Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walkies

"Walk with a friend's wife turns hot in the woods."

35
5 Comments 5
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Ding! Scott’s phone rings out a DM tone from his Instagram messages.

“Who's sending me a message?” Scott thinks to himself.

He reads the message: “Hey Scott, whatcha up to today?”

“That's odd. Gail’s never asked me that before. Normally it's just replies I get about things I’ve sent to her,” he thinks to himself.

When Scott starts typing back, he feels something tingle in his trousers. “Why am I getting a tingle from a simple reply to Gail?” he asks himself.

“Hey Gail, I haven't got anything planned. Why, what you doing?”

He instantly gets excited when he sees the blue ticks and the bubble appear as she types back.

“Was wondering if you want to come for a walk with me and the dog up in the woods? Just us, I’m afraid, as everyone else is unavailable.”

“Fuck, this could be a chance to perv on her,” Scott thinks to himself before replying to the message.

“Sure. You want me to come round and we can head off from yours? Since it's on the way?”

He then thinks to himself, “Since it’s a warm day, I’ll throw on some shorts and shades to hide my perving eyes.”

Ding!

“Sweet! Yeah, come round when you can as I’m ready whenever Coops.”

Gail then puts her phone down and admires herself in the mirror, knowing she is hot and thinks maybe she could get a reaction from someone other than her husband.

“I think I’ll wear my leggings and best tank top to show off these girls,” she says to herself as she grabs hold of her heaving chest.

Ten minutes later, Scott has walked round to Gail’s street and up to the front door and rings her doorbell!

Ding Dong.

The door opens, and he is met with her beauty as he lifts his sunglasses up to greet her.

“Hey,” Gail greets him.

“Hey, yourself. You ready to head off?” Scott says as the dog comes over for some ear scratches.

“Yeah. Let me grab his lead and my phone and we can head out.”

As she turns around to lock the door, Scott takes a close view of her ass in her leggings and thinks to himself, “Damn, that ass is tight in those leggings.” He quickly turns around when she turns to face him. She locks the door and begins the walk down the path.

“Such a nice day for a change, eh?” Scott comments as they start walking to the woods.

“O.M.G., it’s so nice, especially for Scotland!”

They both laugh at that statement, knowing it’s true.

“Hey, you want to take over holding the dog's lead? I want to take some photos.” 

“Sure,” Scott replies as Gail hands him the dog's lead. She takes out her phone to start taking selfies and pictures of flowers that they pass along the footpaths.

“Hey let's grab a selfie together,” Gail says, catching up to Scott as he pulls back on the dog’s lead for it to come back to them.

Scott leans in close to Gail and holds his hand on her waist as she takes a bunch of selfies.

Click! Click! “I think i got enough for now,” Gail laughs as she finishes taking a bunch of shots.

“You take enough, Missus?” Scott remarks jokingly.

“Hey! I have to say I like this one of us, Scott,” Gail says as she shows Scott the picture and he takes a better look by removing his sunglasses.

“Damn, you’re right, we look good together, hehe.” The picture shows them standing really close as Scott’s hand grips her waist. By the angle of the shot, it shows off her ample cleavage, which is what Scott really likes about it.

“Let's rest a moment,” Gail suggests as she sits to play with the dog. “It’s so peaceful here. I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else here. Come sit beside me and we can take another selfie, hehe.”

She pats the seat for Scott to come sit beside her.

“Closer, I don’t bite,” she says. “Hard,” she thinks to herself.

“Okay. Let me take my glasses off first.”

Click! Click! “Yes, I like those. I think we can get closer.”

Scott sits even closer and their bodies are now touching as she takes the photos, Scott then decides to get bold and reaches his arm around her body and begins slowly rubbing her side to see if he gets a reaction!

“Yes, I like this one of your arm around me, hehe.”

“Let me see.'' Scott takes a look as he leaves his arm around her body. He thinks to himself, “Wow, she hasn't pushed my arm off yet.” He then gets bolder and begins rubbing up her back as they relax on the bench, admiring the weather and watching the dog run around sniffing stuff.

“That feels nice. Why am I liking this? I’m married,” Gail thinks to herself as she rests her hand on Scott’s thigh.

“Fuck, her hand is on my thigh. I think she wants more,” Scott says to himself as he rubs her back more, then lowers his hand to her ass.

Gail responds by moving her hand further around his thigh close to his crotch!

“So glad I have my glasses back on,'' Scott thinks to himself as he gets a great perv on Gail’s chest as she is looking at her phone. He then feels his groin begin reacting and notices his boxers getting tight as he feels aroused and wonders if she notices it.

Gail reacts, noticing Scott’s erection growing and moving her hand over it. “Mmm, erm, I think someone is getting a little bit comfortable touching my ass, hehe.”

“Shit, sorry, I didn’t think.”

“It’s ok. I like it. Feels good.”

Scott then gets bolder and runs his hand up her body around the front and up towards her chest.

“Mmm.” Gail now reacts by rubbing his groin more as she begins moaning to his touch.

“Urgh, keep rubbing me, Gail,” Scott groans as she rubs his crotch over his shorts, which begins showing signs of his erection.

“We shouldn't be doing this, but I like the touch.”

Scott then runs his hand up under her tank top and finds her bra and begins rubbing her breasts.

Gail then turns to Scott and kisses him and they start making out as they keep touching each other while sitting on the bench!

“Mmmm that feels good, Gail.” Scott moans as he gets harder from her touch, then takes his other hand and unzips his shorts zipper so she can put her hand inside them.

Gail puts her hand onto his shorts to find a hard cock tenting in his boxers. “Mmm, fuck, that feels hard and big, Scott.”

“Well, you make me hard every time I think of you.” They keep kissing as he rubs her tits more and she rubs his cock through his shorts.

“Let me make it easier for you,” Scott says as he undoes his shorts properly. His shorts drop to his ankles, and now Gail puts her hand inside his boxers and grasps his hard cock and begins stroking it.

“Fuck yes, you feel so good in my hand, Scott. It’s so hard. But what if we get caught out here in public?”

“Who cares? Now we're committed to it!” Scott now takes her tank top off her, giving him more access to her chest. He kisses her neck and gropes her chest, feeling the soft but firm fake tits and circling her nipples. He feels her hand grip his fat cock harder as she strokes it more.

“Fuck yes, keep stroking me, Gail. You’re making it so hard! Fuck!” Scott moans, undoing her bra to release her big MILF tits as he fondles them more and then leans in to kiss her nipples.

NahomiAndrewss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NahomiAndrewss

“Yes, lick my nips! I love that feeling!” Gail groans as she jerks his cock more. “I think it's time to take those boxers off now, too.”

Scott then stands up and removes his boxers as Gail leans down and takes hold of his shaft. She licks the tip as his precum starts leaking out of his hard head. “Mmm, a little taste.”

Scott now holds Gail’s head as she takes his cock into her mouth, and his other hand finds its way down inside her leggings to feel her ass.

“Yes, take all of it in your mouth, Gail! Mmm, is it bigger and thicker than Adam’s? I think I need you out of those leggings, baby!” Scott starts pulling down her leggings to reveal nice black Calvin Klein panties that match her bra. His cock throbs as he sees her underwear.

Scott reaches into her panties and begins rubbing her clit, feeling how wet she's getting. He knows that they could get caught any time, but he’s excited at the thrill of getting action with a hot MILF.

“Fuck, I’m so wet! Put your finger inside me! Fuck,” Gail moans between sucking and jerking his cock. Scott pushes in one finger to start and it slides in so easily due to her pussy’s wetness.

“Shit, I need to remove your panties for more access, Gail.”

“Ok, yes, do it!”

Scott proceeds to peel her panties down her legs and pushes his finger back in her wet pussy down to his knuckle. He then pushes a second one in, too, as he looks around to keep an eye out for anyone who might be coming past them. Thankfully, no sign yet. The dog is now laying nearby chilling out.

“Shit, yes, I think I need to sit on this fat cock, baby!” Gail removes her bra to show off her big fake MILF tits, which have become shiny with sweat due to the heat and the action.

“Yes, climb onto it!” Scott leans back on the bench and holds his cock straight up as she climbs over onto his lap and hovers over it. Scott teases her hole with it as she leans to kiss him passionately before guiding his waiting cock into her wet pussy.

“Holy fuck, that feels good. It’s filling me up! Yes, I want this all the time already.” She slides down his throbbing shaft, then rises up slowly, then slams down as he holds onto her waist, admiring her tits as they begin to jiggle in his face. He licks a nipple as she lowers down each time.

Gail proceeds to go faster on Scott’s cock as they find a rhythm in this hot outdoor action. Gail is moaning louder and louder as she rides his hard cock, bouncing on him as he plays with her tits.

“Holy fuck, this feels so good, Gail! Wow, your pussy feels amazing.”

“Well, your cock feels good too, baby. Much better than my hubby’s. Move me into doggy, babe. I want to look out as you take me from behind.”

Scott lifts her off him, and they move into the doggy position. He gets behind her as she gets onto one knee with the other leg standing on the ground – so, a half-doggy. Scott then proceeds to give her snatch a quick lick before lining up at her slit, entering her from behind and taking hold of her hips.

“Yes, hold my hips and ram me, baby!”

Scott takes note and begins going hard from behind. He gets into a rhythm, making his balls slap her more and more as the sound fills the air.

“Holy shit, that feels so good. I can't believe we're doing this outside in the open.”

“I know, Gail – it's so naughty!” Scott then goes deep and slowly, now taking stock of the hot situation he's in. “Mmm let's go to the floor and I can look you in the eyes as I make you cum on my cock.”

“Sure baby, I like that!”

He then pulls out, his cock dripping lots of precum as she steps down. She takes a quick lick of it and lies down on her back on the grass as Scott follows her. He lines right at her pussy and it slides straight in with no hassle. He looks into her eyes with such passion as he fucks her fast for a minute.

“Yes, yes, yes, like that,” Gail groans as she gets fucked. She wraps her legs around his body and pulls him in deeper as they make out passionately. “You’re going to make me cum with your cock if you keep going like that!”

He hears this and goes harder inside her as she feels herself begin squirting on his cock. After he pulls out, cock wet with her cum, he rests a minute before he decides to move lower down to lick her pussy.

“Mmm, yes, how do I taste?” Gail asks.

“Well, let me show you.” He rises up and they make out, her tasting herself.

“Mmm, I taste sweet. Now put that thing back in me and keep going till you cum inside me!”

“Fuck yes, my dear!”

Scott takes the order and lifts Gail’s leg and goes hard and fast inside her. He suddenly hears something nearby and looks up to find a young teen couple watching, and getting into it too.

“Shit! I think we're being watched, Gail,” Scott says as he stops.

She looks to her right and notices them. Though she’s shocked, she says, “Hey you wanna come closer for a better view, guys?”

They walk over all flustered, as it was obvious they were into what they were watching.

“Liked what you saw then, I take it?” Gail asks.

“Yeah it’s hot seeing someone get fucked, well, instead of porn,” the teen lad says.

“Why, thank you, guys. I mean, it’s so naughty. Hehe,” Scott says as he keeps fucking Gail slow and deep, noticing the teen girl watching intently. “Can I say you're hot for a teen?”

The young lad strokes his cock more intensely as the action keeps going. Gail moans more as they have company. Scott pulls out and asks if the girl wants to touch him.

“Fuck yeah, you’re huge,” she replies as she leans over and jerks him, feeling the precum drip off it. Gail signals the lad to her mouth and asks if he wants a blowjob. He doesn’t answer – he just walks over and puts his dick in her mouth. Gail starts sucking it as Scott gets now sucked off by the hot teen girl.

“Holy fuck, you suck good, redhead woman!”

“Yeah, she does, mate.” Scott says. “Not bad for a married woman, eh?”

“Fuck, are you cheating on your husband?” the girl asks between sucks.

“Yeah, how naughty of me I know. Especially when it's a big cock like his.”

“Have to say you suck good for a teen,” Scott says.

“Thanks! I’ve been practising, but never tried a cock your size before.”

Scott then says he wants to finish with Gail. “Hey, sorry to disrupt this orgy, but I’m here to fuck her and I intend to cum in her. So, if you guys wanna stay and watch us, then you’re welcome to.”

“Sure, I wanna watch that thing drive into her close up,” the girl says.

Scott then steps back to Gail and gets onto his back as she gets back on top of him and rides him again.

“Yeah, guys, stay and fuck while we fuck!” Gail offers.

“Holy fuck, I think I’m close, Gail. You sure you need me to cum inside you?”

“Yes, baby, fill me up with your hot cum.”

Scott bounces her harder as he feels his balls tighten. “Shit, I’m cumming! Fuck this is hot with this couple fuck beside us, too.”

“Yes, fill my MILF cunt with your load!”

As she’s cumming, the teen couple also finishes. The lad sprays his cum over the girl’s face and big tits.

“Holy fuck, Gail, that was intense and hot. I think we’d better head back to yours.”

“Good plan. We should go back and have a drink while the kids come home from their days.”

Scott and Gail then tidy themselves up and grab the dog and head back to Gail's house holding hands, knowing they had the best sex ever.

Published 
Written by coop21
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments