Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worse Than Drugs

"The Unique Addict"

5
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Anna scrubbed and cleaned the dirty dishes in her black bra and panties. While the dishes were dirty, the condo was clean, and the type it would have been tough to get dirty. Wooden floors and granite counterparts were a staple in the large condo which was over a thousand square feet in size. Meanwhile, the floor was high up so Anna could stay in her black bra and panties without any peeping toms.

Sweat was coming off the sticky skin of the sexy brunette doing the dishes. Anna had quite a style to go with the look she had in her bra and panties. Sporting a long dark-haired ponytail with an almost modelesque frame, Anna could easily make most men horny. Anna had silky smooth skin that was glowing and looked exactly like pornstar Jennifer Dark. The breasts that Anna had were well shaped and fit her frame well rather than being busty like that of a typical pornstar.

A glow came off of the beauty's silky smooth and shiny skin. Anna was mostly finishing up the dishes before she heard the door to the condo open. The barefoot brunette standing at five-foot-ten continued to do the dishes until the door closed. A frown consumed Anna after she wiped and washed her hands before the visitor announced his presence.

"There she is, look at her!" said a swarthy man. The man with black hair, light brown skin, brown eyes, a chiseled jaw, and looked exactly like Rohit Khandelwal.

"Stinky stinky Anna," said the man, approaching the sexy brunette in her bra and panties. Meanwhile, the man had on loose shorts and a Calvin Klein T-shirt while his muscular biceps showed.

The confident and aggressive man wasted no time, immediately grabbing Anna's soft-skinned buttocks with his round hands as he kissed her soft face. Anna felt a rush of arousal consume her as the man kissed her cheeks, jaw, chin, and neck. The man himself took a long whiff of Anna who smelled like olives, arousing the man further in the process. A groan came out of the man's mouth as he tightly grabbed the buttocks and kissed the brunette's face.

"Oh, Saad yes!" whispered Anna, letting out an arousing breath.

Saad was the owner of the condo that Anna was living in. The aroused man kissed the brunette's soft shoulders, licked her arms, and continued to squeeze her buttocks tightly. Saad loved how soft the skin on the buttocks felt on his rough hands while Anna was aroused by the touch. The aroused man could not help but press his face against the brunette's as he kissed her soft skin every chance he got.

"Oh, stinky stinky Anna," said Saad, sucking on the brunette's chin as he smacked her right buttcheek.

"Ah fuck!" shouted Anna, her body now pressing against Saad's.

"Oh you lovely thing," said Saad, as he locked lips with Anna. The pair locked lips as Anna squeezed on the brunette's soft-skinned lower back. Anna's body started to dance like a wave as her lips remained locked with her lover. After a few more arousing seconds, the pair let go of their kiss as Anna looked into Saad's brown eyes and took a deep arousing breath.

"Let's go, babe," said Anna, as Saad kissed her face a few more times.

Saad put his arms around Anna's waist as the brunette put hers around Saad's neck. Anna felt the hotness and warmth of the man who had been outside in the Miami sun while Saad's felt the softness and cool of the indoor beauty. The smell coming off of Anna was enough to keep Saad's cock as hard as a rock. Anna slowly started to walk with Saad's arm around her waist as he led her into the magic room.

"Five days," said Anna, looking at Saad with her tongue out and smiling.

"Not enough my babe," replied Saad, stopping to press his face against Anna's cheek, sniff it, and kiss it.

"Five days of stank!" said Anna, smiling as Saad put his nose and mouth against her armpits and licked them, making Anna moan.

"I love it," replied Saad.

"I feel like such a whore barely having any clothes on while you are fully clothed," said Anna, looking at Saad and smiling as he sniffed and kissed the brunette. A momentary pause ensued between the lovers.

"But I love being your whore!" said Anna, as Saad's squeeze on her butt got even tighter, making the brunette's legs vibrate with arousal.

"Let's go," replied Saad, groaning as he dragged the happy and smiling brunette with him.

"I think I still have some of your cum in my ass from last night and this morning," said Anna, walking a bit quickly inside the bedroom.

"Should have eaten it for dinner and breakfast," replied Saad, smacking Anna on the ass as the brunette laughed and skipped inside the bedroom.

Saad quickly took off his clothes and Anna closed the bedroom door. The bedroom was massive, probably around four-hundred square feet with wooden floors and a luxurious look. Saad's shirt quickly came off and soon followed his shorts. A massive bulge fought out of Saad's Calvin Klein underwear which was the only thing on his shredded and muscular body. Pretty soon, the underwear came off too as Anna eyed a massive brown cock that had a good amount of thickness on it.

The brunette started to dance in front of Saad as he sat on the back, very gently stroking his cock. Saad started at the slim waist of the soft-skinned brunette and observed the sweat and glow coming off of it. The aroused man took a whiff of the air and leaned into the dancing brunette, grabbing her hand and pulling her closer. Anna continued to play with her ponytail as she looked down and danced on Saad.

"Oh you stinky thing, get over here," said a horny Saad, moaning as he took a whiff of the dancing brunette's navel.

The smell possessed Saad whose cock was so hard that he was scared it was going to pop off of his body. Saad licked, softly bit, and kissed the dancing beauty's waist. Squeaky noises could be heard whenever Saad kissed and sucked on the brunette's waist, making her close her eyes and moan from the pleasure. The aroused man continued to bury his head against the brunette's sweaty and sticky body as he kissed, licked, and softly bit her.

ViolettaK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaK

"Oh yes boo, you know you got that pussy hot, you know," said Anna, dancing more intensely.

Saad moved his rough hands from Anna's buttocks to her inner thighs and gently squeezed them. Anna felt the rough skin of Saad's hands presses against her soft-skinned inner thighs which got a loud moan out of her. Saad capitalized on the opportunity, pulling the black panties down as a smell more powerful than before hit his senses. The aroused bachelor saw the well-trimmed bush right in front of him and pressed his cheeks against it.

"Oh, Anna you stinky girl!" said Saad, letting out a loud aggressive groan.

The horny man kissed and softly bit the standing brunette's inner thighs, arousing her to the point she almost collapsed on him. Anna quickly got rid of her black bra and her soft and shiny pink nipples showed. Saad felt as if he had been hit with a seriously arousing narcotic as he quickly and intensely kissed and sucked each inner thigh. After having had his fun with the inner thighs, Saad put his head right underneath the brunette's pussy and started to eat her out.

"Oh fuck yeah baby!" said Anna, her legs vibrating.

Just a few seconds of Saad's mouth on the pussy was enough to make the horny brunette cum. Saad was not himself as the powerful smell of the pussy had consumed him. Within moments, the man picked up the brunette and gently put her down on the bed. Anna grabbed the comforter and put it over Saad as he ate her out some more.

"Oh fuck! Shit!" said Anna, as an aggressive shockwave consumed her body. The feeling was more powerful than any other drug out there.

Anna's pupils expanded as her body started to aggressively shake from the arousal of being eaten out. Saad sniffed and whiffed the pussy while groaning. Anna went cross-eyed from the arousal as she let out a deep breath and had yet another orgasm. Saad and Anna got into a sixty-nine position under the covers and Anna felt the cock to be as hard as stone.

The feeling was erratic for Anna to give a proper blowjob and within seconds, the pair quickly got into their mutually favorite position. Anna started to ride Saad while being on top. However, with Saad, Anna always had her body and face pressed tight against his. Saad put his arms around the brunette's back as the two made out with Saad's cock in her pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck!" whispered Anna, grinding on the hard cock.

Usually, a cock this hard would irritate Anna, but this was different. All of the kissing, licking, soft biting, making out, and foreplay had consumed Anna's body like a drug. The narcotic of the foreplay was enough to make Anna ride with ease while Saad moaned. Even while penetrated, Anna's eyes were locked into Saad's.

The pair locked lips as the brunette continued to ride her lover. Saad still loved the feel of the soft skin and every whiff of the brunette kept the man hard. Saad's hands were so wet from all of the fluids shooting out of Anna's body that he had easy lubrication for putting the finger in her ass. Anna's eyes crossed as she let out yet another moan from having Saad's finger in her ass.

Saad continued to penetrate but also sucked on the brunette's soft nipples. Anna's soft nipples themselves were an adventure for Saad who closed his eyes and sucked on them. The finger remained in the brunette's ass while Saad treated the nipples as dessert. Saad had been so aroused from the foreplay himself that in the climax of it all, he came inside of the horny brunette.

"Oh fuck yes, yes," said Anna.

"Whew," replied Saad, with the sweaty brunette all over him.

A momentary lull consumed the aroused pair as cum started to slowly run out of Anna's pussy. Despite fucking, the pair were still locked into the kissing and breathing heavily from arousal. The pair were all over each other as their skin still crawled with arousing despite finishing. Both of the lovers took a deep and long breath as they stared into each other's eyes.

"It was that night," whispered Anna.

"That night six years ago," said Anna.

"That night," replied Saad.

"I was a woman in her early twenties trying to make it as a model," said Anna, an arm around Saad.

"And working as a stripper," replied Saad.

"Then you came in that one night, and got me into that private room," said Anna.

"It would never be the same after that," replied Saad.

"The second you touched my ass and smacked it, I knew it would never be the same," replied a sad Anna.

"It never would be," replied an aroused Saad.

"Then that night, we fucked and then a week later, we fucked again. We fucked so much one weekend that I missed my shoot. I kept missing shoots and before I knew it, the modeling career was gone," said Anna, kissing Saad.

"At least if I got addicted to coke or some narcotic, I could have made that shoot but no. Weekend after weekend fucking you and not being able to let go. The missed Shoots added up and twenty-three turned to twenty-seven," said Anna, making out with Saad.

"Still better than life on Long Island," replied Saad, as Anna giggled.

"I remember that loser I was dating from back in high school when I moved down here, we fucked maybe once a month at most and I had to play with my sex toys afterward because of how much he sucked in bed," said Anna.

"Oh yeah, ole Brad," replied Saad.

"Yeah the same guy who got into a fight with your friend at the strip club and then got his ass whipped, he had a small dick and never once made me cum," said Anna, laughing.

"And look at us," said Saad, kissing the nude brunette.

"Oh Saad, if I was addicted to coke than sex with you, I'd have a chance to be a model," replied Anna.

"Well, it's an addiction for me too," said Saad.

"Worse than drugs for both of us," replied Anne, as the pair locked lips.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments