Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Should We?

"'Tis the festive season, but how far should one take holiday spirit?"

41
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Lynn and I have always thrown a company Christmas party, even though we are the only two people that work at the company.  We share a small group of friends, and we just hang out, get stoned, and play some iteration of Cards Against Humanity.  It’s a lot of laughs, but each year it gets a bit raunchier.

Lynn is not only my business partner, but she is also my best friend and sometimes my accessory to mischief.  She had recently started dating a new guy – Marcus - who she was over the moon with, so of course, he was invited this year.  The other invitees were a couple of single ladies, Natasha and Connie, whom Lynn had met at the gym a few years ago, and we’ve all become great friends.

This year, Lynn and I went shopping for the company Christmas gifts a few days ahead of the party.  Crazy Christmas pajamas for everyone except her, of course.  Lynn had to wear a naughty little Christmas skirt, a crop top and thigh-high red boots – all of which showed off her best assets.  Marcus was beyond thrilled. 

For the gifts, the ladies got Christmas-themed dildos.  The guys got reindeer-nosed banana hammocks that could shine a light during the foggiest of Christmas eves.

Marcus fit right in when he dressed up as dirty Santa and handed out his own sack of presents.  I got a vintage Playboy and Penthouse magazine from the ’70s.  The ladies were gifted penis straws to suck on their glasses of wine all evening long.

Long past midnight, the party began winding down.  Lynn and Marcus went to bed and offered up her children’s rooms to anyone who wanted to stay over that night.  Her children were staying with her ex-husband so it was the responsible act of any host.

Connie opted for a cab home and Natasha headed upstairs to bed.  I waited with Connie until the cab arrived and I saw her off and shut down the house from there.

I was in no shape to drive anywhere by that time, and I figured I’d just stay over rather than return the next morning to pick up my car.

As I made my way upstairs, I could already hear Lynn and Marcus getting into it.  Lynn is not at all quiet when she is in bed, I know well from previous experiences.  The door to her bedroom was slightly ajar making the act more obvious.

I stumbled into the first room in the dark only to find that Natasha had already claimed that room for herself.  Apologizing, I went to the next room, which was next to Lynn’s, took off my clothes, and climbed into the child’s bed.

Lynn’s plight was escalating by this point, moaning her way to her first orgasm. I knew she wasn’t done.  It was impossible to fall asleep. My cock was aching and hard in envy.  I stroked it a few times trying to relieve tension, but of course, that only has the opposite effect.

I reached for my phone. I scripted a text to Natasha in the room next door.

Natasha and I had always been just friends. Her first husband was a real piece of work, so I’d never really been all that flirty with her and she’d never really shown a sexual interest in me. 

Lynn constantly reminded me that I was married, which was true.  My wife lived in another region of the country, but that hardly stopped me from fanaticizing possibilities.  Secretly, I’ve always had a thing for Natasha, so on that night, I figured I’d test the water, or rather “text the water.” 

After a few attempts, the text I decided on was, “Should we?” Send.

There was no immediate reply. Perhaps, I was too cryptic.  So, I carried on stroking my cock. 

By this time, Marcus was clearly fucking Lynn, and hard.  Between her moans and his groans, the two of them were clearly oblivious and disrespecting the right to sleep of any of their house guests.

However, several minutes later, my phone binged, indicating an incoming text.

“Should we what?” was Natasha’s response.

It was a fair reply to a married man.  Clearly, I would have to be more direct in my indiscretion. I thought about it for a few more minutes.

“Sleep together,” I volleyed back to Natasha.

My cock was tearing at the seams imagining possibilities.  Meanwhile, Lynn was next door screaming her appreciation of the slamming she was receiving from Marcus.

Bing!

“If you want,” was the simple, non-descript reply from Natasha.

Boom.

My mind was blown.

The ball was back in my court.

Thinking, talking and texting about indiscretion was one thing, doing something was another. I wasn’t that drunk.

I lay there another few minutes, weighing as much as a partial inebriated person might, the pros and cons and such.

Decidedly, I got out of bed, completely naked, and made my way a short distance to the room next to mine and down the hall from Lynn’s.  The old door creaked open, and I walked into the darkness of Natasha’s room.

I stumbled to the edge of the bed and lifted the covers.

I sensed Natasha moving over to make room, but she didn’t say anything.

My nakedness shocked her at first. She was still wearing the Christmas jammies she had on from the party.

“I can’t sleep,” I whispered to her stating the obvious as I climbed into the bed.

Hee_linda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hee_linda

“Can I help?” she offered in a soft hush.

I slipped my arm around Natasha’s waistline and then under her top.

Natasha instinctively shifted a few inches closer toward me. 

My hand slid up her back bringing her next to my body.

Her arm swung over my shoulders in return and our hipped naturally squared off.

I proceeded to lift her top over her shoulders. I tossed the useless clothing onto the floor and fell back laying beside her, her naked breasts now pressed against my chest in electricizing anticipation. We lay pressed against each other for a few minutes, just appreciating this new level of intimacy between us. 

I rose to kneel beside her, suddenly confident that we had mutually agreed to a deeper level of engagement.  Reaching down, I tugged at the waistline of her bottoms. 

Natasha lifted her ass a few inches off the bed and allowed their removal.  She wasn’t wearing any panties.

Her legs instinctively fell apart in the darkness and I happened to fall between them.

She reached down instinctively and wrapped her fingers around my swollen cock, pulling it toward her center.

I leaned over her as she guided it straight down the middle. 

My cock pierced her in one wet and slippery shot. Sinking easily inside her and eliciting a deep moan of erotic fulfillment.  Arching my back, I pressed myself deeper until I was completely buried between her legs filling her completely. She let go of the air in her lungs. 

We couldn’t see each other very well in the darkness, but we could feel the warm heavy breaths between us as our bodies molded together. 

I lowered my face to hers. Our lips met and parted, willingly opening ourselves to each other.

Marcus and Lynn were still (and almost unbelievably) still amid another bawdy round of lovemaking.  We could hear Marcus slapping his body roughly into Lynn’s, much to her delight and pleasure.

I pulled my hips away from Natasha’s, withdrawing my now fully greased cock from her dripping pussy. I retreated to the point where the bulging head of my cock painted her labia with drooling beads of pre-cum and she cooed in anticipation.

All at once, my member sank back inside her. I repeated the feat until we established an ardent rhythm of fucking between us.

Our confidence grew together quickly. Our inhibitions fell away without remorse.  Our bodies pleasured by and for each other.

A minute later, the old bed of one of her children began squeaking from the momentum building between our back and forth.  At first, Natasha and I tried to stifle it, almost embarrassed by our brazen exploits.  We quickly gave that up, letting go to the erotic fantasy we were suddenly living out together.

The door to Lynn’s daughter’s bedroom suddenly opened.  Natasha and I both froze, afraid that we’d been discovered.  But it was nothing more than an old house and it only made Lynn’s earnest pleas for more cock louder and more present from down the hall.

Natasha and I resumed our senseless fucking, without a care in the world who heard us or knew at that moment. We both wanted it. We both wanted each other. We succeeded on that front.

Down the short hall, we couldn’t ignore Lynn’s final orgasmic cry just as Marcus groaned the release of his seed presumably in or all over Lynn.

Natasha and I had been pacing with Lynn and Marcus by this point, and we too found ourselves suddenly splitting. My cock lobbed one silky rope after another inside her throbbing core, each of us crying out in mutual pleasure.

The house went very quiet after that for a bit. 

I could hear Lynn breathing as she finally slept. 

My arm was wrapped around Natasha’s shoulders as she lay on a pillow on my chest and fell asleep as well, completely spent.

Natasha and I must have dozed off for a few hours, but we were awakened when we once again heard Lynn’s soft moans coming down the hallway. 

Natasha stirred as well and together we listened intently to the new lovers down the hall.

I began to finger Natasha’s clit, circling it with the tip of my finger, feeling her slit moisten once again. She renewed her approval.

All of us went on to repeat the earlier feat – Lynn, Marcus, Natasha and I.  Only this time with more urgency, fewer breaks, and a more feverish lust that none of us could contain. Almost simultaneously we all cried out our surrender.

The next morning and several hours later, Natasha and I woke up naked together.  We were a little more sober than the night before.  It would likely take us a while to come to fully process what happened the previous night between us. We rose and dressed in the pajamas from the previous night’s party.

Natasha and I went downstairs together on our walk of shame.  We entered the kitchen where Lynn and Marcus were already having a cup of morning coffee.

Lynn smiled at us and asked, “Was that bed okay for you two, seems like it was a little squeaky?”

I sheepishly gave a wry grin and asked, “Can we have your bed for next year’s party?”

“It’s a big bed,” Lynn replied, “I’m sure we can share.”

Natasha and I became very close friends after that night and remain so to this day.

Published 
Written by ForeYou
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments