Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rent-A-Grammy Part: 7

"No Press is Bad Press"

12
0 Comments 0
1.2k Views 1.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Part 7: Harriet Plays, Meet The Press 

Harriet agreed to one interview for the intercollegiate reporter, but only on her strict terms. Her place, no cameras, no cell phones or any other electronic recording devices.

The appointed day came, and found an uncharacteristically nervous Harriet second-guessing herself.

The doorbell ring broke her train of thought. Straightening herself, then with a quick glance in the mirror, and the opening of the door later, in front of her stood Adonis incarnate!

This young man was gorgeous. Her heart fluttered and her panties grew instantly damp. Tall, dark and handsome they say, and Giorgio was all that and more. His 6’3”, broad-shouldered frame towered over her. His snow-white, perfectly straight teeth were practically blinding.

“Harriet?” he asked politely with a broad grin.

She cleared her throat as she returned his smile. 

He extended his hand and with a detectable accent introduced himself, “My name is Giorgio Magellan, with the University Beat. I believe we had an interview for today. Yes?”

Always a sucker for a handsome young man with an accent, Harriet felt like a schoolgirl on her first date. “Please Giorgio, come in.”

Before closing the door, she quickly scanned the neighbors, hoping at least one of them had seen this magnificent stud walk in.

They stopped in the long hallway, where it would be impossible for him not to notice the numerous of photos of her during fitness and beauty contests, and the many awards ribbons. 

Oh, Giorgio took notice alright, commenting particularly on the pics of Harriet in the swimsuit competitions.  He was more than very impressed. In fact, Giorgio, who had a penchant for older women, entertained some naughty thoughts.

Getting back to business, he asked where she wanted to conduct the interview. In bed, was her silent answer.

After offering him a drink and snacks, she told him to relax, and take his jacket off if he wished.

Thanking her, he slipped off his jacket, leaving her salivating at the enormity of his muscular arms and broad shoulders.

All through the interview, her mind kept wondering just how big his tool must be. The conclusion of the interview left her in a quandary, should she shamelessly offer herself up as a sacrifice and hopefully he fucks as good as he looks, or perpetuate the wholesomeness of Grammies on call. You know, the tutoring the kids on domestic skills such as sewing, knitting, baking and all that bullshit.

Now she plotted, if he happened to hit on her, that would be a completely different story. Then, she would be the seduced, not the seducer, and anything that happened thereafter would be his fault. 

The interview came off better than she expected. And more than an hour later, she was finally able to relax.

As they walked towards the door, he thanked her profusely for being such a gracious hostess and being so forthcoming in answering his questions.

As he neared the door, he studied her photographs more closely. Turning to face her, smiling, he added, “Harriet, I have a very hard time believing you’re as old as you claim.”

Her nipples hardened, pressing boldly against her blouse. She caught him taking a quick peek when she turned her head. It's now or never she said to herself.

He blushed when she asked him what made him think such a thing.

Praises! He heaped praises on her for her youthful appearance and schoolgirl figure. Was he coming on to her finally?

She was now officially squishy. Even she detected the musky aroma of her own arousal. Standing without squirming was growing progressively more difficult.

Suddenly, a cunning plan hatched in her mind to force him into action. Harriet pretended to grow faint, and wobbled his direction. Instinctively, Giorgio reached to steady her. In the process of her ‘falling’, his attempt to catch her, rewarded him with a handful of her left breast.

He assisted her to the couch, where he helped her recline. In the process of her placing her feet on the couch, she did so awkwardly, in a very unladylike manner, one foot at a time, with a long hesitation before the second foot went up. You know, just to set the hook.

Giorgio was stationed at her feet, so there was little of that he didn’t get an eye full of. Harriet lay there with her skirt high up her slowly swaying, slightly parted legs.

She peeked at him through squinting eyes and noticed he was indeed getting an eyeful. Taking her charade to the next level, she twisted side to side, gradually working her skirt northbound.

With her eyes ‘closed’, Giorgio was taking longer and longer peeks at the patch of wet cotton barely covering her privates. She was thoroughly enjoying being on display, and it aroused her further.

She halfway opened her eyes, catching him looking. He was greatly embarrassed, fumbling and stammering for words.

She laid her head back down as if she hadn’t really noticed his gawking.

“Giorgio,” Harriet said faintly. “Be a darling and get me a glass of water please.”

He hurried to the kitchen looking for a glass.

“Left side,” she called faintly.

He returned with a cold glass of water. Reaching under her shoulders, he helped her sit up to take a drink.

She felt powerless in the arms of such a big, strong man, and commented such. He was flattered she noticed he said.

“You have such a natural gift of making a woman feel safe and secure,” she purred.

Hoping he would make his move, she pretended to grow faint once again, her head flopping backwards to the pillow. In the process, she spilled water all over the front of her, which startled both of them.

Giorgio tried to stop the glass from tipping, but only made it worse as it completely emptied, leaving her blouse practically transparent. She feigned a modest streak and lamely tried to cover her breasts with her hands.

Too late, his eyes had instantly gravitated to her hard nipples. She pretended that it had suddenly chilled her to the bone, and asked if he would help her to her room so she could dry off and change.

Of course he would! What a chivalrous young man indeed.

He held her securely by the waist as they made their way down the narrow hall. He was extremely complimentary of her cozy, romantic decorating style.

“Giorgio, forgive me but my knees feel wobbly and I think I’m going to need some assistance undressing,” she said apologetically.

No worries he reassured her. He was happy to help and again assumed full responsibility for the unfortunate incident. 

Hook, line and sinker, Harriet smiled to herself.

He sat her on the bed. Then looked at her for permission, which she nodded yes to.  His large hands fumbled with the tiny buttons.

One at a time, he managed to unbutton her blouse completely. Looking down, she exclaimed that it looked like her bra was soaked too.

“Is it too much to ask you to help me change my bra too?” she asked with fluttering eyes.

After carefully removing her blouse, while still standing in front of her, he leaned towards her and reached around her, fumbling his way to unclasping her bra. He was very careful as he slide her straps off her shoulders one at a time. Giorgio's arousal was now staring squarely at her face.

Harriet, now partially naked, pretended to have another episode, practically falling forward into him. 

Giorgio caught her just as her face met his stomach. Lucky for her, as she was falling, she had tried to break her fall, only to accidentally land one hand right square on his pants zipper.

She let her hand slide downward attempting to push herself upright.

Oh my! Was that an erection she asked herself? She smiled as her plan was unraveling just as hoped for.

Giorgio leaned her backwards and in the process, she went completely onto her back. Her bra fell past her tits, leaving them bare.

She rolled her head as if coming to, only to catch him feasting his eyes on her. From where she lay, his bulge was very noticeable.

Harriet extended both hands, which Giorgio grabbed and slowly pulled her back to a sitting position. She smiled at him and thanked him for being so attentive to her needs.

“Help me to my closet,” she pleaded in a weak voice.

Once again his arm circled her waist. She stood in the large closet with him just inches behind her in case she needed further assistance.

Now out of her blouse and bra, Harriet got a glimpse of herself in the full mirror on the closet wall.

“Oh goodness,” Harriet exclaimed. My silk skirt is soaked as well. It will be ruined if I don’t remove it and pat it dry.

She looked forlornly at him in the mirror. “This is certainly beyond the call of duty for you young man, and I certainly wouldn’t blame you for saying no, but it looks like I need more help than I thought.

DayanaWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaWood

Giorgio reassured her it was no problem at all. All she had to do was tell him what she wanted him to do.

“You’re such a handsome doll,” she said as she patted his smiling cheek.

He unbuttoned her skirt, then pulled the zipper down slowly, astonished at her muscle-toned legs and ass. Every part of her looked so much younger. His erection was getting impossible to hide.

With the waist of her skirt in both hands, he kneeled down behind her and gently tugged it over her hips. She steadied herself as she stepped out by placing her hand on his shoulder.

She couldn’t help but compliment how strong he felt.

Giorgio looked up at her reflection. She sheepishly pointed to her wet panties and shrugged her shoulders.

Without asking, he placed both hands on the waistband and slid them slowly over her hips as well, leaving her totally naked for his viewing pleasure.

Giorgio stared intently at her reflection. His hands released her panties and sensuously roamed the outsides of her thighs and buttocks. She was melting in his hands.

Harriet suppressed a smile as she stepped out of her wet panties.

She let him work his hands anywhere and everywhere. Her body responded predictably.

His large hand moved between her legs from behind as she opened them, giving him access to carry out any carnal desire he had.

His long, thick fingers ran back and forth in the middle of her wet slit. She moaned loudly and braced herself against the wall as his fingers dipped inside.

He worked her tenderly, bringing her to the brink of an orgasm. His large hands turned her body away from him and groped at her strong glutes, kneading them and spreading them as he examined her closely.

Harriet arched her back, pushing her dripping-wet pussy near his face. Gently, he spread her cheeks, then leaned between her legs and sucked her petals into his mouth, nibbling gently on them. She came quickly.

As her orgasm trickled down her thighs, her voice quivered, “Giorgio, I’m feeling faint again. Please carry me to my bed.”

Sweeping her up effortlessly, he laid her on her bed. She stared wantonly at him as she rubbed her pussy and tits for him to watch.

“Aren’t you overdressed for the occasion?” she sighed.

Her legs swayed back and forth as she watched him undress. He was even more muscular than first imagined. 

As he lowered his pants, her heart skipped a beat. He was very long and very thick. Giorgio took her by the legs and pulled her hips to the bed's edge.

She took him by the shaft with both hands, and placed him at her entrance. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, lifting her ass off the bed as he poked at her entrance.

Holding his cock firmly, he rubbed it up and down her slickness as she gyrated. He leaned forward, increasing the pressure on her tight opening, with a plop, he was in. She cried a long sustained groan as he slowly sank in. It felt like it took an hour for him to finally sink balls deep in her.

Her sizable breasts looked tiny in his grasp. Giorgio was a gentle lover, taking his time, relishing her tightness as he lovingly massaged her tits. It was several minutes of slow fucking before he asked her if she was comfortable. After she nodded her head yes, he began ramming her more aggressively. She was loving getting uncomfortably plundered.

Harriet made no attempt to go quietly. Her moans and cries were loud and often sustained. He must have dumped a gallon of his hot seed in her as he pushed himself halfway to her chest. After several eruptions inside sweet Harriet, he left himself buried deep in her so she could feel his heartbeat through his cock. Then he slowly retreated. As he withdrew completely, the dam broke and his seed poured from her like melting ice cream on a hot summer day. Holding himself mid-shaft, he tapped her furry mat as more droplets oozed.

Despite Giorgio leaving her pussy stretched and sore, Harriet craved more of that monster cock. She rolled onto her tummy and lifted her ass high, pleading silently for another round.

Giorgio climbed on the bed behind her and took her hips firmly in his grasp. Then, with youthful vigor, he began pounding her forcefully until she had exhausted the last of her strength. He fucked her in half a dozen different positions. Every time she came, he repositioned her and started again.

She was eventually completely and utterly spent. 

He lay down next to her and partially covered her with a blanket as she slipped into dreamland. He had gotten more than a story, and was proud of himself for successfully having had his way with such a hot, older woman. 

Another item off my fucket list, he smirked to himself as he climbed out of bed.  

As he dressed, a bit of guilt crept in. He felt shame for having taken advantage of a sweet old damsel in distress. So he took a chair by the bed, and waited for her to awaken.

Each time she turned over or grew fidgety, she pulled more covers off. Finally, she was butt naked again.

Giorgio studied her with growing interest and a hardening cock. He removed his clothes again and slipped in bed behind her, his cock pressed against her ass.

Instinctively, she wiggled closer to him. She was simply irresistible. He caressed her shoulders and back as his cock pressed between her legs. Gently, his hand covered her breast, teasing her nipple with firm pinches that made her twitch.

She turned slightly, and his hand slid down her tummy until it reached her pubic hair. He ran his fingers back and forth in it, savoring its silky texture.

With another twist of her body, she threw her leg over his, leaving her pussy open for his advances.  He split her lips and she sighed deeply. Her hips began rocking against his probing finger.

Curling his finger, he pushed inside. She was still sticky, hot and wet. He finger fucked her to a body-shaking orgasm. 

She turned to face him, her other leg circling his waist and held on as he rolled to his back. Harriet mounted him, feeling him split her widely. He felt bigger, harder and even more eager to please her.

She clawed at his chest as her hips rocketed up and down. Her eyes squeezed shut as she felt her orgasm building.

“Fuck me, Giorgio! Fuck me hard,” she panted!

He did. And waves of powerful orgasms ripped through her, one after the other. Giorgio didn’t let up. She wanted a good hard fucking and that is what he was going to give her.

He pounded her for a solid thirty minutes, leaving her once again, exhausted. Finally, he exploded in her and she had her strongest orgasm ever.

Harriet collapsed on him, legs still straddling him, his cock slowly going limp. As he uncorked her, his cum poured across his crotch like hot lava.

Giorgio took the liberty to shower while she catnapped. Once finished, he pushed her blinds to the side far enough to realize it was still light out.

How the hell can it still be light out he wondered. It felt like he had been there for hours longer than he really had.

Making himself at home after he had dressed, he went to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee. On the way in he had noticed Harriet had a couple of lawn chairs by her front door.

After making himself comfortable, he sipped his coffee and recalled the moments they had just shared.

Not long after, Harriet appeared in the doorway with a cup of Joe herself.

They visited like old neighbors for quite sometime before he insisted that he must go. Harriet was quite pleased to see several of her lady friends peeking out their windows at them.

Giorgio walked her back inside to get his belongings. Stopping in the doorway, he couldn’t resist just one more kiss. Harriet made sure it was one he would never forget, and one that would have her lady neighbors talking about for weeks.

He thanked her yet again for the wonderful afternoon together and promised to send his story to her for approval before it was published.

“Better yet Giorgio," Harriet purred, "bring it by so we can talk about old times, and any editing your story might need!”

His face lit up, “deal!”

Shortly after Giorgio had gone, Harriet walked gingerly back into her place, stopping to wave at her peeking neighbors. She sat down on the same wet cushion where the water had spilled. Running her hand across the wet cushion, she had a moment of regret. She asked herself outlaid, had she had let him get away without so much as sucking his big, beautiful cock, or him eating her pussy. Next time, she smiled.

As she sat quietly, rubbing her aching pussy, when she suddenly had another epiphany. As a result, her new business, Strip-a-Gram was born.

 

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors