Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Limo Driver, Chapter 2

"The vacation continues... to get hotter!"

5
15 Comments 15
9.9k Views 9.9k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Louise Thorndyke stood there dressed only in her pink bra and panties, thigh top stockings, and red high heeled peep-toe pumps. The red dress she was wearing a minute ago now lay over the edge of the bed next to her.

She took a few steps towards him while she reached both hands up behind her back. Kevin licked his lips as the sexy lady quickly unclipped the bra to reveal her lovely breasts.

“See my nipples are quite large… and they are so hard now,” Louise said as she smiled at Kevin’s awestruck look. “Just made for sucking on don’t you think?”

“They’re beautiful,” Kevin finally said when he found his voice again.

“Mmm… it would seem someone else is hard now too. Is this exciting you… being alone in a hotel room with me?” Louise giggled as she rubbed the large bulge in the front of his pants.

“I think it’s pretty obvious that it is,” Kevin replied as he wondered how far Louise would go.

“Do you like oral sex?” Louise asked, “Because I love having my pussy eaten out. That idiot Richard thinks it’s dirty and won’t do it for me. Would you like to eat my sweet peach?

"I love it, both ways. I love to eat pussy and I love having my cock sucked,” Kevin said, his excitement obvious in his shaky voice.

“Oh, I was hoping you would say that! Come and get me!” Louise crooked a finger at Kevin, as she grabbed his tie like a leash, walking backward and pulling him over to the nearest bed. She laid back on it and he reached to pull her panties down slowly, revealing her well-trimmed and very wet pussy. Louise kept her pussy trimmed short in a small upside down triangle, starting just above her clit hood and extending just below her bikini line.

Once Kevin had relieved her of her wet panties, Louise spread her legs wide apart and rubbed her fingers over her swollen pink pussy lips, then spread them apart showing him what she had waiting for him.

The extremely aroused driver moved closer to his seductress and knelt down between her slim calves.

“God, Louise, you’re beautiful!” Kevin gasped as he gazed at her wet welcoming slit.

From that point on, Kevin was much too busy for conversation. Louise pushed his head down towards her pussy, although she really didn’t need to - he was headed that way already! But he didn’t home in on the pink hole right away; he teased her a bit before he got down to the business at hand.

Kissing and taking playful little nips along the inside of her thigh from her knee up to just before her pussy, he made her think that he was working his way up and then just at the last second he would veer out of the way and leave her gasping and whimpering her disappointment. He did this a couple times on each leg, coming closer each time. Her pussy was dripping with excitement and anticipation and she humped her hips up in frenzied dismay with each near-miss.

“Kevin! Please, baby, don’t tease me!” she whined. He just looked up at her with an evil grin. Then he replaced his fingers at her pussy lips, holding them open and rubbing just along the inside of the wet pink fleshy lips. Louise groaned as she felt him take her pussy in hand, spreading her pussy and licking around the edges of her labia and her vaginal opening - without going inside, which is what she was dying for him to do.

“Oh, God, Kevin! Please, please eat my pussy! Oh please!” she begged. He could hear the frustration and desire in her voice. Her husband had denied Louise her pleasure, getting his from someone else. All she wanted was to feel again. Now he was here with her and she had the opportunity for that, but he was teasing her with the one thing she wanted most in the world. He almost felt bad for teasing her and decided she’d had enough. It was time to go to work.

Kevin buried his head in her trimmed bush. Gently he brushed his lips against her pussy lips, exciting Louise so she raised her hips to his face, demanding more. Kevin felt Louise rest her thighs on his shoulders as he placed his lips right over the slit, kissing gently, then a little harder.

Louise moaned loudly as his tongue pushed apart her inner labia and ran up and down the layers of pussy flesh. Then he tongue fucked her, pushing his tongue deep into her drooling hole and seeking out the sweetness he knew lay waiting there.

“Ohhh, this is fantastic, don’t stop Kevin, don’t stop!” Louise screamed as once again she raised her hips, wanting more. Kevin’s tongue rested on and gently caressed Louise’s clit and her legs shuddered as she approached orgasm.

“Oh, Kevin, Oh, please baby! Lick my cunt! Lick my sweet cunt, baby, just like that! Yes!” she coached him.

The horny chauffeur continued to lick and suck on Louise’s clit, adding another element to her pleasure by slipping two fingers into the tightness of her pussy. He vigorously finger-fucked her to a tremendous crashing orgasm. Louise pitched and bucked like a crazed rodeo bronco, but Kevin held on tightly, continuing to shove his fingers in and out of her even as she was in the throes of her orgasm.

When her convulsions and spasms passed, and she lay on the bed helplessly panting and moaning, the driver removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. He licked and lapped up the sweet juice that dribbled out of her pussy and then looked up to see perspiration glowing on her forehead. As their eyes met, her pleading look told him to ‘keep going, don’t stop’. Kevin returned his talented tongue to her clit bringing Louise to another thrashing orgasm.

“Fuck me!” Louise begged as she gasped air into her lungs and collapsed on the bed, dripping sweat and pussy juices.

Kevin quickly pushed his pants and boxers off as Louise somehow found the strength to scoot to the middle of the large queen-sized bed. The wild pleading look in Louise’s eyes spurred Kevin on as he scrambled to crawl up between his sexy benefactress’s widespread thighs.

He pointed his hard eager cock at the entrance to Louise’s dripping pussy and thrust his hips forward. Kevin grunted as his huge fat cock slid easily into the depths of her welcoming pussy. It had been a long time without sex for both Kevin and Louise and soon both were swept up in their amorous encounter.

This was not the time for soft sensual intercourse or romantic lovemaking. The pair were intent on fucking - simple, animal-like, urgent fucking. The sexually charged couple humped like two frenzied teenagers, afraid their parents would come home and find them. Loud moans and grunts filled the air as the frenetic driver thrust his cock in and out of the rich sexy wife of the fat-cat Manhattan businessman.

It did not take long before Louise screamed as another intense orgasm shuddered through her body. As she felt herself cresting, she wrapped her long, lean legs around Kevin’s waist and held him tight to her as he came with her, his cock exploding deep in her pussy, coating her walls with his searing hot seed. The driver slowly withdrew and managed to roll sideways as they gasped air into their lungs while lying on their backs next to each other on the bed.

“God I needed that so badly!” Louise was the first to speak after several minutes. “Are you that thorough with all your female clients?”

Kevin laughed at Louise’s joke, but he wasn’t sure what to say. This was the first time he had fucked a client and the uncertainty showed on his face.

“It’s alright Kevin, this is just between the two of us,” Louise said reassuringly. “Nobody need ever find out; it just happened because of the circumstances.”

Kevin nodded in understanding. “We both needed it that’s for sure, yes, just between us, our secret.”

Louise smiled and rested her head against Kevin’s chest while they cuddled together on the hotel bed.

“You are a very naughty little girl,” Kevin said, grinning after a few more minutes of resting and cuddling.

“Me, a naughty girl? Why is that?” Louise giggled as she looked at him in feigned surprise.

“Shame on you for seducing your driver like that! Tsk, tsk. Not the done thing for a young lady of breeding in your social position.”

“So what happens to such naughty girls?” Louise inquired with wide-eyed innocence.

“Oh, naughty girls get spanked, no question about that!” Kevin said with a somewhat evil laugh.

“You’re going to spank me? Are you kidding?” Louise questioned as she looked at him seriously.

“Yes… if you want to try it,” Kevin said uncertainly, wondering if he’d taken this game too far.

“Oh God Kevin, it’s something I’ve dreamed about for years!” Louise said excitedly. “You’ll really spank me?”

“Sure… I’d love to spank you sometime if we see each other again,” he said, relieved that he hadn’t messed things up by moving too fast.

“Oh we will definitely see each other again,” Louise replied, “And you can give me my first spanking!”

“Your first spanking? You mean you’ve never been spanked before?” he asked, incredulously.

“No. My parents didn’t really raise me. I was pretty much raised by my nanny. My father was always working and my mother… well, she never really paid a lot of attention to me. She was too caught up in her social commitments and her image."

"I was raised by my nanny and she was too afraid of getting in trouble to spank me. I got sent to my room or I didn’t get to go out with my friends or something. But I’ve never gotten a spanking before. Especially not a sexy spanking!” she said, the excitement of such an event happening to her obvious in her tone.

“Oh wow! I didn’t realize you had been allowed to run unbridled for so long! Yes, it is high time you learned there are consequences for your actions, missy!” he said. He moved over to sit on the desk chair which didn’t have arms on it. “Now get over here and lay over my knees!” Kevin said, pointing to the ground in mock anger.

Louise walked over to where he was sitting, barely able to contain her excitement and stay in character. She could feel her pussy getting soaked as she walked almost hearing the squish as her wet pussy lips rubbed together. When she was close enough Kevin reached out and grabbed her arm just above the elbow and pulled her over his knees.

She lay over his lap, her legs hanging down on one side, her breasts and upper body hanging over the other. Her hands and feet touched the floor and her ass was perfectly positioned for his right hand to swat it.

“Now, because this is your first spanking, I am going to give you some code words to use so I know how you are doing. If I ask you how you’re doing and you are okay, you say green. If I ask and things are getting harder, you say yellow. But if you call out red, that means stop and I will stop whatever I’m doing instantly. Understand? This is supposed to be sexy and fun and I don’t want to hurt you. So red means stop, yellow means slow down, and green means go for it - just like a traffic light,” he said.

“Okay,” she said, wriggling in anticipation.

“Ready?” Kevin asked as he held the woman across his lap.

“I’ve been ready for this for a long time, darling,” Louise replied excitedly.

Kevin shook his head from side to side in disbelief at his luck as he gazed at the sexy lady waiting impatiently over his knees. He licked his lips in anticipation as he rubbed his right hand over the firm skin of Louise’s buttocks. She moaned again and trembled as Kevin slipped his hand between her thighs and spread the slim legs wider apart.

“For fuck’s sake get on with it!” Louise hissed through clenched teeth.

“Such language from a lady of society,” Kevin admonished, “I may have to resort to more drastic measures if you keep this up! You must learn patience, it’s a virtue remember.”

“Patience! What’s that?” Louise giggled. “I’ve been virtuous for years.” She paused for a short time then pleaded in a posh voice.

“Get on with it please my darling.”

“Remember the safe words.”

Kevin took a deep breath as he raised his hand and brought it down with a soft smack across Louise’s right buttock. There was no reaction from the sexy woman, so Kevin swatted her a little harder on her left cheek.

“Harder! I won’t break baby!” she whispered as she wriggled a bit on his lap. That was all the encouragement Kevin needed at that point. The next smack landed firmly and with just enough sting for Louise to cry out.

TiffanyCardi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyCardi

Smack!

“Ouch! Yes, more like that!” she gasped finally.

Kevin’s hand was soon rising and falling rhythmically as he set about giving the sexy lady the spanking she had fantasized about for many years. ‘Smack, smack, smack!’ The sound of hand on firm flesh seemed to echo off the large glass windows that looked out over the bay. But neither Louise nor Kevin were interested in the view as he set about turning her lovely ass a pale shade of pink.

Smack, Smack, Smack!

Each spank caused a yelp from Louise and her legs were kicking each time Kevin’s hand stung her cheeks. The grin on Kevin’s face grew wider as he realized how much Louise was enjoying her first spanking. Kevin had established a steady sixty swats a minute alternating sides with each one. This gave her enough time to react to each swat and alternating sides let the sting set in a bit before the next blow landed. The driver’s captivating new lover was wriggling around on his knees so he steadied her with his left hand on her back.

Smack! “Oww!”

Smack! “Yoww!”

Smack! “Ouch!”

“Am I doing this too hard? Do you want me to ease up?” Kevin asked, even though he knew what her answer would be.

“No! Green! Keep going!” Louise yelled loudly, “I love it.”

Smack! “Yess!”

Smack! “Ohhh!”

Smack! “Ahhh!”

Both Kevin and Louise were keenly aware of his almost painfully hard erection pushing up against the delighted socialite. Kevin continued with her spanking even as he wondered if he could hold on until he finished. The thought of pushing his cock between the firm, fleshy, now pink globes of Louise’s ass prompted Kevin to spank harder.

Smack! “Oww! Hey, that stings!” Louise cried loudly.

“It’s meant to sting!” Kevin retorted.

Smack! “Nooo!”

“Use your safe word if you want to stop me,” Kevin said.

Smack! “Yahhh!”

Smack! “Yikes!”

Smack! “Oh God, no more honey!”

“Ha, ha you must be joking,” Kevin laughed loudly.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! The final three extra hard spanks quickly changed Louise’s resolve.

“Ohhh Red! Please, Kevin, Red! Red!” The sexy lady cried loudly.

Kevin immediately stopped spanking her and rubbed his palm over Louise’s hot reddened cheeks. Louise’s aroused panting soon turned to a loud gasp and then a groan as he slipped a hand between her legs and probed a finger into her wet pussy and rubbed a handy thumb over her crinkled star.

“Fuck me! Oh God please, Kevin! Please fuck me with that beautiful fat cock!” Louise demanded as she wriggled over Kevin’s lap.

The chauffeur’s strong arms lifted Louise from his lap and he carried her to the bed, dropping her on the bed, giggling like a young girl. She moved to the middle of the bed and Kevin took one pillow, putting it under her hips and raising them so he would have better access.

Louise licked her lips seductively as she looked at Kevin’s well-toned and muscular body, his broad chest and strong arms. Her gaze moved down over his flat abs to the object she was most interested in at this time, the reason for that lump she was laying on while getting spanked.

Kevin quickly climbed on the bed to move between his beauty’s widespread legs. As soon as he had moved up her body far enough, she wrapped her arms under his armpits and threw her legs about his waist, holding onto him as if she never wanted to let him go. Placing one hand on her mons, Kevin used his other hand to guide his cock between her labia to the entrance to her wet pink tunnel.

“Ohhh, God, yesss!”

Louise moaned loudly as his cock slipped easily into the firm wetness of her pussy. She gasped as he held her hips in his powerful grip while his cock slid fully into her tight hole. He burrowed deeper and deeper as Louise’s eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open. His cock seemed endless as he kept pushing more and more of the meaty beast into her until finally it came to rest with the tip pressing firmly against her cervix.

Kevin stayed motionless for a short time as they both enjoyed the different feelings they were experiencing; her feeling the incredible fullness she had for so long been denied, him feeling a familiar yet distant tightness of her pussy walls wrapped around his cock.

He slowly withdrew and then pushed back again, once again entering her to the hilt. Gradually, the speed and power of his thrusts increased as Kevin set the pace, moving back and forward as he held Louise as still as he could.

“Oh my God!, Oh my God!, Oh my God!” she chanted in time with his thrusts until her breathless panting prevented words and only moans and cries remained.

As aroused as both were from the spanking and their previous round of sex play, it wasn’t long before both reached a shattering climax and they collapsed panting onto the sheets. The warm sun shone through the large windows onto their perspiring bodies as they held each other tight while their breathing slowly returned to normal.

“That was amazing Kevin! But you didn’t use the belt,” Louise whispered as they lay holding each other on the damp sheets.

“That can wait for later. I’m sure a naughty girl like you will be getting more spankings soon enough!” Kevin smiled as he looked sideways at his lover’s concerned face. “But if you don’t want me to use the belt, I won’t. It’s up to you,” he said reassuringly.

“Mmmm, maybe I will just to see what it feels like, I know I can trust you,” Louise kissed Kevin on the lips as she cuddled into the muscular chauffeur.

The happy couple lay kissing and cuddling as they recovered from their wonderful time in bed. After dressing, Louise and Kevin decided to take a walk along the beach. Kevin had never seen the beach like this and walking hand in hand with such a beautiful, sexy woman made it even more special.

The stretch of beach was nearly deserted as they wandered hand in hand along the wet sand close to the water. They walked along the beach for a short distance and then up along the boardwalk as they headed back to the hotel.

“Tomorrow we are going shopping. I can’t ask you to spend all weekend in that suit… well, when you are dressed, that is!” she giggled.

“Well I have to tell you, Mrs. Thorndyke, your other 'outfit’ is quite becoming as well!” he said, grinning.

“You are such a charmer, Kevin. That suit is a little outdated and it has been hanging in the closet for a long time, I’m afraid,” she said.

Hearing her words, Kevin turned her to face him. “Nonsense, Louise, you make it look young and vibrant and very beautiful. It looks good on you and I want you to 'model’ it for me more!” he said, with his hand softly on her cheek.

“Oh Kevin!” she said. “I’ve waited so long to hear words like that. You don’t know what it means to be appreciated like this again. You make me feel like a woman again. Like I matter and like I am… well, you know what I mean.”

“Yes, Louise, I know exactly what you mean. And I’m glad I can make you feel that way because you deserve to feel appreciated and cared for. You are a wonderful woman,” he said. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing him long and deep.

They go back to the hotel, walking arm in arm, Kevin, and his lovely companion. Once back in the hotel they lay down on the bed in each other's arms, kissing and making out like a couple teenagers.

As the passions grow and their urgency builds their clothes come off and once again they fall victims to their own lusts and desires, each one trying their level best to make the other one orgasm first. But as usual, Kevin wins, making Louise reach her crest before her but soon joining in her rapture himself. They fall asleep in one another’s arms shortly after sleeping better than they had in a long, long time.

 

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

 

The next day he woke up early and started taking a shower. He was in the shower trying to finish before Louise woke up when he heard the door open. Since it was just the two of them and he was used to living alone he hadn’t locked the bathroom door - an oversight she was quick to take advantage of.

He had his back to the shower door when he heard the click of it opening. He turned around quickly.

“You need a little help with that?” Louise said, standing there naked just outside the shower door.

He smiled and stepped back giving her room to step inside. She put her arms around his neck and he pulled her close, kissing her as he pulled her to him, feeling her breasts against his chest and her hard nipples poking holes into him.

“Mmmm, I love kissing you,” she said. “I missed kissing so much. I love to kiss, and when Richard and I were first married, we kissed all the time. But it didn’t last. Once we were married and he had his meal ticket punched, the real Richard started coming out and nowadays we hardly pass each other, much less kiss.”

“Well, you have my full permission to kiss me anytime and any place you want to!” Kevin said.

“Oh really!” Louise said, stepping back a bit and eyeing him up and down and grinning playfully. “Any place eh?”

“Yup. Any place, any time,” he confirmed. He knew exactly what she was thinking and he was game for whatever she wanted to do next.

“Kevin, baby, if that’s an invitation, then I’m accepting!” she said. She knelt down and reached for his semi-hard cock holding at the base. “The time is now and the place is right here!” she said, looking up at him. Kevin had positioned himself so that he blocked the water from the shower head from hitting her in the face. Louise licked his cock from balls to tip, then ran the tip of her pink tongue around the rim of his helmet.

Kevin took her head in his hands running his fingers through her long brown hair, guiding her head to give him the most pleasure. And Louise kept perfect rhythm with his direction, sucking and licking his cock as his moans told her what he enjoyed most.

Louise bobbed up and down on his hard cock as Kevin leaned back on the shower wall enjoying the feelings she was giving him. Then she popped him out of her mouth and pushed his cock up against his stomach, holding it out of the way while she licked his balls and sucked each into her hot mouth for a good tongue bath.

Kevin moaned as he felt Louise’s fingers gently playing with his balls as her head returned to bobbing up and down the shaft of his cock. As much as she knew he was enjoying her blowjob, he had given her so many amazing orgasms she wanted to return his kindness as well as show her appreciation for everything he had done for her.

Kevin was thrilled as he watched Louise’s cheeks suck in and out as her lips moved up and down the smooth hard skin. The chauffeur’s body was shaking as he tried to delay his climax as long as possible.

Suddenly his eyes opened wide with astonishment as he felt one of Louise’s fingers pushing firmly against his anus. He had read about prostate stimulation, but this was the first time he was to experience it himself. He relaxed and let Louise’s finger slide slowly and completely into his ass. To his amazement, his erection seemed to get a little harder as her fingertip rubbed his prostate through the thin membrane.

“Oh God!” Kevin exclaimed loudly as a powerful orgasm suddenly shuddered through his body and his semen spurted into Louise’s mouth.

Louise seemed shocked by Kevin’s sudden climax but greedily licked and sucked the hot sticky cum into her mouth. Her eyes were shining with excitement as she looked at Kevin while continuing to suck and swallow. Kevin was moaning loudly and his body shook as Louise slowly slipped her finger from his ass.

“That was delicious!” Louise grinned as she licked around her lips and teeth before standing up and putting her head on Kevin’s chest.

The couple stood there holding each other as Kevin slowly regained his breath before asking, “Where did you learn to do that?”

"You mean the prostate massage?” Louise inquired with a giggle. “You liked it?”

“It was amazing! Yes, I liked it very much; it was the first time for me."

Louise giggled, “Well, I’m glad. I loved doing it and want to pleasure you as much as you do me.”

“Oh, Louise… you do honey. You are wonderful,” Kevin replied as he tilted her head up and kissed her again.

After they finished their shower, the pair went down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast then out for a little morning shopping trip.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments