Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens In The Shadows

"Edinburgh fun"

53
16 Comments 16
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Tom and I decided on a bus trip to Edinburgh. Tom could at least have a drink, which he couldn't do if he had been driving. The weather was lovely and warm as we made our way off the bus and stepped down onto Princess Street. The street was thronged with tourists and shoppers. I had bought a sexy black lace-style top with a flimsy thong. The sky suddenly darkened and the rumble of thunder could be heard in the near distance. Bolts of lightning suddenly lit up the sky, followed by a torrential downpour. The street became deserted as shoppers and tourists dived for cover in nearby shops and under the numerous bus shelters. Tom and I were standing on the corner of Rose Street, desperately looking for shelter.

"Let's go in here," said Tom, dragging me and my shopping into a doorway. A sign above the door read 'Sauna'. Normally I would have reneged from going into such a place, but the weather was so bad I was glad to go anywhere dry. The young skimpily dressed girl at the reception desk just took our payment and asked if we had been before. A short directive given by hand signals gave us the direction of the lockers, showers and the sauna.

Once showered, we made our way along to the sauna. Two younger couples and an older guy were already seated, enjoying the hot sauna. The young couples vacated the sauna after about ten minutes, leaving Tom and myself alone with the older gentleman. Tom persuaded me to remove my towel and sit naked. The guy moved his position in order to get a better look at my naked body. I could see his cock growing in size as he ogled my nakedness. Tom said that he would have to go for a pee and left me alone with the stranger.

I moved my naked body so that I was sitting astride the bench seat and looking directly at the stranger. He turned to face me and slid his foot along the bench seat until his toe was brushing against my naked pussy. Harder and harder he pushed until his toe was buried into my pussy.

Tom arrived back, and smiling, said, "I see you two are getting acquainted." The stranger asked if it was okay to touch my pussy. Tom just smiled and said, "Looks like you already have."

The guy looked at me and I just nodded my head. Seconds later his head was buried between my legs as he licked and sucked my pussy. Next, he inserted four fingers and began frigging me. I let out a squeal as I felt myself cumming. The guy kept the fingering going then suddenly withdrew his fingers and slapped my pussy hard with his hand. Wow! I wasn't expecting that but the thrill had me squirting my juices all over the sauna floor.

"Can I fuck her?" he asked.

"Ask the lady," said Tom.

Well, he was well-endowed and I was still on a high, so I said, "Yes."

He decided that doggy style would be easier so with my body bent over the sauna bench seat and my arse stuck in the air, he slid his cock into my pussy. One hard push and his cock was buried deep into me. Setting up a steady rhythm, I could feel his balls slapping against my naked bum as he pummeled me with his cock. My tits were swinging back and forth as he fucked me harder and harder. He uttered a loud grunt as he withdrew his cock and spun me around. Warm jets of cum splattered all over my tits and belly, some hitting me on the chin as he came hard.

Hentaiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaiii

I gave his cock a gentle kiss and then headed to the showers to freshen up. The guy was called by the receptionist to go for his massage.

Tom was dozing off as I headed for the showers. There were three shower cubicles, each with a shower curtain to hide your modesty if required. Halfway through my shower, I heard the shower curtain open. I figured that it was Tom and suggested that he should wash my back. Shower gel was applied to my naked back and gently but firmly rubbed in. Next, my bum was getting soaped and squeezed slowly; the hand was slipping between my legs and rubbing my pussy. When the hands appeared, rubbing my tits, I realized that it wasn't Tom.

I turned and my heart nearly sank. Standing there was a lookalike of David Janssen from the television series, The Fugitive.

"I know what you are thinking," he said, "but I am not him."

I didn't care; his cock was already brushing against my pussy. "Just fuck me," I whispered.

As I bent over in the shower cubicle, he slid his beautiful cock into me. I was in heaven, David Janssen fucking me. Imagination is a wonderful thing. I was still lost in the magic of it all when he grunted and filled my pussy with jets of warm, sticky cum.

A quick shower washed away the cum dribbling down my thighs while the DJ lookalike made his way down to the sauna.

Tom wakened as he heard the door leading into the sauna creak open. "Hi," he said to the stranger.

"By yourself?" the stranger asked.

"No," replied Tom, "my wife is having a shower."

"Oh!" said the stranger, "I have already met her. David is the name."

"Tom," replied Tom, "and my wife is Eve."

Minutes later, I returned to the sauna looking rather flushed. Tom asked if I was okay.

"Yes," I replied, "the shower was hotter than usual."

David introduced himself and invited us to a party that he was having at his house the following weekend. "I can give you a bed for the night so no need to worry about travelling."

I looked at Tom with pleading eyes.

"OK," Tom said rather loudly.

"I will leave my address at the reception with directions," said David.

Tom gave me an inquisitive look and said, "I believe you have already met David."

"Yes," I replied, "and he fucked me."

What was happening to me? From not liking saunas to fucking two strangers and thoroughly enjoying myself? Was this for real? It happened, so it must be.

Next time, I'll give an update on the party. Love, E

Published 
Written by Eve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments