Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbor

"Sam tries to remain a faithful husband, but the sexy neighbor won the battle"

71
12 Comments 12
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see a sequel to this story!"

It had been about a week since the Peterson’s had moved across the street from my family. Even though their time here has been short, they’ve already proven themselves to be friendly people.

The widowed Mrs. Peterson was always inviting me and my wife, Sherri, over for cookies or a quick board game. Wanting to return the hospitality, we invited the Petersons over to join our small family’s annual Fourth of July backyard barbeque. 

And so, there we were, eating hotdogs and burgers, practically drowning ourselves in lemonade, trying not to die from the heat.

“This is the hottest it’s been for years!” Sherri said to Mrs. Peterson, trying and failing to fan herself with her hand. Sherri definitely wasn’t bad-looking, but, now that she was in her mid-forties, she wasn’t the prettiest woman anymore. 

My eyes flicked over to Mrs. Peterson. She was in her late twenties and very attractive. I suddenly realized I had been looking at her big perky boobs. I quickly snapped my eyes away, Sherri’s breasts, though quite a bit smaller, were a good size. Before I looked away I noticed that the lady must not have been wearing a bra.

Mrs. Peterson was looking at me. Shit, she caught me staring. 

She smiled slyly and winked. Then bringing her hotdog to her mouth, she wrapped her lips around it and slightly bobbed it in and out of her mouth, replicating a blowjob. I felt my face grow red as I looked around. No one else had noticed. 

“Mo-om! Come on already!” my fourteen-year-old daughter, Anna, cried from the pool. Sherri had promised our two kids, Anna and Austin, that she would go swimming with them today. Mrs. Peterson’s twin boys had already made themselves comfortable in the pool as well.

“Very well,” my wife said, standing up and walking over to the edge of the water. Since she already had her suit on, Sherri jumped in. 

I waited until she came back up to the surface before talking, “I can’t stand this heat anymore. I’m going to go watch the baseball game.”

Sherri gave me a thumbs up, and I walked into our two-story house. I climbed the stairs and went into my bedroom. I grabbed the TV remote before I sat on the bed. Surfing through the channels, I finally found the baseball game.

A few minutes later, I was almost dozing off when the sound of footsteps on the stairs shook me awake.

“Sherri, is that you?” I called.

“No, it’s me, Julia,” Mrs. Peterson’s voice rang out.

“Oh. Can I help you with anything?” I asked as she appeared in the doorframe.

She nodded slowly with a sexy grin on her flawless face. “Sucking that hot dog got me turned on, would you be able to help me with that?”

I felt my face grow hot. Embarrassed at her suggestion, I quickly shook my head. “I-I’m not able to help with that… I’m m-married…” I stammered. 

Mrs. Peterson began walking towards me. “That will make it all the more fun,” she whispered in a low, yet flirtatious voice. 

“No, I’m a faithful husband,” I said. 

That seemed to only make her smile bigger. “I have ways to convince you.” 

“Mrs. Peterson…”

“Call me Julia.”

I sighed. “Fine, Julia, I’m not interested. I would appreciate it if you left it at that.”

She reached back and swung the bedroom door closed. “You know, I fell in love the moment I first saw you. Why did you think I had you come over so often?” 

“I thought you were being hospitable,” I replied. 

She continued to come closer, so I got off the bed and started backing away from her.

Julia chuckled softly, “I won’t bite, Sammy.”

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

“Okay, you're close enough now, personal space, Julia…”

“Like I said, I have ways to convince you.” Suddenly without warning, Mrs. Peterson reached up and pulled her blouse off. Her big tits bounced around once they were free of the piece of fabric.

I gasped, unable to pull my eyes away. She noticed my staring problem and ran her hands along her breasts, squeezing them and gently twisting her nipples until they were hard. 

Speaking of hard, I looked away to try and keep my pants from becoming a tent too much. I’m a faithful husband, I’m a faithful husband. “This isn’t appropriate,” I stammered. I backed up into the chair in the corner of the room. The force of the action caused me to sit down. I kept my eyes squeezed shut.

“It’s not a big deal, no one has to know.” From the sound of her voice, she was right in front of me. “We both know you want to look, so you might as well.”

I tried to ignore her, picturing my sexy wife instead of my neighbor. My eyes flew open when there was weight on my lap, suddenly. Julia was sitting on my lap, facing me. 

“There, that’s better. Now I can see your pretty blue eyes.”

I remained quiet, my brain trying to tell me to close my eyes again, but when she started slowly rotating her hips against the ever-growing bulge in my pants, my cock took over my brain and I looked down at her gently swinging tits. 

Julia smiled her flirtatious smile, grabbed my hand, and put it on one of her breasts. I couldn’t resist anymore, I was too weak. My other hand joined the first and together they groped the beautiful boobs in front of me. 

She leaned in and kissed me, and I returned the gesture, our tongues sliding in and out of each other’s mouths. As we made out, I kept squeezing her tits, and it wasn’t long before her hand felt its way down to my pants. Julia never broke the kiss as she slowly pulled down my sweatpants and boxers. Finally, she took her mouth off of mine and looked down. “Oh, wow, you’re even bigger than I imagined,” Julia stood up, and I did as well. 

I kicked off the pants and underwear and pulled my shirt off. Julia started to go on her knees to suck me, but I stopped her. I couldn’t wait any longer, I needed my cock in her pussy. I pulled her thong off (probably a little more forceful than needed) and took a moment to admire her shaved pussy, which, like everything else about her, was beautiful. I gently but firmly pushed her onto the bed. She rolled over onto her stomach, then stuck her ass in the air, waiting for me to make the next move. 

I hesitated, thinking again of Sherri, but I was too hard at this point to back out. I lined up my dick with her hole, grabbed onto her thin waist, and started hammering into her, slowly gaining speed.

Her moaning only turned me on even more, which I didn’t think was possible. I could tell from the way the moaning intensified and she was really grinding against me, she was climaxing but I didn’t stop. I reached around and fondled her boob with one hand.

I started groaning and moaning myself when I came close to cumming as well. She came only a second or two before I ejected my sperm into her. I pulled my cock out of her vagina and watched it shrink down.
We both sat there in silence (except for our panting) for a moment. Then my neighbor turned around and sat facing me again. I looked down and saw my cum oozing out of her pussy and onto Sherri’s and my bed. I’ll clean up later, I thought to myself.

“See? That wasn’t so hard. We’ll have to do this again sometime,” Julia flirted.

Even though I was so opposed to the idea of fucking my neighbor at first, I had to admit that I’d be looking forward to the next time.

Published 
Written by Philnotphillipw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments