Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Twins

"My daughter's best friends join me in the hot tub."

137
16 Comments 16
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My youngest daughter is almost thirty-eight; she has two really good friends who just happen to be sisters—not only sisters but twins.

Tracey and Donna are the same age as my daughter; they all work together, and in their spare time, they play together and party hard.

It was mid-summer, and my daughter, whom I will refer to as Kay, called me. I had just jumped into my hot tub. Having been to the gym and showered, I now needed to relax my aching muscles.

Kay asked if her besties, as she calls them, could pop around and use my hot tub, as theirs had a puncture. She was unable to join us as she had gone on a family outing to London.

I told her I would leave the side gate open and some fluffy robes on the bed in the spare room for them to use, and that I was also using the hot tub at that time.

She cut off the call and then called me back minutes later. She said her besties were fine with that and looked forward to joining me as long as I had wine or prosecco.

I had seen lots of her friends, but never in costumes or bikinis, so I was quite excited at the prospect.

The twins are quite tiny, standing at five feet three, with cracking figures and pretty faces. Both are very athletic and regularly compete in marathons and iron women's competitions.

They are not identical, although they are very alike, apart from Donna being blonde and Tracey being brunette.

I had been relaxing in the tub for about thirty minutes when I heard voices and the sound of the rusty hinges on the gate being opened and then closed.

Ten minutes of anticipation passed wondering what my guests would be wearing, and then they both appeared wearing the robes I had left out for them.

We exchanged hellos, and they thanked me for allowing them to join me, then removed their robes.

My eyes were out on stalks at the sight of the twins wearing what could only be described as the tiniest bikinis I had ever seen.

The bra covered their nipples, and the bottoms just covered the pubic hair area, with the back being just a single string that was buried between arse cheeks.

They jumped in and took up a seat each. I offered them drinks, and they accepted a large glass of Prosecco.

Donna increased the intensity of the bubbles, and we all just relaxed, finding it difficult to chat over the noise of the bubbling water.

I was so relaxed and partly dozing in the heat of the sun and the water that I had failed to notice the twins had discarded their bikinis and were now naked. This only became apparent when I climbed out to fetch more drinks, and when refilling their glasses, I could see their naked bodies when I looked down into the tub.

I let out a little gasp, Tracey realised I had spotted that they were naked and said, “We can get dressed if you are uncomfortable. Or you can join us.”

I smiled at the idea of being naked with the sexy twins, slipped off my shorts, and jumped back in.

My cock was already semi-erect, and it would not be long before he became fully upright at the sight of two pairs of nice, big, firm breasts bobbling about on the waterline.

I returned to my seat and found that the twins were slowly moving closer to my position, with one of them on either side of me.

At the same time my phone rang, it was my daughter checking that the twins had turned up and were behaving.

I confirmed they were with me and having a nice relaxing afternoon. Kay said, “Be careful, Dad; they will try and get you naked if you are not careful.”

I said, “Thanks for warning me.” I did not tell her it was too late and that one of them had my cock in her hand, which one I was not sure.

I just laid back, and they moved up close and were cuddling me on either side. I had my arms on the tub wall behind each one of them as I realised that they both had a hand on my erection.

They giggled and rubbed me, so I moved my hands and cupped a nice, full breast in each hand. Neither twin put up any resistance but moved in closer.

I now realise the twins had different breasts; one had dark nipples, and the other had pink nipples, but they were very similar in size, probably a D-cup or perhaps bigger. Neither had children, so their breasts remained very firm with little sag.

I loved the attention. I can normally last forever when getting a hand job, but this was different. I could feel I was getting close and didn't want to shoot my load in the water, as this would mean draining the tub and refilling it, and of course, my wife Tracey would want to know why.

Your_Fantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Your_Fantasy

I had no option other than to stand up. The twins released their grip as I turned to face them with my cock pointing at their faces. I said, "Sorry girls, but I was about to shoot my load."

Donna smiled at me. She took my cock in her hand and resumed wanking at me, which was bringing me to the point of no return. I had no option other than to push my cock in the direction of her face. She surprised me when she opened her lips and took as much as she could in her mouth. She bobbed up and down just a few times before I spewed out a massive load down her throat. Donna coughed, she was not expecting it so soon. She had to stop, but Tracey took over, and I continued to shoot more loads into her mouth, which she swallowed. When I had finished, she stopped sucking me and pulled back, allowing Donna to take over again. The twins licked, kissed, and sucked me until their jaws ached and I could shoot no more.

I sat between them, shocked and satisfied at the afternoon's events. I wondered how far I could push my luck, so I slipped my hands into the water and placed a hand between each of their legs against their hairy pussy's.

There were no signs of resistance, and they both opened their legs wide. I slipped a finger, then two, into each of their soaking wet pussies.

They were both smiling, and one of them took hold of my still-erect cock. I said, "Shall we take this inside and see what happens?"

They both nodded, and in a flash, they were out of the tub and heading into the house naked and dripping wet.

I followed and found them drying off before dropping onto my bed, awaiting my attendance.

I had had a wipe down as well and joined them. Donna lay with her legs open, so I dove between her legs and gave her a tongue job that she would never forget.

Donna was moaning and writhing about as Tracey fished for my cock and encouraged me to get on all fours. I remained with my head between Donna's legs as Tracey slid her head between mine, took my swollen cock in her mouth, and massaged my shaved balls as she gave me a blowjob.

Tracey's attention to detail was amazing. She loved cock and gave mine one hundred percent of her attention. She licked and nibbled along my length. She forced her tongue deep into my pee hole, which felt amazing, and she took so much into her mouth that I was in dreamland.

Donna was a real wet one; she sprayed me with her juices as she had several shuddering orgasms; one was so violent that she clamped my head in place, and I struggled to breathe.

When she allowed me to breathe, I came up for air and wiped my face with a towel as I was soaked. Tracey wanted the same, so we swapped places, and Donna went between my legs and gave me a blowjob as I serviced Tracey's wet pussy.

She was not a sprayer; she was a screamer, though. She was very wet, and she soaked my face as she orgasmed so loudly that I am sure my neighbours must have heard her.

When she could take no more, I stopped Donna, who was giving me a masterful blowjob. I moved between Tracey's legs and slipped my thick cock inside her. She was tight, but she took almost six or seven inches before I hit the back of her cervix.

When she had orgasmed, I did the same to Donna; only I rode her doggy-style until she spayed my crotch with her juices. This gave me such an amazing sensation that I shot my load deep inside her, forgetting to tell her I was coming.

Afterward, we all took a shower, got dressed, and agreed that we should do it again and real soon, as this was amazing sex for all of us. Both girls admitted that they had never had a threesome before, had never seen such a big cock, and had never had a circumcised cock before.

Before they left, they agreed that next time they would dress up for me. Knowing my fetish for stockings and sexy lingerie, they had heard that from my daughter. I said, "Would your older sister be interested in joining us?"

Their older sister is different. She is taller and even more gorgeous, and she is also married with children, so she might like a bit of spice.

They agreed to ask her and were excited about the prospect.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments