Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Walking the Dog

"offline date-- journal entry"

26
7 Comments 7
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"journal entry"

Yet another day in this socially distancing world: wear a mask, stay six-feet apart, and stay home. Since February, I've cheated twice and that’s because I’m a mess and swingers parties don't exist. Now, my favorite parts of a day are working in the garden or walking my dog. 

More often than normal, usually late at night, I’m frequenting websites looking for hookups. There are tons of men, women, and couples out there but I ignore most of them because I'm picky and, of course, it’s hard to get out. 

I can’t see Paul because he’s sixty-five-years-old and has self-quarantined. My man said he may have a friend stay with us in a few weeks and he may allow a threesome or for me to have some fun. A few weeks! Meanwhile, I’m going nuts. 
~~~~
On the web, I keep my eyes open for the right person to meet — and one possibility cropped up at one in the morning when I chatted with a new member. He was cool and we had a lot in common. He didn't use the ‘I'm gonna fuck your brains out’ approach which many men do as if they are the best vagina eater ever. That so doesn't get me wet or slightly excited. 

Tim said he was a fifty-six-year-old divorced father of two adult kids, originally from New York State. He moved for work purposes and lives in a town north of me. 

We chatted for a couple of hours and I really felt a connection. He has a big uncut cock but he didn't brag about it or make any promises. I discovered one of the many things in common was our liking for dogs and walking them on trails. He asked if I’d meet him on one near him. I knew it as an awesome wooded and well-maintained trail around a lake/pond and a college. I said I’d think about it. We’d only just begun chatting and I like to get to know somebody before I risk everything by having sex with them. 

Tim seemed gentle and sweet and while we did mention sex it wasn't the focus of our chat. He appeared to be the sort of attractive silver fox I like and I said I would email him if I could get away for a meeting. But I knew it was damn near impossible to get away from the house and my guy.

Fortunately, that changed when hubby said he was taking his kid shopping. “In that case, I’ll take the dog for a walk,” I said.
I didn't waste any time. I exchanged emails with Tim and arranged to meet him at the trailhead in thirty minutes — but I couldn’t promise any sex fun.

He said it would be nice to meet a friend other than those at work.

I dressed appropriately for the hike: leggings, sturdy footwear, and long sleeves. I didn’t look at all ‘hot’ but I didn't want ticks or mosquitos to get me. 

I got some water and my labradoodle who isn't very big. I hoped Tim’s beagle would be cool with my dog. 

When I parked, I couldn’t see anybody. It was warm and normally there would be joggers and dog walkers around but it seemed deserted with only a few cars on the road. I waited for about twenty minutes and was going to start walking my dog when I saw a happy old beagle. He walked right past me to meet my dog. Behind him came Tim, looking good. He was in shape and wore cargo shorts and a tee-shirt advertising a bar in New York or somewhere. I didn't ask. We shook hands but I’d anticipated a hug and kiss. Seemed he was playing safe though he did tell me I was beautiful.

We talked a little bit about swingers parties and what happens at HEDO before we switched to dogs. And they were walking together and getting along fine.

Tim asked if my husband knew where I was. “He knows I’m walking the dog,” I said.

“Does he know you’re meeting me?”

“No,” I said and explained, “Sometimes you have a good feeling about somebody and I feel you’re nice.”

Tim thanked me and smiled as he petted the dogs. He looked at me quite a lot and I felt admired and smiled back. 

The next trailhead was in front of a boat launch and, as we stopped to admire it, Tim pushed strands of hair off my face and said, “I'm going to kiss you.”

He was a very good kisser! 

We walked on, discussing wine and his job — but what I really wanted was another kiss. I knew there was a bench up ahead that overlooked the lake and I kind of speed-walked to it and sat down. "I love this bench,” I said and Tim quickly pulled me close and we kissed. That got me hot as fuck. 

I put my hand on his cock — it was hard — and said, “What a beautiful place for a blowjob.” 

I knew I’d have to take the initiative and he grinned as we did our best to fish out his amazing cock. I made sure his balls were also out as I dragged my tongue up the shaft. My guess was eight to nine inches and he had a perfect girth. 

When I rolled back the rather long foreskin, pre-cum oozed out of a head that was brighter in color than the rest of his junk. I took him all the way to the back of my throat and began giving him a blowjob that he mumbled was the best he’d ever had. “Don’t stop,” he moaned, his fingers trailing through my hair. In about five minutes, I was rewarded with such a load of cream that I gagged. 
I didn't expect that much but I managed to swallow it all, kissed his cock, and put it away. He gasped, “Wow, wow, wow…” and I grinned. 

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

“Surprised?” I said.

“I was happy just kissing you because you are so beautiful. That was a bonus,” he said, “but it feels awkward to say thank you.”

“It’s okay… I enjoyed it, too.” He offered to let me do it anytime and I said, “Good. Sometimes I need a big cock in my life.”

On the walk back, I asked him why he’d joined the website. 

“I’ve been alone for a while and I was hoping to find somebody with a similar problem.”

“Problem?” I said, suddenly scared that he might have an STD.

“I'm a sex addict.”

Relieved, I laughed and told him what I’d feared. He assured me that he was clean and that he’d not had a BJ or sex in over three years. 

“Awww, that’s sad,” I teased.

“Shut up,” he said and pulled me in for another kiss as we reached the end of our hike. We laughed and patted each other’s dog and I was feeling happy with my meeting and hike. 

At my car, he asked if I knew the clam shack down the road. I mentioned one I was going to buy take-home food from and he said, “That’s the one. I live just further down the road.”

“Conomo Point?”

“Yes. Do you know it ?” 

“I’ve had sex there a few times,” I said, smiling. 

That street has beautiful old houses set on the waterfront, some rented others owned, and it’s so private and scenic. I played it cool, saying ”It’s quite nice down there.”

“Well, If you'll ever let me return the favor,” Tim said, “you’ll be most welcome.” 

“What favor?”

“I want to go down on you, too.”

I said, “Maybe,” and he hoped I would accept his offer. We kissed and I was soaking. 

Tim was a real gentleman and handsome. We held hands till he had to walk further on to his car. I smiled at him as he frequently looked back at me as if he had a crush. 

In my car, I phoned to order take home for the family. They said it was a forty-five-minute wait and I texted my husband: ‘Farnhams?’

‘Hell yes, clams please,’ he replied. 

I told him about the wait, said I’d see him when I got home — and followed Tim's car.

In four miles the shack came up on the right and cars were lined on both sides of the street. Without hesitation, I kept following Tim down his driveway. When we got close to the house, I muttered, “What the fuck.” Tim must be very wealthy. 

Out of our cars, I said, “Wow, how much is your rent?”

“I own this with the bank,” he said.

Laughing, he let my dog out of my car to meet his dog again and we walked into his house. After kissing, he offered drinks and I said, “Yes please, anything is fine.”

Whatever it was, it was strong and good. We clinked glasses and kissed and kissed till he had my clothes off.

Sitting on his couch, I said, “I’m gross from the hike,” but he didn't care. In seconds he'd lifted and spread my legs.

“Oh god yes,” he said and went to town licking and sucking like a dog lapping at a bowl of food. 

I was already soaked when he inserted a finger, then another, and my inner-pornstar came out. He rapidly fingered me, making me drip everywhere while asking, “Do you like that? Do you like it?“ until I answered by coming. 

He quickly disrobed, got my ass in the air, and slid in. I came again as he started giving it to me, grabbing my hips and working his big cock, and I was very happy till it ended as fast as it started. Tim came on my ass and back and was breathless as he handed me his tee-shirt to wipe off his cum.

“God, I needed that,” he said.

“We both did. Sometimes, I need a bigger cock and you’re so awesome I may have to come back.”

I still had ten minutes before my food would be ready and we talked about how it was so busy because the tables and restaurant part was closed in today’s screwed up world. 

I sniffed and said, ”I smell… I’m gonna get caught.”

“Have a shower.”

“No.” I shook my head. “Too clean would bust me as well.”

We laughed and kissed, I dressed, and he walked me to the door. “Enjoy your clams,” he said. 

“I will,” I said, adding that I’d be in touch.

But who knows what that might bring. It might be drama waiting to happen. Tim seemed to have feelings for me and I don't need a stalker. It’s sex people — enjoy it — it doesn't mean it’s love.

As I drove away, he stared after me and I told my dog, “That was fun. Maybe we’ll see them again.”

When I arrived home with the food, I told my guy, “I need a shower first. I’ve been out at Cunomo Point.”

“We had sex there,” he said.

“Yes, I know, I know,” I replied and went to shower off Tim’s dry cum and our sweat. I enjoyed my meal. Yes, I was very satisfied.
I will decide later whether to see Tim again. Let’s see how he handles the situation.

Published 
Written by allflavorsboston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments