across her face. Was it that obvious what was going on? The thought flew out of her head as quickly as it had entered. She wanted to focus on the job, or more precisely the cock in hand.

His other hand was resting lightly on her knee. Mimicking his initial action, she also shuffled forward in her seat so that this hand slid further up her leg. Hopefully, he’d take the hint and explore beneath her skirt. The unsubtle hint was picked up straight away as his left hand began to reach further up her leg and underneath her skirt. She could feel him stroking her thigh and moving between her leg; she was sure he could feel the heat and wetness emanating from her pussy as he got closer to the juncture of her sex.

She couldn’t believe that she was sitting in a bar, rubbing a man’s cock through his trousers while he was groping one of her breasts and reaching for her pussy with his other hand. The second groan slipped from her mouth as his fingers managed to brush against her pussy lips. This was getting too much for her; she needed to have his cock free, she needed his mouth against her pussy, and she needed to feel her tits free of the meagre cloth providing very little modesty. Perhaps she could persuade him to go to a local motel, perhaps she could just pretend she was the high school girl she never was and fuck him in his car? She wasn’t sure where they should go but she knew one thing and she whispered this to him:

“I need your cock!”

Without missing a beat, as if expecting this declaration from her, he flicked his index finger along her pussy before withdrawing his hand from beneath her skirt. Standing up, with an unmistakable erection, he offered the hand that had just been teasing her left nipple. She took it and waited to see where he would lead her; he turned on his heel and led her towards the back of the bar. As soon as they went in that direction she knew where he was taking her: perhaps a cliche but the toilets were as good a place as any for a quick fuck.

As they moved through the bar it seemed that the rest of the customers were surreptitiously watching them. She even thought she felt the barmaid's eyes on her as they got to the toilet doors. There wasn’t even any attempt to be subtle about what they were now doing as he pushed open the toilet door and led her in.

As soon as they were through the doors, his lips were on hers. She could feel the fervour and desire through his mouth and body pressing against her. Their tongues intertwined and explored each other; her thoughts moving to consider what his tongue would do to her pussy. While his tongue explored her mouth, his hands were exploring her body. Groping and squeezing her tits and ass, cupping her pussy. He soon found the flimsy knot that was holding the scarf together around her tits and roughly undid it, her breasts spilling free form the inadequate confines. His mouth immediately dipped to take a nipple in his mouth while pushing her back into a stall.

Her hands were roaming around his crotch, looking for his zipper to release the cock straining within his trousers. Finally, she was able to find the button at the top of his trousers to loosen his waistband and pull his zipper apart. She fished inside his boxer shorts and pulled out his hard cock. Holding the hot hard phallus in her hand felt better than she ever thought. Her hand moved up and down wanking his cock while he moved between each breast, teasing and nibbling each nipple. Biting and pulling with his teeth while she murmured her appreciation. She revelled in feeling the heat, the length and the hardness of his cock. Her hand. Feeling the veins bulging, the rim of the head of his prick as her hand glided over it. Unwittingly comparing it to her husband's, knowing by feel that it was longer and thicker. Her pussy was wet with anticipation.

They had manoeuvred themselves into the stall, and she was desperate to feel his cock within her. She had no desire for teasing foreplay or delaying what she really needed, which was to be filled with a hard cock and drain it of cum. She half pushed him away, seeing the look of puzzlement on his face for an instant, before she turned around and hitched up her skirt.

“Fuck me now!” was all she needed to say before bracing herself against the back wall, his legs spread across the toilet beneath her.

She had built herself to such a state over this very scenario that her pussy was throbbing about what was about to happen. The guy slowly wanked his cock while looking at her offered pussy. His eyes taking in her jewelled butt plug as well.

He growled, “First your pussy, then your ass,” shuffling forward til the head of his cock was brushing her lips.

She quivered in excitement about what was going to happen, bracing herself for what was about to happen. She was expecting him to slowly push his way inside her, however, he slowly manoeuvred the head of his cock into her pussy, before quickly grabbing her hips and thrusting himself full to the hilt inside her. The action drove the breath out of her as her pussy was suddenly filled. She was so wet that there was no pain or problems with him pushing in so quickly, and she purred in satisfaction of finally feeling herself impaled on a dick. He quickly pulled back before thrusting forwards once again, this time seeming to go even deeper. The head of his cock was curving upwards and rubbing against her pussy wall, causing her to moan in enjoyment. The situation had been built up so much for her that it only took a couple more thrusts before she was cumming all over his cock, her body convulsing and profanities leaving her lips that she’d need to repent for next Sunday.

He continued thrusting inside her as her pussy pulsated around his cock. She managed a mumble out, “Please, stop!” amongst her groans of joy. He stopped with his cock deep inside her waiting for her instructions.

“Let me taste my cum on your cock,” she pleaded while he twitched the head of his dick inside her. Slowly withdrawing, she felt every ridge and vein of his length passing through her. Her low moan matched his… all too soon she felt the absence of his cock inside her, but that just encouraged her to spin around and finally face it. She squatted down and took his cock by its root and started to kiss and lick the tip of it. Tasting both their juices on him almost had her cumming again. She licked and swirled her tongue around him like it was a favourite lollipop before fully opening her mouth and starting to ease his length back and forth. All the while her tongue took every opportunity to taste herself on him.

She was enjoying bobbing up and down on his meat but felt him pull away. She looked up to see what the matter might be, to which he grunted

“You’ll have me cumming if you carry on, and I said I wanted your ass.”

She nodded and turned back around as she had been before. She was shivering in excitement and slight fear. It was one thing to work her but plugs into her ass, and entirely different thing for someone to be forcing their cock in there. She felt his hand reach for the end of the plug that was currently in there and slowly twist and turn it, almost teasing her with it. She could only murmur her approval as he began to ease it out; it popped out with ease and she felt her asshole remain gaping slightly as though the plug was still there. All too soon she got the head of his cock nudging up at the entrance to her ass.

She held her breath; waiting for the pain she thought would come. His cock was twitching at her entrance as she felt the head slowly push forward. He was being slower than when he took her pussy, almost like he was wanting to saviour the feeling. He didn’t know he was the first one ever in her ass, and he was entering like she wanted, able to feel every ridge and vein of his cock as it entered her. She could feel her ass stretching wider than any butt plug she had used, however, the mixture of her saliva and cum around his cock was allowing him to slip in without any effort. She could feel resistance but it was almost like a token effort.

When she felt that he was fully inside her, she reached a hand around to indicate for him to stop. She wanted to enjoy the sensation of her ass full with his dick. The feeling was infinitely better than anything she had ever pushed up inside herself, just the absolute joy of “fullness” almost had her cumming straight away. She swayed her hips around, slowly rocking and moving him around inside her, allowing her to get used to the feeling and her ass to stretch and accommodate him better. When she get ready she looked behind herself and told him:

“Fuck and cum in my ass you dirty bastard!”

She saw a brief grin flash across his face before she turned round and braced herself once more. Feeling the cock draw out of her was both exquisite but she also felt the absence; this was quickly remedied as all too soon he pushed fully his length back inside her. His hands were gripping her hips tightly as he forced his clock into her ass again and again. Her right had moved down to rub her clit in time to his thrusts, waves of pleasure were spilling over her every time she got him deeper and deeper inside her...

She found herself yelling, “Fuck me. Fuck my ass,” at him over and over again like a mantra.

She felt his thrusts getting faster and faster, more urgent. His cock seemed to grow even harder inside her when with one final push he tried to be as deep as possible inside her ass before she felt a jet of cum erupt inside her. His cock twitched inside her again and again as she felt his orgasm fill her ass up. She collapsed forward against the toilet, with her ass in the air as he began to withdraw his cock out of her.

The sheer joy and exhilaration she felt at having just fucked a stranger that she had just met in the toilets of a bar caused another orgasm to rip through her. As soon as his cock had withdrawn she get something else pushing back up against her ass, he was putting her butt plug back in place.

“Keep this in and make sure anyone else who cum’s in there puts the plug back in as well,” he whispered in her ear. In her post cum-down bliss she was confused as to what he meant. Who else would be cumming in her ass? She then felt hands on her back and the corset loosening around her; he was removing the corset strings from around her. Confusion was running through her mind. What was he doing? She felt the corset fall away and he roughly picked her up. He dragged her out of the toilet stall, her legs still unable to support her weight following her orgasms. She was then aware that there was an audience in the toilet; the sounds of them fucking had obviously been heard and people had come to see what was occurring. She saw several men with their cocks already out and stroking them in excitement.

He wrapped the strings from the corset around her hands and hoisted her up against the toilet frame, leaving her naked and exposed to all. He gave her a kiss on the lips and said

“Thank you, slut. Now show everyone else what a good cock whore you are.”

To the men waiting he said, “If you cum in her ass, put the plug back in. Our little slut needs to know how much we appreciate her.”

He playfully slapped her face as he turned and walked out. Part of her gleamed in excitement, she was a slut, she’d proved herself; the other part shuddered slightly in fear as she saw several men now approaching her with their hard cocks ready.

========================

Her jaw, pussy and ass were aching but she never felt so alive. She had sucked and fucked a multitude of cocks of such different sizes and shapes. It almost made up for her years of only knowing the one. At first, she had wanked guys, sucked guys and prepared them for her pussy or ass. She was comfortable being spit-roasted as each guy patiently waited their turn. However, after a while, either the sight of her fucking again and again was too much for some guys who just couldn’t wait any longer. The corset string was soon taken down and her hands untied so that she could stroke as cocks while sucking another and then the ultimate pleasure came when she finally had a dick in her ass and pussy. Fuck, she couldn’t believe how full and satisfied she get when they started pumping away at her holes in tandem.

Each man had kept to the word given out at the beginning of the session. Anyone who came in her ass put the plug back in until the next guy came and filled it again with his cock. She had no idea how many guys came in her ass, her pussy was dripping from the fluids that had either been pumped in or leaked from herself due to the number of times she had been cumming.

Some guys either couldn’t wait their turn or just couldn’t hold back any longer and just shot ropes of cum over any exposed part of her body. The thrill she got at being such a sexual object for all these men was beyond comprehension. The apprehension she had felt entering the bar had completely disappeared, she had found an outlet for her sexual desires far in excess of those that could be provided by her toys.

She didn’t know how long she had been there or how long it had been since the last man had emptied his balls in her. She had drifted off into some sort of daydream when she felt an almost tender tongue at her pussy. She groaned in encouragement. She lifted her head to see a head of blonde hair between her legs. The person between her legs tilted her head up and looked her straight in the eyes, it was the barmaid from when she first entered.

“I clocked off and wanted to see what had caused all our extra customers this afternoon,” she murmured and then dipped her head and mouth back to her pussy. It was so tender but her clit was relishing the attention. She was alternating between sucking and licking her clit, while she eased her fingers into her pussy. Fuck it felt so good for her, she’d read that only another woman really knew how to touch another woman and it was so true. She soon had her cumming in her mouth without any real attention. Her fingers then continued to stroke and explore her before alighting on the jewel plug in her ass.

“What do we have here then?”

“Don’t,” she briefly exclaimed. “I have to keep the cum in there. I was told.”

“I think it’s safe for me to see,” the barmaid replied as she began to wiggle the plug around. She positioned herself near her ass as she eased the plug out. It came out with a “pop” and she felt like a dam had broken as the cum leaked from her hole. She felt a tongue eat up all the cum as it came out. Licking around her asshole and probing inside, it seemed desperate to clean her up. She tried pushing more and more cum out of her ass to find the barmaid's mouth clamped fully over her hole and sucking for all she was worth.

After the barmaid had cleaned up her pussy and asshole, she began to try and get to her feet and look for her clothes. The barmaid helped her find her skirt, corset and chiffon scarf. Once dressed again the barmaid led her out and to her car.

“Come back again soon,” she said before kissing her deeply. She got into her car and started the engine and pulled out of the car park and on her way home. She looked at the clock and couldn’t believe the time. The day had gone, but it had been beyond all her expectations. Her husband was not back for another two nights, perhaps she might pay another visit before he was due back.

Published 
Written by pcxasb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments