Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Val's Day

"A wish gone terribly wrong."

14
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"Will Valentine's Day be Valory's best dream or worst nightmare?"

I loved Valentine’s Day. A day for lovers and sweets. For gifts and surprises.

Anticipation clung to my wet ivory skin as I stepped out of the hot shower. I hummed to myself as I shut off the water, grabbing a plush white towel. My excitement bubbled over as I dried my firm body and long, black hair.

Besides it being Valentine’s Day, it was also the third anniversary of the day I met Trey, the love of my life. I didn’t care his wife, Amanda, wanted to spend the day with him. Tonight, he belonged to me, whether she liked it or not.

Ever since we met, Trey spent every Valentine’s Day with me. Just like Saint Patrick’s Day was for drunks and Thanksgiving for families, Valentine’s Day was for lovers. And I was Trey’s lover—his one and only. He told me that on the regular. Sure, he fucked Amanda occasionally to shut her up, but as he said, it wasn’t the same with me. Fucking her was his husbandly duty. Me? I was for fun. His personal sex toy. The love of his life.

As a Valentine’s gift, I forwent the matching black bra and thong I bought specifically for tonight. Instead, I put on a strappy cowl body-con dress in metallic gold that was both loose and clingy.

I applied a bit of makeup to my hazel eyes and thick lips when the phone rang. As usual, I shrieked like a high school girl, rushing to answer it.

“Trey?”

At first, there was no answer. Then a woman’s voice spoke up. 

“You’re dead.”

Click.

That was it. I laughed as I tossed my phone onto the bed, shaking my head. It had to be Amanda. In the past, I worried about the wife finding out about me. But I was past that now. Trey didn’t care if she knew. If she wanted a divorce, Trey wouldn’t stop her. He said he couldn’t be the one to end it, though. He was half-Irish, after all.

I poured myself a flute of champagne as I grooved to a sexy Britney Spears song. The phone rang again as I took my first sip.

“Yes, hello?” 

“Hey, babe. You ready?”

I took a seat and smiled into the phone.

“Yes, I am. I just got a strange phone call.”

“From who?”

“I’m guessing your wife. Whoever it was, they told me I was dead.”

“Shit,” Trey said under his breath. I could picture him running his thick hands through his black hair, scrunching his handsome face into one so angry it competed with any demon’s. “Amanda’s on a rampage, driving me nuts.”

“You don’t want to call the night off, do you?” I pouted. I have to see him tonight. It’s our night. The idea of him grinding against Amanda, sticking his long, fat cock in her made my insides want to reject the champagne. 

“No. No,” he assured me. “I’m going to wine and dine you before fucking you until you’re limp.”

My heart wanted to burst out of my chest. I loved this man so much. 

“Pick you up in twenty. We have reservations for seven.”

“Where are we going?” I asked as I twirled a strand of hair around my finger. 

“Ah. That’s for me to know, sweets, and for you to find out.”

*

Trey arrived on time. He wore a black sports jacket and jeans that matched his hair. His usual stubble was shaved clean. He smelled of Irish Spring. 

After a quick kissing session, we drove towards the other side of town. I stared out the window, thinking of Amanda and her phone call as Trey weaved between traffic. An ear-piercing screech drew my attention to the cars behind us. A blue Honda almost crashed into a black Dodge pickup truck. 

“Did you see that?” I asked. “Some people just can’t drive.”

“Tsk. Tsk,” Trey said, shaking his head before glancing mischievously at me. “You know it’s most likely a chick driving.”

“Hey! That’s not nice.” I scowled in his direction. He chuckled. I stuck my tongue out at him. “That’s not fair. I bet I’m a better driver than ninety percent of the men out there.” 

“I’m sure you are.” He chuckled again. “That dress fits you perfectly. You look amazing, sweets.”

“How can I stay mad after you say something like that?” I opened my legs and slipped his free hand up my dress. The surprise of finding out I had no panties on was visible as his eyes blinked rapidly, his jaw dropping. “I hope you like your gift.”

“Mmm.”

His thumb found my clit, rubbing gently. He slipped a finger inside me. I moaned with delight. I wanted to stop the car right there and jump his bones. Instead, after reveling in his hand play, I undid my seatbelt and unzipped his pants. I gasped at his growing cock, admiring it as the blood filled his boner, straining the swelling veins.

Wrapping my hand around his throbbing dick, I dipped down to lick the rim of its head. Trey gasped and placed both hands on the steering wheel, concentrating on the road as much as he could. I twirled my tongue around him, licking the length of him. 

“Aw, Valory. I love you,” he said in a strangled voice. “Now, start sucking.”

I smiled as I kissed the tip before sucking his cock into my mouth, right down to the base. Before opening my throat more to push his cock in deeper, I bobbed my head. Up. Down. Up. Down. I purposefully gagged to tighten my throat muscles, massaging his balls. 

“Should I stop?”

“No, please. Don’t stop.”

My insides quivered at the pleading in his voice. Damn, I loved making him feel good. I could do this for hours if he let me. 

I bobbed. Up, down. Up, down. Slurping. Sucking. Squeezing until hot, salty liquid poured down my throat.

“Fuck!” Trey groaned.

I wiped my mouth as I straightened up. Satisfied, I took a sip of water from a bottle in the cupholder. I put back on my seatbelt and continued to stare out the window like nothing happened.

The restaurant was a quant Italian spot with leather booths, candles on each table, and magnificent chandeliers. It was packed with lovers celebrating the day. The Chicken Alfredo and champagne were known specialities. I didn’t regret my order. The meal was one of the best I’ve ever had. We rushed through the meal despite the romantic ambiance, anticipating what was to come.

“I’ve been thinking,” Trey said while twirling noodles on his fork.

“Yes, babe?” I put my glass down and wiped my mouth.

“Do you wanted to up the ante and become an actual couple?”

My eyebrows furrowed.

“What do you mean?”

He set down his fork and stared deeply into my eyes. His gaze did something to my insides.

“I asked Amanda for a divorce.”

“When?” I gasped. I always hoped he would dump her, but I never thought it would happen. 

“This morning. I can’t take it anymore. In fact, can I stay with you tonight?”

“Oh, Trey. I can’t believe it. You don’t know how long—”

FairyHairyNina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FairyHairyNina

“Yes, I do. It’s time,” he said, talking about both the divorce and leaving the restaurant. “I love you, Val. I want to spend every waking moment with you.”

My heart burst as I took in what this all meant.

While Trey took care of the check, I visited the bathroom. Once refreshed, I opened the door as a woman with red hair entered. We bumped into each other. I laughed and apologized. She glared at me with hostile green eyes. Shrugging, I returned to Trey and our table.

We left with our bellies full and our hunger growing. We couldn’t get to the car fast enough. All I could think of was our future lives together. I always envisioned us living together, marrying each other, but I didn’t think it would actually happen. Now my dreams were going to come true.

The hotel room had a king-size bed, plush carpeting, and several wall lights. A spinning dancing pole stood in the corner. The gleaming bathroom had a shower with glass doors and two sinks. 

I gave Trey a kiss and suggested he get a drink from the liquor cabinet while I freshened myself in the bathroom. I took my oversized purse with me, grinning as I thought of all the goodies I brought. 

Taking my time, I stripped naked and put on an open-cup black strappy teddy, a black leather choker and a leather cat mask. I reapplied my red lipstick and stepped out of the bathroom with purse in hand. 

“You look fantastic,” Trey said, downing a shot of booze. He reached over, turning on some Ciara, before taking a seat on the bed. “Dance for me.”

I bent down and crawled towards him. Slowly, I got to my feet, licking his lips before swaying my hips and shaking my ass. I sashayed over to the pole, twirled around it, and started dancing. Trey couldn’t take his eyes off of me. He stripped as I wrapped myself around the spinning pole. He stroked his fat cock as I let go of the pole and felt myself up until I reached my bare breasts. I squeezed and licked at my nipples. Trey groaned.

“Lay down,” he ordered. I squealed as I jumped onto the bed, waiting. He got to his feet and stared down at me. “You’re so beautiful. Now close your eyes. No peeking.”

A thrill shot up my insides in anticipation as I closed my eyes, waiting for my Valentine’s gift. A clinking sound made me think of chains. My pussy tingled. Trey wrapped leather straps around my wrists and ankles, chaining them to the bedposts. 

Something brushed against my stomach, down along my leg, and up again, teasing my nipples.

“Trey, please.”

What felt like tassels slapped my breasts. I cried out in delicious pain. 

“Look at me, pussycat.”

He had a black leather whip with multiple tassels in hand. He ran it along my body, tapping my skin. I squirmed, wanting more. The taps became stronger, whipping me now. Pink welts formed as he explored my body. 

Trey positioned himself between my legs, brushing the whip’s tassels against my wet pussy. He tapped my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to my center. Relishing the act, I tugged at my arms, craving to hold him. To engulf his cock with my mouth. With my pussy. But the restraints held me in place.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, Trey set the whip aside, bowing down to tug and lick my folds. He sucked my clit while pushing his finger inside me. I cried out, not caring who heard. 

“I want you, Trey. Please fuck me. Fuck me good.”

Ignoring my pleas, Trey continued to finger me, adding his thumb to my asshole. The sensation made me gasp. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was. Finally, Trey was going to be mine. Mine and mine alone. Future visions of hot sex and long nights crossed my mind as an orgasm bloomed in me, sending my thoughts into oblivion.

“Please, Trey.”

He growled as he pounced on me, filling me with his long, wide penis. He bit at my nipples, squeezing them, kneading them. The cuffs strained against my wrists and ankles as I tried to break free. 

In, out. In, out. His rhythm drove me crazy. Had me bucking my hips, writhing in pleasure. He switched tactics and slowly entered my asshole. He was so big. So sexy. New sensations filled me. An orgasm struck again, sending me to the clouds. 

He was so handsome. I gazed up at him as he concentrated on bringing me to ecstasy again. 

“You’re so much better than she is,” he whispered into my ear. He paused, staring deeply into my eyes. “You’re the best lover I’ve ever had. Let’s get married.”

It was my time to freeze.

“Married?”

He started moving again. In, out. In, out. Switching from one hole to the other. I tried collecting my wits as my chest heaved, my pussy tightened. 

“I want to marry you.”

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Climaxing, I screamed my answer. “Yes! Trey, I’ll marry you!”

“I love you, Val,” he said before grunting, emptying his seed in me. “I love you so much.”

“Oh, I love you, too, Trey.”

We didn’t move. My wrists and ankles were sore. Trey’s hair was damp. His body glistening. I wanted to jump his bones all over again. 

We made love two more times before fucking in the shower. Spent, we dried off and prepared for bed. I was giddy with excitement. Tonight would be the first time we spent the entire night together.

Bang! Bang!

A knock at the door interrupted our sweet whispers. I jumped to my feet and danced to the door. 

“Yes, hello?”

It was a woman. The same redhead who bumped into me at the restaurant. Her green eyes were hard like beads, her mouth sneered. Her hand shook as she pointed a 9 mm gun at me.

“What the hell?” I retreated towards the bed. “What do you want?”

“I want my husband, you gold-digging slut.”

“Amanda! What the hell are you doing?”

Trey got to his feet as Amanda entered the room. He glanced at me, worry swimming in his eyes.

“What am I doing? What are you doing? Fucking this ho.”

“Amanda, we talked about this. Now be reasonable.”

Amanda shot the gun near Trey’s feet. I screamed in fear. 

“Shut up. Who do you think you are? Trying to steal my man. I’ll kill you before I let that happen.”

She raised the gun in my direction and pulled the trigger. Trey hollered as he jumped in front of me. The bullet exploded in his chest. He lay lifeless as Amanda and I stared at him. 

Shocked, I lowered myself to him, checking his vitals.

“You killed him. You killed him.”

“No!” Amanda screamed, dropping the gun, rushing to Trey’s side. She glared at me. “It was supposed to be you.”

Amanda held Trey, crying, blubbering. I took the opportunity to grab the gun. She was too distraught to react. My hands shook as I pointed the gun towards her. I sat on the bed, staring down at the scene below as I called the cops. 

Neither of us moved until the police showed up. We didn’t speak. We didn’t budge. We were both in a daze. The man we both loved was gone. 

I couldn’t believe it. We were going to be married. The proposal was the best Valentine’s gift anyone ever gave me. And she killed him. 

Valentine’s Day haunted me from that day forward. 

Published 
Written by Belle_Piron
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments