Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whiskey & A Smoke Part V

3
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

After our afternoon at the beach, Megan and I head back to my place to freshen up before the cncert this evening.  Megan gets an unwanted surprise and questions what she is doing this weekend.

Megan was sitting on the back porch as I returned home from walking the dogs.  Her hair was still wet and she looked a bit distraught. 

“What’s wrong?” I said sitting next to her.

She held up her phone and showed me the text string.

“So, he knows what is going on?” I asked.

“Yes, he watched us at the beach today and followed us last night,” Megan said running her hand through her hair.

“What do you want to do now Megan?” I said putting my hand on her knee.

She looked at me and gave a slight smile, “I don’t know what to do Jay.”

I stood up and looked down at her with soft eyes, “It is your call Meg, I am going to go take a shower and get ready.  Have your decision when I come back down.”

###

Sitting on the back patio having a smoke and a beer, I contemplated what Megan was going to do.  I downed the rest of my beer and headed into the house.  Standing in the kitchen was Megan.  A flowered sundress flowed over her body, not hugging her delicious curves, but hanging loosely over her body.  She spun around letting the hem of her dress float around as she moved.

“You like?” she said as he slowly turned around again.

“You look absolutely stunning my sexy vixen,” I said taking her in my arms.

“Thank you Jay, I needed to hear that after the conversation I just had with my husband.”

“Hopefully he has come to acknowledge that he has a stunningly beautiful wife and someone else is taking advantage of his mistakes,” I said kissing her forehead.

“He has but is quite pissed off about it.  But, after some convincing and threatening he has decided to leave and not spy on us any longer.  He should be back in Nebraska tomorrow night.  I am free to do what I want from here on out,” Megan said with a smile.

“He understands that if I want you at a moment’s notice that he will not stop you from coming?”

“Yes, he knows and won't interfere with us.  He knows how badly I want a family and that he cannot give that to me,” Megan said as she brushed my cheek.

“Good, now that we have that settled.  I believe it is time to go to the concert.”

******

The parking lot was jammed packed when we arrived.  But, I drove to the front of the lot and found my reserved spot waiting for me.  And, next to us were Snake and Bear sitting in their lawn chairs and drinking a beer.  I gave a little honk and backed into my space.

“Ah, it is Cubbie and Gardner!” Megan said as she stepped out of the truck.

“Good to see you too Juliet, how about you come over here and sit on my lap and see what Bear has in store for you,” Bear said patting his lap, enticing Megan to come over to him.

“Not now Bear,” I said coming around the truck with our chairs.  I could tell they were a bit drunk already. “We are going to have a beer, grill out some food, and then I am going to take Megan here on a little hike.”

Megan popped open a beer and leaned against the truck.  “So, you boys going to tell me how you got your names?”

“You better tell her, otherwise she will be bugging you all night long,” I said lowering the tailgate of the truck.

“You sure you want to know Juliet, because I don’t think you could handle it,” Snake said.

“Doubt it boys, I can handle whatever you throw at me,” Megan said sipping on her beer.

“You ever suck a monster cock Juliet?” Snake said with a grin.

“Why Gardner, are you saying you have a monster cock?  Every guy says that,” Megan said waving her hand at him as if to brush him off.

Snake stood up and wobbled a bit. “Romeo, you gonna take offense if I show Juliet here my monster cock?”

I looked up at him as I lit the grill, “Have at it Snake.  It wouldn’t be the first time you whipped that thing out.  Just don’t smack her in the face with it.”

Megan did a double take and shook her head as if to say, “Yeah right.”

“Come here Juliet, I need some help with this thing,” Snake said as he gestured to Megan.

Megan took a few steps towards Snake.  “Go on Juliet, unzip my pants and pull them down.  Don’t be shy.”

Megan looked at me.  “Go on Meg, make sure you use two hands,” I said watching her.

Snake just stood there waiting.  “Come on girl, get it out.  Get on your knees and pull it out.”

Megan looked around to see if anyone was watching or coming up to the truck and then kneeled down.  She unzipped Snake’s pants and began to wiggle them down over his hips. 

“Go slow Juliet, it is gonna poke your eye out if you aren’t careful,” Snake said in a slurred voice.

Megan looked up at him as she pulled his pants down.  Snake made a slight motion and his cock sprung up and hit Megan in the cheek.  Megan pulled her head back and was staring at a twelve inch, semi erect cock.  Snake moved his hips and his cock hit her in the face again.

“Two hands Juliet, use two hands and stroke me off damn it.  Been hard as hell since the beach.  Them tits of yours got me all wound up,” Snake slurred again.

“Holy shit, this thing is huge.  I guess I was wrong about you Snake.  It is a monster cock.  Nothing like I have seen before,” Megan said as the tip of Snake’s cock stared her in the face.

I came around the truck and looked at Megan. “Well, would you look at that?  Snake proved another girl wrong.  Looks like you have to do the duty Megan.  It is a rule, you get his cock out you have to finish the deed.”

“Seriously?  You want me to jack him off in the parking lot?” Megan said as she took his cock with both hands.

“Oh yeah baby, stroke that cock.  Suck that cock,” Snake blurted out.

“I am not sucking your cock Snake.  I don’t suck cock,” Megan said adamantly.

“You are kidding me?” Bear said exasperated.

“Nope, there hasn’t been a cock that interested me to suck,” Megan said shaking her head.

“Romeo, I think she needs to learn how to worship a man’s cock,” Snake said.

“Not my call Snake, Meg will suck on a cock when she is good and ready,” I said putting some burgers on the grill.

Megan began to stroke Snake’s cock in a nice slow motion.  Her fingers only halfway around his girth.

“Jesus Christ woman, just put your lips on my cock head and suck on it, lick it, suck it, wrap your lips around it.  Try it you might like it,” Snake said egging her on.

“Yeah Juliet, even the most sophisticated ladies like a nice big cock in their mouth,” Bear said egging her on even more.

Megan stopped stroking his cock and looked at both of them.  “What is in it for me Snake?”

“Let’s just say that when the rest of the boys show up on their bikes, Bear and me won’t let them lay a hand on you,” Snake said smugly.

“Um, I believe I let whoever I want touch me.  And if I say no, I think Romeo over there will take care of them.  So, why do I need you to back us up? Tell me Snake and maybe I will lick the tip of your cock.”

Snake let out a gruff laugh.  “The boys don’t mess with Bear and me.  Romeo on the other hand, they don’t give a damn about.  Run roughshod over him because he gets all the women.”

Megan looked at me, “Is that true Romeo?”

“I am afraid it is Juliet.  Some of the guys just don’t have much respect and cause trouble when they can.  Better do as Snake says,” I said grinning at Snake.

Megan began stroking Snake again.  She hesitated at first and then ran her tongue down his enormous shaft lubricating her hands in the process. 

Snake groaned with pleasure, “That’s it baby, let your tongue do its magic.”

Megan licked the length of his shaft again and licked her tongue over his tip.  Gently she kissed all around his bulbous head and then licked her lips, wetting them sufficiently.  Opening her mouth she engulfed the purple head and began to suck on it.  Instinctively, Snake began to move his cock deeper into her mouth.  His cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged and spit out his cock.

“Take it easy on her Snake, let her virgin mouth adjust to your monster cock,” Bear said standing over her while drinking his beer. 

Megan stoked Snake even faster trying to get him to cum.  “Ain’t gonna work Juliet, I only cum when lips are wrapped around my cock.  Better get to it or we are going to be here all night.”

“No pushing Snake, let me do it by myself,” Megan said before she engulfed his cock again.  Licking and sucking, her lips wrapped around his girth, taking him in as far as she could.  Pausing a bit to catch her breath before her head began to move back and forth over his cock as she stroked him.  A rhythmic gaa…gaa…gaa…and slurping sounds could be heard three of four cars over.

I walked over and watched as Megan sucked Snake’s cock.  She was doing a good job of not gagging as Snake adjusted her head and guided his cock deeper into her throat.  Looking over at Snake, he had his eyes closed and was enjoying Megan’s lips wrapped around his cock. 

A roar of three Harley’s swung by and parked next to us.  The rest of the crew had shown up for the concert.  Megan stopped a bit and I could hear her breathing deeply from her nose.  I looked closer and noticed a few tears dripping off of her face and her eyes were twice the size they should be.  She was struggling to keep her lips wrapped around Snake’s girth. 

“Got another one did you Snake,” Rick piped in as he approached us.

“Oh yeah, she looks like a sweet little slut all done up pretty,” Mike chimed in.

“Care to share Snake? Looks like a fine piece of ass you got there,” Mark said as he cracked a beer.

Megan continued on with Snake despite the rude barbs thrown at her.  Snake’s cock was barely visible at times.  She had worked him down her throat and only about three inches were visible. 

Snake grabbed onto his chair with one hand and held Megan’s head down on his cock.  His head leaned back as he gave a wolf howl.  All of our eyes sunk down and were trained on Megan as Snake exploded in her throat.  Gagging and coughing, Megan’s head jolted back as his cum spurted down her throat.  But, Snake held her down, letting every last rope of cum stay in her throat and mouth. 

Snake let out a sigh and sat back in his chair.  White milky fluid was bubbling out of Megan’s mouth as she tried to hold it all in.  A slight gag reflex came from Megan’s stomach and cum began to ease down her chin.  Megan held steady and opened her mouth, threw her head back and let the rest of Snake’s juice run down her throat.

Snake pointed at Megan and motioned him towards his cock.  “Clean me up Juliet and put my monster back into my pants.”  Megan eased forward on her knees and licked his cock from head to balls, sucking the reaming dribbles of cum from his head and put his cock back into his pants.  Zipping him up, she gave his crotch a nice pat and stood up.  Her eyes were watery and her make-up was smudged.

Megan walked over to the cooler and pulled out a beer and took a long drink, washing the rest of Snake’s cum from her mouth.  I gave her a towel and motioned her to the front seat of the truck to clean her face and redo her make-up. 

“Sweet little cum slut you got there Snake, why don’t you let the rest of us have a piece of her,” Rick said rather loudly as he pointed at Megan in the front seat of the truck.

“Sorry boys, Juliet is already taken.  Keep your hands off,” Snake said standing up and looking each of the guys in the eye.

I saw Megan grin as she was touching up her make-up.  She turned her head and blew Snake a kiss.

“Where did you pick her up at Snake?” Mike said scuffing the dirt below his boots.

“She just walked by here and asked for a beer.  Two beers later and a little bet and she was on her knees,” I chimed in.

“Damn Romeo, I don’t’ know how you do it.  Damn broads always end up with you and Snake,” Rick said.

Megan slammed the truck door and walked up to us, “Maybe because they are gentlemen and know how to treat a lady.”  Then she walked over and gave Snake a kiss on the cheek and stood next to me.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

“Gentleman, who the fuck wants a gentleman?” Mike said.

“What’s your name?” Megan said as she looked at Mike.

“Trigger, I mean Mike.”

Megan walked over to him and pointed a finger in his chest. “Well Mike, or should I say Trigger.  Does that mean you shoot off before getting your pin dick out of your pants?”

Snake and Bear began to laugh as well as the rest of us.  Megan said in a cocky tone, “Gee Trigger, looks like I am right on that note.  Now, if you are a gentleman, maybe a lady wouldn’t care, and bring your pin dick back to life so you can fuck her like she needs.  Maybe she would suck your dick like I just sucked Snake's.”

Mike threw his beer can down and walked away in disgust towards the porta potties. 

“Got yourself a feisty one Snake, better show her who is boss,” Rick said.

“Better watch yourself Rick, Juliet here can take real good care of herself,” I said.

“How would you know that Romeo, you just met her,” Rick said in a rather cocky tone.

“I can just tell Rick, she’s got a fire in her belly,” I said.

“Yeah and a bunch of Snake’s cum to go with it,” Rick retorted.

Megan leaned against the truck and watched the banter.  “Rick, get over it. Put on your big boy pants and quit whining. Let’s get some food, drink some beers, and go watch a show.”

Rick glared at Megan.  “What did you say your name was missy?”

“The name is Juliet.  Let me guess, yours is Mr. Ass hole,” Megan said stepping forward and getting in Rick’s face.

I walked over and stepped between them.  “Easy Juliet, calm down.  Why don’t you and I go take a walk and let this all cool down a bit.”  I grabbed Megan’s arm and pulled her to the back of the truck.

“Grab a few beers, a water bottle, and our phones.  We are going on a walk to find your friends,” I said grinning at Megan.

Snake yelled out to us as we were walking away, “Bring her back Romeo when you are done with her.”

Megan looked back and waved, “I’ll be back Snake don’t you worry your little head about that.”

###

We came up on the trail and headed down the rocky steps.  Megan in lead swaying her sweet ass as she walked ahead of me.  Her pony tail was swinging back and forth as she strolled across the red rocks. Her dress flowing in the wind as she walked. I picked up my pace and walked beside her.

“Beautiful,” I said out loud.

“Yes, the scenery is absolutely breathtaking,” Megan said as she looked around.

“I was talking about you, Megan.”

Megan looked over at me, “Thanks Jay, you do know how to make a woman feel good.”

We walked along hand in hand taking in the scenery, clicking a few pictures here and there.  The sun was beginning to fall in the sky which brought out the deep reds and auburns of the rocks casting shadows along their steep faces and the meadow going up to them.

As we came up to a fork in the road, I noticed a ‘Trail closed’ sign.  I had been on that trail a few other times and remembered it led to a secluded area between two rock features.  Grabbing Megan’s hand, I led her past the sign and through the thicket.  The trees towered over us and the trail was covered in leaves.  The scent of pine was all around us. 

“That sign said the trail was closed,” Megan said softly.

“I know, that is why we are going down it.  Nobody here.  We can enjoy the peace and quiet,” I said pulling her along.

We walked for another ten or fifteen minutes up a steep trail until we came to a rock face with a small crevice separating two large boulders.  I sat down and took a drink of water.  The air was cooler, but the sun still was shining against the rock face.  Megan slowly turned around and took in the surroundings.

“Unbelievable.  This place is so peaceful,” Megan said with awe.

“Yes, one of my favorite spots in the park.  Up there on the top of that boulder, you can see for miles,” I said as I came up behind Megan and wrapped her in my arms.

“So secluded, is this why you brought me here?  To take advantage of me?” Megan said wiggling her ass into my crotch.

“Never would have crossed my mind Meg, I just wanted you to see the beauty of this place,” I said as I felt a hardness grow in my shorts.

“You sure you don’t have ulterior motives Jay,” Megan said spinning in my arms and putting her lips to mine and kissing me.

“If I had ulterior motives, you would be naked and I would…”

“You would be making sweet love to me on that rock over there,” Megan interrupted.

“Why don’t we see what is through that crevice over there,” I said nodding my head towards the opening.

“I give you every opening to take my body and you come up with going through an opening in a rock.”

“Trust me on this, you won’t be disappointed,” I said walking towards the opening.

We both made our way through the opening.  Megan jumped down off of a boulder into soft sand.  “Wow, just wow,” Megan said with amazement.  Two large rock faces went a thousand thousand feet up and ran a few hundred yards long before they came together. Shadows and sunshine were everywhere as the bright sun came through the small opening.

I pulled out my camera and took a few pictures of Megan and her reaction.  She heard the clicks and made a few poses against the boulder she had just jumped down from.  “You should have been a model,” I said.

Megan moved into another area, taking off her sandals.  The sun shone against her face as she stood with her hands in the air and her legs spread against the rock.  I snapped another picture.  She jumped and threw her legs in the air a few times.  A few more pictures.  Then she ran and jumped again.  I followed her every move with a high speed shutter. 

She turned and slowly walked towards me. Sauntering in a sexy way.  I backed up and let her keep coming towards me, catching every move with my lens.  Her hands ran through her hair letting it flow behind her.  The sun caught the glow behind her as she continued towards me.  In the middle of the sand she stopped and leaned up against the rock wall.

The sun was just perfect on her body.  Her fingers traced down her face to the right strap on her dress.  Slowly she peeled it down over her shoulder.  Then her other hand slid the other strap slowly over her shoulders.  Both hanging loose down her sides now.  More pictures of her seductive poses.

She spun around, her dress floating up.  Faster and faster she spun, her dress floating up and level with her thighs, arms outstretched, her head back letting her hair flow with the spin, and a bright smile on her face.  I caught it all with my camera. 

Slowly she stopped her spinning.  Stumbling a bit from being dizzy, she held herself straight with a hand against the rocks.  Laughing hysterically as she did.  “I haven’t had this much fun since I don’t know when,” Megan said in between laughs.  Her voice echoed off of the walls.

Her laughing continued as she sunk to the sand and began to roll around.  I captured it all.  Her legs were facing the other way as she leaned her head back towards me.  Arching her back, she brought her chest out and looked at me with a devious smile.  She lifted her feet and kicked them in the air laughing again.

Rolling several times in the sand she stopped at the rock wall and got on all fours.  Slowly she crawled towards me licking her lips and giving low growls as she approached. I got down in the sand and captured her movements. More pictures.  As she came face to face with my camera she licked my lens and bounded away.

I heard, “Oh Jay…Oh Jay…come over here,” as I finished cleaning off my lens.  Looking up, Megan was leaning up against the wall motioning me forward with her finger.  She had pulled her hair back, gave me a pouty look with her full lips and stuck her chest out at me.  The sun glowed over her body.

I positioned my camera in front of her taking in her pouty look.  More poses transposed her body, each one even more seductive.  Her hands moved up into the air and down her sides, pulling down the material on her dress.  Moving seductively, she teased me with her tantalizing striptease.  I captured every pose. 

As the sun began to set, Megan was fully naked in front of me.  Her full rounded breasts begging me to touch them. Her eyes were lustful as she strode towards me. I took more pictures of her beautiful body.  She was a stunning angel looking through the lens.

Megan took the camera from me and pushed me against the opposite facing wall.  There, she removed my shirt, raking her nails down my chest as her hands approached my stomach.  She stopped and squeezed my hard cock.  I reached down and tried to undo the snap on my shorts, but she smacked my hand away. 

Grabbing my waist band, she pulled me over to the large boulder and pushed me against it.  With both her hands, she unsnapped my button, pulled down my zipper and guided my shorts down around my ankles.  I kicked them off into the sand.  Kneeling down, Megan took my cock into her mouth, slowly engulfing it.  My nine inches hit the back of her throat and she let it slide in.  Her head bobbed up and down on my cock as it grew thicker.  I moaned as her lips tightened around my member.  Then she stopped and stepped back.  With a quick run and jump she landed on a large flat space on the boulder and patted the rock next to her for me to join her. 

I climbed up the boulder and sat next to her.  Megan climbed onto my lap and pushed me onto my back.  With soft kisses and an occasional swirl of her tongue she made her way from my forehead down to my cock.  Again she took me deep down her throat for a few moments.  The urge to cum in her mouth was irresistible, but she removed her mouth and grabbed my cock by its base, whipping it around.  The urge to cum suddenly subsided.

With quick cat like skill, Megan stood over me with her feet on either side of my head.  Her glistening pink pussy lips staring down at me, teasing me.  I stroked her calves and gently pulled her down to a kneeling position.  My tongue began to flick her moistened, swollen slit.  A low ‘mmm’ escaped her mouth as I pulled her wetness to my mouth.  My tongue probed and slid up and down her slit.  Finding her swollen clit, my lips latched onto it.  Sucking, licking, and nibbling at it with a gentle fervor.   Megan’s hip began to rock, as she became wetter.  Holding her in place, I continued probing her slit.  Squirt after squirt of her fluids suddenly gushed down my chin as her guttural sounds echoed through the rocks. 

As her breathing came down, she slithered down my body, skin to skin.  The tip of my cock teasing her entrance as her lips met mine.  I felt her hips rise as her tongue probed my mouth, her wetness engulfed my cock as she thrust down, gasping a bit as the head of my cock hit her g-spot.  With her hands on my chest, her hips moved in slow rhythmic motion over my cock, each time her mouth opened slightly as her motions continually made my cock hit her g-spot.

I gently grabbed her hips and kept up her motions.  Her hands left my chest and her fingers dug into my legs as she became upright.  Her luscious mounds slowly moving with her motions.  Her breathing became heavier and her chest began to heave.  I felt it before she cried out.  Her fluids came gushing out of her as I kept up her motions with my hands on her hips. 

Her eyes were glassy as she bit her lower lip and screamed out again, her voice raising each time she came.  She was slipping and sliding over my cock with reckless abandon.  Squeezing my cock with the muscles in her cum soaked tunnel.  I could feel my balls tightening up as she squeezed harder.  Her fingernails dug into my leg as she let go again.   My mind saw stars as I erupted inside of her. My cock pulsated and pulsated, sending load after load of cum deep inside of her.  Megan let go again, this time her juices gushed out of her and covered my legs as her long low guttural moan came from deep in her throat.   

Megan moved slower and milked my cock of all its cum.  Collapsing on my chest, her mouth breathing heavy into my ear.  She began to giggle as she kissed my earlobe and neck.  My cock was still semi-hard as she rolled off of me.  A messy slurping and sucking sound coming from our mid region as she did so.

I rolled onto my side caressing her cheek and then my index finger began to circle her hard nipples.  Megan stared at the sky as her chest moved up and down.  Her hand found my semi-erect cock and she squeezed it hard a few times, then began to stroke it. 

“Amazing, absolutely amazing Jay,” Megan said rolling her head and looking at me.

“I am glad you like it Meg,” I said looking into her eyes and giving her a soft kiss.

“The scenery Jay, the scenery is amazing,” Megan said still stroking me and giggling.

 

Published 
Written by Austin_342002
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments