Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Were Both Betrayed

"Being betrayed might bring silver linings."

62
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I just knew that my fiancé had to be cheating. I had nothing close to “proof”. It was more like a gut reaction to quick texts, quiet calls, long periods without contact, etc. Of course, she always had excuses for everything.

I was scheduled to go out of town for a few days on business. My fiancé was well aware of the trip. On the day before I was supposed to leave town, my boss called to cancel the trip. As I had been scheduled to be out of town, he allowed me a few days off from work.

I left for the airport as if everything was still going as planned. I rented a car and drove back to my neighborhood and parked down the street.

There were two cars parked out in front of my house. One was my fiance's, and the other was from a girlfriend of hers that she had met two months earlier at the gym. They had been spending quite a bit of time together as of late.

As I waited down the street, it really began to rain. It got so bad that I couldn’t see out of the car window. I decided that I could come in the back of my house, unseen, and wait in the basement.

I let myself in the back door and removed my wet jacket and boots in the mudroom while tucking them out of the way.

As I headed to the basement, I heard the unmistakable cry of my fiancé. I knew that cry well. It was her in the throes of a strong orgasm. I silently crept up the stairs and continued hearing her getting louder and louder.

Was she alone?

When I got to the opening of the door, I was able to see her in the mirror. It reflected onto the master bed. She was splayed out and a feminine form was between her parted thighs. Both of them were nude.

As my fiancé came down from her orgasm, the two spooned with my fiancé’s lover being behind the two. As per her normal, my fiancé would fall into a deep sleep right after having had a very good orgasm.

I waited until I saw her fall into a very deep slumber.

I slowly walked into the room. Her lover noticed me and before she could say a word, I covered her mouth and whispered, “follow me out to the kitchen.”

I don’t know why she didn’t feel that I was a threat or a reason to wake my fiancé. Either way, she got up off the bed and followed me out into the kitchen without putting on a robe.

She had a gothic look to her. A very pale complexion with shiny jet-black shoulder-length hair. She stood about 5’ 7” with just enough curves to be very feminine. Her full “C” breasts were firm and high on her chest. Her body musculature would show as she would move similar in fashion to a jaguar or panther.

Once we got to the kitchen, I turned to her and said, “This is my house. Who are you?”

Without hesitation, she said, “I’m Rachel’s fiancé, Sam.”

I laughed and said, “Congratulations, but that makes the two of us as Rachel’s fiancé.”

Her eyes got wide and before she could say anything, I added, “It looks as if she’s playing both of us. Care to teach her a lesson?”

We spoke quickly and came up with a plan.

I walked back into the bedroom with a kitchen chair and placed it alongside the bed. When we were ready, I grabbed Rachel by the hair and drug her up off the bed into the chair. As I stuffed a rag into Rachel’s mouth, Sam wrapped plastic wrap around her. This effectively rendered her bound to the chair and unable to speak.

Rachel's eyes had popped open and went from her lover, Sam, to me and back again. We could hear her attempting to speak, scream, or whatever.

I stood and began disrobing.

While doing so, I began to speak to Rachel. “As you can see, you’ve been discovered. Discovered to be a liar and a cheat.”

I slapped Rachel across her face when she attempted to close her eyes and turn away. “You will watch, or this will be much worse for you.”

I now stood completely naked, and my cock had begun to swell. I took a quick look at Sam and her eyes were locked onto my member. It would soon gain its near eight-inch length and thick girth.

Once I was sure that Rachel was watching, I reached out to Sam. She took my hand and moved forward while aligning our bodies, her pert “C” breasts grazing my ribs.

We looked into each other’s eyes and began a furtive kiss. It was soft at first but began to gain in passion. Her arms rose to my neck as mine found her curves.

I pulled her tightly to me. One of her hands slithered down between us and grasped my now swollen cock. Her eyes widened as she looked up at me. She whispered into my ear, “I’ve only been with women.”

QuinnLucifer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QuinnLucifer

It took me a second to grasp the meaning. I lifted her and sat her on the bed in front of Rachel. I lowered Sam onto my lap with my cock nestled between her thighs with the head rising where it could be visible to our captive soul.

We returned to our passionate kissing as my fingers began exploring Sam’s firm breasts. Her nipples stood prominently and were as hard as small pebbles. I allowed my fingers to graze over them, which caused loud moans to escape Sam's throat.

As we continued with our dueling tongues, I could feel her hips begin to move and gyrate on my lap. Her moisture began to flow heavily over my testicles.

I felt her lips depart mine and seek out my ear. “I need more. I’m yours as you wish.”

We had planned to just make out in front of Rachel as her “punishment". This had taken on a life of its own.

I looked at Rachel and saw a mixture of anger and lust. Her breathing was deep and forced. I could also see where she had resisted her bonds and found it futile.

I lifted Sam and placed her in the center of the bed. I intended to crawl between her thighs and taste the flowing honey, but had my head pulled up to hers.

As I looked into her eyes, I could see her need and desire smoldering. I did not need spoken words.

I moved my hips forward and the head of my cock grazed the heavy dew flowing from her swollen sex lips.

I then rubbed the head up and down her pussy to ensure it was well coated with her natural lubricant. Her eyes were wide and laser focused. I began to hear her chant, “Yes, yes, YES.”

I found the hole beckoning me. I pushed forward until the head popped inside. All the air within her lungs quickly rushed out, leaving her gasping.

I gave her a moment to get used to the intrusion. Her breaths were in a short and rapid succession. Her nostrils flaring, her eyes began to roll back, and her hips began to undulate.

I leaned down to her ear. “Now?”

Her head quickly nodding.

I initially pushed forward and about half of my cock filled her as it tore through her maidenhead. She let out a loud scream that reverberated off of the walls. I withdrew slightly and pushed back in. This time I filled her sheath with my entire manhood. My testicles coming to rest at her rear star.

With her almost hyperventilating, I gave her time to relax and become accustomed to my depth and girth. I could feel her inner muscles begin to relax and flex about me. Her firm nipples grazing along my chest.

I began slow movements within. Her thighs relaxed and opened even further to allow me more access.

Her head began to rock from side to side as I quickened my pace.

The Kegel muscles began to grasp and milk my turgid member. I quickened my pace even further. My testicles slapping loudly against her ass.

The first of many orgasms began to roll through my new lover.

I had never felt the tightness and need that this woman’s pussy was demanding. I started fucking her with everything I could muster.

Before long, I felt my testicles tighten, and its need announced.

I jettisoned rope and after rope of seed deep into her cervix. My spine straightened and head rose, allowing me to bellow like a rutting animal. This triggered her last and loudest orgasm of the day.

I collapsed onto my elbows while my cock withered until it eventually fell out of her abused pussy. It slipped out with an audible thud.

Both of us were drenched in sweat.

I looked over at Rachel, and her eyes were wide. Knowing my now ex- fiancé, the redness of her face and chest were clear indications of her extreme arousal. She was rubbing her thighs together to gain some form of relief.

In front of Rachel, Sam’s thighs were splayed with my seed flowing copious amounts out of her gaping hole. Her eyes were glazed, and she was off in some distant realm.

I walked up to Rachel and wiped my soiled cock over her face and under her nose. She was to smell the coupling she just witnessed.

I stepped behind her and ripped the plastic wrap off of her while barking loud orders. “Get out, bitch! You’re never to be trusted by either of us and we’ll have no contact with you.”

Between her instant release and her full arousal, she didn’t know what to do. I grabbed her by the hair and threw her towards the door. She grabbed for some of her clothes and made for the door like the devil was on her tail. Maybe he was……

I returned to Sam, and she immediately wrapped her body about me. The day was still young, and we had yet to decide the unfolding outcome.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments