Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Summer Camp, Part Two: The Home Front

"Home from summer camp"

32
3 Comments 3
886 Views 886
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was Friday, and time to wrap up and go home. The week passed quickly and the sex in the laundromat was the only time Wendy and I had the opportunity. But once was better than none.

The bus trip was quiet, as the kids were likely worn out and slept most of the time. Now and then, I’d catch Wendy’s eyes, and we’d smile. Then she would turn away.

We arrived at the company’s parking lot, where we met our spouses, and the kids met their families. My wife, Janice, hugged me and asked how things went. She complemented me on my dark tan and said I should work on keeping tan.

“So, you like dark complexioned men?” I teased.

“All women like their men to be tall, dark and handsome,” Janice teased back.

As we walked to my wife’s car, I caught Wendy’s eye, and she winked.

On the way home, I asked my wife about her week alone. “How do you know I was alone?” she smiled.

“Just a guess, I suppose,” I replied, catching her smile.

“Is that why Paul remained behind, instead of helping out?” I asked.

This caught my wife by surprise.

“Paul didn’t go?”

“No, I thought you knew.”

She was quiet for a moment, then spoke. “Paul and his wife were having problems. He wasn’t at work all week, so I assumed he was with you.”

“There’s a story somewhere behind that,” I said as we got to our house.

The next day, as I was doing lawn chores, I saw my neighbor, Jerry and had a bit of conversation about the ongoings of the previous week.

I asked Jerry if he noticed anything while I was away. He smiled and said, “No, your house was quiet. Janice came and went as her normal routine.”

That ruled out Paul, or anyone else.

Maybe.

Jerry and his wife, Janine moved next to us about ten years back. They were in their mid-forties, age wise and no children. Jerry worked as an industrial project manager, while Janine was an office manager for a local insurance company.

Jerry’s wife came out while we talked and complemented me of my tan.

“So, you like tall, dark and handsome men, too?” I teased.

Her face blushed, and we had a bit of a laugh.

Janine, according to my wife looked like Natalie Wood, the actress. And once I looked at her and compared her to Ms. Wood’s pictures, I saw Janice was correct. Janine wore her hair in a similar style, and her figure was like Ms. Woods, also. I found it difficult to keep my eyes off her, when she wasn’t looking.

I’ve sometimes wondered if I could have had opportunities with her, or if I was naïve or mistaken.

As Jerry and Janine talked about their dinner, I was thinking I should see if an opportunity was available. I rarely messed around in all the years Janice and I were married.

It happened now and then, after what is known as the seven-year itch. But, if I recall, it hadn’t happened more than three times in the first fifteen years we were married. And not since, until the summer camp encounter with Wendy.

That encounter reopened a door in my mind, I thought.

I was brought back to earth when I heard Janine ask me something.

“I’m sorry, w-what did you ask?” I stuttered.

Janine laughed. “I asked you if you enjoyed your trip.”

“Yes, I had a good time. Things were better than I could imagine,” I replied.

If only she knew how much better.

Janine gave me a puzzled look, then walked off and went inside their house.

I watched her walk off, checking out her ass. Jerry didn’t see me, as he was watching her walk away, also.

Then, Jerry spoke. “I have to go out of town for a project.”

“When do you have to leave, and where are you going?” I asked.

Jerry explained he hoped he would be away for two weeks, to a job site in the next state over from ours, and had to leave in two days.

“Are you driving or flying?” I asked.

“I’ll be flying out early Monday morning. Janine will drive me to the airport around seven, then she will go on to her work.” Jerry answered.

“How about I take you, so Janine won’t have to. I have nothing planned,” I spoke. “The airport isn’t far from here and it won’t be a problem. It’s less than an hour, there and back here.”

Jerry smiled, and said he’d tell Janine and felt certain she would be happy about that.

On Monday, I walked over to Jerry and Janine’s house at seven and knocked on their door. Jerry answered and invited me inside, telling me he would be a few minutes and to wait in their kitchen.

As I was looking at a picture on one of the walls, I heard Janine. “Morning, I want to thank you for taking Jerry to the airport.”

I turned around and saw Janine wearing a small, white t-shirt that didn’t cover her navel and white thong panties showed her ass.

I gasped and said, “No problem.”

Janine smiled and asked if a cat got my tongue.

“Not yet!” I grinned.

Janine liked the answer, apparently by her smile, before briskly turning to enter their bedroom. I thought my tongue was getting hard as I watched her ass. Something in my shorts was stirring.

I heard Jerry talking, then he told Janine bye as he dragged his wheeled luggage out of their bedroom.

As we were driving to the airport, Jerry didn’t sound thrilled about leaving and wasn’t sure how long he would be away. “That project is in the hole, financially speaking.” Jerry almost complained.

I replied, “You’re paying the price of being an expert in your field.”

Jerry huffed at that.
As we approached the entrance to the airport, I told Jerry to have Janine call me if she needed anything. He thanked me, then called Janine on his cell phone. When she answered, he put her on speaker and told her to call me if she needed anything. She didn’t have my number, so I called it out to her. She replied, “Got it.”

They chatted for a moment, then as we arrived at Jerry’s airline terminal, they hung up.

As Jerry got out of my car, my phone dinged with Janine’s message. It read, “Got ya!” and included a devil and a winking emoji.

Jerry told me, “Thanks for the ride,” as he closed the car door and turned to go into the terminal.

When I arrived home, Janice was gone. I checked Jerry’s carport and saw Janine was gone, also. I went inside to change into some shorts. Janice mentioned I should work on keeping my tan. I grabbed my ear buds, my cell phone, some water and a magazine I had been reading and went outside to lie in the sun.

EvelynMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelynMay

We have some lawn chairs and recliners by a table with a large umbrella on our patio. Nearby, I have a bar-b-que pit, which I use every weekend.

I stretched out one of the recliners and turned it so I could get some direct sun. After getting situated, I put in my earbuds and set up one of my music links.

After applying some sunscreen, I relaxed and perused my magazine.

After a few minutes, I rolled over, exposing my back to the sun. With music playing in my earbuds, I wasn’t too aware of my surroundings. Besides, both neighbors I have on either side have jobs, and they weren’t home as I lay out.

I began to doze off after a few minutes.

Not long after I dozed off, I was startled by some cold water splashed on my back. I rolled over quickly, thinking it was raining.

Janine was standing behind me, laughing. She was wearing a white blouse with black slacks and holding a water bottle.

“Did I startle you?”

“I thought you had to work,” I said.

“I did, but I left,” Janine smiled.

I couldn’t see her eyes behind her sunglasses, but I could tell she was looking at my shorts.

“See something you like?” I teased.

Janine changed her stance some, then replied, “Jerry said to call you if I needed something.”

“So, how can I be of some assistance? I asked.

“Come with me and you’ll find out,” Janine said as she turned toward her house.

I glanced at my watch and saw it was a few minutes before ten. Janice won’t be home until after five.

I followed Janine into her house, where she led me into their bedroom.

“I’ve seen how you look at me,” Janine smiled as she put her arms on my shoulders.

Then she moved closer, and we began to kiss.

Janine felt my bulge growing in my shorts, and she knelt in front of me and said, “Let me help you with that.”

She slid my shorts to my feet, took my hard cock in her hands and stroked it. Just before she began, she said, “You are a bit larger than Jerry.”

Then Janine began to lick the head, causing it to swell some.

Janine had some good oral skills and took a few turns, taking it deeper into her throat. Once she achieved deep throating me, she put her nose on my belly and her throat skills caused me to release my load. I couldn’t hold back, as I was aroused from the moment I saw her standing there after she tossed the water on me.

Janine smiled, stood and said, “Have a seat on my bed.”

She removed her blouse and shoes, then dropped her black pants, showing me the same white thong panties she wore that morning.

Janine turned towards the bathroom, tossing her bra on the floor as she entered it.

When she bent over to remove her panties, I felt my cock beginning to grow hard, again.

A moment passed when I heard the shower stop.

Janine came back into the bedroom with her towel wrapped around her waist.

As I sat, she stood in front of me and dropped the towel. Her breasts were comparable to someone who could model nude. They were firm, with light brown nipples that looked inviting.

And I took advantage of them, like a teenager would on his first time.

Janine held my head in her arms, like a baby as I sucked on her nipples.

After a moment, she pushed me backwards onto the bed, then moved over me and we began kissing.

Janine moved her breasts into my face, and I began to feast on them again.

Then she moved over me, and I kissed her navel, before she moved her waist towards my face.

Janine had some pubic hair, but not much, I felt on my nose.

I re-positioned myself as Janine began to put her pussy on my face. She smelled sweet and once I began to kiss and lick her; she tasted sweet.

Janice rarely sat on my face, and this was something I didn’t expect. But I had Janine’s hips in my hands and enjoyed the feast that was served.

Janine rocked her hips, causing her wet pussy to move itself on my tongue and lips. This continued for a few minutes, then I motioned for Janine to roll over.

Now, I had her at my command.

Janine lay back, spread her legs and I saw she shaved bare, except for a small, black patch just above her clitoris.

I began to lick and suck on her pussy and clit, and soon she began to have some deeper orgasms.

I put my hands under her ass, lifting her up some and exposed her anus.

I flickered my tongue on it and Janine moaned. So, I licked her harder there, and she began to flinch and pushed her anus harder against my tongue.

As I tongue fucked her anus, I began to finger her soaking wet pussy. Janine grabbed my wrist and caused me to finger her harder and faster.

This lasted maybe thirty seconds, before Janine began to cry out and flinch faster and harder into my face.

Then, Janine went wild on me.

She started pushing my head into her pussy with both hands and squealing like there was no tomorrow.

I wasn’t sure if I could breathe, and each time I paused to take a breath, Janine pushed my head back between her legs.

Finally, she yelled out, pushed me away and began whimpering and sobbing.

Janine lay there for a moment, composing herself. I reached over the side of the bed, grabbed her towel, and wiped my face.

When I sat up, Janine moved beside me, kissed me, then began to suck on my cock, getting it erect again.

Then, Janine pushed me onto my back and straddled me, and began to ride me hard and fast.

I cupped her breasts in my hands and tried my best to remain hard and not cum immediately.

A few moments of being fucked like there was no tomorrow, Janine moved forward and kissed me. I felt my cock slide out of her wet pussy, and Janine reached behind her, took my cock and positioned it on her anus. I felt her holding my cock and sliding it gently into her. A few slow movements and my cock slid completely inside her ass. It was tight and warm, and the thrill of getting to fuck Janine’s ass had me extremely aroused.

Janine began rocking faster and tighter, and I couldn’t last but a moment. I felt a strong orgasm and released everything I could imagine holding inside of me.

Janine had great muscle control and seemed disappointed that I didn’t last longer. She leaned over and kissed me for a moment, then slowly rolled off me.

She rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom. I took the towel and wiped myself off. Hearing the shower running, I went in the bathroom and joined Janine in the warm shower.

We kissed a bit more and Janine turned the water off, stepped out and reached for a couple of towels for us to dry off.

As I put on my shorts, Janine told me we had time to work on my stamina.

“Two weeks is plenty of time,” I thought.

Published 
Written by apt389
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments