Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 1 - College: The Harbor Cruise

"I learn that booze cruises aren’t just for drinking, and interesting things can happen during orientation at college"

39
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter 1. Freshman Orientation. Names have been changed to protect the innocent ..."

The drinks were great, and I was on my third Tito and tonic.  There was a nice warm humid breeze, the lights from downtown Boston looked beautiful from where I was standing on the deck of the harbor cruise boat, and Jack’s cock was hot and hard and ready to explode in my hand. 

We were standing – leaning actually - at the rail up on the top observation deck looking down at the water – me, Jack Murphy, my awesome new roommate Laura and her date, Frank. Jack was on my right, since my right hand is my handjob hand.  Laura was next to him, sort of making out with Frank, who was moving around behind her and squeezing her against the rail, pushing his bulge into her butt and squeezing her breasts.  She was laughing, holding her drink in right hand, her left arm around Jack to steady herself, and watching me stroke his cock. 

But it was an awkward angle, so I turned to my right, gulped down the rest of my drink, put the empty cup in the trash can, and switched sides, keeping Frank on my right, but leaning back against the rail.  My right arm now had a much better angle of attack and reached his cock very comfortably.  As we watched the lime and ice cubes fall into the water, Laura giggled and said, “Great job so far, Erin.  Finish him off and let's see his cum squirt into the water.”

Jack moaned, and I felt his cock get even harder.  The last few minutes were the first time I’d seen, let alone held, his monster, and it truly seemed nice.  He and I had been just joking at the rail, drinking and commenting on how dark the water was.  We were kissing and I was definitely – slightly vamping him, rubbing my little boobs up against his arm when we kissed.  I had reached down to check it out, and the next thing I knew, he was unzipped and I held his nicely hardening meat snack in my hand.  My fingers could not completely encircle it.  I liked Jack!  I knew I was going to get to know him even better when we got back to the dorm. 

He grunted a bit and thrust his cock out through the railings as far as he could.  I was really enjoying giving this public handy with Laura watching.  My mind wandered to just a day or so before, when everyone in our little group-on-the-rail was a stranger to me, now I was stroking a new friend’s hot Irish cock while my new roommate and her boyfriend watched.  My mind raced and a phrase I’d heard from  my Mom and Dad’s college roommates at the parties they had at our house:   I was “achin’ for the bacon!”

“Ooooohh, here he goes, Erin.  Let’s see how far he shoots.”

With that, a really healthy shot of Jack’s juice jetted out at least ten feet, followed pretty quickly by four more.  The motion of the boat and the light breeze took control and most of the precious fluid went right into the water. His last shot was more of a dribble and I got most of that on my fingers when I squeezed him dry.  But just before his last shot, he dribbled a long string, which got caught in the breeze and splatted against the window one deck below.  I wonder if anyone noticed and realized what it was.  I wondered if, when we all left the upper deck to leave the boat, would someone look at us and wonder whose cum it was that splatted against their window?

“Jack, that was so great,” I said as I stroked him a few more times to get the last drops out.  I pulled my hand up, working my cum-covered fingers, and made a sexy point of licking them clean and playing with the cum on my tongue.  Jack smiled and gave me a huge French kiss.  I was hooked and knew that I had made a friend. 

Laura giggled, “I bet some mermaid just enjoyed a nice snack, and I know you had a taste.  Can I see if there’s a little left?”

She reached down and took Jack’s cock in her right hand, giving it a little tug and a squeeze.

“Oh, look! A few more drops!” she said and quickly licked her finger.  She took her hands and cupped Frank’s hands over her boobs, and squeezed them.  She turned and kissed him, rubbing the mound in his jeans, and moaned, “Mmmmm.  Oh yes. You’re set too. You just keep that ready for later back at the dorm!”

Yeah, Laura was going to be a good roommate.  I could just tell.  The boat was almost back to the dock, and we all got down to the main deck before the last call for one more Tito and tonic.  Between the drinks, the pot we smoked on the deck, and the sexy talk and making out we did on the bus back to school, I knew that freshman orientation week was off to a good start.

I sat next to Jack, to his right, and he had his arm around me. I whispered into his ear, and between the little excursions my tongue made probing around his earlobe.  I hoped he didn’t think I was too “forward”.  The last thing I wanted was to give him the impression that I’m a slut who would make out with a guy and give him a handjob– and promise more when we got back to our dorm – on our “first date”.  Well, maybe I am.  I just hadn’t gone on a real “first date” in a long time.  I suppose it was a good sign that I gave my first college handjob to the first guy I met in college on our first date - nicely done!

Laura and Frank were in the seat in front of us.  I leaned forward to say something to Laura, pulling forward on the seatback and leaning on the hard mound in Jack’s jeans for “support”.  I poked my head over her shoulder and stopped and forgot what I was going to say.  I was staring right down her cleavage and saw Frank’s cock standing proud in her hand. 

“Ooops.  Sorry, Laura.  Sorry, Frank. Laura, do we have any vodka back in the room?”

“Mmmmm, I’m pretty sure we still have some of the handle left over from the other night, and some soda and tonic.  Don’t know about limes.  I can’t wait to get back and get this party going again!”

I was mesmerized by the little jiggle and shake her boobs gave as she stroked Frank.  I sat back and closed my eyes, I kind of zoned out and felt Jack’s hand exploring my thighs and working slowly and gently under my shirt and up to my underboob.  He stopped there and seemed fascinated by it.  His fingertips slowly traced along my chest under my breasts, then slowly wandered out and gently stroked and poked.  It was crazy, but I loved it!  I suppose that guys love to explore female bodies the way girls like exploring guys.  I could gently play and stroke and tickle and lick a guy’s cock for hours. 

“You like them?” I asked in a combination of a question and a statement.

Jack replied, “Not that I’ve seen that many in real life, but breasts fascinate me.  The curvature, the way everything comes into a gentle peak or point at the nipple, the way the breast just suspends straight out from your body without external support…I’m into engineering, and breasts are just natural works of beauty and incredible structural engineering.  And yours are gorgeous!”

“Thanks.  You can study them anytime you want!”  I reached under my shirt and moved his hands more into a cupping position and got him to gently tweak my nipples. “Now you’ll see what else breasts and nipples can do!”

My eyes were closed, my vagina and the core around it were charging up, and my breasts and nipples were going ultra-sensitive.  I was halfway to orgasm but was startled out of my sexy private reality when the bus hit a huge pothole.  Jack’s hand had been performing magic, and he had actually started to nibble on my ear.  When it felt like the bus fell out from under us, I opened my eyes and looked ahead. I only saw Frank’s head, then we hit another pothole and Laura’s head popped up.

“Sorry. I’m sooo sorry," she said as she leaned in and gave him a kiss.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Let’s just say that the pothole shock caused my jaws to get a little too close together, and Frank’s cock was between them. I think I nipped poor ‘Little Frankie’ a little.  I think he’s OK. No blood.  But he’s gonna need some TLC when we get back to the dorm.  I feel so bad for him.  And I apologize, Frank,” she said towards her date, “there’s nothing little about Frankie.  I just think the name is cute!  I’ll finish what we started when we get home!”

“Oh, my God.  These fuckin’ potholes.  I think we’re almost home anyway.  I see the plaza and parking garage.”

The bus pulled into the quad area and let us all off.  Laura was treating Frank like a wounded hero, and Jack was holding me tight and close as we walked into the dorm.

We opened the door and Laura and Frank sat on her bed.  I showed Jack where we hid the vodka and tonic, and he poured drinks.

I played some music on my tablet, and Jack told me I needed to buy some nice Bluetooth speakers.  Noted – he’s a sound snob.  Like me.  Finding a little more about him each minute.  I just couldn’t afford decent ones at that moment.

Jack walked up behind me.  As I looked across the quad to the apartments on the other side, I felt his hands on my hips. They moved up and down as he nuzzled into my neck.  I hoped he wouldn’t let his hands just rest on my hips.  I wanted some serious touching.  Thank God he was a mind reader.  They circled around my waist, then up my sides as he kissed my neck and behind my ears, telling me how cute I was and what a great time he’s had so far tonight.  So far tonight?  Lol – yeah, me too.  And I took “so far” to mean that the night was just getting started.  His hands both moved around in front and very lightly grazed over my nipples, tracing their outlines, and then ever so lightly tracing the contour of my breasts.  

I moaned and pressed his hands onto my breasts and held them there as I moved my hips a little hoping to feel something hard and needing attention.  I moved his hands down to my waist, and then brought them back up, hooking the bottom of my shirt.  I continued raising our hands, guiding them, getting my shirt over my head and onto the floor.  Success!

I didn’t know what Laura and Frank were doing, but I suspected.  There were some interesting sound effects coming from her side of the room.

He moaned and his hands immediately found my breasts again.  He held them, massaged them, kneaded them, tweaked my nipples, and I could feel the fire that I’d had in my pussy for the past hour or so getting hotter and spreading.  I was getting moist, certainly moist enough to plant seeds.  I turned, wrapped my arms around his neck, pulled him close and kissed him.  I kissed him with a lust that I hadn’t felt in a long time.  Our tongues danced to some ancient secret primal music and, as I closed my eyes, I felt myself just being carried away on waves of something I don’t think I’d ever felt before. 

All of a sudden, I really liked college!  If it was going to be like this, I might think of being a permanent college student.

I broke our embrace, largely because there were too many layers of his clothing in the way. I took a nice long drink and looked at Jack.  He drank and took off his shirt.  Nicely ripped and tight.  I needed that. I put my drink down and took him back into my arms, pressing my bare chest against his.  A sexually electric current went from his tongue to mine, through my breasts and nipples into his chest, and I could feel it re-entering me from the large hard bulge in his jeans.  It made me acutely aware of the void I had.  The void between my legs, my empty vagina. 

My pussy was aching to be filled with something big, hard, hot, and powerful.  I kissed him fiercely, then dropped to my knees. 

I unzipped him and reached my hand in to grab the cock I had the pleasure of entertaining on the boat.  Jack undid his waist button and I slid his pants down to the floor.  The view was spectacular, a beautiful thick cock framed in nicely trimmed red hair.  In the back of my mind, I decided that I wanted a picture of him, or rather, a picture of his cock just like I saw it then. I found out a moment later that the taste was as delightful as the sight.  Jack was oozing precum and I treated it like a tasty hors d’ oeuvre for the next five minutes.  

I cupped his balls, licking and sucking each one.  Even though I had only been sucking on him for about 5 minutes, I could tell he was getting close. 

I looked up at him, smiling, and asked, “If I suck you off now, can you go again in a few minutes?”

Without hesitation, he gave a resounding, “Oh yeah!”

I caught a glance at Laura and Frank.  She was lying on top of him in a classic sixty-nine position.  Her breasts were dangling and moving so seductively, and she appeared to be grinding her pussy against the bridge of his nose.  I brought Jack back into my mouth and began sucking and pumping, all the while looking over at my roommate and her guy. 

I could hear Laura slurping on Frank’s cock.  She apparently was one of those girls who like to make a lot of noise when they suck. I wondered if she knew I was watching.  I could sense Jack getting harder and felt his legs tense up. 

“Here it comes,” I heard a few seconds before my mouth was filling with Jack’s Irish Creme.  He gave me four nice spurts and filled my mouth to capacity.  Not bad for his second ejaculation of the night.  I looked up at him and let his cock slide out and made a little show of swirling my tongue in his cum before I swallowed it.  He was very tasty, and his cum was nice and thick and hot.  I’d had several Irish “boyfriends”, and their cum was usually pretty tasty.  Jack’s was no exception. 

After I swallowed, I brought him back into my mouth, giving him a nice warm moist environment to relax in – for a few minutes.  As with all guys, as their cocks shrink back to normal, there is always a bit of cum that can be recovered.  I love making sure that I swallow the very last drops. 

When Jack had relaxed a bit and shrunk to about two-thirds of his erect size, I stood up and kissed him.  I’d done this with other guys – the kiss after a blowjob.  I was shocked when Jack did not act like most other guys.  As soon as our lips touched, his opened and his tongue began a dance with mine.  Jack impressed me just then, and I knew we were on the way to a nice friendship.

I backed away and smiled, giving him a quizzical look.

“Why? What’s wrong? What did I do wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing. Absolutely nothing.  You did everything right.  Now, I’m going to finish this drink and then we can talk about your next performance.  You’ve fed the fish, you’ve fed my mouth and filled my belly, and now I want you to feed my pussy.”

I stood and handed him a drink.  Holding his cock in my left hand, I clinked his glass and toasted to “new friends and lovers”.  He smiled.  I enjoyed standing there, holding his cock.  His beautiful cock had already been a blast and given me a lot of pleasure, and I wondered how many other girls it had entertained?  How many other girls had been nourished by his cum?  How many other vaginas had this cock explored?  Well, I was willing and happy to be next on his list. 

I was standing next to my bed.  I put my empty glass down and gave Jack an “are you ready?” look.  I sat down on the bed, still holding his cock.  He stood right in front of me, cock at my face level.  I cupped his balls, leaned forward and kissed the tip. 

This view has always been one of my favorites.  And Jack’s cock was nice.  About seven inches long, nice smooth cylinder.  Circumcised.  Very thick.  I couldn’t totally wrap my fingers around it.  If a cock could be considered handsome, Jack’s was.  I’d seen a few longer ones, but Jack’s was thicker than most.  Some curved up, some veered off to one side, but Jack’s was straight and hard and hot and dripping pre-cum and I couldn’t wait to feel him fill me up.  Right now that’s all I wanted and didn’t really care if he only lasted a few minutes. And if his take-off time for the handy and the bj he got tonight were any indication, he wouldn’t last long. We would have lots of fun teaching him to lengthen his visits to my vagina.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

 As I held it in one hand, I licked around his balls and then along the underside, working my way to the tip.  His slit was already forming a crystal droplet of pre-cum, which I brought onto the tip of my tongue.  I squeezed his cock a little and pulled towards the tip, and more pre-cum formed. 

I enveloped the head of his cock in my mouth, rolling and lapping it with my tongue, going up and down and around and exploring every little bit of cock topology. 

I lay back and put my head on my pillow.  Jack knelt straddling me.  I was still holding his cock and wasn’t quite ready to stop playing.  I lightly tugged on it, bringing him towards my head until he was straddling my chest, balls hanging directly over my chin.  I looked up at his face, wanting to see his eyes looking down at me but his cock was in the way.  No problem as this was another of those views I dream about.  Sometimes I’ve had a guy straddle me like that and jerk off as I play with his ball sack, catching his cum in my mouth. 

Anyway, I reached up with my tongue and licked that sensitive spot on Jack’s scrotum.  All guys have it, and on some guys, the spot is nearly hairless.  Jack responded instantly, his cock seeming to jump to attention.  I was looking straight up at his mighty equipment, and I could see the precum formed at the tip becoming an impossibly big droplet.  That droplet began to stretch in my direction, down towards my mouth, but in what seemed like an impossibly slow process.  The droplet left the tip of Jack’s cock but was tethered to it by a stretchy gossamer of silky precum.  I opened my mouth and watched it slowly drift towards me and onto my nose. 

As I laughed, more droplets of precum started to slip down the thread and my nose became slick with it.  Jack moved a little when he heard me giggle, and his cock wagged a little, throwing the precum thread off course and causing it to wander across my face, back to my nose and then down to my tongue.  As the first droplet gently touched down on my tongue, I extended my tongue upwards to meet it.  I curved my tongue up and over his cock, licking it clean of that delicious sweet nectar.  

I reached up and held his cock, stroked it gently, then aimed it at my face and licked the head again, pushing my tongue carefully into his slit.  He seemed to love it, and when I withdrew my tongue, a little gush of precum followed it out.  I was loving the sweetness, but figured he was getting close, as he’d already given me so much precum. I was able to get his balls into my mouth, rolling them around in his sack as I stroked him.  I let him out and pulled his cock down into my mouth again.  He leaned over to give me a better angle, and he gently pumped his entire cock in and out of my mouth for a minute or so.  I put my hands on his hips and moved him back, saying, “As much as I love that cock in my mouth, it is time to fuck!”

He worked his way down my body slowly, dragging his tongue all the way down, over both breasts, gave each nipple a little attention, moved to my belly button, and played in there for a moment.  He moved a little lower and explored my pussy for a second – a nearly orgasmic second.  He knelt up between my legs, cock standing straight out and thick and promising.  I raised my legs and put them straight up by his waist.  I reached down and took his cock and guided his head to my slit.  He took over and pushed in a tiny bit, and back out, and back in, more than a few times, sending me into orbit.  I wrapped my legs around his waist, crossing my ankles, and pulled him in.  Deep. 

I could feel his head parting my lips and could feel every millimeter of his shaft as it slid into me.  I was soaking wet from my own juices The emptiness in my vagina was filled with his flesh and I have never felt so good getting laid as I did at that moment.  He began pumping, slow and deep. 

I was flat on my back, legs wrapped around his waist, happily pinned in place by his cock.  He was a perfect sculpture on top of me- his muscular shoulders gave me some breathing space and a nice way to watch his face and his knees supported both our weight and served as perfect anchors for deep thrusts.  As I had my hands on his shoulders, he looked down at me and smiled as he repeatedly filled and emptied my vagina.  I was in meat heaven!

His thrusts were becoming faster and deeper, with a real deep and hard one every few seconds.  I had never been fucked like this before and I planned on it not being the last time.  After a few minutes, the thrusts started slowing down but going deeper and then being held.  Jack’s eyes were closed, and I whispered cute little things like, “Fuck me, harder! Deeper! It feels so good!” 

My eyes closed and I wrapped myself even tighter around his waist, holding him in a pussy-vise, keeping that Irish cock deep inside me. I closed my eyes.  As Jack paused and pumped, he hummed and then grunted a little.  I found his noises to be very comforting, and I went into a sort of “fuck zone” where my vagina was the center of the universe and Jack was taking good care of it, making it feel good, while at the same time disconnecting a little from the reality of the dorm room and escaping a bit, putting his sounds to work as lusty music. 

I never – not once in my life – had a rapture like this, and I wanted to do it again.  Was it his rhythm? His thick cock?  Our mixed scents, or the sounds, or the feel of our bodies touching and mixing in such a special way?  I didn’t know and didn’t care and didn’t want it to change.  I decided that I loved college so far, and freshman orientation week was a success!  I liked being “orientated” with new cocks and making new friends! 

Jack started thrusting and holding and grunting, then whispered that he was “gonna cum”.  He led with a few long slow and deep thrusts, almost like he was trying to follow his cock into my vag.  As he pushed, I pulled myself up using his back, held tight, and started a very deep French tongue dance with him – kissing him felt so good!  I’d been kissed by lots of guys and have seriously made out with lots of guys and got into some very heavy kissing and feeling in high school.  Nothing like what I felt at that moment – me holding myself tightly to this chest, hanging on him, our tongues deep in each other’s mouths, and our lips locked in a make-out frenzy. I felt his cock get bigger and harder, and as we kissed like hot lovers I felt his hips move and jerk a little as he grunted.  My mind focused on the meat probing my innards, imagined his cock head and my cervix bumping and grinding, and a picture formed in my mind – a pastry being filled with crème!  And I knew that I was the pastry that couldn’t wait for the crème filling.

I could feel the hardness of my nipples pushing against a strong male chest and the extra wetness in my pussy as Jack filled me up.  I could feel his cock getting harder and pulsing.  I closed my eyes and the center of my mind was my vagina.  I could feel his cock changing inside me in the most dynamic fuck I’d ever had.  My vagina elongated to be a perfect match for his length, and it wrapped tightly around his thickness.  At the moment he stopped thrusting in and out and pushed deeply and held himself stationary, deep inside, I swear I felt him poking my cervix and giving it a cum shower.  I could feel wet warmth spreading inside me like I’d never felt before.  I smiled, and I could feel a tiny change inside me as his cock ever so slightly softened.  I opened my eyes and looked up at him smiling down at me, watching. 

“Hi!” I said, “Nice to meet you!”

We kissed again, but instead of a “fuck me, please fuck me” kiss, it was an “Oh my God, that was so nice and can we do it again real soon” kiss.  As his cock transitioned down from raging hard to pleasantly thick and long and semi-hard, Jack started some slow pumping.  He lowered me onto the bed, keeping himself inside me, and I reached down and started to work on my clit.  Jack amazed me, staying nicely semi-hard and thick as a baseball bat while I was working with my fingers.  I’d been on the edge of orgasm for a while, so it took about two minutes for me to achieve escape velocity and go into orbit.  As I came, our mutual cum juices were squeezing out.

Jack surprised me once again.  He kissed me and asked, “May I?” as he slid out and moved down the bed, his head between my legs.  Very gently at first, then with some more vigor, his tongue worked magic in and around my pussy lips and then into the depths of my vag – or at least as far as his tongue would go.  He came back up next to me, and as he kissed me a flood of his and my cum slid over his tongue onto mine, and we traded this treat back and forth briefly.  As a portion entered my mouth, he pulled back and swallowed, then commented on how unique the taste was.  I had to agree.

My heart was still pounding as he got behind me, spooned up to me, pulled my blanket over us, and held me.  He put his arm over my shoulders, cupping my breast, and gently played with my nipple.  I didn’t stop him. 

As he gently squeezed and rubbed and was just being playful, I could feel the clitoris fire heating up again.  I told him, quietly, that if he did what he was doing for just a few more minutes, I’d pop again.  I popped.  I reached around behind me and held his penis, rubbing and pulling on it for a few minutes.  Some responses, but not super hard.  We were both tired, drunk, and ready for sleep.  I set myself back on my side, bringing his hand back to my breast.  I loved having my breasts held.  While I drifted off to sleep, I wondered how Laura and Frank were.  I’d heard noises, unmistakable cumming and slurping and sucking noises, but I wondered if Laura had had a night like mine.  Jack’s breathing was slow and steady, and his breath smelled a little like cum.  Mine did too, I supposed.  At least I wasn’t being dropped off at my house, hoping my parents would be asleep, and not up to catch the unmistakable aroma on my breath.

I woke up after what seemed like 5 minutes, but it was almost 8 AM.  We’d gotten about 6 hours of sleep.  There was light streaming in the window.  I could feel Jack up tight against me, his cock hard and poking gently at my vagina.  I had the best night’s sleep I think I’d had in a long time, and woke up with a new lover and his hard cock on the verge of getting back in, ready for some good morning play. 

I didn’t say anything, but instead just lay there for a minute, enjoying my morning senses.  I reached down to my pussy.  Wet and ready.  I spread my legs a little, reached through them, and gently gave Jack’s cock a little help with its aim. 

“Hmmm!  Good morning!” Jack whispered as he slid slowly inside me.  “This is a great way to greet the new day!”

I held his hand tightly over my breast, squeezing it.  His cock didn’t have the best angle for deep penetration, but he was getting in at least 5 inches, and it felt wonderful. 

“This is the first time in my life I’ve done this to greet the sunrise”, I said.  “This is the best way to wake up!”

“Well, we didn’t exactly greet the sunrise – that was about two hours ago.  Maybe we’ll go camping and do sunrise sex by the campfire?”

I just lay there, stretching my legs, as Jack straightened out a bit and just moved slowly in and out.  Not only had I never greeted sunrise like this, but we kept it very casual.  Laura was sitting up in her bed, reading something.  She heard us moving.

“Good morning!  How did you guys sleep?  Frank and I … oh my God!  You’re doing it right now, aren’t you?”

I couldn’t believe that we started a normal conversation with what was happening under the blanket.  “Good morning, Laura!” I said in a voice so cheery and not hung over that it surprised me.  “Yes, we are doing it.  After all we did last night, I woke up and Jack, well, he’s not tired of me!  I’m loving college so far!  Where’s Frank?  Have you guys already split?”

“No.  He’s an early riser.  We had a little fun this morning at around 6:30, then he showered and said he was going out for some donuts and coffee.  He’s bringing a bunch back.  Hope you guys like donuts.”

Laura pulled her desk chair over close to my bed, sat down, and gave us a great big Cheshire cat smile. 

“I’m watching your eyes and watching Jack's hips under the blanket.  He’s going nice and slow and you’re really enjoying it.  I think maybe later we should, hmmm.. trade?  Jack – I was watching you get off on the boat yesterday.  So, I have a pretty good idea of what’s happening inside Erin.”

Jack gave a little grunt.  “You girls are interested in threesomes?  FMF? MFM? Either one sounds great to me.  How about this.  My brother, my twin brother, is at BU.  And I bet he …”

I couldn’t believe my ears and jumped right in, “A twin?  Identical twin?  You mean… two of you?  In a threesome? OMG. I’ve always wanted to check twins out, just never had the chance.”

At that moment, Frank walked in carrying a box of donuts and a few cups of coffee. “Threesome? Did I hear threesome?  When? Where?”

Laura added, “Apparently Jack has a twin, and Erin wants them both.  As a matter of fact, so do I. “

Frank looked dejected, “I guess that leaves me out.”

“No way!”, I said, “Do me right now!”

Laura shrugged, “Sure! Go ahead.  This is already turning into a great day.  Just save some for me.  Here, let me unzip you so you don’t spill your coffee.”

Laura pulled Frank's cock out and didn’t have to suck on him for more than a few seconds and he was hard.  Frank’s cock was nice, long and hard, and not as thick around as Jack’s.  Laura opened the box of donuts and put Frank's cock through the hole of a chocolate-frosted one.

“Here you go, Erin.  You might as well enjoy your donut while you’re busy.”

Jack pulled the blanket back, and I got up on my knees, turning slightly towards Frank.  Jack slid back in and held my hips, thrusting deeply.  Laura sat on the bed next to me and reached over and cupped Jack’s balls.  Frank and the cock-skewered donut came right up to my face.  I alternated between nibbles on the donut and sucking on him.  I decided to try and eat the donut without losing any crumbs.  Great skill was involved, I assure you! 

Frank handed Jack a cup of coffee and a donut.  He sipped the coffee and rested the donut on my butt between bites and he continued to thrust.  I had just about finished the donut from Frank’s cock when he started to push out huge amounts of precum.  I swallowed whatever he sent along with some of the donut, which I told him was an interesting taste combination.  I told him to let me know when he was going to cum, since I wanted to have the rest of the donut in my mouth at the same time.

I could tell Jack was ready to go at just about the same time as when Frank gave me the ten-second warning.  I reached over to Frank’s cock and pulled the remaining donut piece – which was a ring with the outer part eaten away – into my mouth.  I opened my mouth just as Frank let loose a nice load.  The donut in my mouth moistened and soaked up his cum, just as Jack was filling me up from behind.  I was in cock and cum heaven.  A donut never tasted quite so good!  Laura watched closely as Jack pulled out, and sucked his cock clean, getting the last few drops out before she began lapping up the cum dripping out of my pussy.

“Laura, I didn’t know you were into that! It felt nice!”

“Never did it before, but with all the sights and sounds and aromas of you getting two cocks, I just sort of did it.  It was kind of nice.  I’ve only tasted my own vagina, until right now.”

Jack sat down next to Laura, and I sat on the edge of the bed, sucking the last drops from Frank.  When I finished, I sat back, grabbed a cup of coffee, and looked at Jack.

“Your twin?  Let’s talk! When can we meet him?”

------ to be continued ------

Published 
Written by ErinDcup34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments