Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Other Woman

"I'm his dirty little secret"

66
13 Comments 13
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The warm water splashes across my skin as I carefully lather every square inch of my body. Savoring the feeling, I close my eyes and imagine him waiting for me in his large suburban home. My pussy tingles at the thought of him – his fit body, his beautiful cock. My cock. I run my hands across my modest breasts and feel my nipples harden as my fingers brush them. The sensation goes directly to my clit, and I selfishly begin to circle two fingers around it, closing my eyes and whispering his name softly to the air as I bring myself to my first orgasm of the evening.

I step away from the stream of water and shave myself close, taking care to groom the edges of my landing strip neatly, just the way he likes. It makes me happy to please him in this way. Rinsing off one last time, I step out and towel myself dry.

My outfit is laid out on the bed. My body tingles once more as I pull on the skimpy thong and slowly pull the fishnets up over my slender thighs. The slightly rumpled white blouse and skirt that’s just a little too short for polite company almost complete the look. No panties. I stand back and appraise myself in the mirror hanging from the closet door. The dark areolas and my still-erect nipples are faintly visible if you look closely. The neckline of the blouse shows the top of the body art that travels down my front.

I apply my makeup in the cracked bathroom mirror. I opt for a dark look this evening. I take stock once again. I look like a slut. Perfect.

I pull on my heels, grab my purse, and head out the door.

It started when he came into the coffee shop.  I was on the other side of the counter. The first few times, I didn’t notice anything. Oh, he was pleasant enough, I might even say courteous. Certainly not like most of the self-absorbed and entitled types that tend to frequent this establishment. As time went on, we became more familiar with one another, to the limited extent that a brief but regular barista-customer interaction enables. Smiles led to eye contact, which lingered longer with each visit. Small talk ensued when there wasn’t a line.

One day, I found him lingering at a table when I took my break. He invited me to sit. This became a regular occurrence. It couldn’t have been coincidence that his visits came when they did. A steady attraction blossomed and grew. The ring on his finger didn’t bother me, nor did the roughly fifteen years he had on my tender twenty-five. To the contrary, it rather turned me on.

It was inevitable, I suppose, that we would end up at my apartment. We attacked one another with hunger. He brought condoms. Ever the gentleman. His cock, so incredibly erect, was a perfect fit. He showered before heading home, making sure to wash off all traces of his sin, while I jerked him off from behind, whispering naughty things in his ear.

It grew to be a habit, and gradually an obsession. Early morning, midday and late-night texts served as evidence of our inability to rid our minds of one another. As our intimacy deepened, one by one, the taboos fell away. We began to fuck bare without so much as a word. I willingly gave him my ass. I begged him to plant his seed inside me.

I have no illusions about where this goes from here. He won’t leave her, of that I’m certain enough. Nor would I want to wreck his marriage, selfish and smitten as I am. This arrangement will do. Its furtive nature only serves to heighten the intensity of our physical and emotional connection.

We’ve been apart for three weeks, no discreet circumstance having presented itself. The wait has been agonizing. My nerves are jangled and my chest tight as I park my car a block from his house. One more huge taboo had been broken a few months back when he invited me there. I know to cut through the park that backs up to his house and sneak through the backyard to the slider.

He’s waiting in the kitchen, and immediately we are locked in a passionate embrace. “I’ve missed you” passes between us. I reach for him and find him already hard, a wet spot on the front of his pants, evidence of his excitement.

He has me perched on the island. My blouse is already open, and he is feasting on my breasts. I muffle a cry as he harshly bites my nipples. He twists them violently as he kisses me. I am so wet.

hairymech9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
hairymech9

In no time, I’m bent forward, standing with my hands on the counter, and his cock is inside me. He hasn’t bothered to remove either his pants or my skirt.

I’ve missed this.

His head buries deep inside me, and I moan in satisfaction. He begins to pound me, and I feel my second orgasm of the evening building. He abruptly withdraws, smacks my ass hard, and fingers me to completion. A modest squirt hits the floor.

He leads me upstairs. We turn left, not right, toward the master suite. Another taboo is to fall. In no time, we are naked and I am sucking his cock furiously, kneeling on the floor at the foot of their marital bed. I feel his cock begin to swell and he pushes me away, lifting me up and placing me on the bed where he sleeps with her. Where he fucks her.

He is inside me now. I am delirious. His cock seems even harder than ever. Is that even possible? I cum again, and again, and then he flips me over and drives into me from behind. His fingers are rubbing my clit as he splits me open. I feel him swell again and know that he is close. I look forward and my eye catches the framed photo of them on the table just as he erupts, and I cry out his name along with my pledge of love as the most violent orgasm yet tears through me.

We collapse in a heap. He strokes me gently, and I nuzzle up against him. I live for these moments. His musky smell, mixed with the scent of my sex in the room, warms me to the core. I am never happier than like this.

The buzzing of his phone startles us. It’s a text: “Heading home a little early. Can’t wait to see you!”

Quickly, amid “oh shit’s,” we dress. We smooth the bed sheets and run down the back stairs. I squeeze him tightly and our tongues dance one last time just as we hear the garage door open.

I descend the steps from the deck into the yard, hidden in the shadow of the house. I can hear them talking, the kitchen windows open to the warm spring evening air. Though I can’t make out what they are saying, here is a lightness and easy familiarity to their banter. I make out what could be a kiss.

I slump to the ground, leaning against the house, not willing to risk the run through the yard until I’m sure they are on their way upstairs. My ears prick up when I hear what a moan escape from her. My arousal is agonizing. My legs are spread, and I begin to finger myself as I hear her moan again, this time more distinct and intense.

My god, he never had the chance to wash me off.

I hear a sharp smack, followed by a muffled cry. I close my eyes and try to picture what is taking place in the kitchen where he fucked me just an hour ago. I struggle to sort out actual sounds from my imagination. A jolt of emotion pierces me to the core, and I suddenly realize it as pangs of jealousy.

I squeeze my eyes even tighter, edging myself closer and closer, when I hear her grunt an expletive. I explode, biting my forearm as I squirt all over my blouse, legs, and the grass, nearly blacking out from the force of my climax. I am whimpering softly, tears streaming down my cheeks. My labored breathing might very well be audible from inside the house, but I am powerless to do anything about it.  I am a quivering mess.

It takes me several minutes to recover. I no longer hear voices in the kitchen. I cautiously ease my way to the side of the yard, staying under cover of darkness. The bottom floor lights are extinguished; it is safe to pass. I walk quietly to the back of the yard, his cum dripping down my thigh. My tears have stopped, my heart a mixture of joy and heaviness.

My body is exhausted and relaxed. I think about them, and then us, and a wry smile crosses my face as I imagine him thinking about me as his cock, still coated in the combined juices of our passion, slides into her. I reach down, scoop up his essence, and savor its salty taste. Happiness returns once again, and the anticipation begins to build anew until my heart will leap with joy when I’m in his embrace once again.

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments