Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

South Beach Cruising

"A man and his persistent outing."

14
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

"Excuse me, I was heading home but along the way saw you, thought you were cute and had to come say hey," said Saad.

"Not interested," said the woman, storming off.

Saad was walking around on South Beach and talking to random women during a hot and humid day. The man stood at around six feet tall, had black hair, darker skin, brown eyes, and the same exact face as Rohit Khandelwal. Despite the good looks and muscular figure, Saad had already been rejected by six different women so far. At the age of thirty-three, someone could easily question his direction in life.

However, Saad had well over six figures in the bank and a good career so he spent his free time approaching random women in South Beach. As he walked on a hot and humid day, a hot blonde headed in Saad's direction. Saad waved as the hot blonde looked away and gave him the angry face. Perhaps the hot and humid weather was the one making everyone so miserable and the rejections more severe.

Saad continued to walk and as soon as he looked up, a beautiful woman with dark hair crossed him. Just at a quick glance, what Saad saw was black hair, olive skin, and a face similar to that of porn legend La Venere Bianca. Now Saad had to act quick and pull himself together to approach the beauty who had just passed him. Without even thinking, Saad immediately turned around and walked faster.

Along the way, Saad had to get past a middle-aged couple heading in his direction. Thankfully for Saad, the raven-haired beauty was walking a bit slower than usual. Saad could already see the slim waist and ass on the beauty which motivated him to walk faster. The man passed the beauty and turned his head slightly around while being a few steps ahead of her, she was just as sexy as he thought he was. The woman had a very high sex appeal with her square jaw and pornstar body.

"Hey excuse me," said Saad.

"Yes?" replied the woman, in what was a foreign accent.

"I was on my way to the coffee shop, saw you, thought you were cute and had to come say hey," said Saad.

"Ha, hello," said the woman, a bit taken back by the compliment.

"Saad, nice to meet you," said Saad, extending his hand out and shaking the woman's hand.

"Sofia," replied the brunette.

"I notice a nice foreign accent in there, let me guess, France?" asked Saad.

"No, Italy," replied Sofia, laughing loudly but in an excited way.

"I see, hey let's walk this way since that is where the coffee shop is at," said Saad, putting his hand over the woman's shoulder.

"So I am guessing you are visiting Miami for the week as well," said Saad.

"Well, a week and a half," replied Sofia, walking with Saad.

"Must be because of the World Cup happening here and all of the fun with that," said Saad.

"Well, World Cup and also just friends here," replied Sofia.

"Oh, so you were just now going to see friends but thought you get a little more sweaty with a walk," said Saad.

"No, I was just walking around and enjoying the view," replied Sofia. Saad felt the conversation getting dry and had to spice it up.

"And thinking this is nothing compared to the views in Italy," joked Saad, leaning closer to the brunette.

"Ha, well," replied Sofia.

"Well, let me think of a humble answer," said Saad, teasing Sofia.

"Haha, you have a point," said Sofia, playfully pushing Saad.

"Here, come join me for a cup of coffee, you can have it and say how it's better in Italy and I'll forgive you," said Saad, grabbing Sofia's hand and seeing how compliant she was.

"I'd like this," said Sofia, smiling.

Sofia wore a white tank top that contrasted well with her shiny olive skin and it was arousing Saad like nothing else. The pair arrived at the coffee shop and found an empty table to sit at. Sofia ordered a cold latte while Saad ordered his coffee black and iced. Saad maintained eye contact with the sexy woman but knew that he had to get something going with her to spice things up. However, Saad knew not to force things and come off as contrived.

"And compared to Italy you are wondering if you are just drinking milk," said Saad, quietly in a public place.

"Well, it is very sweet for some reason and creamy," replied Sofia.

"It's hot outside too so remember to stay as hydrated as possible," said Saad.

"Okay mom," replied Sofia, teasing Saad.

"Oh teasing me, I like your style but you can call me dad," said Saad, smiling.

"Oh yeah, dad? Is that how you pick up women by having them call you dad?" asked Sofia, challenging Saad.

"No, I ask them to call me dad because I am a guy and not a girl," replied Saad, being a smartass which made Sofia laugh.

"It seems like you are here more to have the kind of fun you can't in Italy," said Saad.

"Oh yeah, what kind of fun can't I have in Italy?" asked Sofia.

"Well, I have Italian friends and they tell me that in Italy, things are very proper and classy as opposed to crazy shitshow like Miami," said Saad.

"I am married to a man that lives in New York," said Sofia, smiling. Saad wondered what this meant but the woman was compliant so far so he decided to keep going.

"Oh, so why is he not spending time with you in the sun?" asked Saad.

"I didn't even want to marry him but my friends kind of pushed me to it and so did his friends," said Sofia.

"Well, Miami is that place which is kind of like the Las Vegas of the east coast," said Saad.

"As in?" asked Sofia.

"What happens here, stays here and friends can just mind their own business," said Saad, smiling.

Now Sofia was feeling it from the man who had just approached her on the sidewalk. The brunette's body started to feel a bit hot and the heat was adding to the arousal. Saad noticed the sharp eye contact and could sense the brunette's breaths becoming almost more intense. Being experienced at this game, Saad knew just what to do as he noticed that her coffee was almost finished.

"Hey, this place is about to close soon, let's get some water and then I'll show you a nice restaurant in Miami," said Saad as Sofia nodded.

Saad picked the coffee shop because it was only a block away from the high-rise building that he lived in. The man held Sofia's hand and walked with her to his condo which he had purchased. Sofia stepped inside the building with the man as the air cooled her down a bit. Saad's heart raced as he led the woman into the elevator and to his apartment floor. The whole thing was happening so fast that Sofia did not bother to question anything at all.

"Here we are," said Saad, leading Sofia to his apartment door.

"Hey, after water, I need to leave and meet my friends," said Sofia.

"I understand, but make sure to drink enough because I don't want you getting heat exhaustion," replied Saad, playing it off in a cool way.

Sofia went inside the luxury condo which had a massive living room. Saad gave Sofia a nice big glass of water which was filtered by a purifier. The brunette took a cold sip of water and gulped it down slowly from the heat. Sofia looked around and saw the various things that Saad had in his condo, including a shirtless photo of himself and some friends.

"Where is the bathroom?" asked Sofia.

"It's down the hall and to your left," said Saad. Sofia went to the bathroom and felt a rush of arousal from the hot day. After quickly using the restroom, Sofia went back to the living room.

"So, big place," said Sofia.

"Yeah, big place," said Saad, leaning in to kiss the brunette.

Sofia offered no resistance at all and locked lips with Saad. The brunette and Saad kept their lips locked as their tongues wrestled. Within a few seconds, Saad grabbed the brunette's athletic buttocks and squeezed them. Sofia put her hands on the muscular biceps of Saad and squeezed them. The whole ordeal aroused the brunette who kept her mouth and lips locked with the man who had just approached her on that day. After kissing and having their lips locked for a few minutes, the two separated and took deep breaths while staring into each other's eyes.

Saad leaned in again and kissed Sofia's lips as her head swung upwards from the arousal. The muscular man kissed Sofia's soft cheeks, neck, and softly sucked on her beautiful shiny chin. Saad's powerful arms squeezed on the athletic buttocks of the brunette as he kissed her neck, shoulder, and chest area. Just the quick action and conviction with which Saad acted was enough to arouse Sofia to the point of removing her clothes.

LiahFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahFerrer

"Uh," said Sofia, taking a deep breath as she took off her top.

Saad removed his shirt as he saw the bra holding back the two large and well-shaped breasts. Aroused himself, Saad grabbed the brunette and hugged her while his head rested in between her breasts. The soft and well-shaped breasts provided such a temporary comfort to the man who had been running around in the Miami heat all day trying to get numbers. Sofia's breasts had a lemony odor to them due to the amount of walking the brunette had done in the sun herself.

"Yeah, you're bold," said Sofia, taking a deep breath.

The brave bachelor slipped down his shorts and pulled down Sofia's without any resistance. Sofia was in her bra and panties while Saad was in his underwear. As soon as Saad hugged Sofia, she felt his grip in a more arousing way since his hands were touching her nude skin. Almost instinctively, the brunette took off her bra as her dark nipples showed. Saad still couldn't help but kiss the face of the raven-haired beauty and lock lips with her again.

"You're a fun one," said Saad, in a quiet tone as a deep and long breath left him.

At that moment, the pace picked up rapidly as a highly aroused Sofia jumped on Saad and the two continued to make out. Both lovers felt their hearts beat rapidly while the sweat from walking around in the Miami heat was still on their bodies. The muscular Saad carried the aroused brunette to his bedroom where he gently laid her down on the bed.

Saad did not notice it before but Sofia was quite hairy down there with her retro pornstar look. At this point, Saad was so aroused that he pulled the panties down nonetheless and started to eat the brunette out. Having done this many times, Saad's tongue flicked against the brunette's clit as his face gently rubbed against her bush. The smell of the hairy pussy which had been through the heat and humidity of Miami somehow aroused an already horny Saad even more.

"Muah," said Saad, kissing the pussy and then sucking on it with his face pressing against it.

Sofia moaned as her heart pounded aggressively from the arousal. Whenever Saad sucked on the pussy with his face pressed against it, it seemed to always get a reaction from women. Adding to the arousal was the powerful grip that Saad's rough-skinned hands on the soft skin of the brunette. Saad put his hands firmly on the buttocks as he ate the brunette out and the constant squeezing led to her having her first orgasm.

"Fuck fuck fuck, oh fuck," shouted Sofia in a high-pitched tone, way higher than what Saad was used to.

"Whoa baby," said Saad, as Sofia kicked her legs around in arousal and used both of her hands to push Saad's head back. Sofia started to squirt as she moaned and fingered herself. In an act of defiance, Saad grabbed Sofia's hand and moved them aside, using his rough hands to finger the brunette which led to more squirting.

Saad saw it with the way the waist vibrated and immediately pulled down his underwear. The man stood up over an exhausted and aroused brunette who was amazed by the size of his cock. Saad had a thick and dark cock which was about six and a half inches. While it wasn't pornstar status, the cock was as hard as a rock and quite thick which excited Sofia.

"Come here sexy," said Saad, getting in the bed with Sofia.

"Yeah baby, give me some love," said a horny Sofia, speaking faster than usual as her body shook.

Sofia crawled up the bed as Saad grabbed her hand to lead her where he wanted. The aroused brunette immediately turned her back in excitement and all Saad could do was look at her beautiful ass. Without even a bit of hesitation, Saad threw himself at Sofia's ass. The bachelor's arms coiled around the dark-haired beauty's waist as his face comfortably pressed against her buttocks.

"Ay yai yai, fuck," said Sofia, becoming almost cross-eyed from the arousal of having Saad's tongue flick against her ass.

Saad massaged the hairy pussy with his rough hands as he ate the brunette's sweaty ass. When Saad wasn't flicking his tongue against the anus, he kissed, sucked, and gently bit each of the buttocks. The bites made Sofia bite her own lip in arousal as she groaned. Now the dark-haired beauty laid prone with Saad's head buried in her ass.

Sofia was not used to this kind of barbaric and primal sex in her life. The dark-haired beauty was used to sipping on wine and had a husband that often dressed in suits and played golf on weekends. Sofia's world was very formal and clean as opposed to the barbaric situation she had gotten herself into. The idea of having her ass eaten was so taboo and disgusting that she wouldn't dare tell any of her friends.

"Come on huh, come on!" said Sofia, in a deep voice with her Italian accent.

The brunette managed to break free from Saad's loose temporary loose grip and now sat on the bed as she wrestled him. Saad was too aroused by Sofia to not get the better of her, constantly tossing her around on the bed. Within minutes, the brunette grew tired as Saad got into a missionary position. Nothing fancy or creative about the ordeal, it was pure sex.

"Muah muah muah sexy," said Saad, kissing Sofia's face as he laid on top and humped her.

Not to make the same mistake again, Saad kept a tighter grip on the sweaty brunette. Walking around in the Miami heat made the sweaty bodies quite slippery which made it tough for either partner to hold each other in place. Saad's breaths became deeper as his heart pounded from penetrating the sexy brunette. The eating out had paid off as Saad's cock effortlessly went into Sofia's pussy.

"Oh fuck baby, oh fuck, muah," said Sofia, pulling Saad's head closer and locking lips with him. The liberating kiss and the locked lips helped cool down a frantic and aroused brunette who was taken away from the intensity of the day.

Sofia had some energy left and her competitive demeanor wanted to get the better of Saad. As Saad slowed down his strokes, the brunette flipped her body around in a Ju-Jitsu sort of motion. Within a second, Sofia was now on top but surprised by the smile on Saad's face. The brunette started to ride Saad cowgirl style as he stared into her eyes.

So much was cumulative from the moment Saad kissed the brunette and aroused her. Sofia felt the constantly arousing friction of her softer and slightly lighter-toned skin grinding against Saad's darker and rougher skin. Saad felt so taboo and just being with him felt so naughty to the brunette. After a minute of grinding on the man as he had a nice firm grip on her sides, Sofia felt it coming on. Perhaps it was the smile and cool demeanor of the horny man that aroused the brunette or maybe it was his darker taboo appearance but Sofia felt the peak of her arousal.

"Oh fuck fuck, fuck!" shouted Sofia, as her hips yet again vibrated. The brunette's entire upper body collapsed in exhaustion as her face was pressed against Saad's.

"Saad, Saaaaadddd," said Sofia, moaning as sweat splashed everywhere.

"Calm down baby, calm down," said Saad, softly kissing Sofia's face.

"Saaaaaaaadddd," said Sofia, moaning.

"You're okay, you're okay, come here," said Saad, grabbing one side of Sofia's face and locking lips with her. The kiss was once again soothing and calming to the brunette who already had her second orgasm. After a minute of locking lips, the lovers let go of a long, deep, and arousing breath.

Sofia collapsed down on Saad, barely able to ride the man as aggressively as she first did. The brunette noticed a lot of fatigue and Saad was close to finishing. After a few more long and aggressive grinds, Saad felt it coming on. The aroused man let out a loud moan as the brunette with what was now a zombie-like face looked him right in the eyes. Saad let out one final deep breath as he finished inside of Sofia and the two locked lips.

What started out as a random walk in the day for Sofia turned into her being lured into a fun experience with a Miami local. Miami's culture was such a contrast to the formal and proper world that the married woman came from. Sofia hadn't come for ages and Saad already made her do it twice. All of this was because of one man's persistence and a stroke of luck.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments